Revenge is Sweet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Ems," I nodded. "I'm sorry I went off script, but there was something... about her that made it difficult to stop..."

"Fuck that. We're in shit now. Officially," she said, misery painting her delicate features.

"Ems, I'm really sorry," I tried to placate her. "You know you're the only one..."

"I said fuck that," she said, glaring at me. "We're in shit. It matters more to me that she has the upper hand now. She could easily come back here with the police and claim you raped and sodomized her."

"I know," I said glumly. "Madame L.'s not going to be happy at all that her daughter's virginity has been taken away."

"I suppose we could try to leave right now," Ems said, rousing herself from the bed. "Maybe we should just check out and grab the first bus out of here."

"If it really does come to pass that she makes a report against me, I hardly think we'd be fast enough to get away, Ems," I said, smiling at her. She was really concerned about me, and it felt nice knowing that. "Besides, it'd look worse if we looked like we were rushing out of here. We'd only just look guilty as hell."

"Damn. You're right," she groaned, settling back on the bed. "No way out."

"Hey, don't worry, Ems," I said comfortingly, even though I was really worried about Phyllis' intentions. What would she do? Would she report us to the police? "We'll get through this OK. Cool heads and calm minds are more likely to help us out of a tight spot."

She sighed and said nothing. She was looking away from me, and I could see from her reflection in the mirror that she was crying.

"OK, let's just carry on as if nothing happened, alright?" I cajoled. "Let's go grab lunch and do what we normally do."

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, much to our surprise, and by the time evening came, our mood had lightened considerably. We had a good dinner, and retired to bed in good spirits. "Maybe she was too ashamed to report us," Ems murmured to me as we cuddled up in bed and drifted off to sleep. "After all, her mother's in another town, and she's here on her own."

"Yeah," I whispered back as I stroked her hair. "It must have been quite tough on her, being sent away to work in another town like this."

"Well, the Madame probably didn't want her to be influenced by her 'girls'," Ems responded. "Too bad for Madame that one of her 'girls' managed to find her Phyllis."

"Shhh. That's past now," I smiled into Ems' hair. "Let's just go to sleep and be happy that we got through today."

-------------------------------

We woke up later the next morning because we really had nothing to do. We had achieved our purpose in this town. It was time to move on. As we went out for breakfast, I remarked to Ems that it was a pity we were leaving such a quiet and picturesque little burg. But we both knew there was more work to be done, and we certainly couldn't do that work while we dawdled.

Breakfast was followed by a leisurely walk in the lovely gardens surrounding the hotel, and we took our time to make our way back to our room. There was no need to rush to pack, since our room was booked till the evening.

As we walked through the door, Ems remarked that the room appeared cleaner than it had been when we first checked in. I closed the door behind me while Ems walked into the bedroom... and stopped short. She didn't say anything, but I saw her suddenly stop as the bedroom door swung open. I couldn't see what she was looking at, because she was blocking my view.

"Ems? What's the matter?" I enquired, striding quickly join her in the bedroom. Had our worst fears been realized?

My own jaw dropped at what I saw. It was Phyllis, dressed in a little apron that did little to cover her naked body. It certainly didn't come down enough to cover the flame colored tuft at the juncture of her thighs. She was holding a feather duster in one hand, and Ems' dress in the other. On her neck, she wore the diamond necklace I'd given Ems just last week.

"Sir? I'm sorry, sir," Phyllis said, her grin giving the lie to her words. "I've been a bad girl. A very bad girl."

Ems and I stared at her speechlessly as she dropped Ems' dress, undid her apron and let it crumple to the floor, then moved to the bed and got on all fours. She faced away from us, giving us a good view of her bare buttocks. And her gleaming, wet, excited vulva.

"Don't I deserve to be punished?" she said, looking back lasciviously at us. She raised her hand, holding out the feather duster to me. "Sir?"

Ems and I looked at each other and grinned. And moved together to the bed where the girl waited.