Revenge is Golden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess your friends really got off, too. Bastards with their horny pricks." Then to my surprise she grasps my cock.

I simply could _not have imagined her doing this. Then I remember the guy in the hall. A male in her power.

"Your body is not yours," she says. "It does what _I want, and when I want it. Men are so predictable!" The old speech. Then her face softens, "Brother dear," she adds, touching my cheek lightly. She starts pumping me.

I hard to her strokes. Her face brightens. "Uh huh. On your way, aren't you? And liking it. ... well, I'll give you relief."

My cock feels fuller.

"But you will pay a price," she adds, as if to get me to agree. I nod hurriedly.

She smiles, and keeps stroking, as if she knows I won't stop her. I know I'm going to come. My face is reddening, but I suddenly catch sight of the tape. God damn. I'm picturing the gush, my cock splitting open. "Take out the tube!" I yell.

"Worried?" she asks, matter of factly. She gives me a couple more strokes. I nod frantically. My heart is pounding; I'm really scared and so close.

"Well, I'll take the tape off the head of your penis. The tube stays in," she says. "Let's see if you can ejaculate around it." She's seems to enjoy my discomfort. I guess she's wondering how I will look, spilling out in front of her, tied, cock impaled on the brown tubing. She has a mocking, amused look.

I can't help myself. The ejaculation is starting as I'm still draining into the jar. It's the oddest sensation. Then everything feels full. I feel the come trying to get out as my balls contract. There's a moment of discomfort, and then I see the whitish goo, oozing out around the tube. Just about to drip down. With her gloved finger she deftly scrapes it into a small dish. "No mess," she says. I'm utterly ashamed.

I can't read the expression on Sis's face. My body is relaxing. Somehow I also feel tremendously grateful, almost loving. Like I've been rescued. Safe.

"You might thank me," she says. "I've shown more mercy than your friends ever did."

She smiles. And adds, "But there is the matter of the price."

Then I hear a knock on the door.

(to be continued, if there's interest)

12