Revenge of the Defrocked Psychologist Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn's become a pest, so I add her to the nest.
7k words
4.68
26.8k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapter One Josephine Baker, a psychologist whose license had been suspended, took revenge on Maria McMichaels, the person responsible for the suspension, by taking control of both her and her husband's, Raymond Bier, minds. As Chapter One ended Dawn Cameron, Maria's beautiful blonde protégé, had uncovered a part of the scheme, but unfortunately confided her discovery to Raymond. Chapter Two opens with Josephine deepening her control over a hypnotized Maria while Dawn waits for Raymond's arrival.

I don't think I've suggested this for one of my stories before, but Chapter Two will make more sense if you've read Chapter One.

As always, all story characters engaged in sexual activities are eighteen years of age or older.

* * * * *

"Maria, do you remember the Family Therapy Clinic?"

"Yes, we talked about it, it was your clinic, I shut it down, I'm so sorry."

"I know you are and you'll soon have the opportunity to make amends. In a few minutes, I'll restore your conscious mind, then your husband will explain to you it was my clinic you closed, my license you suspended. You'll feel horrible, want to make up for it anyway you can, be completely in my debt."

"As I should be Dr. Baker."

"Yes, as you should be Maria. Raymond will also give a fuller version of the report I prepared regarding the clinic and its work, the report you didn't read. Now you will, and when you do you'll see in it the answer to your deepest most private desires, the safe place we've talked about, a place where you'll drop the veneers of respectability and professionalism, lay down all responsibility, surrender all power, do as I command."

Maria said, "Yes Dr. Baker," as my phone beeped. It was Raymond's tone. He knew I was with his wife, preparing her for her new role in our lives. It must be important.

I opened my phone to read: "Dawn suspects something is going on between you and Maria. I'll be right there; I asked her to stay until I arrived."

Fuck, Dawn was here? The bitch said she was leaving early.

I checked my watch, there was time. I planted my instructions in Maria's subconscious, directed her to wait in her office for her husband, walked her out of her trance, stepped into the outer office, where Dawn said, "Where's Dr. McMichaels?"

"Finishing her notes."

Tone concerned, Dawn said, "I'm going to check on her," then, tone pained, said, "What's that?"

"A pendant, isn't it lovely."

* * * * *

I said to the hypnotized Dawn, "What made you suspicious?"

She told me about the cursory notes, the long sessions, the rescheduling, Maria talking about, treating me like no other patient.

I'd been sloppy.

We moved on. Dawn told me about discovering my suspension, accessing the Board's confidential files, determining my identity, calling Dr. Bier.

"Did you share this information with anyone else?"

"I've told my fiancé about my general concerns, but the only people I've told what l learned tonight are you and Dr. Bier."

"Dawn that was impressive investigative work. I admire your attention to detail and devotion to Drs. Bier and McMichaels."

"Thank you Dr. Baker. I'd thought you'd be angry."

I thought, fuck yes I'm angry. This busy-body bitch could have screwed everything up. She'd gone behind my back, lied to me, reviewed my confidential files. It was none of her fricking business, this was between Maria and me.

I said, my voice even and unemotional, "No Dawn, in fact you've shown you deserve to be told the truth. I'll have Dr. Bier and Maria meet with you and explain everything. How about," - I'd need a few days for my instructions to sink in - "Thursday evening?"

"That's open."

"Good, til then tell no one about this."

"Of course not Dr. Baker."

The door opened; it was Raymond. I nodded, he moved behind me, slipped an arm around my waist, said, "Hello my love. How's Dawn?"

I said, "She's under control," turned my head, kissed his lips. "Your wife is waiting inside, primed to learn all the Family Health Clinic and its wonderful programs. I'll join you after finishing here."

* * * * *

After taking control of Maria and Raymond I'd planned to address their children; Madison would be home in less than a month. But while I could erase memories of what happened during hypnosis, I couldn't erase existing memories. Dawn knew too much, I had to deal with her and her fiancé now. Not that I minded, they'd make scrumptious additions to the family.

My approach works by assimilating a prominent aspect of a person's personality, then using it to redirect his or her priorities. It's the Stockholm Syndrome of hypnosis. You make an important part of a person's core-identity adopt your agenda, the rest follows. There's no need to rummage in the nooks and crannies of a person's psyche searching for hidden keys, you employ the aspects of a person you notice on first meeting. With Raymond it had been his intense, if suppressed, sex drive. With Maria, her desire to serve and conform. With Dawn it would be the plinth she'd erected for Maria and Raymond.

* * * * *

"Dawn you think the world of Dr. Bier and Dr. McMichaels, don't you."

"Yes. If I have a career and life half as amazing as theirs I'll be happy."

"I bet you even have a crush on Dr. Bier."

With a sly smile, "I do."

"We all did He's got it all, urbanity, smarts, and an intense sexual side we women can sense."

Another sly smile, "Oh yes."

"We women say we want sweet gentle lovers, and we do, but we also want powerful dominant lovers who push us past our boundaries. It's so hot when a guy takes what he wants, delivers sex that's over-the-fricking-top physical, no worrying about feelings, just fucking."

"Yeah," with a purr to her voice.

"What kind of lover is your fiancé Dawn?"

"Good, but sweet and gentle."

"Only sweet and gentle?"

"Yeah."

"Dawn, you're going to start thinking about, fantasizing about, wanting an aggressive lover, a strong lover who'll dominate you, rattle your bones, shake your teeth, could care less if you come, which will make you come all the harder."

A softly murmured, "Yes Dr. Baker."

"Someone like Dr. Bier."

"Oh yes."

"Good, you trust and respect him and Dr. McMichaels. You want to emulate them, follow their example, accept their guidance, know they'd never mislead you."

"No, they wouldn't."

"And if they trust me, you trust me."

"Yes Dr. Baker."

"One of the things that made you suspicious of me was the way Dr. McMichaels catered to me, deferred to me. You've never seen her do that before, have you Dawn?"

"No."

"And you want to be just like her, don't you Dawn?"

"Yes."

"In fact, if someone as amazing as Dr. McMichaels caters to me, defers to me, what should you do?"

"Cater to you, defer to you."

"And if I tell you to do something, you should obey."

A moment's hesitation, then, "Yes, I should obey."

"See how easy it is Dawn. I'm going to let you in on a secret. I seduced Dr. Bier, he's mine. I'm also in Dr. McMichaels' mind, like I'm in yours. Like you, she believed in monogamy, but with my help she's changing, recognizing the old rules don't apply, that she needs several partners, sweet men, dominant men, sweet women, dominant women like me. And you want to be just like her, don't you Dawn?"

She said, "Yes Dr. Baker," but with equivocation in her voice.

"What's your concern Dawn?"

"It's just that..., I do believe in fidelity and not that you're not beautiful Dr. Bier, but I'm not into woman."

Thinking this could be fun I said, "You're a modern girl Dawn, you certainly don't think there's something wrong with it. A person should be able to get their sexual kicks anyway they want. In fact, sometimes a person isn't even aware of their desires, they let morality and hang-ups get in the way. After all, that's what you and I do, help people get in touch with their natures."

"Yes, of course."

"I'm going to help you do that Dawn. We'll expand your horizons. What woman do you respect most in the world?"

"Dr. McMichaels."

"We'll start with her. Do you think she's pretty?"

"Yes, very much."

"Dawn, you'll find yourself attracted to her, increasingly attracted to her, think you shouldn't, try to fight it. She'll perceive what you're going through, move to seduce you. You'll feel uncomfortable at first, put up some resistance, but with your respect for her, with your libido on overdrive, you'll give in and you'll love it. Once you accept one woman as a lover, you'll be ready for more. That's when I'll turn you into a total lesbo-slut."

She said, "I understand Dr. Baker," but there was discomfort in her voice; her aversion to lesbian love deeply ingrained.

This should be fun.

"Let's review what we learned tonight. You want to emulate Drs. Bier and McMichaels, accept their guidance."

"Yes."

"Your true sexual desires, like Dr. McMichaels', are wide and far ranging, the good little girl in you might call them depraved. You'll overcome your moral qualms abut fidelity, find yourself aroused by, turned on by, wanting dominant lovers like Dr. Bier."

"I understand Dr. Baker."

"Dawn, it's time for you to head home. Start counting from ten to one, pack your stuff up, at one you'll be locking the door behind yourself and your conscious mind will re-engage. It will not recall this conversation, it will be absorbed by your subconscious as its own thoughts and desires. You will recall Dr. Bier arriving, going in to see his wife, me leaving, leaving yourself, sure that everything will turn out fine."

I entered the inner office and Dawn turned off the computer and said, "Ten."

* * * * *

My report was open on Maria's desk. Maria was naked, kneeling before the couch, sucking her husband's dick.

Gesturing to the report I said, "I take it she liked it."

Raymond said, "Loved it, about half-way through decided to start making amends."

Maria slipped her mouth off Raymond's cock, licked it from base to crown, did it again, stood, and animal desire in her eyes turned to me and said, "Dr. Baker, Raymond explained it was your clinic I closed, I'm the reason you're unemployed, then he gave me your report, the one I'd refused to read. You were doing amazing work. I've done a terrible thing, please let me make it up to you."

I moved my hand to the back of her neck and my tongue invaded her mouth; I could taste her husband's dick on her lips. When the kiss ended I said, "Don't worry Maria, you'll get every opportunity for penance, now go take care of your husband," dropped to my knees, swallowed Raymond.

Maria crawled onto the couch and facing me, her back to her husband, straddled his legs, her swollen sex, showing the pink flesh within, floating before my face. I moved up so only the cock-head remained in my mouth and she pressed her sex to his shaft, her pussy lips wrapped around him, and coating him with her wetness slid her hips up to my mouth.

Releasing her husband I swept my tongue on her wet slit, licked her swollen clit - it had pushed aside its hood - slid Raymond back into my mouth, slathered attention on his knobby cock-head, savored the steady flow of pre-cum, let him slip back out, licked Maria from perineum to clit, wrapped my lips around her inflamed pink nub, sucked hard.

"Ohhhhhh... uuuhhhhmmm... yessssssss..."

Dick sandwiched between mouth and cunt, Raymond fucked us both with a slow thrusting movements until Maria raised herself, centered her vagina on Raymond, and he gradually dilated her fuck-hole. Twirling my tongue on her clit I watched her pussy stretch as inch after inch of him moved inside until, sighing like a stuffed pig, she was fully impaled.

I said, "Fuck her my love, fuck her."

Reaching around, covering Maria's breasts with his hands, Raymond did. Maria whimpering, "Ummm... ohhhh... uhnhhh...," moved with the rhythm of his thrusts. I dropped my mouth, licked sucked nipped the soft skin of her thighs. Maria placed a hand on my head, the other on her pussy, pressing two fingers to Raymond's shaft as it slid in and out until, losing her balance, his cock popped free.

I grabbed it, licked up the savory sweet juices coating it, pressed it to Maria's fuck-hole with the flat of my tongue. Face contorted with pleasure, eyes full of lust, moaning, "Ahhhhhh... more... more... harder... harder...," she took him back into her body and they fucked with increasing ferocity. When their combined juices foamed at the base of his cock I gobbled them down, licked up the shaft to Maria's pussy, slapped her clit with my tongue. Voice sodden with depraved lust Maria said, "Oh Dr. Baker, make me the perfect fuck-toy."

Raising myself on my knees I said, "Slut, have you ever tasted pussy?"

"No."

I jammed a finger into my sex, brought it to her mouth. She sucked on it like a hungry child, said, "Delicious."

"Lucky for you, you'll be spending a lot of time between my legs."

"Yes, oh god yes."

I lowered my head, licked Raymond's balls, continued dipping my fingers into my sex, holding them up, taunting Maria as she licked them clean.

"More, do you want more?"

"Yes please, more yes. I love pussy."

You'll do anything for pussy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Seduce that minx Dawn, add her to the family where your husband and I will fuck her?"

"Yes Mistress."

At that thought, at the prospect of adding that big-titted sex kitten to the stable, Raymond moaned, his balls tightened, and saying, "Oh fuck yessssss, I'm goinggg... comminnggggg... anhhhhhhhhhhh," he exploded, filling his wife with seed. As he did Maria orgasmed, yelped, "Ohhhhh, yessssssssssssssssss," shook and wriggled. Soon they were both slumped back on the couch, Maria's flushed body sprawled atop Raymond, their combined juices seeping from her sex to my waiting tongue.

* * * * *

On Thursday evening Dawn, right on time, stepped into Maria's office for her meeting with Maria and Raymond, saw my necklace twisting in the light, slipped into a trance.

She was wearing a jacket, presently unbuttoned, and a sleeveless tank top that displayed both her impressive cleavage and, stopping several inches short of her tight jeans, toned flat belly. With the jacket buttoned up she was appropriate; with it open she was halfway to tart.

Our girl had been bad.

"Precious, tell me about your sex life these past two days."

With a naughty smile she said, "Dr. Baker, when I left here Tuesday I was crazy aroused. I called Martin on the way home, invited him for dinner in a tone that left nothing to the imagination, changed into a tight top and leggings, simple and sexy, cooked shrimp stir fry, his favorite, let the spicy aroma fill my apartment.

"By the time we were done eating I was beyond ready, but he wanted to rinse the dishes - he's a fanatic about food drying on plates - then asked me to lay down and started massaging my back."

There was frustration in her voice.

"How was it?"

"Dr. Baker he gives wonderful massages, but that wasn't my mood. Patient considerate sex is great, and Martin's great at it, but sometimes a girl needs to be fucked, jack-hammer back-bending fucked, fucked silly, fucked til her teeth shake. That's what I needed."

"So what did you do?"

"I rolled over and said, 'Honey, I need you inside me.' He got between my legs, missionary position. He's got a good-sized dick, knows how to use it, but it was the usual, rotating his hips, grinding into me, letting me take the lead, waiting on my reactions. I needed to be taken. I said harder, thrust my body into him, moaned when he picked up the pace, but it still wasn't near what I needed. I dug my nails into his back, wrapped my legs around his waist, pulled him into me, and images started filling my mind. I tried pushing them out, but not very hard, they were what I needed, for it was not Martin but Dr. Bier fucking me, and he was fucking me hard.

"Knowing it would help the fantasy I told Martin I wanted to do it doggy style. He got behind me so I couldn't see him. I asked him to power-fuck me. He tried, but it wasn't enough and needing a naughtier fantasy I imagined it was Dr. Hendricks, Martin's father, fucking me, and you and Dr. Bier and Dr. McMichaels were there urging us on and Dr. Bier got on the bed and I took him in my mouth and Dr. McMichaels was eating you - I've never fantasized about girls before.

"It was so hot. My body bucked and twisted and I imagined you coming on Dr. McMichaels face and Dr. Bier coming in my mouth and then Martin came inside me and in my mind it was his father coming and I came hard, moaning like a whore. Later, when we held each other, Martin was still surprised by the whole thing so I told him I'd been feeling a wee bit naughty."

As had her clothes, the power of Dawn's fantasy surprised me; she was a more susceptible subject than I'd anticipated.

Needing to know more I said, "Tell me about Dr. Hendricks."

"He and Martin are a lot alike, good-looking, smart, funny, but while Martin's gentle, his Dad's like Dr. Bier, dominant, powerful, tough. He's divorced, Martin says it was a string of, not affairs but liaisons. Before Martin and I go to his place we call, no telling who might be there. I'm sure he's doing several members of his staff and he has a roving eye; I've caught him admiring his future daughter-in-law."

"What happened yesterday?"

"I woke up horny; all night I dreamed about sex. I wanted a quickie, but Martin had a forty-eight hour shift at the hospital and wasn't in the mood. So I'm dripping and helping him pack and thinking Dr. Bier, but he's unavailable, and then I'm thinking Dr. Hendricks and I think why the hell not, it's what I need."

Oh shit.

"What happened?"

Dawn, picking up the concern in my voice, said, "Did I do something wrong Dr. Baker? Isn't that what you told me, not to let moral qualms get in the way of my sexual needs. Dr. Hendricks might be my fiance's father, but he'd fuck me the way I needed and he's discreet."

Tone reassuring I said, "You did fine Dawn, please tell me what happened."

"In a sweet little-girl voice I called him, told him his son was on a forty-eight hour shift and there were wedding plans I wanted to discuss, knew it was short notice but was wondering if he'd take a lonely girl to dinner.

"He said he'd love too, suggested a restaurant where everyone knew him, not the kind of place he'd take a woman he was planning to sleep with. For about two seconds I considered something slinky and sexy, but instead put on a white dress decorated with flowers. I was an innocent, unaware of her powers.

"Over dinner I sent him all the signals: I was deferential, asked him to order for me, laughed at his jokes, maintained eye contact, touched him, a hand on his shoulder, my hand on his as I showed him my engagement ring. I straightened his tie, removed particles of food from his chest, listened intently, smiled when he spoke, pushed my chest out, applied lipstick, ran my fingers through my hair, twirled a lock.

"I kept the conversation innocent, no innuendos, no double entendres, just a love-struck girl chatting with her soon-to-be father-in-law, a man she held in the highest respect, a man who mesmerized her with his brilliance, strength, and power.

"Back home I asked in, to make sure I was safe, after all I was all alone.

"We never made it out of the living room. He ripped my clothes off, left his in a pile on the floor; he stays in shape, nice body, hairier than his son. He bent me at the waist, leaned me over the couch, and propping myself up on my hands I said, 'Dr. Hendricks fuck me.' He bulldozed into me. I was wet, but he's bigger than his son, it hurt. He gyrated his hips, evened out the lubrication, pulled out, drove back into me.

I screamed, 'DR. HENDRICKS, FUCK ME'"

"I was moving my head, my hair flinging about. The sound of fucking, the smell of fucking, filled the room. He slapped my ass, left a dark red mark. I moaned and groaned and yelled, 'OH YES, OH YES, DR. HENDRICKS, DON'T STOP. FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE.'"