Revenge is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before 8.30am the front door slammed and I heard the familiar sound of the Volkswagen Golf pull out of the driveway. Within 2 minutes the bedroom door opened and Roxanne peered in. "Good morning." She said cheerily.

"Good morning." I replied.

She walked in the door and closed it behind her. She was wearing a satin dressing gown that stopped just above her knee. It was cream coloured with a rose pattern on it. She walked slowly to the bed and stood in front of me smiling. She placed two thumbs into the belt and opened it slowly; she peeled it over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. My heart skipped a beat as I feasted my eyes on her incredible body. The blood pumped through my manhood making it rock-hard ready to screw her senseless.

"Well what do you think?" She asked.

"You're absolutely beautiful." I said swallowing hard as my mouth dried up. I threw back the duvet to invite her in revealing my throbbing manhood standing to attention.

"Looks like he likes it." She said feasting her eyes on her new toy. She giggled childishly as she slid under the duvet to join me. I took hold of her and relished the feel of her young naked body. I held her tight and kissed her. My hot prick pressed into her belly. I ran my hand down her soft warm back and over her buttock then down her leg.

"You must have been popular with the boys in school." I whispered in her ear.

"I suppose I was, and with a few teachers too. Not only male I might add. The Physical Education instructor took her role literally and groped me in the shower."

"Bloody hell," I exclaimed. "Did you report her?"

"No, there was no point... Who'd have believed me? I told her to piss off or I would report her so she kept her distance."

"Do you mmmm, still have your school uniform?" I asked her.

"Ha ha, yes of course I do."

"Wanna play a game?" I whispered.

"What sort of game?"

"I have something to show you." I said.

"I've seen it." She replied.

"No not that." I said. "Wait." I went to the wardrobe and took out my SONY Handycam and tripod.

"What the fuck?" She shrieked pulling the duvet up to her face.

"Relax." I replied to assure her. "If you do not like what you see I'll delete it ok?"

"What is the game?"

"Well I was thinking of you dressing in your uniform and I'm your teacher. You call to see me for mmmm, extra lessons."

"I wanted to be in movies," she said, "This is not really what I had in mind. Okay I'll do it but this better not end up on some porno site ok?"

"Don't be ridiculous." I once again assured her. I got dressed and took my cam downstairs to the sitting room, as she got ready.

After about 10 minutes she appeared and once again my heart almost stopped. She was holding a few books for authenticity but she made some "schoolgirl." She had certainly developed a bit since she last wore it.

"You went to school like that?" I said staring at her. "No wonder the dyke touched you up."

Her uniform was a green sweater, white blouse, green tie and a green tartan skirt. I'm sure at some point it went somewhere near her knees but today it was halfway up her thighs. White knee socks and black patent leather high shoes completed the ensemble. Her long hair was now tied back in a ponytail.

"Okay, no script let's just have a bit of fun and see how it turns out." I set up the cam, and we got ready for our masterpiece. So followed a total heap of trash but it was not meant for Hollywood. I was making it for a reason so it didn't matter what the content was like as long as we were on film having sex.

She really got into her role as the student that was struggling with her lessons and worse she was finding it hard to make the money for her extra tuition. Maybe there was something that I could think of to help her in her predicament.

"You are a naughty girl but I'm sure I can think of something Miss Kelly." I said. "Maybe, I will have to punish you."

"Oh no, you're not going to make me watch Riverdance are you?"

"No I'm not that cruel, just a little spanking ok? Now get up and lean over your armchair."

"Yes sir," She replied. She got up from her chair turned and leaned her hands down on it.

I lifted her skirt and pulled her white cotton panties down to her knees. I slapped her bare buttocks but not too hard. She made a theatrical ow sound but I slapped her again and again harder each time until her pale skinned arse turned red.

"Okay Miss Kelly I can offer you some free tuition if you agree to help me in other ways." I said.

"Oh yes anything sir."

"I want you to come upstairs with me and we will continue in the bedroom when you can mmmm, help me."

"Oh I'm not sure I can move furniture."

"Funny fucker aren't you?" I muttered under my breath. "No miss Kelly there are other ways that you can help me though maybe the headboard will move a bit in what I have planned for you."

We changed location to the bedroom and we began scene 2. First I sat on the edge of the bed and Roxanne sat in the wicker chair beside the bed.

"Okay Miss Kelly. I will teach you for free but you will take care of me in the bedroom. That will be your way of paying me. Understand?"

"Yes," she replied coyly.

I stood up and kicked off my shoes, I opened my pants and let them fall to the floor. I removed my boxers revealing my erect prick and then I sat on the bed.

"Okay Miss Kelly, you know what to do... Suck it and earn your tuition. Suck your way to university ok?"

She got out of the chair and dropped to her knees in front of me. She just looked at my cock for a moment, looked at me and looked at it again. She was really getting into her part as the timid schoolgirl. She gently took hold of my manhood just kissed the very tip. She then flicked her tongue on the tip as she delicately dragged the fingernails of her other hand along my balls. She was unbelievable and must have watched a lot of porno movies to develop this technique. She then took my hardness in her mouth and each time she lowered her mouth on it she took it in deeper. I noticed she was glancing sideways at the camera now and again making sure she looked good.

I was just dying to see her beautiful naked body again so I reached down and took hold of the bottom of her sweater and pulled at it. She stopped sucking and raised her arms allowing me to remove it.

"You want me naked sir?" She asked.

I didn't answer and just let her do it. She stood up standing inches from me and began to strip; first she took off her tie and slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and pulled it out of her skirt. She lost the coy look and smiled at me knowing I was loving this. She undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. The she removed her bra revealing her gorgeous breasts. Next were the socks and she had painted her toenails and that just drove me crazy. Lastly were her panties... Her black pubic hair spilled out a bit at the sides and you could make out her black triangle under the skimpy white cotton. She lowered them to her ankles and stood out of them.

"On the bed," I said still in my mock masterful tone.

She lay on her back and parted her legs slightly as I removed my shirt. I kneeled between her legs and lifted them up so she could rest her legs on my shoulders with a foot on either side of my face. I ran my hands down her legs and closed my eyes enjoying the feel of her skin. I rubbed a cheek against each foot and found myself drifting off into some other world. I could have just stayed like this but for my uncomfortable erection, which was almost probing her pussy, throbbing to remind me of its desires. I took a small foot and kissed it, I licked the sole and sucked her big toe. I gently bit the ball of her foot and she winced a bit. I slowly continued up her soft leg to her thigh. Her pink pussy lips glistened through her pubic hair. I gently let her legs down took up a position so I could lick her.

With 2 fingers I parted her lips so her clitoris would be exposed and when it was I gently licked it. I inserted 2 fingers of my left hand inside her to find her G-spot. She squirmed on the bed as my fingers probed into her cervix and I sucked and licked her clitoris. My middle finger seemed to find a strawberry-like bud on the inside of her pubic bone and as I did she arched her back and groaned loudly. Every now and then her body seemed to spasm in orgasm. She was now out of breath and I felt like if I didn't blow inside her soon it would end up on the sheets.

"Okay miss Kelly, get up on all fours." I ordered. She obliged, turned over and assumed the position... I went to the cam and zoomed in on her beautiful arse. I got back on the bed and slid my manhood into her wet love passage. When I was deep inside her I just stopped, closed my eyes and savoured the feel of her warm insides caressing my throbbing cock. I looked down at this beautiful creature and couldn't believe my luck that I was screwing an 18 year-old at my age. I momentarily withdrew, leaned over to the bedside cabinet and took out a tube of KY Gel.

I slid my hardness back inside her and slowly screwed her again as I opened the KY. I put some on my middle finger and as my cock filled her pussy I began probing her arsehole.

"Ouch!" She shrieked jumping a bit.

"Have you ever had it in the arse?" I enquired.

"Not yet." She replied.

"Well miss Kelly, today is the day you lose your anal virginity."

"Okay." She agreed.

Just the tip of my finger was in her arsehole so I put on more KY and pushed it in more up to my knuckle. She groaned loudly burying her face in the pillow. I very gently slid my finger in and out till it got easier but she still groaned.

"Do you like it in the arse?" I asked.

"Yes," she grunted into the pillow.

I pulled my manhood out of her pussy and smeared a load more KY on it. I gently probed her arsehole with my knob and pushed slowly. She now bit the pillow and groaned louder.

I felt like one of us would bleed... My foreskin was stinging and I knew she was hurting. I slid out a bit and back in again until every inch of my cock was buried deep in her arse. As my movements got quicker she stifled a scream into the pillow but there was no stopping now. I had to go for it... Every muscle from my waist down was aching but I kept pumping her hole with every last bit of strength I could muster from my weakening body.

She was rubbing her pussy furiously as I fucked her.

"Rrrrrhhhhhh!" She screamed into the pillow.

"Oooh!" I groaned as my balls contracted and spewed their hot creamy load into her rectum. I held it there and contracted my balls wanting to give her every last drop. She again bit the pillow as I slid out of her.

"Wait." I said. "Don't move." I slowly got off the bed thinking my legs would give way and got the cam off the tripod and zoomed in on her arse. My semen was starting to ooze out of her enlarged anus.

"How was that miss Kelly?" I enquired.

"Fucking painful!" She replied. "I won't be able to sit for a week." She slowly got off the bed and walked very slowly to the bathroom. She ran a bath and soaked in it as I settled for a shower. I smiled contentedly as I soaped my cock and the hot water ran over me.

I changed the bedding and threw the sheets in the washing machine, as there was too much body fluid on it. I packed my cam away and went back to my own house where I watched my latest movie. Well it was just a home movie but it showed Roxanne's face and everything that we did today and that could go in the case with the one that her mother and me made. They were so alike in a lot of ways and Louise was a pillow biter too.

That night Roxanne was a bit quiet and she seemed to be a bit uncomfortable at the table during dinner.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied with a nervous glance at her mother. I think I ate something last night that didn't agree with me. In the toilet all day." I smiled at her as her mother ate her dinner oblivious to what her daughter and me had been up to.

The next day I called to see Louise in her office. The lawyers were there so we didn't have a repeat performance of before.

"So how is Steve?" I asked her.

"Who?" She replied.

"Steve." I said again.

"I don't think I know anybody called Steve." She said nervously.

"Really? Tell you what Louise you need to change your Yahoo password. I mean your maiden name and your year of birth? That is only slightly worse than your dog's name. Too easy." It was hitting home.

"I don't understand you." She said backing into a corner. I pulled the printed emails from my envelope and read.

"I miss you darling, see you soon, thank you for a great night... LOVE Steve! Oh and your replies... We will be together soon as soon as HE is out of the way." I threw the emails down on her desk. "Consider me out of the way." She looked stunned that she had been discovered.

"One more thing." I added. "There is more to my knowing your ex-husband than I told you. Yes we were in the same class. He beat me up so many times and he made my life hell. Luckily I didn't see him after I left school but in my head I never forgot him. You know I wanted to get him back in some way. Imagine my surprise when I seen the photos and realised I was screwing the wife he wants back so much." I took a small package from my pocket and threw it on her desk.

"Here are two movies for you."

"Two?" She asked now looking rather panicked.

"Yes two." I said... "Don't worry you can keep those. I found out where Paul lives. His copies are in the post."

12