Revenge of Hephaestus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

"Please, Hephaestus, why did you stop? It felt so glorious almost achieving that level of pleasure," she asked, panting and opening her legs further in anticipation.

"In good time, Athena. But first I need to ask you a few questions. Why did you choose to remain a virgin?

"I always thought that being devoid of sexual contact would increase my knowledge and military prowess and make me focus on them instead of being distracted by carnal pleasures."

"And now?"

"Now I realize that sex will help me increase my knowledge, and that fucking will fulfill my physical and intellectual desires. Now will you please fuck me? I want you to take my virginity and make me a full goddess."

So Hephaestus placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and upon entering her he encountered something that was practically non-existent: a divine maidenhead. He cocked his hips back and thrust forward and through fully into her, causing her to scream as he did in heavenly pleasure, then began pumping his hips and fucking the now former virgin goddess. They fucked together ferociously, with Athena locking her hips around him to pull him deeper, while he grabbed onto her ass and sank himself to the bottom of her tight, wet chasm time after time until they finally came together and he unloaded himself deep inside her as they collapsed in a sweating, heaping pile. And when they disentangled themselves, Hephaestus was suddenly taken by surprise when Athena grabbed his cock and immediately engulfed him to taste their combined juices and soaking it with her saliva as Aphrodite slid underneath. She cleaned out Athena's filled pussy until her cheeks bulged with the divine combination, which she shared with the goddess through a long, deep kiss.

When they finished Athena turned around on all fours as Aphrodite slid underneath and began eating out her pussy, while the warrior goddess grabbed her upturned ass cheeks and pulled them apart, saying to him in need, "Please fuck me in the ass, Hephaestus; I want you to make me scream like the tortured souls of Tartarus!" He complied with her wishes and knelt behind her, laying himself in the cleft and sawing back and forth between the globes, then pushing his cock fully into her ass, and began fucking her hard and fast, causing her to emit such a loud scream that it sounded like a battle cry, which rallied Greek troops about to go into battle. And as he pounded into her ass, Hephaestus held onto and pulled her hair and finally erupted inside her, causing Athena to collapse in exhaustion as he then walked around in front of her and presented his cock for her to clean it off.

When he was finished, Hephaestus watches as Athena got off the bed and with his cum running from her ass and down her leg, she walked over to Artemis, who was staring in trepidation but also seemed to be squirming in anticipation and a need to get away. Here Athena reached up and began running her hands over the chained goddess' body, feeling her athletic muscles tense and relax, moving over her legs, ass, and up to her small breasts, which she cupped and tweaked. Her nipples now erect and excited Athena took them between her lips and began sucking and nibbling as her hands moved first around to her backside and slid downward, coming to cup her ass and one staying there and began toying with her hole back there, while the other moved to the front and between Artemis' legs and began rubbing her as Hephaestus looked on the near climaxing body of Artemis being played by Athena, while trying to solve the puzzle of fucking her with her unremovable, indestructible virginity in place. He was brought back to reality with Athena now on her knees and sucking his cock as he looked up and then arose and approached Artemis, who was thrusting her hips forward and dripping juice down her legs as she pleaded with Hephaestus to both leave her alone and sate her desire at the same time.

"How do you feel, Artemis?" he asked, running his rough, calloused hands over her smooth body, feeling her small breasts, tight ass, and untouchable pussy.

"Oh great Zeus, Hephaestus, I need you to fuck me. I never knew how much, but I need sex. I wish you could fuck my pussy but I know you can't, since I asked my father to give me eternal virginity. I wish I could take it back," she sobbed.

"Don't worry, my dear, I believe I have a plan to get around that."

He then reached up and released her from her chains and threw her nude body over his shoulder, and then walked over and did the same to Hera, and finally sending Athena to join Aphrodite and the Graces having fun with each other's bodies, telling them to enjoy her until he got back. He then disappeared with the two goddesses over his shoulder and reappeared at a favorite human smithy of his, where they were making quality metal works that made him proud. When the humans noticed his presence, they all dropped what they were doing and sank to their knees in reverence at the appearance of their patron god, and then he chained the two goddesses up in full view as the smith master approached with bowed head and spoke in reverence.

"Master Hephaestus, we are greatly honored that you have blessed out humble smithy with your presence. Would you like to see our work?"

"No, Master Ebrion, though I am greatly pleased with your work, I instead have come to present these smiths with something that could either mean death or the greatest reward of their lives. I will speak with them now."

"Of course, master, of course."

Hephaestus turned to the smiths and said to them, "Men, I have come here because you have greatly honored me with your wonderful work, and therefore I have come to give something that could possibly be either a great reward or a horrible painful death. Hanging from these chains are the goddesses Hera and Artemis, fully nude for you to feast your eyes upon, and your reward. They have recently lost a wager that gave their bodies to my whim, and while I have already taken pleasure from my mother, Artemis is posing a different problem. I am now asking for a volunteer to try and solve this problem."

Hands immediately went up, and he chose from among them the smith master's son Crison, a 20 year old strongly built young man covered in burns and scars whose ruggedness impressed Hephaestus. The two goddesses were brought down and Hera was forced to her knees and made to pull down Crison's pants, exposing his hard, eight inch cock and engulf between her lips. She began bobbing her head up and down on him as her hands stroked, all while Hephaestus carried Artemis over and bent her over a table just as Crison let out a yell and exploded in her mouth.

"Hera, do not swallow, but get over here and lubricate her," Hephaestus told her, as she stood up and stepped behind her and spread her ass, putting her mouth to Artemis' rear passage, and began tonguing and forcing Crison's cum into her as she began squirming and moaning in want. And when Hera had expelled it all, she pulled away and was brought to a bed provided by Hephaestus on which she was forced to degrade herself and become a whore for the human smiths as she sucked and swallowed, then fucked each one of them single, double, and triple at one time.

Crison, now fully erect again, was brought up to the table where something even Crison could never have dreamed to happen: with his widowed father happily fucking the queen of the gods down below, Crison was now about to insert his insignificant human cock into the virgin goddess Artemis. He knew about the warning given by Hephaestus, but wanted to show his loyalty, and so lined himself up and pushed his cock in until he found his hips resting on her ass and his cock fully buried inside her. For a moment he waited for pain and death, but once he realized it wasn't going to happen he looked to Hephaestus and found the god smiling as Artemis sucked on his cock, and so Crison began pounding away as she moaned and screamed until he couldn't take it anymore and unloaded his cum in her ass and collapsed on top of her body.

He was gently pulled off and found Hephaestus again smiling down at him, saying, "You have done well, my son. Go now and have Hera clean your cock and know that you have my gratitude." And as he sank to his knees in front of Hera for her to clean him off, he saw that Hephaestus had sunk his enormous cock into Artemis and was swiftly pounding away as she was sucking off the elder smith Pleius, and finally pulled away and sank down into sleep. When he awoke, Crison found the gods had gone and he wandered home to find himself staring at the beautiful face of Darina, daughter of the town mayor he had long wanted, whose father decided she would marry him after Hephaestus appeared in their living room and recommended that they were married. They had many years and children together, all thanks to the great Hephaestus

When the entire smithy had finished Hera and helped with Artemis, Hephaestus returned with the two goddesses to find Aphrodite, Athena, and the Graces locked into a major lesbian orgy he didn't want to interrupt. So he took Hera and Artemis into the bathroom and slipped the three of them into a hot bath and proceeded to bathe the two of them as they stroked and felt each other and himself. They fucked him again, especially Artemis now that she had had a taste of sexual bliss, while Hera did it more out of necessity. When they were finished, they emerged and found the orgy had wound down to cuddling, and he crawled in and fell asleep surrounded by multitudes of flesh.

And so for months, their sexual escapades continued, with Hephaestus releasing them once in a while to perform their duties, and they fucked the rest of the time. One day they were all awoken by loud screams as the three Graces all went into labor at the exact same moment, and a few hours later had given birth to daughters and went away to return a week later, hornier than ever and fucking with fury. A month after that, Aphrodite, Hera, Athena, and Artemis all woke up to find that Hephaestus had a wicked smile on his face.

"Good morning ladies. Today you are all going to have a great adventure for my enjoyment, as I shall hand you over to those people that are your opposites in nature and you despise, but will service none the less." He attached a leash to each collar and went to bring each goddess to be sexually used by those whom they either tried to protect others from, or their natures very much despised. Hera, protector of marriages, was taken around Rome and brought into homes where she was given over to the man of the house, who proceeded to fuck her in his marriage bed as his wife sat in a chair and watched without doing anything, or at time joining in with either the couple or bringing her own lover so they would have a group orgy. Athena, goddess of wisdom, was brought to an insane asylum, where she was given over to be fucked by the weak and invalid. Artemis was taken to the heart of Rome, where her nude body was given over to revelers of a religious festival of Dionysus, where her identity was unknown and she was painted, covered in vines, and placed on a platform, where over and over she was fucked in the ass and mouth over and over by drunken gluttons. And finally, Aphrodite was taken back to the same asylum as Athena, and was given over to those who were physically deformed.

For a week Hephaestus watched over the four women as they were sexually used while he fucked his three Graces again. When the four were brought back sexually sated and further in need, he released them to perform their divine duties, and when they came back a week later, Hephaestus switched their locations they were used further, and was the way he used them for centuries more.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers
12