Revenge is Sweet

Story Info
Tempted by her teenage daughter.
6.4k words
4.15
75.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the photos in the album not quite believing my eyes. It had to be him but I wasn't sure.

"Have you photos of when Paul and you were younger?" I asked. Louise flicked through a wallet and handed me a photo from the early 1980's. Talk about a small world, it was him!

I was 39 years old then and I'd been seeing Louise for almost 9 months. She was just my style of girl; she had a petite 5' 3" frame and short blonde hair in a really nice style. It was her smile that really drew me to her. She worked in a lawyer's office just outside Dublin and I was a self-employed computer technician. The day I walked in the door of her office she was thumbing through files on the reception desk. She looked at me and smiled and I was hooked. It was a lovely morning as I set about updating their computer system to something more this century. Louise was lovely with me and constantly checked to see if I was okay as I beavered away installing their new hardware.

She invited me to lunch in the nearby café that day. When my work was finished I wanted to see her again so that weekend we went on our first date and that was the beginning of our relationship.

Louise was separated... Her idiot ex-husband was caught by police one night shagging some local tart up against the wall in a back alley. It turned out he had been a naughty boy and had a string of illicit affairs to his name. After the business with the local bike, a few more ladies with stories came out of the woodwork and Louise threw him out. Her married life seemed to follow a familiar pattern. She married, had a kid and piled on weight. She said her ex seemed to be tired most nights and their sex life faded. Truth was he was getting it elsewhere. After he was gone Louise had a mission to re-invent herself and lost almost 75lbs, she cut her hair and dyed it blonde. She kept her "before" photo on the refrigerator as motivation. Hard to believe this gigantic woman with more chins than a Hong Kong phone directory and arms like a wrestler was the same little cutie that I was sleeping with now.

Her husband wanted her back. One Sunday afternoon as we lay in bed he called to the house and was down in the hallway crying saying he still loved her. I felt pity for the poor sod as he pleaded and begged her to take him back. It was all to no avail as he was told to go and the door was slammed hard after him.

She had one daughter called Roxanne. The name was her husband's idea who of course was a big fan of The Police. When I heard her name I wondered if he had really listened carefully to the words of the song. Roxanne was no kid though. She was 18 years old and was developing into a lovely young lady.

"Will you pick Roxanne up from work honey?" Louise asked. "I'll get dinner ready."

I took the ten-minute drive and killed the engine of my Audi A4 opposite the back gates of Roxanne's factory and she appeared after a few minutes. It was a warm summer evening and Roxanne was suitably dressed for the weather if somewhat underdressed. She seemed squeezed into a pair of cream shorts and boy were they short and seemed to hug every crevice of her young lower body. Her vest type cotton top was also from when she was a size smaller and clung tightly to her upper body. She wore an overall in work but she seemed to gather a little fan club to ogle her when she left every evening. She must have tested the blood pressure of every male in Digimark Technologies. I wasn't sure if she retained a degree of innocence or if she was an out and out tease.

Roxanne planted herself on the passenger seat and threw her bag in the footwell. The scent of Tommy Girl replaced the fading vanilla scent of my Homer Simpson air freshener. She sat back, pulled on her seat belt and as per usual pulled down the sun visor to check her appearance in the vanity mirror.

"They're such a pack of horny bastards!" She exclaimed as we drove away from the gates of her factory. I smiled as I looked into the rear view mirror watching a group of her male colleagues waving and leering after her. "All they want is to get into my pants." She added.

"Not sure if there would be room in them." I replied.

I had a great relationship with Louise and the sex was great... We enjoyed candle lit dinners, a shared bath surrounded by candles and slow sensual massages again surrounded by yes you guessed it... Candles! We both just liked sharing mutual pleasure.

In the last couple of weeks though I was developing a little distraction... The daughter. When I met Louise, I just saw Roxanne as a sweet kid. But Roxanne was changing, physically and mentally. She used to be a bit quiet with me but now we were bonding more and talked more. Each day I found myself looking at her more and more in what might be considered an inappropriate manner. I hoped the thoughts would pass and it was just a phase I was going through.

A big advantage of being self-employed is you make your own hours. Today I was not due to see my first client till 10am so when Louise headed off to work at 8am I settled down on the sofa with a cup of coffee to relax and watch SKY news. I could hear the refrigerator opening in the kitchen so Roxanne was up. She came in to join me in the sitting room and I nearly had a stroke as she walked past me. She had dispensed with her dressing gown and was only wearing a skimpy satin nightie that just about covered her arse. As she breezed by me I couldn't help but glance sideways as she took a seat on the La-Z-Boy recliner under the window. I would describe her as athletic build. Louise said she took after her father; he was 6 feet tall and played football and kept himself in good condition. It was like she knew of my feet and leg fetish as she lay back slowly raising her bare legs and the soles of her feet.

My heart hammered in my chest but I stared at the TV trying to keep my mind off her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her cross her legs and rub her foot up and down her leg... She can read my mind, I thought to myself. I was highly aroused and I felt guilty about it... I didn't even want to look in her direction and wanted her to go and get dressed.

"Did my mother ever tell you about Darren?" She asked me.

I turned my head to her... She looked into her glass. Through the large window the morning sun bounced off her shiny raven hair.

"Yes she mentioned him... She didn't like it that he took advantage of you when you were only 16 years old."

"He didn't take advantage... I loved him. It wasn't some overnight fling. We practically grew up together. She makes it sound sordid. She stopped us being together. He's in Canada now and I should be with him but thanks to her there is no chance of that, but one day I'll hurt her like she did to me."

"Oh come on Roxanne, she is your mother. She looks after your best interests."

"Yeah right... I know she fancied Darren like mad. She had her new body and her new haircut and she seen him as her lab rat. She was on a dating website and dated a few guys off it. I think she was seeing 3 guys at once. Then she wanted the attentions of my 20-year-old boyfriend and threw herself at him. She was pathetic when he called, like a teenage schoolgirl. Funny how he was welcome here at first and she knew we were at it. She came onto him and he rejected her advances, he told me that. That was when she turned against him and told him to keep away. He obliged and broke off with me. I'll get her back; I try to think what that might be... Break up HER relationship... Maybe I'll get someone she loves into bed. I think that will settle the score. What do you think?"

"Did you say she was on a dating website?" I asked changing the subject slightly so my blood pressure would go back to normal.

"Ha, did she not tell you? Yeah, just before she met you, it's called lets-b-friends.com or something like that. She loved the attention she got on that too."

"Go get dressed Rox, I'm off to work. See you tonight ok." I jumped up from the sofa, grabbed my car keys and got out. I now had an even bigger problem. It was bad enough that I was thinking sexually about my possible stepdaughter but from what she said this morning it sounded like she was ready to jump into bed with me to get back at her mother as an act of revenge over a lost first love.

That evening I made an excuse and didn't collect Roxanne from work and only arrived for dinner at 7pm. At the table Roxanne kept looking at me and smiling and I didn't know where to look. How would I deal with this?

After dinner Roxanne went out leaving just Louise and myself to open a bottle of wine and chill out meaning I could stop thinking about ending up in bed with her daughter. She dug out some photo albums and for the first time I seen her ex-husband. It wasn't until the old photos came out that it clicked with me whom he was. Not only were we in the same school but also we were in the same class.

"You know him?" She asked.

"Yeah we were in school together," I replied. I lowered the last of my wine then kissed her on the lips. "Bed?" I enquired. She didn't answer but got to her feet and took my hand. Something came over me that night and I was more aggressive in our lovemaking than normal. As her daughter came into my head I didn't feel guilty and as I was inside her I imagined it was her daughter. I imagined Roxanne's silky black hair against my cheek and pictured her daughter's long legs wide open beneath me. I ejaculated with an intensity that I'd not felt for a long time.

"Wow!" Louise exclaimed... "Where did that come from? I thought you'd put me into the room next door"

I didn't reply and just kissed her cheek and fell to the bed to get my breath back. Louise fell asleep but I didn't for a while. I stared at the ceiling and listened to the sounds outside, the dogs barking and the footsteps of the people going by. I questioned myself. All my life I was the nice guy only giving and never taking. Now I wanted to take. The big question was how would I feel if I changed from the mild mannered guy to the evil rat? I couldn't answer but maybe it would be taken out of my hands and temptation would lead me astray.

That night I had a crazy dream about being chased around a supermarket by a lion. I woke up with a start happy to be in a cosy bed under the duvet and not being dinner for some big cat. It was nearly nine o'clock and it was dead quiet, they must be all gone to work I thought. Then I heard the bathroom door closing and the sound of the shower so Roxanne was still here. When the door opened again I jumped out of bed to go to the bathroom. She was standing on the landing brushing her hair wearing just a large white towel.

We just smiled at each other. This area was quite narrow and I held her hips as I brushed by her. My nose almost touched her wet hair and it smelled sweet like peaches. She just looked so gorgeous and was clean and fresh. I tried to contain my desires but it wasn't easy. I threw cold water on my face, brushed my teeth and told myself how wrong my desires were. I opened the bathroom door expecting her to be back in her room, but she wasn't, she was just outside the door still brushing her hair in front of the large mirror. A towel still only covered her and if she brushed too vigorously it would fall to the floor and if it did I don't think I'd be able to control myself.

"Have you no work today?" I asked her, feeling a little embarrassed standing before her in a pair of boxers that clung to my semi-erect manhood.

"No," she replied, "I've a few days off. What are you planning to do with yourself today?" She asked.

"Nothing much... Only one job on about 3pm but I have to go and see your mother for lunch first."

She had too much flesh showing; legs, neck, shoulders, tops of her breasts and cleavage. I wanted to grab the towel and reap the pleasures that lay beneath it. "Go for it!" A little voice inside me said. But I wouldn't...I couldn't, it wasn't right. She turned away from the mirror to stand right in front of me. I stared into her hazel eyes, then I reached out and I pulled her into me to kiss her. Her silky lips were warm and soft but I was afraid I'd gone too far.

"I'm sorry." I said hanging my head.

"Don't be." She replied. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and invited my lips back down to where they had been. This time I felt her tongue brush my lips so I opened my mouth to accept it. Her tongue explored my mouth and wrestled with my tongue. Then she pulled away.

"Come on." She whispered. She led me by the hand into her bedroom and gestured me into her bed. I slid beneath the duvet as she closed the door after us.

Her bedroom was a typical teenage girl's room with Westlife and Brad Pitt posters on the wall. She pushed the power button on her JVC music system, pressed play and Robbie Williams set the scene with the song "Angels." She stood at the bed and removed her towel. Her young body was everything I could have imagined. She climbed into bed beside me and we kissed. I stroked her cheek as our tongues entwined and her sweet scent filled my nostrils. She lowered her hand and felt my erection as if checking to see if I was sufficiently aroused. I removed my boxers and our warm naked bodies almost blended into one. I ran my fingers through her damp hair and drew my fingers down her soft cheek. She closed her eyes relishing my touch. I kissed her once again and let my hand continue exploring her, down her neck, down her arm then back up. As I touched her breast she sucked in a sharp breath. Then when I took a nipple between my fingers she whimpered softly. There was no way I would back out now... She had made up my mind for me.

There was not much foreplay that morning. Our kisses became deep and passionate then she pushed me on to my back and bit my breast. She threw her leg over me with great agility and leaned down on my shoulders pinning me to the bed. She looked towards the ceiling and closed her eyes just gyrating her warm pussy on my throbbing cock. She took control and with two fingers placed the tip of my cock between her pussy lips and just rubbed them for a few seconds before feeding my length inside her slippery love-passage. She let out a loud groan as her crotch came to rest on my pelvis with every inch of my hardness buried deep inside her. She took off riding me hard. I took a breast in each hand then rolled her nipples between my fingers. She gritted her teeth and groaned and rode me harder till I felt like I was about to cum.

"Stop please," I said breathlessly and patted the bed for her to lie beside me.

She stopped and lay down beside me. Her chest rose up and down as she fought for breath. I leaned over and kissed her. Once again our tongues wrestled then I kissed her cheek, her neck and when I licked her ear she gasped and her legs opened wide now ready to accept my hardness again. I lay between her legs and we kissed deeper. Her coarse pubic hair scoured my sensitive knob till it brushed aside her wet lips and slowly forced its way into her. Her vagina was at first reluctant to accept the intruder so I pushed harder. She moaned loudly as my throbbing prick forced it's way into her. She was incredibly tight; her warm love passage gripped me like a vice.

"Aaah yes!" She sighed as a smile replaced the pained look on her face. I just slid my manhood out to the tip then launched it inside her again. "Aah!" She sighed again. "Don't stop please."

I thrust harder and harder, her moans spurred me on. The bed shook and the headboard rattled off the wall. My balls ached and I could feel my seed building up in my heavy sack. Then, I shook as orgasm gripped me and with a loud groan I pumped my hot spunk inside her. I fell down on the bed fighting for breath. After a few seconds she reacted first and raised herself up. She looked down at me smiling then leaned down to tenderly kiss my lips.

"Did you enjoy that?" She enquired with a satisfied smile.

"You know, I thought you'd slap me when I kissed you." I said.

"You must be joking." She replied. "Why do you think I spent so much time brushing my hair? I was determined to get you into bed sooner or later."

She placed her head on my chest and we both lapsed into post coital slumber. I woke at 11:45pm and gently released myself from her grip. She woke up.

"Do you have to go?" She asked sounding disappointed.

"I told your mother I'd be down to her at twelve so I'd better shift."

Louise worked for a small local law partnership. I got down to the office just after twelve.

"Hi honey!" She said cheerily. "What have you been up to?"

"Oh nothing much I replied, just watched TV and slept with Roxanne... I mean watched TV with Roxanne and slept."

"I hope she didn't bore you too much?" She added.

"No honestly, she's been great company. Maybe I bored her." I said.

She got up from her desk and walked over to lock the door. The office was quite old and even though it had been re-decorated it seemed rather dark and eerie. One wall was a complete bookcase filled with what seemed like very old law books. The two lawyers desks had piles of brown files on them in what seemed like a total mess with no order. They were two old brothers that must have been stuck in a bit of a time warp and not yet really embraced computer technology.

"Where are the chuckle brothers?" I enquired.

"Court," she replied. "I missed you." She added putting her arms around my neck. I held her around the waist and hoped my prick would come to life soon so as not to arouse suspicion.

One of Louise's little thrills was making love in public places. She liked to do it in her office and we had done it in both our cars and in various fields.

"Kiss me." She said. Our lips met and our tongues entwined. My prick came alive ready to do business once again. She pulled away, undid her black skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then she kicked off her black stiletto shoes.

"Leave them on." I said.

She stared into my eyes and slowly unbuttoned her plain white cotton blouse giving me a tantalizing glimpse of her white lacy bra underneath. I tried to match her pace or lack of and unbuttoned my denim shirt. She reached behind and undid her bra and let it slowly fall down her arms then she threw it to the floor on top of her blouse. She turned around and slowly slid her panties down her hips and let them fall where she expertly threw them with her foot to join her other clothes. I was now stepping out of my jeans revealing my erect cock making a tent out of my boxers.

She cleared a space on the desk as I removed my underwear. She sat up on the desk and as I moved in to embrace her she hooked her legs around my waist. My rock hard prick probed through her pubic hair and silky lips and slid inside her.

She groaned loudly and dug her heels into my arse as I thrust my hardness rhythmically up into her. The desk shook and the brass banker's lamp on it rattled. I could see the figures of the people going by outside through the frosted glass. I built up speed shagging her harder. I felt my climax was near but I loved taking her from behind so I withdrew to allow her to change position. She got off the desk, turned her back to me and leaned on the desk and spread her legs, inviting me in from behind. Once again I entered her. She loved it like this. She moaned and whimpered on every thrust of my prick. My pelvis slapped her bum-cheeks. Then, I felt my legs weaken as my balls unleashed their hot load up into her.

"Ah yes!" She sighed. "I needed that." The phone rang and I got dressed as she chatted away to a client still naked, if that client could see her now I thought.

The following day Louise woke me with a kiss and I knew she was up for sex again but I just pretended to be asleep. I was hoping for another roll around the bed with her daughter and I wanted to save my energy and my semen for her. I had an evil little plan in my head.

12