Revenge is Sweet

Story Info
Christine is caught cheating and John seeks revenge.
5.3k words
3.62
45.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,368 Followers

His name is John and he was meeting his friend, Jason, across town at a bar. John wasn't too happy about meeting him since he had to cancel his date with Christine. He had been dating Christine for 6 months. Their busy schedules only allowed them to get together one night a week. However that one night just about drains him sexually, almost to the point of needing a week to recover, almost. Christine is 25 years old, five foot three, soft brown shoulder length hair, clean shaven pussy with nice puffy lips that I can suck on for hours, all packaged up in a small nighty-eight pound tight body.

John has never met anyone like Christine. Her insatiable appetite for sex is comparable to no other. He first met Christine at the horse races. As the gates opened up the horses leaped into action tearing down the field. As the horses passed in front of him, his eyes swept to the right following the race until they stopped at this little spit fire of a woman leaning over the railing as she watched the horses stream by. There was something about her that gave him the courage to walk up to her and start a conversation.

His six foot frame towered over Christine, as he walked up to her and introduced himself. Never had he been one to take on such a domineering approach, but something drew him to her. They hit it off right away and ended up back at his place.

Christine was quick to take off her blouse right when they walked through the door. He took that as a definite green light. He easily picked her up into his arms and walked her back to the bedroom.

Christine grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back as she started to bite him on his neck. At first he thought she was playing, and then he actually felt pain. He threw her on the bed and looked at her wicked little grin and new then they were in for a rough ride. He grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled on it until it finally pulled off of her. He yanked her boots off and threw them on the floor. Her eyes were wild with passion. He pulled his shirt open letting the buttons fly. Christine gasped as her hand shot to her panty covered pussy.

His pants dropped to the floor and he stood there in his boxer briefs. He crawled up her body. Her sexual aroma was filling the room. Her chest was heaving in labored breaths. His face went down on her pussy. Her panties were soaked with her juices. His tongue snaked under her panty leg and scooped them in his mouth. He bit down on the leg of her panties and pulled them down and completely off her legs using only his mouth.

Christine continued to finger her pussy, opening her lips wide, inviting him to take them. His seven inch cock was dripping with his own wetness, eager to find its way in her dark and wet pleasure trove. He moved back up to her hairless pussy. The heat was unbelievable. He grabbed her wrists, pulled them away from her pussy, and pinned them to the bed. Her legs spread open offering herself to him. His mouth was watering as his tongue tasted her for the first time, sweet and juicy. As his tongue explored her pussy lips he could feel her legs shake with desire.

He put his entire mouth over her pussy and sucked in those swollen lips. He sucked hard as he ran his tongue over every inch of them. Christine began to moan louder. Her legs wrapped around his head and locked him in position. Her body was rolling back and forth. His body began to flop along with her rhythm.

He knew she was about to cum and he wasn't ready to give her that pleasure. He slid his hands between the mattress and her back until they were far enough up her back to lift her up and flip her over onto her stomach. It happened so fast she could not respond. He pulled her hands back towards him and plunged his cock into her wet pussy. She screamed out "Oh God Yes! Fuck me hard you bastard!"

She liked it rough and rough is how she is going to get it. He used her arms as leverage to push and pull her back onto his hard cock. His balls were slapping against her pelvis so hard they began to hurt, and he loved it. He didn't want to cum yet so he flipped her onto her back. Her pussy tasted so good it was time for her to have a taste. He jumped on her stomach and used his knees to pin her arms down. His hard cock was too stiff to feed it into her mouth at this angle, so he leaned forward until his pussy juice covered cock was at her lips. "Taste your juice bitch. Clean up the mess you made on my cock."

Her eyes were rolling behind her head as she licked her juices from his cock like a Popsicle on a hot summer day. His cock was flopping all over her face as she struggled to lick it clean. Her pussy juices were smeared on her cheeks and her lips. It was so hot to see her face covered in her own cum juices. He pulled off of her, lifted her legs over his shoulders and plunged his cock back into her pussy. Christine screamed out as she had a violent orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on his cock stopping any chance of cumming at the point.

As she was wailing through an intense orgasm he looked down at her barely there tits. She had to have a flaw somewhere and tits were it. But her nipples were poking up and hard, so he leaned down and grabbed her right nipple in his mouth. He bit down on her nipple hard as he was finally able to release his hot load and shoot it into Christine's pussy. He was sure that the neighbors, 3 blocks over, heard their screams.

Christine was not done. She rolled him off of her putting him on his back. She quickly climbed on top of him and planted her cum covered pussy over his face. She leaned forward and he felt her warm mouth suck in his softening sensitive cock. His cock was sensitive after just cumming so hard but her knees on either side of his head clamped down and she sunk her pussy onto his face. They cleaned each other off until they both came again in each other's mouth. It was the wildest sex he ever had.

Over the next six months sex became more wild and violent with Christine, but always ended in the most intense orgasms. Christine is an insatiable minx.

Jason ordered them a couple of stiff drinks, looked at him and said "I'm sorry I had to do it this way, but I know how much you like Christine."

Just as he finished he glanced across the bar and nodded for John to look as well. John's heart sank as Christine was sitting on some guy's lap grinding her ass against him as she had her hand on another guy's knee. They were all laughing and having a great time. John wanted to get up and break it up and see what the hell she was up to. Jason grabbed my arm, "Don't! She's just a girl that likes having men around her, a lot. Let's get out of here."

Jason and John walked out the door. John's head hanging down, "What the hell was that all about Jason?"

"As hard as that was I knew the only way to keep you in control would be in a public place. If we had been alone you would have punched me and called me a liar." Jason was right; John gets all caught up in women and can't see straight.

Jason dropped John off at home and he drank his heart ache away. The next morning John woke up with a terrific hangover and a taste for revenge. Christine likes it rough, so let's just see how rough she can take it. John called a few friends and they were all up for it. Now it was time to turn the plan into reality.

It's been two weeks now since that night when John had seen Christine hanging all over those other men. Even though they didn't have an exclusive relationship, he hadn't realized she was seeing so many other men. Last weekend he went back across town and hung out at the same bar that Jason took him to. True to form Christine showed up with a couple, and man and woman. They slid into a booth, with Christine in the middle. After the second round of drinks arrived the table was getting quiet. I slouched down in my booth and I could see that the couple each had a hand up Christine's skirt. Christine's eyes were glazed over, not from the drink, but the public masturbation she was receiving by the couple. He was horny and pissed at the same time.

He knew his plan was going to work now more than ever. It took another week to round up 2 of his buddies, their girlfriends, and Jason. On a scale of one to ten in kinky, these friends tipped off at about an eleven. John had never been to any of their swing parties, but he knew this was the group to help him out.

Christine didn't know his friends Barb and Tom, so they will be the ones going after Christine to seduce her. The following weekend Barb "happened" to run into Christine in the lobby of her work building. Barb "accidentally" dropped her papers after bumping into Christine. We had an arrangement of S&M documents and some pictures of Barb in her dominatrix outfit, and a girl naked on all fours tied to a leash that Barb held, with Mistress written next to her.

Christine quickly came to Barb's rescue and began helping her pickup the papers. After they picked everything up they began to chat. I knew she would hit it off with Barb, everyone does.

Barb was fast with her seduction telling her how beautiful she was and how she loves to see flawless women like her. The hook was when Barb told Christine that it was too bad she had no tits. "You're such a pretty girl Christine, I'm sure if you had some tits men would flock all around you? A girl like you would have to swing both ways in order to get any kind of attention. Isn't that right sweetie?"

Barb made her case as she grabbed her own tits and juggled them in front of Christine, "Now these babies keep my Tom occupied. Two BB's on a Board just would never do it for him. A shame really, I think we could have had a good time with you, too bad you look too much like a boy." Barb laid it on thick.

Christine was getting off on being put down, "I know, my tits just never came in. I'm sorry that they offend you. I know I could make you and your husband happy if you give me a chance." She was actually groveling to Barb.

Barb didn't give in yet, "Oh sweetie that is so cute of you to suggest that, but like I said, I like the little boy look but Tom just isn't into it. But if you were into some fun and games I could use a boy toy, just be warned that if Tom finds out there would be a major punishment. Willing to take that risk?"

Barb grabbed Christine's chin and held her tight as she gazed into her eyes until she answered "yes".

Barb smiled at her, "I knew you would say that. Maybe we should go to your place to get to know each other better, and so that Tom won't find out? You want to get to know me don't you?" Barb traced her hand down from Christine's chin until she reached the small nipple poking out Christine's shirt. Barb grabbed her braless nipple and pinched it, right there in the lobby, in front of anybody and everybody to see.

Barb laughed, "Oh my look how horny you are with those hard little nipples. Aren't you the little slut letting me touch those flat tits of yours in public? Maybe you're too naïve for me? If you want me to be your Mistress then hand me your blouse now and follow me to my car. You look like a boy anyway and boys walk without shirts on all the time. I'm parked around the corner."

Christine's pussy was dripping wet. She wanted to be someone's play toy and do as they ask. She never walked in public nude, but the humiliation was just too much. Her sexual desire got the best of her and she unbuttoned her top. She slowed with a slight hesitation.

Barb was getting tired of the game, "Hand me your top now or I'm walking away." Barb held out her hand.

Christine pulled her blouse off her shoulders and placed it into Barb's hand. Christine very rarely wore a bra since she really had no tits, just large nipples. Barb took the shirt, and without saying a word turned and started walking away from Christine.

Christine stood there for only a second before following her close at her heals. People were staring and taking double takes as they noticed she had no shirt on. Christine's humiliation was getting to her and she felt her panties getting soaked. Her hands and arms became more relaxed as people watched her in shock.

As she passed women she heard whispers of "whore", "tramp", "slut", as she passed the men she heard "is that a boy or girl?", "I've seen bigger tits on my Chihuahua". Her face blushed and her pussy gushed.

They arrived in front of Barb's car. Barb unlocked the door and pointed to Christine to move to the passenger door. Christine moved to the door but it was locked. Barb took her time putting things away, getting her sunglasses and making sure they were on properly before finally lowering the window.

Christine hand me all of your clothes and put this on before you get into my car. Barb held out a leather collar which Christine was familiar with by the picture. She was going to be a play toy. Christine kicked off her shoes and threw them in the back seat, followed by her skirt and panties. She placed the collar around her neck and slipped into the car. She heard car horns blaring as she pointed her ass out for all to see before sliding onto the cold leather seat.

Barb started the car and pulled out onto the street. She didn't need directions to Christine's place since I gave her that information, and Christine didn't seem to notice or care, she was enjoying the public humiliation.

They arrived at Christine's condo complex. Barb purposely parked in the visitor's parking spot in front. Barb pulled out the leash and attached it to Christine's collar. They got out of the car and Christine waited while Barb grabbed her bags and walked around the car. Barb took ahold of the leash and started to walk toward the condo complex.

It was during the week so most of the complex was at work, fortunately for Christine. But still there was enough tension waiting to be caught that caused Christine's pussy juices to flow down her leg. As they went up the stairs to her door Christine remembered that her keys were in her skirt pocket. When they arrived at the door Christine let Barb know about the keys.

Barb turned to her "Then you're just going to have to go get them aren't you? That will cost you, and the longer you take to more severe the punishment will be. Now go get the keys."

Christine hurried down the stairs naked as a Jay bird. She got to Barb's car and grabbed the keys. She started running back towards her condo when a man came around the corner and Christine ran right into him. He was shocked seeing a naked girl plow into him, "Are you ok miss?"

Christine was quick, "Yes, I locked myself out of my condo and had to run and get the key." She waved them in his face.

"Do you need some help?" he said eyeing her up and down.

"No thank you, I'm ok now that I have my keys." Christine said as she began to hurry back to her condo. The stranger watched he naked ass scurry down the path.

Getting caught just about made Christine orgasm in the guy's arms. Her head was spinning as she came up to Barb. "I've been waiting, I don't like to wait."

Christine fumbled with the key as she finally was able to open the door. "I'm sorry mistress."

Barb pushed past her and walked into the condo, "Grab my back bitch."

Christine grabbed up the bags and followed into her condo. Barb was walking around checking the place out. Christine finally was able to check her out. Barb was wearing black high heels, no nylons, black leather skirt, a red silk blouse, and black leather skin tight gloves.

Barb walked into the bedroom and back out, "Place my bags in the bedroom slut. Then come see me, and do it on all fours like a good bitch."

Christine quickly got onto all fours and looked at the bags. The only way to carry them was one at a time by using the handles on the bags and her mouth. It took Christine four trips before she crawled up to Barb. Barb was sitting on the couch.

"Here are the rules. Rule one; do as I say without question. Rule two; disobey rule one and be punished. Rule three; if the first two rules are not to my liking then I walk out and you will never see me again. Do you have a problem with any of these rules?"

Christine shook her head as she knelt in front of Barb. "We will see won't we? Now there are two issues we have to deal with right now, first you hesitated taking those trash bags you call clothes off, and the thoughtlessness of leaving your keys in the car and making me wait."

Christine quickly began to apologize and tell Barb it won't happen again when she was met with a quick slap across the face. "Bitch! I didn't give you permission to speak now that will cost you as well. Get up here and lay across my lap, and don't you dare hesitate."

Christine held her hand to her face, as she felt the heat on her cheek instantly her other hand went to her pussy. She then jumped up and lay across Barb's leather skirt. She felt the leather against her stomach and pussy.

Barb's gloved hand caressed the naked orbs placed into her lab, "Believe me when I say, this will hurt you more than it will hurt me."

With that, Barb's gloved hand lifted from Christine's naked ass and was quickly, and sharply, replaced with a hard slap. The sound of leather against flesh echoed throughout the Condo. Christine yelped as the sting was harsher than she expected or ever felt before. With no time to recover nine more slaps followed, all on her left cheek.

The slaps stopped followed by a soft rubbing of the red inflamed ass. Christine finally was able to allow the sting of her punishment to rush through her body. When her ass was gently caressed she had an intense orgasm. Christine tried to grind her pussy against Barb's leather skirt. She needed some attention to her pussy.

Barb was having none of that, "How dare you cum without permission! You will pay for that." Another ten hard slaps came down on her other ass cheek. They were harder or more intense causing Christine's eyes to well up with tears.

When Barb finished she pushed Christine off her lap, letting her fall to the floor. Barb looked at her leather skirt and found in soaked with pussy juice. Barb stood in front of Christine and dropped her skirt to the floor. "Follow me, if you want this to continue."

Barb walked to the bedroom. Christine watched Barb's naked ass as she walked away and then began to crawl after her. Barb was bent over searching through her bags. Her ass was sticking out. Without looking up from her search Barb commanded Christine to start licking her ass. Christine crawled up and ran her tongue up the crevice of Barb's ass. Her ass was so firm and tight.

Barb stood upright forcing Christine to fall back. "Now then let's see how far you want to go. The safe word is...well I'll give you that in a moment. If you trust me and want to play more then get on the bed, on your back with your hands above your head."

Christine new better than to hesitate and quickly jumped on the bed. Barb walked to one side of the bed and grabbed Christine's left wrist. "Do you want to continue bitch or are we done?"

Christine was so horny and ready to cum again, she barely breathed out "yes" before she felt the handcuff tighten around her wrist and heard the other ratchet around the headboard.

She watched Barb walk around the bed and grab her other wrist, "Do your trust me? Are you ready to play my game?"

Christine wanted to be used; she wanted to be under someone else's control, "Yes Mistress."

The cuffs went on her wrist and pulled up towards the headboard where she heard the other side of the cuffs being attached to the headboard. "For a pathetic excuse for a woman I'm sure you will enjoy this."

Barb slowly undid her blouse and let it fall to the floor, followed by her red laced bra. Barb crawled over Christine with her clean shaven pussy just above Christine's face. "Tell me you want my pussy bitch." Barb said as she grabbed each of Christine's nipples and twisted them hard.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,368 Followers
12