Revenge Is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Mouse
The Mouse
101 Followers

As they waited for the last candidate to walk through from the waiting area, Tricia mulled over the past six months of her life. Since her week spent in Steve's house (being turned into a total cock-hound in the process, she laughed to herself), Tricia was almost unrecognisable to those who had known her before - especially those who worked under her at the hospital. She now listened to her juniors, both regarding patients and other problems, and wasn't in any way spiteful or petty towards those people she had been before. This wasn't because of the threat of the compilation tape of her being humiliated, then loving every second of being used sexually in every way by two unknown men, rather it was because she had found something she hadn't even known she wanted - love. Unknown to most of her work mates, Tricia had put her house out to rent and moved in with Steve a few weeks after her 'awakening', as she referred to it to herself, and had never been happier. She and Steve enjoyed each other in many ways other than sex, although they maintained a healthy and exciting sex life, which occasionally still included Steve's best friend Tom. While Tricia didn't love Tom, at least not in the same way as she did Steve, she still felt great affection for him, and enjoyed their sexual escapades together. When the knock came at the door, Tricia snapped out of her reverie and waited expectantly for the last candidate to enter. As he rounded the door, Tricia nearly fainted with shock - it was TOM!!

Swiftly, Tricia composed herself, not wishing any of her colleagues to become aware of the trepidation coursing through her. Looking at Tom as he set up for his presentation, Tricia marvelled at the composure he was showing, while reflecting that he had shown the same presence of mind when she had returned to work following the situation that had led her to Steve. Tom finished his preparations and began his talk to the panel.

When he had finished, about half an hour later, Tricia was very much back in control of herself, and joined in the questioning of Tom with gusto, asking as pointed and difficult questions as she could think of, all of which he replied to concisely and knowledgeably. At the conclusion of the interview, Tom left the room and the panel sat in a group to discuss the candidates more fully. Tricia's colleagues were unanimous in their praise of Tom White, one of her female colleagues in particular seemed very taken with him and not, in Tricia's opinion, in a wholly professional manner!

As they sat and deliberated, Tricia's mind was in turmoil. There was still a minute part of her that thought Tom should be punished for his treatment of her six months earlier, and now was the perfect opportunity to exact her own revenge by denying Tom the job he so obviously wanted. But the 'sensible' part of her knew that, if it wasn't for Tom, she wouldn't be the predominantly pleasant and approachable person she now was. Instead, she would probably be even more bitter and vindictive than she had been before, and, much more importantly, she wouldn't have Steve. It was at that split-second Tricia realised just how important Steve was to her, and she knew that to block Tom for this job would be to lose Steve forever. So it was that Tricia added her recommendation to the panel, making Tom a unanimous choice for the post.

Tricia's colleague, Shona, who earlier had shown such interest in Tom, immediately volunteered to phone Tom and tell him he had been successful in his application, and it was on the tip of Tricia's tongue to claim that particular job for herself, as she was entitled to do as his line manager but, knowing she would see (and fuck!) him later at her and Steve's house, she agreed Shona could be the bearer of the glad tidings. After all, she mused, it might be interesting to set Tom and Shona up together, especially as she was a well-formed, long-haired brunette, just Tom's type. And being able to utilise the cameras and other equipment still set up in the basement to record Shona's basest desires being fulfilled would be interesting, to say the least. She smiled to herself, thinking how much fun the three of them could have with Shona in the future!

End

I hope you have enjoyed this story even half as much as I enjoyed writing it. The basic idea for this scenario was from something that happened to me years ago, and although these events never actually happened, it was fun to imagine. The people in this story are all based on real people, but names and place have been changed for obvious reasons.

The Mouse
The Mouse
101 Followers