Revenge Is Sweet

Story Info
An ex-girlfriend and the maid get even with Dave.
3.6k words
3.9
25.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geena was so mad she wanted to break everything in her house. Dave had used her, but she didn't see it until now. Actually, she didn't want to see it until now. Those smoky eyes, his easy-going laugh, how he charmed her into having sex with him. Not just one time, but many.

And Geena, always aiming to please him, gave him blow job after blow job when he rarely bothered to do anything more than fondle her breasts, deliver a quick fuck, or give her the occasional kiss. He never even took her out except when he met her at the bar when their friends were getting together. Geena really thought they had a connection, especially after the way Dave held her close at night, or at least until he had to get up at four in the morning to head home.

Looking back, Geena knew it wasn't the best relationship. Dave always seemed to call her only after he had plenty to drink. How he managed to get to her house was always a surprise. Half the time she expected the police to show up instead of Dave, talking about how he was arrested for driving while intoxicated, or perhaps in the hospital after crashing his car into a light pole.

Geena knew why she took the abuse. She didn't have the body or the face of a model. She wasn't bad to look at, but definitely could stand to lose about 50 pounds, which she knew was the biggest reason men didn't want to date her. But Dave was different. He overlooked her weight and, because of his good looks, Geena was flattered that he chose to sleep with her.

But when they were out drinking with friends one night at the bar last week, Dave dropped the bomb, and her. He said he didn't want to sleep with her anymore because he felt she was getting too attached to him.

No matter how much Geena denied it to Dave, deep down she knew she was growing fond of him-and the sex-even though she knew Dave wasn't a good choice for her.

What infuriated Geena most, though, was the fact that she didn't get the chance to break it off. What nerve he had! After all that time he said she was great in bed. Night after night Geena remembered the closeness she thought they shared, remembered his hard cock being inside her as he whispered "I'm cumming." It gave her goose bumps just thinking about it. But now she knew it was all fake; it was just about sex and nothing else. She couldn't believe she considered him a friend.

The more she thought about it, the angrier Geena got. After a while, Geena realized that she was going to get even with Dave, even if it took a year to do it.

The first thing she had to do was to make herself so attractive that when he saw her, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from wanting her again. Geena knew it would be hard; after all, she had tried to lose weight before, but never with such a goal in mind. For six months Geena exercised, ate fruits and vegetables and chicken, and focused all her energy on getting revenge. Occasionally Dave would call, and Geena would be cordial, never letting him hear the anger or the hurt she felt after her dumped her. Geena also avoided seeing Dave. She wanted him to be totally taken off guard when he saw her again.

By the time Geena was ready to put her plan into action, she was looking great. She had lost 65 pounds, her stomach was flat; her breasts, though still large at 36D, had regained their bounce, and her skin was flawless from eating right. Geena even spent more than she should have to have her teeth whitened and get laser surgery on her eyes. No more glasses, no more fat clothes. This was all-out war, as far as she was concerned.

Occasionally, during her workouts at the gym, Geena saw a few guys checking her out. But as badly as she needed sex, her energy was more focused on getting even. Geena had even made a checklist to be sure her plan would work perfectly.

Finally, the day had come to bury her stinger into Dave's side. Most people after six months would have let it go, but Geena never did. Revenge was driving her now, for good or bad, and she wasn't going to let up until she saw this through.

Geena's friend Betsy was having a birthday party, and Geena knew Dave was invited. The opportunity to destroy him was at hand. Geena dressed in the most seductive outfit she could find. It cost her a fortune at the designer boutique, but it was so worth it. She wore black silk pants, five-inch stiletto heels, and a camisole top that hugged her tits while showing off just enough cleavage and plenty of skin to drive any guy crazy. Her dark brown hair had grown out and was sleek and shiny, as was everything on her body. Geena even got a friend who worked at the movie studio to send over her professional makeup artist with a talent to make any woman look flawless. Just before leaving her house, Geena looked in the mirror and was stunned at what she saw. She was, for the first time, beautiful in her own eyes. All that hard work, and now, after tonight and destroying Dave, she would go out and have a real life, and as much sex as she could with only the best-looking men in town.

When she got to Betsy's house, only a handful of people were there. Many of their friends hadn't seen her in a while, and made such a fuss over how great she looked, Geena became somewhat embarrassed at all the attention. After about an hour, she heard Dave's voice, and her heart started pumping hard when she knew this was it. Geena purposely went in the backyard away from the big group. She overhead some people talking to Dave about how great she looked, and knew Dave, with his ego, would go looking for her, and sure enough, not 10 minutes later, he was standing there staring at her.

"Geena," Dave's voice questioned.

"Oh, hi Dave," Geena responded nonchalantly.

"You look amazing." Dave's eyes wandered up and down her body several times.

"Thanks, Dave," smiled Geena casually. "What have you been up to? Haven't seen you in a while."

"Not much, same old thing." Dave took a long drink of his beer, trying not to take his eyes off Geena. Damn, she looked great. She was thin and firm, but still had those giant breasts he loved to grab. He was ready to grab her and fuck her in the bathroom, and knew she would not put up any fight. She would still be grateful that he paid any attention to her before and would do anything he said. He knew she was crazy about him, no matter how cool she was acting.

"Well, I guess I better find the birthday girl and see if I can help her with anything," Geena said.

"Don't rush off," Dave grabbed her arm gently. "Why don't we head over to the pool area and talk a bit?" He flashed one of his million-dollar smiles at her.

Geena knew how Dave worked, and thought that it was falling into her plan perfectly. "Sure, why not? It's been a long time since we chatted," Geena responded, knowing full well that Dave had never said anything of importance to her besides "suck me off."

Dave led Geena over to the chaise lounges by the pool, and they spent most of the evening together just chatting about things. From outside the conversation, anyone could tell there was an attraction there, and that Dave's constant touching of Geena meant he was really making a play for later.

All his flashiness, thought Geena, how could I ever have thought this guy was anything. He drinks way too much; and truthfully, he's drunk right now and has such an ego. I know he thinks I'm a sure bet tonight. Well, let him just keep thinking that, Geena smiled as Dave mumbled on about something Geena could care less about.

"It looks as if Betsy is cutting the cake," Geena said looking into the house. "Let's go inside." "Okay," Dave replied, "but don't leave without saying goodnight," he smiled.

"No way," grinned Geena, as they went inside, Geena in full control and Dave tripping a little from all the beer.

By midnight, the party was breaking up and Geena was ready to go, but not without her prize. She knew it was only a matter of seconds before Dave approached her with a proposition.

"Goodnight, Dave," flirted Geena. "It was great to see you," she said, as she leaned into him to kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey," I have an idea," Dave whispered in her ear, as he held her in a hug. "Let's go to your place for a little late-night entertainment."

That was all Geena needed to hear for the plan to begin. "That sound's great, Dave, but my parents are staying with me. I have a hotel room booked for the night. Why don't we go there?"

"Great!" Dave replied way too enthusiastically. "I'm not in any real shape to drive. Can I ride with you?"

"Of course," Geena replied sweetly. "C'mon."

Geena drove to the hotel by the airport, and helped Dave into the room. It was clean and had a king size bed and offered porn movies, just what Geena planned. There was also a nice desk chair in the corner, and next to that a box of supplies Geena had dropped off earlier. She knew Dave was too drunk to realize that there was no suitcase with her clothes or anything else she needed to stay the night. He had one thing on his mind, and that's all he cared about.

As soon as the door closed, Dave collapsed on the bed, fully clothed. He had the nerve to raise his hands over his head so Geena would take his clothes off. Once again, he expected her to do all the work.

Geena complied, smiling, since she knew she'd have the last laugh here. She took off his shirt and pants and boxers, and for fun, kissed him full on the mouth with a deep, probing tongue. That got Dave's cock rock hard. He was ready to pull her on top of him, but no way was Geena going to let that happen.

"How about I turn on some porn?" Geena asked, knowing Dave would readily agree, which he did.

Geena found the movie she had previewed earlier, a lot of girl-on-girl action, with tits meshing, pussy licking and lots of toys. Dave loved it of course, and really couldn't believe Geena was this wild. If he had realized this before, he might have stuck around instead of dumping her because she was fat and frumpy.

Watching the movie got Geena all bothered, and it was time for Dave to take care of her needs first.

"Dave," Geena said seductively, as she stripped off her pants in front of him. "I really need you to lick me good. My pussy is all wet and throbbing, and if I don't get some relief, I don't think I'll be able to do anything else tonight."

Between the movie and seeing Geena's shaved cunt, Dave couldn't wait to dive into her. Geena took the dominant position and sat on Dave's face, letting him eat her out completely. He licked her folds and dove inside with his tongue, sucking on her clit and licking her wet slit up and down until Geena bounced up and down on his face while she came.

"More please," Geena said. But as Dave tried to shove his dick into her, she shut her legs. "No, I need you to lick me more," Geena replied, as nicely as she could without making Dave upset.

Dave had never seen Geena like this, and was dying to get some relief himself, but he didn't want to make her angry, so he flipped her on her back and stuffed his face between her legs to lick her to a second, third, and forth orgasm.

"That was great, Dave," said Geena, and really meant it. He was lying next to her now, and started kissing her. Geena kissed back, and almost got lost in the moment. Luckily, the second part of her plan went into effect with a knock on the door.

"Who could that be at this time of night?" Geena said to Dave coyly. She got up to answer it as Dave covered himself up with the sheets.

When Geena opened the door, another woman was there, dressed in a maid's uniform.

"I'm sorry," said the maid, "but we had a call for more towels. Am I in the wrong room?"

"We didn't ask for any, but could always use some," replied Geena. "Come on in, thanks."

Dave looked shocked that Geena let the woman in, but was not that disappointed. The maid had huge tits, and was a sexy little petit thing with dark hair and way too much makeup on to be a maid. But he was too drunk to add anything up, and just lay under the sheet with his obvious hard on making a tent underneath.

The maid went into the bathroom and closed the door, but seconds later came out without her uniform, wearing a lacy demi bra and a black lace thong.

"Well this is what I call service!" said Geena, looking at the woman.

"I just heard all the noise and wanted a piece of the action," replied the maid. "I have been quite lonely, and thought you two might like to try something different."

Dave, who was fully rapt with attention now grinned and sat up, the sheet coming off his cock so both women could see his appreciation.

"Let's have some fun," Geena said, trying to make it sound like an impulsive idea. "Dave, come sit in this chair so we can both service you."

Dave couldn't move to the chair fast enough. As the maid knelt down in front of his cock, grabbing it with her hand, Dave, half in a state of stupor and excitement, never noticed that Geena was tying his hands behind the chair. As the maid gently applied hand pressure to Dave's cock, Geena slowly tied Dave's legs to the chair legs, so he was spread apart on the chair. After he was all tied up, the maid stood up.

As soon as the woman let go of his cock, Dave opened his eyes to see both women standing in front of him. At the same time, he realized he was tied to the chair.

"Hey, what's going on?" Dave asked, trying not to panic.

"I thought this might be fun," Geena said, smiling. "We're going to put on a little show for you to get you hot, and then it's your turn," she seductively smiled at him.

Dave was in no position to argue, and believed Geena was going to come through for him. This was actually pretty damn exciting. He had done a lot of things in his day, but never got to see two women go at each other.

As Dave watched from the chair, Geena and the woman kissed seductively. Geena had never done anything like this before, and probably never would again, but the part this played in the revenge plot was too great to give it up.

The woman began to suck Geena's nipples, and at the same time ran a few fingers up and down her slit, already wet from Dave's tonguing. She's good at this, thought Geena, actually getting into the moment.

Geena's moaning and the woman's nipples peeking out from her bra were making Dave insane. He couldn't take his eyes off them, but at the same time his cock was in pain, crying out for some relief. He wanted to be with them, sucking on the maid's tits while fucking Geena's tight pussy. But all he could do was watch.

Geena lay back on the bed with her pussy facing Dave, so he could watch the maid get down on her knees and eat her out. Her pussy was sopping wet, and the woman was an expert at licking and sucking. She would flatten out her tongue and lap up the cunt juices like a dog drinking water. It was amazing. Geena cried out, grabbing her breasts as the maid furiously licked her clit until she was screaming and orgasming repeatedly.

Dave was rocking in his chair, trying to get some relief. He almost felt he was going to come even without being touched. He was in agony now, and had to get one of those broads to lick his cock and suck him off. But as he watched the girls change places, he knew he would have to wait.

The maid surprised Geena by moving up and sitting on her face. Geena had never licked a pussy before, and wasn't sure she wanted to do it. She and the woman never discussed this during the negotiations. But when she looked over at Dave and saw how much he was suffering, she knew she had to continue the act. She started licking her inner thighs, at first, unsure of what to do. But the maid moved her cunt lips on top of Geena's mouth, and ground her pussy into her, so Geena started licking the outside, then opened the folds and licked at the sweet syrup inside. This isn't so bad, thought Geena, and really started to get into it. She gave the woman exactly what she liked herself, and apparently it worked, since the maid was squirming and moaning.

"I'm cumming," the maid shouted out, and Geena felt the pulsations on her tongue, something that she had never felt before. The woman collapsed off of Geena's face, and Geena made a big display of wiping her wet chin and mouth on the sheets in front of Dave.

Dave was close to passing out. He was drunk, yes, but his body was begging for relief. He about panicked when he saw the maid get up, put on her uniform, and walk to the door.

"Thanks for the towels," Geena said as she let the maid out for the night.

"What's going on" Dave asked, a little angry, a bit scared, and definitely suspicious.

"Well, Dave," I just wanted to show you the same good time you've always showed me," laughed Geena. "Are you having fun yet?"

Dave, not sure how to take this statement, tried to remain calm. After all Geena was still there, was still naked, and did not show signs of leaving. Maybe she wanted him all to herself.

It was as if Geena could read Dave's mind. That arrogant son of a bitch, thought Geena. He still thinks I have the hots for him. I guess it's time to see this through to the end.

Geena walked over to Dave and knelt in front of him.

"That's more like it," said Dave, closing his eyes and waiting for Geena to suck him off. She was actually good at it.

Geena wanted to bring Dave as close to climaxing as possible, so she had to give him a little touch.

She took his cock in her mouth, resting her hands on his thighs, and began sucking his cock into her mouth and giving him as much deep throat as possible. Since she'd done this so much, she knew how much Dave could take before he blew his wad. After about five minutes of speeding up and slowing down and giving him the best blow job she had ever done, Geena could tell Dave was ready to explode. His balls were rock hard and were pulled close to his cock.

Geena stood up and told Dave she'd be right back. She went into the bathroom, and Dave heard the water running.

Dave waited, tied to the chair. His hands and legs ached from being tied up so long, but he knew he was going to get to come hard, then Geena would untie him and he would fuck her until they both were raw.

But when Geena came out of the bathroom, she was fully dressed.

"What's going on?" Dave asked, confused and angry.

"I have to run." I forgot I had a date with a real man who knows how to treat a woman with respect. Thanks for all the fun. Goodnight."

"Untie me bitch," said Dave, straining at the ties on the chair. He was furious, but was more uncomfortable because he could not get his hard on to go away.

"Don't worry, someone will be by in a little bit to untie you. Actually, I'm being nice. I'm not taking your clothes. You will have to find a ride home though," smiled Geena sweetly. "I'd kiss you, but I think our little affair is over. Ta ta," she said as the door closed behind her.

Geena got in her car and drove about a mile down the road before she called the hotel and asked the night manager to go to the room and help its occupant.

"Revenge really is sweet," thought Geena, as she gunned her engine and headed home.