Revenge of Mummy

Story Info
A tale of maternal anger and dominance.
4.1k words
4.09
122.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy Bradshaw was angry with her teenage son and really felt like scolding him for what he had done.

Nathan Bradshaw was eighteen years old and proved himself to be quite a lazy boy. Ever since his father had left, he had spent most of his time slouching around the house and doing very little with himself . Kathy was pleased that he had not left school and had decided to stay on at college, but apart from that he didn't appear to be of much use at all. She did not like his lazy, self-indulgent attitude to life, but this time he had done something which had really quite got under skin.

Kathy was thirty seven years of age and a very attractive woman. She was in great shape and worked out at her local gym, three times a week. Because of her fitness, she looked in her twenties and people often mistook her for Nathan's older sister. She had one other child, Gary who was nineteen and had recently left home and moved into his own flat. Nathan, being the youngest, had always been treated as the favourite, but it was Gary whom she secretly adored the most. He was her first-born and that in itself was something special. Not only that, he had got himself a job and a nice girlfriend. Nathan, on the other hand, she feared had been spoilt. It was about time that he got had a little discipline.

What Nathan, had done, she had discovered was almost unthinkable. It was that wretched camera of his. She had the found the picture by mistake, but it had shocked her when she had seen it. She felt that she really ought to say something to him, but found it difficult to do so. Instead, she had two days in which to think of a more appropriate way to deal with the situation.

What had happened and what the photograph was is something of a story in itself.

Nathan had been at home one night, about a month previously and his mother had come home a little tipsy. She kissed him on the cheek as she usually did and then she had decided to go to bed. Making him promise that he wouldn't be too long himself, as he had college in the morning, Nathan had agreed and it was only twenty minutes or so later that he made the decision to climb the stairs himself and go and get some sleep. He noticed that the light was still on in his mother's room and that the bathroom door was locked and the light was on in there too. He had wanted to use the toilet, but now realized that he would have to wait until his mother came out. He went into his bedroom and started playing with his new camera. He liked his camera and he enjoyed photography. He still had the camera in his hand when he heard the toilet flush and then the sound of the bathroom door being opened.

"Mum," he cried, "is that you? Have you finished in there?" There was no answer. With his camera still strapped around his neck, he carefully opened his bedroom door. Peering through his door he saw his mother emerge from the bathroom. However, he did not expect to see what he did see and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he did so.

His mother was wearing her pyjamas as usual, but whether it because she was drunk, or whether it was for some other reason, he did not know, she appeared to have some sort of wardrobe malfunction. She did not notice that Nathan could see her because he had not opened his door much more than a small amount. He was also very quiet. He had noticed that her pyjama top had not been fastened to the top, but only the lower buttons were fixed. Her cleavage was on display and her breast was wobbling as she walked. It wobbled so much, in fact that her nipple had escaped free from its covering and now was in clear view.

Nathan, as far as he could remember had never seen his mother naked before, in fact he never recalled ever seeing her, even in her underwear. Apart from her pyjamas or a dressing gown, he had never really seen much of his mother's flesh at all and much to his surprise and his shame he started to become aroused at what he saw. His mother's breasts were very beautiful and quite large for such a slim woman. He had never noticed her sexually before but this one night was to change everything. His mother walked past his room and was too drunk to notice anything at all. Nathan quickly ducked back in his room as she approached and could feel his heart racing. He felt an erection stir in his jeans. He was about to go to bed and think about what he had seen when he suddenly remembered that his mother always went into the bathroom twice before going to bed. First she would shower and then emerge in her pyjamas and then after a minute or two she would re-emerge from her room with her toothbrush and then go and brush her teeth. Why she did not do this all in one go, he did not know, but he guessed that it was some sort of regular habit that he had picked up. He then remembered that his camera was still around his neck and a thought flashed through his filthy mind. He had already set his camera to low-light and a flash was not necessary. This was good as the flash would probably attract her attention. Apart from a faint clicking noise, the camera was fairly when taking a photograph. He decided to chance it. He quickly made sure that everything was ready for him to take a photo. He was shaking so much with excitement that his fingers were fumbling all over the controls. He had to be quick and he had just made it as he heard her come out of her room again.

Hoping and praying that she wouldn't have noticed that her top was loose, he waited for his chance. There she was and as he had wished her tit was still hanging out. He quickly took aim and snapped his shot, quickly disappearing behind his door in case she had seen or heard anything. He heard the bathroom door close and cursed his luck. "Damn," he thought to himself, "I've missed my chance." But then he thought to himself, "if I'm patient, I can wait for her to come back out."

He waited patiently and he heard the tap running. Then he heard a brief gushing sound.

"Ah, fuck," he heard his mother say. This surprised Nathan as he had never even heard her swear before.

Soon enough he heard the lock click and then the door open and what he saw was beyond even his wildest dreams. His mother had noticed her pyjama top and had adjusted her buttons but, she walked out of the bathroom without wearing her bottoms. She was clutching them in her hand. She must have splashed them by mistake. That was why he had heard the gushing tap which had obviously been turned the wrong way and had sprayed her. That was why he had heard her curse. She must have thought that Nathan had gone to bed and decided to take her chance. What really struck her son though was the fact that she didn't wear knickers and the sight of her beautiful hairy bush was fantastic to behold. He clicked his camera despite his unsteady hand and then as she walked past his door he photographed her arse. It was a sight to behold too. Smooth and round it was like a beautiful nectarine waiting to be kissed. Nathan noticed that she was visible from behind too and between her legs he could see the hairs of her cunt that trailed down from the front and underneath. Then he saw no more of her that night. She entered her room and closed the door. Nathan was shaking with excitement. He checked the photographs. None of them were perfect but all were clear and he quickly undressed and got into bed. He masturbated frantically and came very quickly. With some feelings of guilt he then turned out the light and went to sleep.

Kathy did not discover any of this until a few weeks later. Nathan had made the mistake of printing the photos out on his computer. Although he knew that his mother frequently cleaned his room, after all he was too lazy to do it himself, what he didn't know was to what extent she would pry into his belongings. She had already found certain magazines in his wardrobe and although these had shocked her at first, she had decided not to say anything to him as she realized that this was part of growing up and realizing that her son was now turning into a man, she had decided to ignore the matter. She carefully replaced the magazines though that he could not tell that she had discovered them and as a result he was non the wiser. When she found some of his photos, however at first she was pleased, believing that this was one hobby where her son could exercise his talents. When she found the photos that he had taken of her though, her attitude changed.

At first, she wasn't sure what they were and then she recognized the house and the landing. Next she realized that the photos were of her. The first photo could be excused. It looked almost accidental. The fact that her breast had escaped from her top was a little embarrassing, but it could be seen that Nathan might have taken it as a joke. The next photo confirmed that it was no joke and she felt very vexed to see photos of herself naked from the waist down. She wasn't sure what to think. She hadn't been too drunk to remember that night and she did remember wetting her trousers. She never walked around the house naked, at least not when anyone else was there and she was surprised that Nathan had seen this. She had been sure that he had gone to bed. What was he playing at? Had he done this before? Was he a little spy who frequently peeped on his mother? What was more sinister, however were his motives. Did he just like to see his mother humiliated or worse still was something that she could hardly bring herself to think of. Was he turned on by the sight of his own mother? This upset her quite a lot but the next day her distress had turned to anger and she decided that her peeping tom of a son needed teaching a lesson. If this sort of thing turned him on then, he was going to get the surprise of his life. If his own mother could turn him on, then turn him on she would.

She could learn to enjoy this and then perhaps that good-for-nothing peeping-tom son of hers would soon get the message that this sort of thing was just not healthy. She was used to dominating men, her good-for-nothing husband had been a wimp until he had decided to run away for good and maybe Nathan would be a little more easier to push around if she found a way to control him. All she had to do now was to walk out a plan of action, but it had to be done in stages. First, she had to find if any of this true and if he really did fancy his mother, next she had to start his lesson in stages. She didn't want to go too far too soon. It could backfire.

When Nathan arrived home from college that evening, his mother already had plans for him.

"Nathan," she said to him, "I need to do some of your laundry would you bring down your dirty washing please?"

"Aw, Mum," he replied, "I've just got in. Can't it wait?"

"No now please, Nathan," she replied quite sternly. I'm in a hurry."

Nathan sighed then went upstairs, gathered all his dirty underpants, socks, tee-shirts and jeans and brought them downstairs. He went int the kitchen and put them in the basket beside the washing machine. Then he returned to the lounge.

"The jeans that you are wearing as well please, Nathan," said Kathy.

"Come on, Mum you're joking aren't you?"

"No I'm not ," replied his mother, "they look filthy to me, please take them off."

Nathan gave out another sigh and took off his jeans. His mother took them from him ready to put them in the basket.

"What am I going to wear tonight?" he moaned, "I'm supposed to be going out."

"Well, that's not my problem," said Kathy, "I'm not stopping you going out if you want to."

"Yes, but you've taken all my trousers now. Nothing will be washed and dried in time."

"Well, you'll have to stop in then," she replied dryly, "unless of course you want to suffer the embarrassment of going out without any on. I'll don't think you'll get very far in your underpants."

Nathan could not understand why she was doing this. She had never done anything like it before. He felt quite pissed off but there was nothing that he could do.

Kathy smiled to herself as she prepared herself for phase two.

"Look," she said to him," with a smile on her face and a less stern attitude, "I know that it's a little embarrassing for you to have to spend the rest of the evening trouserless, but I really want to get a big laundry load finished tonight. If it makes you feel any better, I'll be doing all my clothes too. In fact everything of mine is clean, except unfortunately my trousers and skirts. I could well end up being in the same boat as you." Kathy laughed as she said this, and she was prepared to back up her words with actions if need be. Although her son had already seen her naked before she knew it would be inappropriate to go that far so soon, but she was quite happy to get down to her underwear if need be.

Nathan was very surprised to hear his mother say this and believed her to be having some sort of joke at his expense. He did however, quite fancy the idea of seeing his mother in her knickers and for a moment, he thought that he was going to start having sexual fantasies about her again.

"Right," said Kathy, I'm going to start on the first load of washing. You stay here and sit at the table. Your dinner will be ready soon.

When she returned, Nathan was already sat at the dinner table. He could not believe what he saw when she returned. She was clothed exactly as she was before except her jeans were missing. She was wearing little white cotton briefs and her shapely legs looked fantastic.

"What are you staring at, Nathan," she snapped. "I've taken my trousers off. What's the big deal. I told you that I needed to wash my things too."

Nathan felt himself blushing at her words and then much to his surprise, she turned her back to him and bent over to fumble around in the magazine rack. She was even still wearing her trainers and socks that accentuated her lack of jeans even more. Her jumper and blouse only half covered her panties but as she bent over her white cotton covered arse was completely exposed. Nathan could not keep his eyes off her and he felt his loins begin to stir.

Kathy knew that her son was staring at her arse and she deliberately held this pose for longer than normal. Still, she felt angry by this and her suspicions confirmed, she now felt that her son really deserved to be taught some lessons on respect.

She turned round and up unexpectedly quick and Nathan did not have time to avert his eyes.

"What the hell, do you think you are staring at, Bradshaw?" she snapped.

Nathan was very surprised to hear his mother call him by surname as she had never done this before. She was beginning to sound like a schoolteacher.

"Er... what do you mean, Mum?" he spluttered.

"You know exactly what I mean, young man," she replied. "I think you need to be taught a lesson, you lazy oaf." I'm going to set you a challenge Nathan. Do you think you are up to it?"

"Er.. er what do you mean?" spluttered Nathan again.

"Well," she said, you know that I frequently work out and that I used to do Judo. Well, I have an idea. I think we should have a wrestling match. If you win, I'll give you a pair of your trousers back and you can go out or if you don't want the trousers you can have any one article of clothing that belongs to me, any article, that is whether I'm wearing it or not. If I win then you have to forfeit one article of clothing that you are now wearing. The article is of my choice. What do you say? If a match is lost then we can have re-match and start again. In fact, shall we say best of three?"

Nathan was both appalled and excited by this idea. He agreed to it, but made it sound as if he was only doing it to get some trousers back in order to go out.

"Oh," and one other thing," said his mother, "if you lose the whole contest, I'm going to be in charge of your clothes all the time and every time you go out you will have to ask permission to get clothes. I will also call you by your surname all the time, just like a schoolmistress might.

"And if you lose, Mum," asked Nathan.

"Then, you can be in charge of my clothing and I'll be your slave for a whole week."

Nathan wasn't sure if this was a fair swap or not, but he didn't care. He had to do this in order to save face, he thought. Kathy, knew of course that she could easily beat her wimpy son and she would determine the outcome every time. She had plans to win the first one, let her son win the second one and then win the last one herself.

They began wrestling, Nathan hardly knew what to do. His mother quickly went for his legs which brought him crashing to the ground. Then quick as a flash, she pinned him in such a way that he could not move. Try as he might, he could not wriggle free. He had no choice but to eventually submit.

"Watch out, Bradshaw," laughed Kathy, "I got the first one. You're going to have to do better than that."

Nathan felt embarrassed. Now what would his mother do. She had a choice of a piece of his clothing. What would she pick? He was hoping and praying that it would not be his underpants.

"Let me see," said Kathy pretending not to notice her son's semi-erection that was clearly visible through his underpants. "I think I'll have your jumper."

Nathan was relieved and took off his jumper. Now it was time for round two. Kathy was dreading this one as she had already decided that she would let Nathan win. She did not really want to think of his prize clothing choice but if he had any sense, he would pick a pair of jeans for himself so that he could go out later. If he was a real filthy little pervert, he might chose an item of her clothing from the laundry. She had already earlier put some of her underwear in the basket. God only knows what Nathan might want to do with these later when she was not around. Then again, he might chose an item of clothing that she was already wearing. If he was kind her to her, like she was to him, then he might take a sock or a shoe or her jumper. She had a blouse on underneath. What she was really dreading was the loss of one particular item that would really expose her and that was her cotton briefs. If Nathan chose these then she would really have to punish him in the final bout.

They started to fight and Kathy eventually let Nathan pin her to the floor and finally submitted. His hands were everywhere and at one time he had grabbed her breasts briefly. She wasn't sure whether this was accidental or not but gave the benefit of the doubt. After the submission Nathan felt triumphant, unaware that his mother had thrown the fight. Now was crunch time and Nathan had to make his choice.

He knew that he should really ask for his jeans, but his weaknesses were getting the better of him and finally he made his decision but tried to justify it with a whopping lie of an excuse.

"Mum, " he said nervously, "I want you take off those knickers, but only because I won and I just want to humiliate you, nothing else, understand?"

He couldn't believe that the words had come out and he was almost ready to change his mind when he saw the look on his mother's face.

"The little bastard," thought Kathy to herself, "he's a cunning, dirty little sod." Now I know that he enjoys watching me. Well he will certainly pay for that. If it is thrills that he wants, then its thrills that he'll get, but on my terms!"

Kathy with a deadpan face removed her briefs, and Nathan almost fainted on the spot. Here it was in all its glory, that beautiful fantastic muff. Nathan felt himself blush and pretended not to look but his mother knew better. She could see the growing bulge that he sported under his cottons.

As far as Kathy was concerned it was all out war,. She quickly dropped her son to the floor again but this time she was quick to have him on his back. He was even easier than before as his mind was certainly not on fighting and his eyes were always trying to find his mother's crotch.

12