Revenge is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,337 Followers

Christine opened her mouth wide to scream, only to be stifled by Barb's pussy covering her mouth. "Never mind boy, I don't care what you want. I only care about what I want." Barb twisted Christine's nipples harder this time, allowing her to scream deep into her pussy.

Barb ground her pussy all over Christine's face. Christine stuck out her tongue and felt the soft flesh of Barb's pussy. Barb's juices slowed into her mouth and she eagerly lapped them up.

After what felt like an hour of pussy eating and titty twisting Barb swung her leg over Christine's body and got off the bed. She looked back to see Christine's nipples bright pink but sticking out long and hard, just the way she likes them. Barb bent over and pulled out some items from her bags. The first item to come into view was a blindfold.

Barb came up to Christine's ear and whispered into it "You'll love this next part, the darkness will play on your senses and make your orgasm so intense you'll scream for more." Barb slipped the mask over Christine's head and left her in the dark.

Christine heard some snaps and movement, then the bed rocked. She felt a blunt device press against her pussy and Barb's body came down against hers. The strapon dildo that Barb put on was eight inches long and about 3 inches wide, a good start. Barb wiggled the head of the dildo into Christine as Christine gyrated her hips against the intrusion allowing easy access.

Then without notice the entire length drove deep into Christine causing her to arch her head back. Barb bit down on Christine's shoulder, part for pain, and part to hold on, "By the way bitch your safe word is, REVENGE."

Christine's eyes flew open and her arms jerked against the cuffs. She tried with all her might to buck Barb off but that was only met with harder thrusts and a slap across her face. Did she want this or did she let it get out of hand? Christine was sure she pushed herself over the edge this time and let her pussy make the wrong decision.

Another sound of snaps and Barb lifted off of Christine, leaving the dildo embedded deep inside of Christine's pussy. Christine hears Barb leave the room. She hears her front door open and series of whispers. She senses a group coming in her room.

"I have her primed and ready. Nothing is off limits. We play hard and we play rough. No means double it up. Her safe word is REVENGE, if you hear it stuff something in her mouth." Barb was giving the orders to whom, Christine had no clue.

Shuffling and movement sounds came from all over the room. Her senses were heightened as she lay naked in front of strangers with a dildo handing out her pussy. She could decipher perfume and cologne. Both men and women were here. Her pussy was getting wet again as the bodies moved closer to the bed.

She heard a male voice first "I thought we were going to play with a woman? This flat chested bitch has nothing to offer. I guess we will just have to focus on fucking her holes since these tits are no bigger than Tom's."

The room laughed as Christine struggles to hear how many different voices there were. She knew of Barb and Tom and the male speaking. She heard another female voice as well, maybe more. Christine was beginning to panic in a way that made her even hornier.

Barb announced to the group "Let the games begin."

Christine felt a large breast pushed against her mouth, "Suck it bitch. Taste what real tits are like."

The dildo was pulled out of Christine. She felt a loss until her legs were hoisted up and a real cock replaced the dildo. The tit was removed from her mouth and soon a woman's pussy fell on top of her face. The woman was facing the headboard and grinding her pussy against Christine's mouth. Christine lapped at the intrusion while getting a nice fucking.

Christine's cuffs were removed and the two fucking her jumped off so that she could be flipped over onto her stomach. Two men lifted her again so that a third guy slid under her. She was lowered down onto his cock. Her soaking wet pussy made it easy. Christine moaned with pleasure as she lay her body down against the furry chested man below her.

Her ass was pelted by two hands against her ass, "This is for our pleasure only." It was Barb's voice again.

The spankings didn't stop. At least twenty times she was wailed upon her already tender ass. The pain was excruciating, no longer the pleasure she had earlier. She couldn't see it, but felt her ass cheeks were flaming red and maybe even blistered.

Cold lube dribbled down her ass crack followed by a dildo being shoved up her ass. The pain made her lunge forward but the man below held her tight and shoved his cock deeper into her pussy. One of the other men shoved his cock into her mouth, partly to hold her in place, partly to stifle her scream, and partly to have all three of her holes fucked at once.

Christine was being fucked so hard by the dildo she barely noticed it being pulled out and replaced by a real cock. The pounding she was receiving was not rhythmic at all it was just a hard ass pounding. Christine was becoming exhausted. She could not hold herself up anymore. Her jaw was sore. She was fucked out. But the night was still young.

The men began to speed up their fucking until finally she felt her mouth being filled with the man's fresh thick load. A screaming voice near her ear made her alert "You better not let one drop spill out you filthy whore. You like fucking around, well now you know what it's like to get royally fucked. Drink that cum bitch."

Christine swallowed and swallowed. She loved cum, but it didn't seem to stop. Then she felt the familiar hot fluid shooting deep inside of her. Her orgasm took over as the third man pushed his cock deep into her ass and his cock began to pulse filling her dark canal with his seed.

Christine screamed out as her body shook from one of the most violent orgasms of her life. She wanted this; she needed this, abuse to push her to the point of pure ecstasy. She found her place, to be used and abused as a sex toy.

The men pulled out of her at once. She felt empty, worthless. She needed to be fucked more. She was flipped on her back like a rag doll. She was too exhausted to fight or argue. Her legs were lifted up and this time a woman's body was on top of her. Christine felt her soft breast press against her own chest. They were so soft, so different than having a man's body on top of her.

"We've only just begun tramp. Now it's my turn to fuck you." Barb spit the words at her.

Christine felt a large "cock" pressing against her well fucked, cum dripping, pussy. The head was huge, bigger than any normal cock. Barb must have put on another strapon cock. This one had to be bigger than a soda can. It felt like a fist being shoved inside of her. The only thing help her was the cum oozing out helping lube the intruder.

Christine tried to wiggle her body to help it gain entry since she knew she couldn't stop it. The head pierced through stretching her pussy farther than she thought possible. The pain was horrendous. Just before she screamed out another woman jumped on her face and slammed her pussy down on Christine's mouth to shut her up.

The large dildo kept up the assault. More and more of it worked its way up into Christine's insides. Push and pull, push and pull. The dildo kept going deeper and deeper. It felt like a bowling ball stretching her wider than ever. Someplace deep inside of her was hit by the baseball bat. There was no further it could go.

"I think we hit rock bottom." Barb announced as she gently began to push just a little more.

Then the impossible happened. The dildo began to vibrate. Not just a low hum vibration, more like an earthquake shaking from the inside. The harsh vibration began to make my entire body tingle. Her body began to convulse in an orgasm that made her scream deep into the pussy covering her mouth.

The woman above her felt the scream and began to cum. Her juices started to gush in Christine's mouth like she was peeing. Her mouth filled up forcing her to swallow to keep from drowning. It was more than any man had cum in her mouth before. Her own orgasm just kept coursing through her body.

She must have passed out because when she opened her eyes her bedroom was empty. Her sheets were soaked with cum and sweat. Her body ached. Her pussy was so sore she couldn't move. Even the air touching her raw nipples hurt as she laid there in total bliss. Revenge is sweet.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,337 Followers
12