Revenge Is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mean that the idea that you will be spending time with a bunch of research scientists excited you...Maybe you aren't sane at all," I laughed.

"NO," she screamed. "I meant spending time with you and loving you makes me excited."

I hugged her closer and kissed her lips hard.

I rolled her onto her back and ever so slowly made sweet, wonderful love to my daughter.

We laid there kissing, sucking, licking, biting and fucking all morning. Then, when we were completely spent, we got up showered and took the El to O'Hare Airport.

The first thing we did was get Jilly's tickets, and then, I got on the plane and took off for Denver.

The next month crept by. Days dragged and the weeks were never ending. I would talk to Jilly every night and complain that the day she was to arrive would never come.

Finally, after what seemed like years, I got into my car and drove the hour and a half to the Denver International Airport.

I was at the gate when her plane arrived. I spotted her as soon as she came off the ramp. I stood there mesmerized. She was more beautiful that I remembered. Her hair was a little longer, and she was wearing it down. She didn't have any make-up on, but she didn't need it. She was glowing.

Finally, I came to my senses and waved to attract her attention.

Jilly saw me and ran to me.

"Jack," she screamed, as she jumped into my arms and mashed her lips into mine. We kissed long and passionately.

Eventually we parted and walked to the bag carrousel. We got her bags and went to the parking garage.

We took off our coats and got into the car. When we got in, she leaned over put her arms around my neck and kissed me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I opened my mouth and our tongues wrestled.

I put my hand on her breast. She didn't have a bra on. I smiled at her.

She looked at me and smiled, "I wanted to feel your touch, as soon as possible."

I unbuttoned her blouse and caressed her naked breast. I was in heaven, feeling her soft, smooth skin and her stiff nipple.

Jilly reached down, un-buckled my belt, then unzipped my pants. She took my erect dick in her hand and began to stroke it.

Then, she reached for the seat handle and dropped the back of the seat down. She lay back, pulling me on top of her. I put my hand under her skirt to get her panties off and found that she didn't have any on.

"I took them off in the plane," she giggled, "Now, Daddy make love to me. I want you now."

I maneuvered myself over her, putting myself between her legs. As I did, Jilly was pulling my pants and briefs down. My erection popped out of my briefs and pointed directly at her.

I lowered my self between Jilly's legs and guided my dick into her vagina. There was no gentleness or tenderness about our coupling. I rammed my dick into her, as she wrapped her legs around my thighs and pulled me into her.

"Oh god, Daddy, fuck me...please fuck me...I want you so bad," she whimpered.

I started to pump my dick in and out of her, and she matched me stroke for stroke. We were fucking like there was no tomorrow. We were looking for the pleasure that can only come when two lovers find that wonderfully special joy brought on by that unique union of two people completely, and totally, in love.

I fucked my sweet daughter hard, and she pushed up at me with a force that matched, and at times, exceeded my lust and passion.

I could feel the tension in my body building...seeking release. A release that could only be brought about by my daughter's willing body.

Then, Jilly gave a long, drawn out moan, as an orgasm wracked her body. This is what I had been waiting for, because as she shook in the throes of her orgasm, I got that release that I had been searching for.

I forced my dick into her body and began to ejaculate into her vagina, as my whole body stiffened. We orgasmed for a lifetime. Moaning and kissing, we found that wonderful release we so badly wanted.

I lay in top of her, as I finally came down from the unbelievable pleasure she had given me.

I got off of her, and we quickly dressed. I got back into the drivers seat and started the car. We drove out of the parking structure in silence.

As we got on to the highway, I reached over and took her hand and brought it to my lips and kissed it.

"Jilly," I said, "I love you so much. "This last month has been hell; I want to be with you. I don't want to be separated from you."

"That's what I want, too, Daddy. I want to be with you, always," she said, as she rested her head on my shoulder.

When we got to my apartment, we settled in and made love again. But, this time it was slow, tender and lovingly passionate. Joining each other in a beautiful pleasure filled orgasm.

I woke up early. Jilly was still sleeping, so I very quietly got out of bed and let her sleep.

After washing up, I went into the kitchen and made some coffee. I got a somewhat perverse pleasure in making enough coffee for another person. And, that other person being my lover, my daughter.

As I finished my cup of coffee, I heard Jilly washing up. She came into the kitchen, wearing her old robe. Her hair was still a little awry from sleeping, but it made her look so sweet.

"Good Morning, my love," she said, as she come over and kissed me. "I don't remember sleeping so well in a long time. Must be the altitude...or it could be the wonderful man I'm with."

She sat on my lap, put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me all over my face. She was saying things like, "Delicious", "I like that", "MMM...That was good" and giggling all the while.

I was returning her kisses. After a while, I said, "Would you like some breakfast, my sweet?"

"I would love some", she said. "But, first I think we should work up an appetite."

"You are insatiable." I said, as I picked her and carried her into the bedroom.

"Only with you, Daddy. I can't get enough of you. I'll never get enough of you." She whispered in my ear, as I carried her.

I laid her on the bed. I opened her robe, spread it open, and gazed on her nakedness.

I untied my robe and dropped it to the floor. My dick was sticking out like an angry, steel rod. It wanted to, once again, be sheathed in that soft, smooth, warm velvet tunnel.

But, I decided that it would have to wait. I wanted to taste her, first.

I dropped down, spread her legs, and put them over my shoulders. I now had an unobstructed view of her beautiful sex. Her aroma was exquisite. I began to kiss the crevice between the upper thigh and the sweet wet lips of her vagina.

I kissed her all around the lips of her labia, kissing, licking and biting.

Jilly had her hands on my head and was saying, "Oh Daddy, daddy, daddy, I love when you do this to me. I want you to do it, forever."

I began my attack on her labia spreading the pink lips with my fingers and pushing my tongue into her. Once again, I was luxuriating in her wonderful sweet, but pungent flavor.

All of a sudden, she started to yell, "Please, Daddy. Please, take me. I want you in me...please, Daddy ...now."

I rose up and grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. She gasped in surprise. I lifted her hips and rammed my dick into her vagina from behind. I was fucking my daughter doggy style.

After the initial surprise passed, Jilly began to push back into my pelvis, as I pounded my dick into her. My feet were on the floor, as she knelt on the bed. My hands were on her hips, holding her, and keeping her movements in sync with my thrusts.

Slowly, our passion built. Our thrusts becoming more and more frantic. Our fucking wilder and wilder. She was screaming and uttering wordless sounds of passion. I was moaning, and as I felt the tension in my body growing, I knew that I would be cumming very soon.

I continued to plunge into her, and then, I rammed my dick as far into her as it would go and let loose a torrent of semen into her vagina, her womb, her body.

When she felt my orgasm explode, she stiffened and began to shake in and orgasmic spasm. We yelled and shouted our love and devotion for each other. As the pleasure and passion completely overwhelmed us.

Finally, Jilly slumped down onto the bed, my now flaccid dick slipping from her body. I fell onto the bed next to her and took her in my arms. We lay there on the bed with our arms around each other, in silence.

No words were needed. Our bodies had said everything that need to be uttered. The promise of eternal love and devotion made by our union was far more eloquent than any spoken word.

After an eternity of quiet contentment, I pulled her tightly into me and kissed her lips.

I rolled onto my back. Jilly put her head on my chest and her arm around me.

I, then, asked, "When does your semester end?"

She let out a long sigh and said, "June Thirtieth. It's a Thursday. It won't be here soon enough. The next two months are going to be brutal. We have to make sure that we cover everything in the syllabus, review, prepare the tests, mark them and get the marks into the office."

"Have any plans afterward?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "Yes...I am going to sleep for a week. Why?"

"How would you like to spend that week sleeping on the beaches of Kauai?" I asked.

She sat up like a bolt.

"Kauai...Hawaii? Daddy...Hawaii?" she sputtered.

"Yes, my love, Kauai, Hawaii. For three or four weeks, just you and me ...and a bunch of people at the company's research lab." I said.

"What...research lab?" she said.

"Let me explain. We, well, the company is setting up a research lab on Kauai. They are trying to develop pharmaceuticals and biologicals from the local plants. They want to bring in plants from Africa and the Amazon, under very tight restrictions. Sooooo, the company wants me to visit the lab and spend some time getting to know the place.

"I thought that this would be a wonderful place to spend time with you. What could be more romantic?" I said.

Jilly threw her arms around me and squealed, "Oh...Hawaii...oh god, Daddy...Hawaii. When would we go?"

"You fly here on Thursday, your last day. We fly to LA on Friday, and on Saturday morning, we fly to Honolulu, and then, on to Lihue Airport, Kauai. We will have Sunday to ourselves, but on Monday, I will have to go into the Lab. I won't be working full days, so we will have time to do some exploring and basking on the beaches."

"It sounds like heaven, Daddy. This will be like a honeymoon. You and I alone in Hawaii," she sighed.

Then, I looked her in the eyes and said, "There is one thing that you are going to have to do, and you will have to start right away."

Jilly smiled at me and whispered, "What is that...Jack?"

"Exactly right, and it's Jack, even when we are alone. Now that we are going to be socializing more, we can't have you slipping," I lectured in a mock serious voice.

She quickly sat up and saluted. "Yes, Sir. Whatever you say, Sir," she said, just as seriously. She tried to look so serious, but it didn't work because her naked breasts were jiggling.

I laughed, grabbed her, and brought her on top of me and kissed her. Then another kiss and more and more. We finally got out of bed after another pleasure filled orgasm. She did say Daddy a few times, but most of the time it was Jack.

The rest of the break we spent exploring the countryside and visiting the sights in Denver. We went into the Lab a couple of times, and Jillian met my co-workers.

We would spend our nights in a wild passionate embrace, loving, fucking until we were completely spent.

On Friday night, a bunch of us went out to dinner and had a wonderful time. Every one loved Jillian. There were a number of suggestions that I would be a fool not to make this ravishing beauty my wife. But, we let them go over our heads.

On Saturday and Sunday morning, we never got out of our robes. We made love in every room of the apartment, in every position imaginable.

Finally, we had to leave. We made our way to Denver International, and I bought Jilly a round trip ticket for July.

It was hell letting her go.

The next two months were very busy. Making arrangements for the company to ship equipment to the new lab. Setting up protocols for the experiments and testing.

Before I knew it, once again, we were in my bed making wild passionate love. This time we waited until we got to apartment...she had landed at 4:30 pm, and it was light out.

Two days later, we landed at Lihue Airport in Kauai. The plane was a small ten seater, and the trip from Honolulu was fantastic. We flew relatively slow and low enough to see so much more than you could see from a jet.

We were met at the airport by my friend and colleague, Mark and his wife, Marion. Mark and I were instrumental in setting up the Lab. Mark had been on site for a couple of months going back and forth from Ct. Carson to Lihue. We had spent many hours planning and, finally, deciding on equipment.

Mark was offered the position of Operations Manager at the new Lab, both he and Marion were extremely happy. Marion was expecting their first child in August.

Jilly had met them, when she visited me during Spring Break.

They took us to the Hotel, and we settled in. Afterward, we went to dinner in a small romantic restaurant. Just sitting there with Jilly was heavenly.

After dinner, we walked around Lihue, and then went back to the hotel. The trip finally caught up with us, because as soon as we got into bed we both fell asleep.

I woke up to the sounds of birds singing, and Jilly in the bathroom. We had the window open, as there was no need for air conditioning. I got out of bed, and as I approached the bathroom, I heard the shower curtain being pulled open. I went in, and Jilly turned toward me.

She smiled and said, "Jack, when I woke up I thought I was still dreaming. The birds, the scent of the flowers and you sleeping next to me; its like being in paradise."

I put my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "Anywhere I am with you is paradise, my love."

She started the water, as I brushed. I got into the shower with her.

We slowly washed each other and dried off and got back into bed.

We lay there for a long time, just holding each other. I could heel her breaths and feel her heart slowly beating, as she lay close to me. Her arm was draped over my chest, and her leg was across my hips. Her head was in the crook of my arm.

I looked at her and saw that her eyes were closed. I felt completely content. I wanted for nothing. I had everything I needed right here in my arms.

Jilly stretched and hugged me tighter.

"Jack, I don't want to go back to Chicago. I want to be with you, forever...that's if you want me," she said.

"Oh, my love, my beauty, of course I want you. I want you with me; I want to spend the rest of my life with you," I answered.

I pulled away from her, got out of the bed and walked over to the dresser. Jilly's eyes were wide with worried surprise. I took something out of the drawer and came back to bed.

I looked my daughter in the eyes and said, "Jillian, will you marry me, be my wife?" I took her left hand in mine and slipped a diamond ring onto the fourth finger.

She was silent for a moment, looking at the ring I had put on her finger. Then she looked back at me, threw her arms around me and screamed, YES...YES...YES...Daddy, I will be your wife. I will marry you. I will spend the rest of my life with you. I LOVE YOU."

She kissed me hard, mouth open tongue pushing into my mouth. She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me straddling my hips.

She reached down, took my now erect dick in her hand, lined it up and dropped down onto it. I was completely inside of her in one motion.

She began to ride me like she was breaking a bronco. Wildly bouncing and gyrating on my dick.

I was hammering into her, timing my lunges with her gyrations. We were in tune with each other. Moving together and instantly adjusting our movements as one or the other changed rhythm.

Jilly was moaning, sometimes words, sometimes just sounds, "Ohh ahh! Oh god...oh my daddy...my sweet daddy...husband... ohh, love...marry you ...love me... ahh love me...husband... husband..."

I had one hand on her hip, moving it up and down her hip and thigh. The other hand was fondling her breast.

The pleasure that I was experiencing was like nothing I ever felt before. All other sexual encounters paled in comparison.

I realize now, that knowing that we were now bound together forever, was what gave this intimate, loving coupling the unbelievable height of pleasure we were now experiencing.

We soared on the wings of our love, out of the room, far above the mundane world. We were in a universe of our own. Not needing anyone or anything else. We were completely and totally united, being one with each other.

I felt the climax nearing, coming toward us like a run-a-way train. Nothing would or could stop it. Closer and closer it came.

And then, an explosion of pleasure, passion and love completely engulfed us. We screamed out our joy. We screamed out our undying love, as we reached the pinnacle of our sexual desire, of our mutual pleasure.

Jilly threw her head back and began to tremble as the unbelievable orgasm washed over her. When I felt her spasms, I erupted into her. Body stiff, pushing my dick as far as it would go into her body and releasing my cum. Again and again, I shot my sperm into her vagina. I couldn't stop, nor did I want to.

I could feel the mix of our fluids pour out of her and puddle on bed beneath us.

Jilly sank down onto my body. We lay there breathing hard. She was still impaled on my dick. Neither of us wanting to break that connection.

No words were said; none were needed. Our love spoke a language that was understood by both of us. Understanding that came with total commitment; with the giving up of our individually and becoming one being, one entity, just "us".

We lay like this for a long time.

Then the phone rang, bringing us abruptly out of our reverie. It was Marion; she wanted to make sure that we were up, so she and Mark could show us the island. We had arranged to meet at around noon. It was 10:30 am.

"You guys don't want to spend the day in bed, do you?" Then she giggled and said, "Well, maybe you do..."

Jilly told her that we would meet them on time.

We got up, made a futile attempt to clean the bed and showered again.

As we started to dress, Jilly said, "Oh Jack, I have something I want you to see."

She went into her bag, took out a folded piece of paper and handed it to me.

I opened it up and looked at it. It was a copy of Jilly's birth certificate. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you proving that you were born? I know that, I was there, remember? Well you wouldn't remember that...but I sure do." I said, laughingly.

She gave me a look of exasperation and said, "Look at it closely, line by line."

I started to closely inspect the document. When I got to the box that said Mothers Maiden Name I saw that JAINE WALLS was typed in.

I looked at Jilly and said, "Jaine Walls? It has your mother's name wrong."

She smiled, "Keep going."

I continued down the document. I then saw that box that indicated Father's Name. Typed in that box was JOHN MERRIWEATHER. I couldn't believe it.

I stared at the document. How did this happen? Why did no one ever notice it before?

Jilly laughed and said, "According to my Birth Certificate,Daddy, you are not my father. So, I don't see a problem with us getting married."

I took her in my arms and twirled around and said, "When do you want to get married?"

"As soon as possible. I want to be your wife, Mrs. Wallace, right away," she shouted.

"Well then, lets see what we have to do," I laughed.

We met Mark and Marion, and as soon as Marion saw us, she screamed and ran over to Jilly and threw her arms around her.