Revenge of Mummy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy had performed one particular swift move that had forced her son to lose his balance and spin towards her. For a moment, his face had been thrust towards her groin and he had petered into her muff. He had her pubic hair incredibly close to his mouth. This was fleeting, because within an instant., he had been thrown onto his back and then before he had time to think, his mother was resting upon his chest and her breasts were pushing against his chest. Nathan was without any control. Within one minute, he had his mother's arse very close to his face. To Nathan, this was an ecstatic gift. He had been flattened on his back and was now almost helpless. Kathy had her beautiful arse only inches from his face. All struggling stopped and Kathy lowered herself onto her helpless son. Her arse was smooth, but the buttocks were pocketed with tufts of hair. These tufts were neared towards his mouth and his nose as Kathy lowered herself further.

Nathan was now close enough to smell her arse and in a state of welcoming helplessness, he hungrily sniffed what he could. Then, much to his disgust and humiliation, but also to his intense pleasure, she lowered herself further and pressed down quite hard. Now he was in a position of near helplessness. He was finding it difficult to breathe and was forced to open his mouth. He almost swallowed the sweat of her crack and as things went further, his throbbing erection and the vapours that trickled up his nose were becoming almost uncontrollable. Kathy pressed down further still and Nathan could not help himself. His tongue touched her crack and he could not resist a lick. He knew that it was wrong and that his mother would notice this, but he was now beyond redemption. She sighed softly with pleasure and slowly wriggled her arse, as if encouraging his licking further.

12