Revenge is Sweet

Story Info
Tired of hearing her fuck any man that will have her.
1.4k words
3.34
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about revenge against my hot, sexy neighbor who keeps me up every weekend with her loud, crazed, animalistic sex she has with any man who will have her.

It all starts like this, I have invited my neighbor over for a night she won't soon forget. I'm gonna use her to have sex with her current squeeze, a sexy Latino named Javier. She's even agreed to this because she is so addicted to sex and was told tonight would be a one night only type of deal, which of course she cannot resist. I tell her that she won't regret it, but what I haven't told her is that he's gonna be mine to fuck all night long. He will be my very own fucktoy on this night. Really this night is about my pleasure, not hers, because I am so sick and tired of hearing Cindy bringing home and fucking any guy that's willing to fuck her every weekend, like the horny, cock slut that she is when I'm not getting enough cock myself.

So, I call up my FWB Jason and tell him tonight I will have my vengeance against my neighbor Cindy. He's had to listen to my bitching and complaining about her for awhile now and wants to help me feel good, any way he can. He shows up in tight black jeans, a killer smile and his black leather jacket. He looks scrumptious enough to fuck right then and there, but we sit and wait for Cindy. We don't have long to wait, she is knocking at the door a few minutes later with the sexy Javier on her arm and a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand. I take the bottle from her and Jason takes her hand and leads her to the chair, she sits down and laughs like she's gonna get a piece of my man, but I've got other plans for her.

I immediately order Jason and Javier to tie the bitch up to the chair. They walk up to Cindy, ready to obey my command and she does not struggle as they tie her skank ass down to the chair. Her slutty mouth is painted a bright red and her long, blonde hair hangs across her shoulders and down her back. She tests the ropes and finds them to be nice and tight and smirks at me where I am sitting on the bed across the room watching her and she says, "are you planning on having me tied up all night?" I smile back at her, saying coyly, "I just might".

The light from the lamp shines on my thigh high leather boots. I'm also wearing a skin tight black skirt, lacy black tank top and my long black hair is hanging freely down my shoulders. I slink up to her knowing I look sexy enough to fuck. She's tied up in the chair, not going anywhere and I grab her by her long, blonde hair, slowly pulling her head back and grazing my teeth along her neck. I can feel her pulse speeding up with anticipation under my teeth. I whisper into her mouth, "are you ready to get fucked?" before planting my mouth over hers for a sensuous, lingering kiss before pulling away from her.

Her man is watching us from an armchair and he has a considerable bulge already forming in his pants. I walk very sexually towards him, with my hips swaying and I lick my lips suggestively while he gazes at me. He looks at my sexy curves, approvingly. Leaning in slowly, I grab his crotch as Cindy watches my every movement. She bites her bottom lip, I ask her if she likes me fondling her man's junk? She says nothing. So, I walk back to her and grab her by the hair rougher this time, twisting her hair around my hand and give it a sharp tug. She gasps in pain, I repeat my question and she barely whispers, "yes". Smiling, I say "that's right and tonight I'm gonna fuck him. Not you. And you're gonna watch, you're gonna listen and I don't give a fuck what you think!" Her eyes widen a bit, as I walk back to Javier and all she can do is watch, as I deliberately pull his big, erect cock from his pants and lick his shaft up and down and begin to mouth fuck him, as he moans for me.

This is something I've wanted to do for awhile because it's been sometime since I've enjoyed a man's cock in my mouth. His eyes close and his head goes back, while his whore girlfriend watches us, her eyes glued to his cock as it slides deeper down my throat. His hands are gripping the sides of the armchair, but then he stops fighting his need to touch me and grabs my ass with both of his hands, pulling my tight black skirt up around my waist and pushing my thong panties to the side so he can finger my dripping pussy and my hot clit. His animalistic need to have me is plain on his face. I moan with his cock pushed deep down my throat and he let's out a groan of pleasure.

Cindy is squirming in her chair and panting with the need to touch her aching pussy. I turn my head to the left to see Jason lounging on the bed, with a lit cigarette dangling from his mouth, oozing sex appeal. He instinctively seems to know what I need as he comes up behind me, running his hands over my round ass and smacking it loudly and then pushing two fingers inside me. Arching my back for him, he sinks his fingers deep inside my wet cunt, while I moan and slobber all over Javier's cock. Jason's fingers begin pounding inside my pussy and I'm rocking my hips back to meet his thrusts and then I'm suddenly screaming in ecstasy and cumming all over Jason's hand.

I'm just beginning to get my breath back, with Javier's cock on my cheek, when I feel Jason's cock head at the opening of my sensitized pussy and then he thrusts inside me in one long stroke, all 8 inches of his magnificent cock pounding me, hitting my cervix and making me cry out again and again. Javier takes his cue and starts fucking my mouth faster with his cock, in time to Jason's thrusts. Suddenly Javier is cumming down my throat, I swallow every load and some of his cum dribbles from the corner of my mouth. Jason slows down and flips me on my back and doesn't stop fucking me, my legs wrap solidly around his waist, urging him deeper. His hands are on my tits, his fingers squeezing my nipples. He kisses me deeply, my tongue moves against his tongue, his tongue darts in and out of my mouth just like how he's fucking me. I put my finger on my clit and start rubbing it fast, moaning and screaming his name, while he pounds his cock into me.

I glance at Javier and he's got his cock in his hand, it's hard once again and he's watching us fuck and pulling on his meat with glazed eyes. I start cumming all over Jason's cock and he pulls out, as I'm squirting my love juice. He pushes his face down to my pussy and licks up every drop, while I'm shaking and saying, "oh my God" over and over. Jason lifts me up easily and deposits me on Javier's lap and says, "finish her off, buddy".

Javier's thick, meaty cock eagerly sinks into my overly fucked pussy and he doesn't waste time thrusting up and into my love tunnel. Jason's cock is nudging my lips open and I taste my pussy juices on his cock, I open my mouth to him and he starts thrusting his still hard cock between my lips. The pleasure over load is too much to bear and I soon begin cumming again and Javier starts cumming inside me. Jason is fucking my mouth fast and then starts groaning and cumming in my mouth. I sag against Javier's chest and Jason pulls out of my mouth. He gives me a gentle kiss and smiles at me, as I learn how to breathe again.

Cindy is a sodden mess, we untie her and push her out the door. She bangs on my door and then I hear her footsteps retreating down the hall. She dumps Javier, he becomes our third and Cindy ends up moving at the end of the month. Javier moves into her vacated apartment and we become a happy threesome. And live happily ever after. The end.