Revenge of Hephaestus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh great Zeus, it's so big!," she yelled as he began thrusting in and out of her fast and powerfully as she yelled for more while wrapping her legs around his lower back to pull him all the way in. And for hours she begged him, "Please my lord, fuck me harder;" and "Give me more, it's so good," as he complied and fucked and came in her in every position with himself on top, her on top, fucking like animals with her on all fours and him behind, and in a surprising move by him, he pulled out and angled upwards, impaling himself in her tight rear entrance made easier by the mix of their combined sweat and her juices on his cock and fucking her brutally before finally unleashing his last load in her ass at dawn as the couple fell asleep together.

Over the next months, Hephaestus gave the same treatment Aglaia experienced to all four women, with the other three were placed in the hanging X position and watched as the one with Hephaestus crawled up onto the bed and lined up her pussy with his cock, sank down to fully engulf him inside her and then began riding him hard and fast as she yelled out and cursed to him to fuck her harder, which he did in every position. Hephaestus also spent nights sitting on his work stool and masturbating while watching the four women engaged in an orgy that ended when they could go no more, and he walked over and pulled one after another to him onto her back thrust his cock into and fucked until he came inside her. She would then roll over and have the two of the others feasted upon her as he fucked another, until they all fell asleep together.

They were kept in his forge and provided for the sexual service of not only him, but his smiths as well, even as the bellies of the Graces began swelling with children of the forge, which only increased their sexual appetite. It was during this time that the god and goddess were visited by the messenger god Hermes, who delivered the wedding invitation of the mortal Peleus and Thetis, where a small golden apple soon brought about an adventure that none could foresee.

12