Revenge Is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week flew by. As we were packing to leave for the airport, Jilly handed me an envelope. When I looked at it, I sat that it was addressed to LAINE WALLACE # 615374, at the correction facility that housed my ex-wife.

I opened the unsealed flap and took out the paper inside. There was a letter and a photo. The photo was of Jilly, holding Danny. You could easily see that Jilly was pregnant. The background was Miami Beach.

I opened the letter and read:

Mother:

It has been about five years, since you were locked away. Life out here goes on.

I have married the man of my dreams, and as you can see, we have a beautiful

baby boy and are expecting our second child, soon.

We are living a fairy tale life, everything I have ever wanted, I have. Life has been

very good for me, my husband, and our child.

I know of the plans that you and Ricky had for me. Needless to say, I did not want that.

And, I was not going to let that happen. So, I put a stop to it.

Just think, mother, in another twenty years, they may let you out. Can't say that

will make me happy.

Jillian.

Jilly was watching me, as I read the letter. When I finished I refolded the letter and put it and the photo back in the envelope.

I got up took her in my arms and kissed her.

"We can mail it on the way to the airport," I said.

We got a cab to the airport. On the way, in the center of Miami, I had the cab stop. I got out and put the letter in the mailbox.

I got back in the cab and we went to the airport, back home, back to our paradise.

Sorry I have taken so long to get another story out, but life has a way of getting in the way. I am working on the continuation of the Matson Family saga. However, I didn't like the way it was going. Rather than just wait, I wrote this story. I hope that you like it.

I will have the next installment of the Matson stories out soon. Please feel free to comment, all comments welcome.