Revenge Is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was to meet Jilly at 7:00 pm, in front of a restaurant she had picked out. It was in the loop not far from the hotel. I arrived a few minutes early. As I waited, I looked into the stores.

I heard someone call, "Daddy," I looked up and saw a beautiful woman walking toward me with a big smile on her face.

It was Jilly, no not Jilly any more, it was Jillian. Not my little girl, she was a beautiful, poised, confident woman. The change in her was astounding.

She was dressed in a skirt that came just to her knees, her coat was just a little shorter. Her reddish brown hair was shorter than I remember. She had very little makeup on.

My little baby daughter had grown up.

We threw our arms around each other and hugged. She kissed me on the cheek, and I kissed hers.

I said, "God, Jilly, you look great. So...So..."

"Grown up?" She asked, with a big smile on her face.

"Yea, that's it. But, although I love it...I'm not so sure I like it," I said.

She looked at me, not understanding.

I laughed, "You're not my little girl anymore."

She took my arm and we walked to the restaurant and she said softly, "Daddy, I will always be your little girl."

"I know that, but you are also a very beautiful woman," I said.

She smiled and said, "I bet you say that to all of your daughters."

I paused like I was thinking, and said, "Yea, I do."

We were laughing as we went into the Restaurant.

We were seated at a small table off to the side. It was a rather intimate setting with the candle light and the bourbon on the rocks could have been very romantic. But, Jilly was my daughter.

We ordered dinner, and as we sat there sipping on our bourbons, a couple who were instrumental in having me at the conference walked by. The husband saw me and came over to the table dragging his wife.

"Jack, how ya doing." He said. Then he noticed Jilly, and said, "Wow, and who is this lovely young beauty? You dirty old dog."

Before I could answer, Jilly said, "I'm Jillian Merriweather, an old friend of Jack's."

George bellowed, "Can't be that old, my dear. By the way, I'm George and this lovely young thing is my wife Doris."

Doris just smiled and rolled her eyes. She shook Jilly's hand, and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, my dear."

"Where are you from, Jillian?" George asked.

"I live here in Chicago, in the north end." Jilly answered.

George started to say something else, but Doris interrupted him saying, "George, let's leave them alone. I'm sure that's what they want, and our dinner is probably getting cold."

They said their goodbyes and left.

The rest of our dinner was quiet and wonderful. We talked about our lives since leaving home.

As were finishing our coffee, Jilly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened them and looked at me.

"Daddy, I have something to tell you, and I am afraid that you are going to get very upset. Please don't hate me. Just remember that I love you." She said.

I was worried, but smiled and said, "There is nothing that you could do to make me hate you, my love."

Jilly lowered her eyes and in a very soft voice said, "Daddy, I was the one who sent the video tapes of Mom and Ricky to the police. I'm the one who caused all of the troubles."

"You knew about them?" I asked.

"I almost walked in on them one night about two months before the arrest. And other times, when they didn't realize that I was at home, I would hear them. They would say the most terrible things about you."

She went on, "One night Ricky said that it would be fun if I joined them. Mom laughed, and said then we will have to arrange it. Ricky said that he didn't think that I would go along with it. Mom said that they would have to 'help' me along. That once I felt Ricky in me, I would be hooked. Then she laughed, and said that it would be wonderful if Ricky got us both pregnant."

"Daddy, they wanted to rape me, and get me pregnant! I had to do something." She wept.

Never before had I felt so much hatred in me. I prayed that they both rotted and died in that jail.

I took both of Jilly's hands in mine, and I said, "My love, you did nothing wrong. You did the right thing. Those bastards deserve everything that they got...in fact they should have gotten life in prison."

"But, you have suffered because of it," she said.

"No my love, I would have suffer so much more, if I found out that they hurt you. I would have killed both of them, and it would be me in jail rather than them.

I went on, "Jilly, things have really gotten better for me. I am doing what I love; what I always wanted to do. I doing research, and I love it. Granted it doesn't pay as much, but it's good enough. I only went into the administrative part of the business, because of the money.

"My dearest Jillian, you have done me the greatest service anyone could have. I will never be able to make it up to you. I love you, my sweet." I whispered, as I brought her hands to my lips and kissed them.

Jilly smiled, and said, "Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much."

When we finished, we caught a cab. I went to the hotel, and then, Jilly went home. I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, said goodnight, and watched as the cab drove off.

I was still very upset about what Jilly told me about her mother and brother that I had a hard time sleeping. I wished that I could hurt them in some way. I comforted myself with the knowledge that they wouldn't be getting out for another twenty-four years.

The next day, I attended a few of the presentations that I had some interest for me. During the lunch break, I ran into George and Doris.

George came over to me and said, "Jack, I'm glad we ran into you. We have arranged a little dining and dancing on Thursday night for the speakers, and we want you to be there."

I said, "Thank you, I would love to come."

Then Doris piped up, "All the others have their spouses with them. So, feel free to bring a guest, like...say...Jillian."

I laughed, "Again, thanks. I will see if she is free. She may have classes on Friday morning. But, I will certainly ask."

They told me where and when the dinner was and went on their merry way.

That evening, I called Jilly and asked if she wanted to go. She was ecstatic.

"Of course, I'll go. How could I pass up the chance to spend a night on the town with the most handsome man around? And, we can stay out all night, because school is closed Friday."

We arranged to meet at the hotel and walk the few blocks to the restaurant.

The next afternoon, I gave my presentation; it was concerned with as easier way to test the purity of pharmaceuticals. It was very well received.

On Thursday evening, I was waiting outside the hotel. The weather was warmer, and there was only a light breeze. I spotted Jilly walking up the block. She was wearing the same coat, but she had her hair pulled back in a French braid. She looked so beautiful and mature.

I asked her how she got here, and she told me that she took the El, because I'm only a second grade teacher and not a wealthy researcher you know.

She laughed, as I took her arm, and we walked to the restaurant.

Arriving at the restaurant, we took off our costs, and I checked them. When I turned around, I was afforded my first look at what she was wearing.

I almost fell over. She was wearing a royal blue dress. Although it wasn't really tight, the way it flowed over her body, it showed every curve in her very shapely body.

She smiled and did a quick pirouette, and said "You like?"

I tried to put my eyes back into my head, and said, "Jilly...no Jillian, you are beautiful. You are going to be the most beautiful woman at this thing. All of the men will be drooling over you, and the wives will hate you."

"There is only one man I want drooling over me...and he is my date tonight," she whispered, as we walked into the dining area.

As we entered, George saw us and bellowed, "WOW, JILLIAN YOU LOOK GREAT."

"Pipe down, George," Doris said, and she came over to us.

Doris took both of Jillian's hands and said, "You look ravishing, my dear. God, Jack, you are a lucky man to be with such a lovely woman. And Jillian, you are with the star of the conference. His presentation was a great hit."

Jilly smiled, and as she hugged me, said, "He is the best, believe me. No one else even comes close."

Doris just laughed and joined the rest.

My prediction proved right. All of the men couldn't take their eye off Jillian, and the wives were looking daggers at her. But, when they saw how she was staying with and only had eyes for me, they eased off.

Of course, George made a big thing about Jack and Jill going up the hill and what really happened up there. We had heard it all before, many times.

Jilly just smiled, and said, "My lips are sealed."

That brought gales of laughter.

By the time dinner was being served, the wives more or less accepted Jillian and were kicking their husbands under the table.

There was dancing, and the first couple of dances were rather fast. I danced one with Jillian and begged the others off. When a slow dance started, Jillian pulled me up to the dance floor.

At first I was able to keep my distance from her, but as we danced we naturally came close together. We weren't pressing together, but we were close enough that I was beginning to feel a tingling in my groin, something I hadn't felt in a while.

Dinner was a slow affair, with breaks between each course that allowed the couples to dance. When one of the other men would ask Jillian to dance, I made it a point to ask his wife to dance. I definitely got the short end of the stick with that deal.

Jillian would keep the husbands at a respectful distance, but some of the wives would practically crush me into them, while we danced. Getting back at their husbands, I guess.

To be honest, it really wasn't all that bed. Some of the wives were rather good looking.

Most of the time, I would dance with my beautiful daughter. She was the belle of the ball, and I was her Prince Charming.

The evening wore on and the wine flowed freely. Finally, at around 2:00 am, we left, not quite closing the place, but close to it.

Jillian was going to get a cab home, but George and Doris insisted that we share one, and that we take Jillian home first.

When we got to her apartment house, I got out with Jillian and walked her to the apartment. I hugged her real close, and when I went to kiss her cheek, she pressed her lips against mine.

I responded. The kiss didn't last too long, but it was a lot longer than a kiss between a father and daughter should have lasted.

When we parted, I said, "Jilly, thanks for coming with me tonight, I can't remember when I enjoyed my self so much."

She smiled and said, "Daddy, I had a great time tonight. But, I will be getting payback. Tomorrow you will be joining me for an evening with a bunch of Elementary School teachers,"

I groaned, and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, turned, and as she went into the apartment, she said, "Daddy, George and Doris are waiting."

I hurried to the cab, and we went back to the hotel.

On the ride back George was dozing and Doris said, "Jack, are you serious about Jillian?"

I said, "Doris, she is a very sweet woman. I like her very much, but I am old enough to be her father."

She looked at me very seriously and said, "Oh, you men. Don't you realize that she loves you? You are not that much older than her. I will say this, and then shut up...you two make a beautiful couple. Don't let that wonderful woman get away...you will live to regret that."

I laughed, "Okay, Doris. I'll think about it." I laughed to my self, if she only knew.

When I got back to my room, I fell on the bed and fell asleep, in my clothes.

I woke up at about nine the next morning with a little headache. I showered and changed into some jeans and a flannel shirt. I was packing my bag, when the phone rang. It was Jilly. She was in the lobby waiting for the "sleepy head" to check out.

"Sleepy Head?" I asked, "I'll have you know that I have been up for hours. I am showered, dressed and packed...and if I hadn't been so rudely interrupted, I would have been at the desk checking out."

I laughed and said, "I'll be right down."

I went down and after checking out, we ran into George and Doris, as we were leaving. We shook hands, hugged and said our good byes.

As I started to leave, Doris put her hand on my arm and said, "Jack, think about what I said last night. I was very serious."

I smiled and said, "Doris, I will give it some thought."

"What, may I ask are you going to think about, Daddy?" Jilly asked, as we walked away.

I laughed and said, "Us; Doris thinks we make a beautiful couple,"

"I agree with Doris wholeheartedly," Jilly said, as we walked to the El station and took the train to her stop. We walked the two blocks to her apartment and went in.

Her apartment was a nice size, with a large bedroom and living room, a dining area and a nice sized kitchen and one bath. It was simple, but tastefully furnished. She had a large couch that converted to a bed. That's where I would be sleeping.

We sat and had a cup of tea and talked about all sorts of things. She told me about the group I would be meeting tonight. They were all teachers from the school that Jilly taught at.

The custom of having an evening out started a number of years ago. It gave them the opportunity of meeting outside of school. Talking about work was tolerated, but you couldn't make that the sole subject of the conversation. They would go out to dinner about once every other month. Most of the teachers would come.

Then Jilly said, "Oh, by the way, tonight you will be Jack Wallace..."

"Oh damn," I interrupted, "I was looking forward to being Mel Gibson."

"Daddy, that's not what I mean. You will be Jack, an old friend of mine."

"I noticed the emphasis on the 'old' friend," I laughed.

"Stop that! You are not old. In fact, I am going to have to fight off all of the single women tonight. You will be the sexiest man there, and you will be all mine." She said

That evening we left for the club at around 8:00 pm. I was wearing a dress shirt, slacks, and a sports jacket. Jilly was wearing a snug blouse with the top two buttons open. The open blouse showed the shape of her lovely breasts and afforded a view of some cleavage. Her skirt was short, showing her wonderful shapely legs.

Looking at her, I wanted to take her in my arms and spend the evening exploring that body. But, I told myself, no matter how hot she looks...she is my daughter.

The Club was a nice place without the blaring music. You could have a conversation without having to scream.

There was music for dancing, and the food wasn't bad. Jilly introduced me as Jack an old friend. Tonight, it was my turn to get ogled. There were a few single teachers in their thirties, who would have liked to monopolize my time, but Jilly wouldn't have any of that.

She told me during one dance that a couple of those teachers were very interested in just how close we were. Jilly told them we were very close.

We left the club around 10:30 pm and went back to Jilly's apartment.

Neither of us had much to drink, so when we settled down I made us a bourbon on the rocks, and we sat on the couch sipping our drinks.

Jilly moved close and cuddled with me. She was telling me how much she enjoyed having me around.

"I feel so loved when I am with you," she said. "I wish you lived closer."

"So do I," I answered. "I didn't realize just how much I missed you. It will be very difficult to leave on Sunday."

I leaned down and kissed her on top of her head.

She looked up at me and lifted her face to mine. Our lips were only millimeters apart. I could smell the scent of her perfume mixed with the bourbon on her breath. I pulled her closer and slowly and softly our lips met.

It was a rather short, soft, loving kiss. When we parted, I looked deeply into her eyes. They were full of love, full of love for me. Not the love of a daughter for her father, but the love that a woman has for a man.

It was then that I realized this woman, my own daughter, meant more to me than life itself. I wanted to possess her body and soul; I wanted to be possessed by her totally.

I whispered to her, "Jilly, I love you so much, more than anything in this world."

"That makes me so happy, Daddy. Because, I love you more than I could ever tell. I have always loved you, and now I want you...I want you so much it hurts."

"I want you too, my love," I said, as I pulled her closer and kissed her lips.

This time I kissed her with all of the passion that had been building over the last few days... months...years. With all of the passion and love that I had in me.

Our lips crushed together, our mouths opened and allowed the other's tongue to enter and attack.

Our bodies pressed together. I could feel her breasts flattened against my chest. Her hips grinding against mine. My hand was fondling and caressing her firm ass.

My dick, erect and as hard as a rock, was pressed into her groin. She had to know what she was doing to her father and what he wanted to do with her. She pulled away a little and reached down and began to stroke my dick.

I moved my hand to her breast and caressed it through her blouse. I then started to unbutton her blouse, and I felt her loosen my belt and unzip my pants.

Our lips parted, and I began to kiss her chin, her cheek, her neck slowly moving lower. I moved my hand into her opened blouse and cupped her bra-encased breast with my hand. I could feel her hardening nipple through the bra. I reached behind her, unhooked her bra and took it off with her blouse.

Jilly was moaning that she loved me and that I was making her feel so wonderful.

I moved back a little to look at her. Jilly was lying on the couch, her hair was spread out over the throw pillow like a halo. I could see that reddish highlights in the brown.

I gazed on her beautiful breasts; they were not really large, smaller than her mothers, but they were perfectly proportioned for her slight body. They were milky white with small rose-colored aureoles and very erect nipples. She had a small waist that flared out into lovely rounded hips; that at the moment were covered by her skirt.

She had my pants open and started to pull them down. I stood up removed my shirt and pants. I reached down and unzipped her skirt and began to pull it off along with her panties. She lifted her hips off of the couch to make it easier.

I stood looking at her. I had not seen her naked since she was in diapers. I couldn't believe my eyes. Never before had I seen anyone as beautiful as this wonderful woman lying before me. Her body was perfect in every way.

She held her arms out and said, "Take me to bed, Daddy...Please... I want you to have me there."

"Yes, my love, anything you want," I panted.

I picked her up in my arms and held her naked body close to me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her mouth open, her tongue exploring my mouth; meeting and dueling with my tongue.

I carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. I stood up and again looked at my naked daughter, drinking in her beauty, amazed that this wonderful, beautiful woman would want me. I was in heaven. I was filled with love for her.

Jilly held out her arms and smiling at me, said, "Come to me, my wonderful Father. I want you to take me, and make me your woman, your lover, your own."

I went into her arms and kissed her lips. I then kissed her cheek, her eyes and nose. I kissed her all over her face.

I continued to kiss her moving lower, ever so slowly. When I reached her breast, I took it in my mouth. My tongue played with her erect nipple. I kissed her breast, sucked it and lightly bit it.