Revenge Is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

"Oh god, Cin," you whisper, kissing me again.

Then, you seem to remember suddenly who and where we are and you spring away from me as if I had the plague. Your cock wrenches out of me with a noisy wet pop and your seed begins to drain from my cunt streaming down my leg onto the floor. You point to my clothes, left in a pile at your door where I had stepped out of them when I entered your office.

"Stand on those," you say curtly. "I don't want you to soil my carpet."

I obey you, quietly awaiting your next move. I do not wait long. You approach me slowly and then reaching for my left breast, you squeeze it as if testing the firmness of a melon and then you lower your head and suck my nipple deeply. You smile to yourself and then reach for my right teat and do the same thing to it. You suckle both of my breasts, alternating from one to the other and then growing tired of that, or wanting to keep me on my toes, you bite me hard on my left nipple, causing me to try to pull away from you. You hold me firm by tightening your grip; with your teeth on my left breast and with your hand on my right.

I whimper softly, but make no further attempt to escape my punishment. I tried to cheat in your class and I now believe that I am getting what I deserve from you. I am still frightened that you will tell on me and ruin my life. Succumbing to your physical demands is a small price to pay for ransoming my life from you, I reflect.

I feel a sharp sting across my face.

"Pay attention to me when I speak to you, bitch!" you say hotly. "I told you to go put your clothes on, you nasty slut. My wife will soon be here."

I dress quickly and stand demurely awaiting my make-up assignment. It does not come and so after a few minutes I ask for it, hesitatingly.

"Sir," I whisper. "Would you please tell me what you would like me to do as my make-up assignment? You only gave me a week and I have to start it now, please..."

"Tomorrow," you say, not looking at me.

I sit in my car waiting for your Grad Assistant to leave. It is now Thursday and I have been in thrall since Monday. I am uncertain about your plans for me since you had given me only a week to resubmit my assignment but you have not yet set my new task. I wonder if you intend to let me off with just frightening me badly. I hope for this but I cannot be sure what you have in mind. You have been so mean to me, so angry. Your rage is not normal, and I wonder about it, but I dare not ask you why you have chosen this extreme way of treating with this matter. I know that what I did was wrong and I am genuinely sorry for it. I am deadly afraid of you, for not only could you destroy my life, I feel that you are also capable of hurting me physically during one of our disciplinary sessions. Despite this, I know better than to miss our appointment this afternoon.

I double check my bag for the collar and leash that I bought on my way here today. I remember our session yesterday and feel my clit begin to swell and my nipples harden. I want to cry with shame for I can no longer deny it to myself, I love what you are doing to me, even as I want to escape your grip. I know that I deserve your punishment, but I am confused about this strange craving I am developing to hear you degrade me and to feel the sting of your chastisement on my flesh or to savour the fullness of being plugged by your cock. I cannot understand my need to be tortured by you. My arousal heightens at the memory of the woman in the pet store asking me about the size of my dog when she saw me choose my purchases.

"She's large!" I assured her. "About my height when she stands on two legs!"

"That's lovely!" she exclaimed and I agreed with her smilingly. I suppose that my plight did not seem too bad to me if I could still joke about it, but as I drove to you, the feeling of regret at my situation reasserted itself.

I jog up the stairs to your office, enjoying the feel of the bounce of my breasts and the rub of my sore, naked nipples on my blouse. I have found that I can think of little else beyond pleasuring myself this week. I know that it will be hard to bring this to an end next week if you choose to release me; but I am determined to get my assignment today, before disaster stares me in the face and I hear that you had expected me to get it from you rather than simply handing the task to me.

"Come in," you say briefly in response to my quiet knock.

"Good afternoon, Sir," I say respectfully and reach for the buttons on my blouse to remove the garment.

You glance at me impassively. I watch you carefully, gauging your mood. I do not want to fall afoul of your expectations because you are undeniably unstable when it comes to me and it is almost impossible to do the right thing for you.

I drop my blouse on the floor and then reach behind to release the zip in my skirt. My breasts thrust up and I see your crotch bulge.

"Have you forgotten something?" you ask, coldly, when I stand naked before you, my eyes downcast.

"No, Sir," I said reaching into my bag to retrieve the collar and leash.

"Good girl," you say. "Kneel."

I kneel and you take the leash from my hand and strike me with it. You whip my torso; my back; my breasts; my buttocks; you leave welts and I can do nothing but kneel there crying and accept my chastisement.

Instinctively, I reach for your crotch as you circle my body, beating me. I tear your zipper down and grab your cock and forcing it roughly from your trousers, I suck it as if my life depended on it. You slow your assault and stand still, allowing me to fuck my own face on your ramrod. Our eyes meet as I suckle greedily.

I moan and set up a vibration in your member that sends your seed roiling in your balls. You look at me, your eyes heavy with desire and suspicion. You want to fuck me badly, but you have to come back from the edge. We do this several times since I will not let your cock alone, and so when you finally push your stiffly aching prick into my cunt your seed explodes into my body after only three thrusts.

You punish me for this; you did not want to cum so quickly.

"You wicked little bitch!" you growl, grabbing the collar from my hand and tightening it around my neck.

I choke and grab for the leather trying to unblock my airway. You tighten the clasp some more and I truly begin to panic. It has occurred to me that you are more than capable of strangling me and throwing my body out with the garbage at the back of the building. No one saw me come here and so if your Grad Assistant remembered me at all it would be to say that I had had a meeting with you two days ago. No one would think that strange for I am a student in your class.

"Don't you EVER try to control me again, cunt!" you hiss into my ear as I lay on the ground gasping for air when you finally release the tight noose around my neck.

"It is I who will decide when we cum, bitch!"

You flip me over and tear my legs open obscenely. My cunt glistens from the copious moisture; put there by my arousal. My pussy lips convulse desperately, silently begging you to put something there for them to suckle. You spank my mons sharply eliciting uninvited screams. One look from you silences me, although I cannot control my tears. Finally, you seize my legs and throwing my ankles over your shoulders, you lower your rampant spear into my body like a hot knife carving its way through a slab of butter.

I groan thankfully in time to your thrusts.

You cum again, but I hold on to my orgasm since you have not given me permission to relieve myself. I see you smile secretly when you notice this and guess that I have just avoided a snare.

"Stand up," you say, still going with the dog command theme.

I obey, but manage to get to my feet only shakily.

You walk behind me and I feel you put my collar on. I tense up, expecting to be strangled again, but you simply affix it around my neck and fit my leash.

"Do not remove these until I tell you that you may."

I say nothing.

"Did you hear what I said you cheating little cunt?" you shout into my ear.

'Yes Sir," I whisper, tearfully. "I will not remove these until you say that I may."

"What will you not remove?"

"My collar and leash, Sir."

"And why do you have to wear a collar and leash?" you ask as you wrap the leash around my breasts and flick my right nipple with your finger.

"Because I am a nasty, cheating, big-tittied, cock-sucking, sluttish, bitch, cunt, Sir."

"That you are, Cinnamon," you say, pleased with my response. "That you are."

You sip my protruding nipples and nip them gently with your teeth for a while. You seem to forget for a moment where you are as you plant a gentle kiss directly on my sensitive nub.

"And why should I not just tell the Disciplinary Committee what you are, Cinnamon?" you whisper.

My heart skips a beat and then begins to hammer heavily in my chest. Suddenly, I want to pee myself.

"Please Sir!" I hear myself mewl, pathetically.

"Shut up and answer the question," you bark.

"I'll do anything to show you how sorry I am Sir. I have learned my lesson! I won't ever do anything like that again! I know that I am a worthless cunt Sir. I know that I don't deserve your mercy, but I am begging you Sir! Please forgive me, I'll do anything to show you how sorry I am!" I am beginning to repeat myself.

You look at me strangely but say nothing. I do not meet your eyes, but look at your shoes. You did not even bother to undress today before you claimed me; so all you have to do is to tuck yourself in.

"Put your clothes on slut," you snap suddenly. "I don't want anyone to see you like this."

I put my clothes on quickly with trembling hands. I loop the leash and tuck it away so that it does not show below my skirt.

"Get the fuck out of my office, you little cheat!" you say, irritably, without even looking at me.

"You disgust me!"

I flee, without my assignment. I am not even sure if I am to bother to come again tomorrow.

"Sir?" I whisper timidly.

"Yes, Cinnamon."

"May I ask you something?"

"What is it, Cinnamon?"

"Are you still planning to give me an assignment?" I hesitate. "To replace the last one?"

"I'll test you on Monday to see what you really know about physics. I hope that you have been studying hard this week, because I can promise you, the exam will not be easy for you."

I feel my heart drop out of my chest. I have not been studying this week. I have been thinking about you and what has been happening between us and wondering what you were going to do next. It has never occurred to me that you were planning to have me sit another examination in your presence. You see my dismay.

"Surely you did not think that I would trust you with another assignment that I did not actually watch you do? You are a nasty, cheating cunt, Cinnamon. We both know that. I know that you cannot help yourself. You cheat. That's what you do. Given that I know that I have to protect myself and this university from you. I have to be sure that when we certify the likes of you that we know that you are capable of more than just opening your legs and spreading your cash around the place. I have to protect the fraternity of physicists because I don't know in whose bed you will end up. I need to know that you will not destroy anyone else because of your lack of discipline-specific knowledge and despite your skills as a whore. If it's one thing that I've learned about you this week it's that you are, genuinely, very talented, Cinnamon. I won't deny it, you have a very beautiful body and you like showing it off. Look at you, stripping yourself naked as soon as you came into my office. What would anyone think if they saw us now? You would do well in a Red Light District somewhere. I am just less sure that your future is in a serious university among decent scholars."

You do not even lift your voice as you destroy me. You flay me with your views about my future as if you were explaining Newton's Laws to a slow-witted high school student. An image of myself walking naked on a train track waiting to be run over by the oncoming train flashes through my head, another of lying dead and naked in the garbage behind your office follows it quickly. The collar that I am still wearing around my neck feels suddenly constricting. I force myself to listen to you.

"You disappoint me, Cinnamon. I have watched you for the past four years. I have seen you in the library and in the labs after hours. I thought that you had something special. You didn't, you are just like everyone else. You're common. You embarrass me Cinnamon. Even worse than that though, is the fact that I'm sure that your parents are proud of you. I pity them."

I begin to tremble uncontrollably. Your mention of my parents, more than anything else that has happened this week, has hit me hard. I suddenly feel sorry for them for having me for a daughter. I realise that I do not deserve any good thing in my life for I have squandered the legacy that those two good people and their parents before them and all my ancestors in Jamaica had laid for me. I suddenly realise that the examination that you plan for me on Monday will be the most important in my life for many reasons, chief of which is that I have to prove to both of us that I can carry the burden of my ancestors forward with a humble strength. I have been so sure of my own intelligence. It is that pride that has been my undoing.

I think about how I had taken on too much and run out of time to do your assignment properly and so I had cheated and got caught. It was pride that had brought me to your attention four years ago when I sat in your class and showed off my knowledge by challenging you about your own theories. I was so sure then that I had a Nobel Prize in my future. All of my teachers to that point had led me to believe so and I had been gullible enough to believe them. All of my classmates had capitulated before my brilliance and I had been arrogant enough to take this as my right. You seem to have been the only person who saw me for who I really was: a spoiled child who did not understand her responsibility to do the right thing with her gifts. You alone seem to have seen the darker side of my possibilities. This entire week had been a lesson in life. You had to drag me down several pegs to make me understand exactly the sort of pedestal on which I could potentially stand. I feel a strange calm settle over me. I control myself and my trembling stills. I feel my back straighten and as I look you calmly in the eye, I see the same strange expression that I noticed yesterday.

I see your eyes glance at my breasts and you pull them away guiltily. I see you stamp down on a flicker of desire. I come to you and deliberately palm your crotch. Your erection grows exponentially in my hand and you groan and try to pull away from me. I do not let you go. I see your face harden and you drop the mask. I see a desire in your eyes that almost takes my breath away. Your hands are like steel traps as they hold my face and you bring your mouth to mine. You kiss me harder than I have ever been kissed before. You sweep my tongue aside and plunder my mouth with your tongue. You press me against the wall and hold me there with your mouth while your hands struggle with your belt and flies. I try to help you even as I strip myself again because I have never been more desperate to feel your cock inside me.

You lift me and I wrap my legs around your waist. You run with me to your desk and sweeping everything off it violently you throw me down roughly. You survey my naked body not seeming to know what you want first. There is a wild look in your eyes and your breathing is heavy.

"Oh god, Cin!" you whisper and slip your hand under my buttocks.

You lift my cunt to meet your lowering mouth and you bury your face between my legs. You eat me out mercilessly and my screams of delight bounce off the walls unheeded. You seize my left breast in a vice-like grip and use it to steady yourself as you climb onto the desk between my spread legs. You waste no more time and plunge your diamond hardness into my slick cunt. We both groan as you settle yourself against my pelvis. You look into my eyes and smile at me; the first genuine smile that I have ever seen on your face. I think you're beautiful and I reach for your face to kiss you again.

"This changes nothing." you say, resisting my kiss. "You still have to pass my class if you want to graduate this year and take up your scholarship. And I mean it Cinnamon; I am not going to be easy on you. You don't deserve it. Sluts and cheats have no place in the academy. You have to earn your right to be here. You most of all, Cinnamon."

"I know," I say, grinding my pelvis up against yours. I look into your eyes, "Thank you. Honestly, Sir, you have taught me more this week than you know."

"I hope so. I don't know how many of your professors you've spread your legs for in the past, but I want to be the last," there is no smile in your eyes as you say this, and you grind down hard on me, nailing me to your desk. My shame wells up again.

"You've been watching me Sir. You must know that I have not done this before!" I protest, my legs falling open even wider to facilitate the angry fucking that I know I'm about to get.

"Sir, I swear to you that I will never do anything like this again. I have learned that there is something more than winning all of the awards! I will work hard for everything that I have in my career! I will never take the easy road again, Sir! This will be my lifelong penance, I swear to you." My earnestness seems to impress you a little.

You look at me strangely again, and I am tempted to ask what it is that you are thinking right at that very moment. The look fades and you smile ironically.

"I'll think about forgiving you on Monday after I grade your script. In the meanwhile," you say wiggling and undulating your hips. "show your Daddy how good a slut you can be, bitch.".

The heady feeling that you, the most powerful man whom I know, want to be with me, however reluctantly, inspires me; and I catch you unawares as I flip you over on the desk and begin my own assault on your body. I exceed our expectations and you cum, thunderously, not with my name ringing from the rafters in your office, but with a dead faint that leaves you in awe when I coax you back to consciousness.

You cuddle me, staring thoughtfully at the ceiling. I watch you quietly, not wanting to disturb you.

"Time to get up," you say, patting my arm and dismissing me at last. "I have to clean this mess up."

We dress in silence, not looking at each other, and I help you fix the mess in your office.

I leave without another word, but I look back at you as I turn to close the door behind me. I see you sitting at your desk looking at your papers. Somehow I know that you are not reading, you're just staring at them...Somehow I know that you're trying to forget the sex that we just had. You had meant to torture me this week, but you have just been hoist by your own petard, and doomed yourself to needing to fuck me.

"Your exam is 10 o'clock on Monday morning, Cinnamon," you growl, just as the door closes. "Don't be late."

I sit in a corner of your office and look at my question paper. There is only one statement there.

You were cold and curt when I came in this morning. The man who wanted me three days ago is gone. I can see only judgement in your eyes now. I know that if I fail you I will be lost.

"You may sit there," you say briefly.

I sit there without saying anything and set my equipment on the desk. I will have no computer, nothing. I must do everything by hand, from first principles; in graphite and ink.

You glance at your watch and then back at me.

"You may begin."

I look at the paper again and read, once more, that impossible statement. 'Prove to me that you are worthy." That is all it says. I pick up my pen and reflect on the previous week; I think about all that I have learned over the past four years. I think about my aspirations. I think about all that I know and how I have come to know these things. I think about the cramming that I have done over the weekend since I left your office. Not having a promise that you were planning to stick to the syllabus for your class I reviewed everything that I had been taught over the past four years. I am exhausted. The ideas swirl in my mind. I feel dizzy.

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers