Revenge is Sweet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your job, my dear Phyllis, is to find that little magic switch... what is called the clitoris, for your information... find it and make Emily excited. Make her so excited that she screams and reaches her peak. Orgasm."

"Orgasm?"

"Yes, orgasm. That's what it's called. The point at which all the excitement you feel comes to an absolute peak, and then you're flung over the precipice and you lose control of yourself. Some say you forget who or where you are for a few moments. Others say it feels like you're dying up until the point you reach orgasm. It is the most intense sensation you will ever feel in your life... and for some women, it is something they keep wanting to reach, tim and again. Have you ever experienced such a thing?"

"I...ummm... no..." Phyllis appeared to be having a difficult time deciding between listening to me and watching Ems play with her pussy.

"Well, it matters not," I said, gesticulating at Ems once more. "Young Phyllis, we would like you to lick Ems' pussy until she reaches orgasm, after which we will forgive your little indiscretion. If you do not wish to continue, we shall let the manager and the police deal with it."

"Oh. I... Uh... OK..." she sounded a more unsure than her actions suggested. Her resistance overcome, Phyllis quickly clambered onto the bed and knelt down before the altar of Ems' sex. Slowly, she lowered her head towards the delicious pink slit. Perhaps it was a whiff of Ems' heady musk that gave her pause, and she raised her head a little.

"I d..." she began, and, tired of her protestations, I grabbed a handful of her auburn tresses and pushed her head down on Ems' vulva even as Ems raised her own hips to meet the girl's face. Her protests were drowned in Ems' groin.

"I'd try really hard to find that little magic button, Phyllis," I said encouragingly as I held her head down for a few moments. Then I realized there was no longer any need for force. The girl must have realized that since her face was already buried in Ems' pussy, she might as well get on with it.

Emily, on her part, was doing her best to help Phyllis find her clitoris. After a few seconds of Phyllis bobbing her head about and Ems pushing her groin upwards, Ems announced the discovery of her clitoris with a loud groan.

"You're not done yet," I said as I observed Phyllis' head rising slightly. "She has to reach her orgasm. You've only just found it."

Whether or not Phyllis had intended stopping, I had no way of knowing. Ems later revealed that Phyllis had set about her task with the gusto of a young pup trying to find its mother's teat, and just like the young pup, she kept on licking and licking at Ems' sex.

I watched the young redhead servicing my partner for a bit, then I spoke up again when I had properly prepared for the next step in our indoctrination of young Phyllis L.

"I see you like licking Ems' pussy, Phyllis," I said as I moved to the edge of the bed just behind her. She really did have a delectable behind, and the way she was positioned, her buttocks were sufficiently spread so I could see her own pussy leaking juices as she licked at Ems'. It was quite a cute vulva, really... with a smattering of red hair scattered around puffy red lips... and a lovely little puckered brown ring just above that.

"It's good that you like the taste because that's my semen you're drinking there as well. What I put in there last night," I continued.

Phyllis exclaimed and thrust herself backwards as my words penetrated her sex-addled brain. And yelped as she thrust herself onto my erection. I don't think she had any inkling of what had happened until it was inside her. While she was licking at Em's cunt, I had removed my pants and placed the tip of my cock right at the entrance to her vagina. Phyllis did not appear to have noticed this even though my engorged organ had grazed against her vulva a few times as I positioned myself behind her. But she did notice when she suddenly impaled herself upon my prong.

I grunted as my prick was suddenly engulfed by hot, wet, clasping flesh. She was tight enough so the entry was rather pleasurable, but it was her yelp of protest that made it more so.

"Awwkkk! Oh god! What's that?" she yelped as she felt my prong surge into her exposed hole. She was wet enough so the entry was effected with little friction or pain on my part. On her part, I expect it might have hurt because it was her first time. I couldn't really tell, and I don't think she could either... Her backward thrust at my last statement was so swift that I felt my prick press against and burst past a little barrier inside her before either of us could react.

"Oh god! What have you put inside me? Oh god," she moaned as she turned her head to look back at me. "It... it hurts. Oh godddd...."

She realized she couldn't turn around, stuck as she was on my prong, and then noticed the mirror at the side. "Oh god. What... what's that?" she moaned as she saw our reflection... particularly, how I seemed to have embedded a part of myself into her body. Perhaps she was still in shock, or maybe she was curious, but instead of removing the intruder in her private parts, she raised her left leg as she stared at the mirror... and saw how my stiff cock snaked into the split of her groin, under the tuft of red pubic hair. She stared at the mirror for a few moments, perhaps while her mind digested the image. Then she lowered her leg and groaned again: "My god. My god. What have you done to me? Oh god. Oh god!"

Surprisingly, in spite of her protests, she appeared to be in no hurry to remove the offending prong in her pussy.

"Me? I have done nothing, my dear," I said through gritted teeth. Madame L. was right. Phyllis was a virgin. And she was tight around my cock. Tight enough to make me want to come quickly into her. But that wasn't part of the plan. No, it didn't matter how much control I had to exercise, coming into her clasping little vagina was not what I wanted to do. "This was all your doing."

"Oh god... I am... I was... a virgin!" she groaned as she moved forward a little. She appeared to be preparing to take my prick out of her cunt, yet she seemed to not want to do so.

"Yes, you were," I said. "Consider it a favor, that I have now removed that burden from your shoulders. After all, only virgins are sacrificed, no?"

She said nothing, but her eyes were half-closed and it was hard to tell if she was in lust, or just plotting a way to get back at us.

"Now, you have a job to do. Remember?"

"God. That. Your thing..."

"Cock. Prick. Dong. Prong. Take your pick."

"Your... cock. It's too... big!" she said while she moved forward a little more, withdrawing more of my cock from her squelching pussy. I saw and felt copious amounts of Phyllis' cunt fluids running out of her ravished hole. "Oooooh godddd!"

I said nothing as she drew forward some more, until only my cock head remained embedded in her bulging hole. "Oh... my... godddd!" she groaned. "How did it... my cunny... how can... you destroyed me!"

Emily spoke up: "Yes, well, that's nice to know, but we're not done here, are we?" From the breathlessness I heard in her voice, I could tell that Ems was well on her way to her orgasm. But not yet. We were both not done yet. I looked at her, shaking my head slightly, and she grinned in spite of the lust coloring her face.

Phyllis moved forward, to plant her face on Ems' pussy, but not before cooing as my cock slipped out of her, drawing even more vaginal fluid out of her plundered orifice. "Ooooooh..." she moaned, then she was muffled by Ems' vulva.

I considered pressing my cock forward, back into her vagina, but held back, waiting to see how she would react to the sudden vacuum of my withdrawal. Phyllis' buttocks waved about enticingly as she set about her task of pleasuring Emily again. I gazed at her leaking vulva, and the little ring above that, and wondered if I should move on to the next step. But she preempted me. Without warning, she stopped her licking and turned to look at me, arching her back as she did so. The movement angled her vagina upwards, but it did not stop the streams of fluid running down the insides of her thighs. Looking at me with lust-filled eyes, her face streaked with Ems' fluids, she looked right into my eyes as she drove herself backwards again, this time swallowing my cock up completely in her virgin sheath.

"Ooooooooh godddd," she moaned as my pubis thumped up against her backside. "That... that's so... big... and deep!"

I grinned, feeling my cock surge right up to the end of her slippery sheath. It sounded like a protest, but it most certainly wasn't. Clearly, Phyllis liked the sensation of her inner flesh being stretched and spread by my invading cock.

"I... want to feel it. Inside... me," she gasped as she pushed back harder, making sure her vagina had claimed every available inch of me. Then, she reached back and pulled at my hips. "Come. Stay... inside!" she commanded, and refused to go back to Ems' pussy each time she felt my cock slide out of her... even for a fraction of an inch. Phyllis appeared to be enjoying being impaled deep within her vagina. But she was still unknowing of the ways of sex... and I was about to teach her about its pleasures.

I pulled her hands from my hips, drawing a muffled mewl from her as I withdrew my cock slowly from her clutching flesh until the head of my cock was nestled between her fleshy labia... then I drove forward quickly, neither giving her time nor warning to adjust. She gurgled her reaction from the depths of Ems' vulva, her hands flying outwards as she was driven up hard against Ems. I repeated the actions, making my withdrawals agonzingly slow and my entries searingly quick, and she seemed to enjoy the rhythm I set... so much so that she came very quickly.

I felt her vagina suddenly tighten along the length of my cock, and saw her body stiffen and then quiver uncontrollably for a few seconds while her pussy tried its hardest to milk my prong of its seminal treasure. I held back, from my own explosion. We were not done yet, and I couldn't allow myself the luxury of ejaculation, even into such a wildly sucking sheath.

It took several seconds for her orgasm to slowly subside into little temblors that grew further and further apart. When she was done, Phyllis sagged against Ems' left thigh, her mouth open while her tongue lolled against Ems' cleft.

We let her rest for a few moments. Ems had come down quite a bit from her race towards her own peak, while I was still rock hard... and embedded deep in Phyllis' still convulsing vagina. When I decided she had recovered sufficiently from her first orgasm, I told Phyllis that she had yet to achieve the goal we had set her.

This time, she did not protest. She gamely set about licking at Ems as enthusiastically as she had before, groaning only slightly when I dragged my still engorged prick from her slippery cunt. Her inner thighs were coated thickly with her lubricant, the streams of wetness staining the white sheets.

Phyllis was getting Ems closer and closer to her climax, and I knew it was the right time to initiate the next step. I reached for the bottle of olive oil on the table behind me and poured it liberally over my prick. Ems' eyes flew open as the smell of olive oil filled the room, but Phyllis was getting better at her job, and she closed her eyes again, while I moved back into position.

This time, my cock was aimed at the little brown ring above Phyllis' still weeping vagina.

"Owwwww!" she yelped as I pushed forward, penetrating her backside with one stroke. Her anal ring disappeared into her buttocks with the pressure of my thrust, and Phyllis had little time to react. As my cock head disappeared into her rectum, she yowled with pain.

"Owww! Ow! Owww! Sir! Please! That... that hurts!" she cried as her anus finally found its strength and clamped down on my cock, preventing deeper incursion into her forbidden area. "Please... sir... remove your... cock from my... ass. Sir! I beg you! You can put it back down there... in my cunny. Please! Sir!"

"Very well, my dear," I said gaily, and moved to pull out my prong from her asshole. She relaxed her muscles so that I would be able to effect my exit, and I took the opportunity to press forward again, spreading and stretching her rectal passage ever deeper.

"Aauuwww!" she groaned as more than two-thirds of my cock claimed her backside. "Ohhh! Please! Sir!"

"Young lady, I do believe you complained when I first entered your cunny," I grimaced. She was tighter in the back, so much so I could feel her pulse through her rectal walls. "Yet, you seemed to enjoy it when you got used to it. Who is to say you won't enjoy this now?"

"But I... it's wrong," she protested, tears spilling down her cheeks and mixing with Ems' vaginal fluids. "M... you shouldn't... do it in my... in my ass."

"Well, now that I'm inside, the point is moot, is it not?" I said, making as if to withdraw once more. Again, she relaxed, thinking to let me out, and again, I pushed forward more, so that three-quarters of my prick was now buried in her taut, quivering buttocks.

"You... I don't..." she moaned. "I can't!"

"If you want it to hurt less, you'd do well to relax your backside," Ems piped up. She had sat up, her eyes flashing. Was that due to desire or triumph? It didn't matter. Just like the smell of olive oil no longer seemed to affect her. We had achieved our goal. "Just loosen up back there. And cock your hips like this."

Ems' hands went to Phyllis hips, positioning them at the right angle for penetration. The resistance I felt around my cock suddenly melted away, and I gleefully thrust the remaining part of my cock deep into Phyllis' backside.

"Auwwfff!" she groaned as her rectum was penetrated completely by my engorged cock. "Hhhh... hurts..."

"I said relax, girl," Ems commanded. "Relax and it won't hurt."

"I... hhh... am!" Phyllis responded. "It... hhh... hurts less!"

"Atta girl!" cheered Ems as she lay back on the bed. "Now, you still haven't completed your task."

"I... hhh... d... oww!.. don't... know how... long I can... take this," Phyllis gasped as she felt my cock twitch deep in her buttocks. "It... ooooh... feels like I... hhh... have to... shit!"

Ems and I laughed. "You won't, my dear," said Ems. "Not while you have that big old thing inside your butt."

Phyllis said nothing, moaning slightly as she moved towards Ems once more, my cock firmly entrenched in her backside. Every movement of my flesh against hers seemed to provoke a reaction, but whether it was pleasure or pain, I was no longer sure... because Phyllis' rectum seemed to be accommodating my engorged cock very well. So well, in fact, that I was able to start pistoning my cock into her ass with abandon, and she neither seemed to object nor stop her licking of Ems' pussy.

Now, Ems is a lovely lady, and I love her dearly, but she always did take a while to reach her peak. Because Phyllis kept stopping to object to what I was doing to her body, she had to work harder and longer to get Ems back to the level of excitement she needed to be at, to reach her climax.

I could tell when Ems was getting close to her orgasm, because her skin would turn a pretty pink and her breathing would become harsher and louder. I think Phyllis could tell too, because she seemed to be getting excited along with Ems... I could feel her heartbeat racing along as Ems began to turn pink and shudder. Reaching down, I placed my hands on Phyllis' breasts and pinched lightly at her hardened nipples, pulling at them slightly as if milking a cow.

That seemed to do it for her, because she started to come too, just as Ems started screaming out her orgasm. I felt Phyllis' anus clamp down hard on the base of my cock, holding me in place, while her buttocks began to shake. Then her rectum began to convulse, far more strongly than her vagina had. Her pussy had almost managed to milk me of my semen; her rectum was rather more successful. Unable to help myself, I felt the tingling rise from the base of my cock, slowly, then increasing in speed, until my semen burst out of my cock head in uncontrolled spurts.

Phyllis must have felt it too, and it most certainly pleased her immensely, for I felt her rectum begin to suck at my cock even more strongly, where it had seemed to be weakening just before my coming. I didn't just come into her, I sprayed her backside, filled it with as much semen as I could muster from my balls. As much as my mind was telling me this was a bad idea, I had no way of controlling it once the tingling started... nor did I have any wish to, such was the breadth and depth of lust coloring my mind at the thought of plundering this young girl's delectable derriere.

Despite our declared wish to remain rational and focused on our goals, I daresay both Ems and I were unable to control ourselves once our orgasms were upon us. I do not know how long my own peak lasted, nor what happened immediately afterward. Suffice to say, I must have "grayed out"... and both Ems and Phyllis too, for we found ourselves still in our respective positions once we returned to our senses.

My cock was still embedded within Phyllis' anus when I came to and found myself lying on the girl's bare back. She was, in turn, still lying on Ems' left thigh, her head turned and eyes open, staring the reflection of the three of us in the mirror. Ems was still lying on her back, her eyes closed, her breasts rising and falling in a regular, familiar rhythm.

No one said anything for a while. We just listened to each other's breathing in the silent room. Finally, I raised myself wearily off Phyllis' sweaty back, drawing a soft moan from her as my cock exited her asshole with a wet squelch. She appeared to want to rest a bit more, but, remembering her situation, she finally drew herself upright.

Phyllis looked at me. Her hair was a mess, her face streaked with dried and drying fluid; some of it her spittle but most of it Ems' pussy fluid. "Sir, do you still wish to report me?" she said as she stood up slowly. It looked like she would have some trouble walking, not least because of the fluids running down the insides of her own legs.

I shook my head. I was still a little breathless from our recent activity.

"I have paid my dues then," she said as she waddled to her clothes on the floor. "I trust it was worth your while?"

Phyllis was no longer shy about being nude in front of us. In fact, I was almost certain she enjoyed being observed by Ems and myself, because she made no move to cover any part of her body. The little imp turned to look at us and smiled as she bent over her clothes, giving us a good view of her privates. As she did so, I saw a trickle of whitish fluid leak from her anus. It made her giggle, and she reached back to scratch at her asshole without a second thought.

"Yes. Yes it was," I replied, and Ems nodded appreciatively as well. "There shall be no further recriminations."

"Well, then... I suppose there's no longer any need for me to service you," she said. Her voice was muffled as she slipped her dress over her head, and I couldn't see her expression, so I didn't know what her meaning was.

"Phyllis?" Ems piped up. "Can you tell us why you weren't wearing any underwear while you were cleaning our room?"

She turned around and looked at us squarely. "No, I won't. That's MY business."

Then, before we could say anything else, Phyllis walked as quickly as she could to the door and exited our room.

Ems turned and hit me on the shoulder with her fist. It was more a gesture than it was any intent she had to hurt.

"MATT! What did you DO?"

"I... umm... couldn't help it," I replied sheepishly. "She was shimmying and shivering and I lost control."

"You do know that she could easily go to her mother and claim she was sodomized and raped by you?" Ems was angry, but it was out of concern for me. "Given her track record, that's a highly likely scenario."