Revenge of the Drow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiore11
kiore11
14 Followers

#

The four original travellers were escorted out of the main Secretariat entrance. They seemed to have grown closer to each other. Terry and Mira in particular often had long conversations in the dwarfen tongue. As they walked back towards the city they discussed the mission.

"We did not succeed in taking revenge upon Trieste's murderer," said Maxi.

"Not yet," replied Jade. "But we have overthrown the regime of Xiana and hopefully replaced it with one more benign. The drow should be at peace with us now."

"And we have achieved something else too." Maxi nodded towards Mira and Terry, who were walking very close together.

Jade laughed. "I told Mira that I wanted to make Elspeth High Priestess. But I never realised she could cast that healing spell. It gives me hope for my mother's people. She slipped her arm through Maxi's. "And yours of course."

They travelled for a further two days, and then they came to the junction in the road leading towards the dwarf settlement. Jade wanted them to accompany Mira until she got to lands that were patrolled by dwarfs. Although they now had nothing to fear from drow, it was still the frontier, and the occasional orc and bandit band still prowled the area.

"That won't be necessary," said Mira, and she was grinning broadly. "Terry has agreed to come with me."

"Mira has invited me to stay with the dwarfs and I will get a job in their army," said Terry.

Jade rushed at Mira and gave her a hug. "That's great news. I told you, didn't I?" Mira clasped hold of Jade and the two women held on to each other. Then they broke apart, and Terry and Mira walked slowly together towards the dwarf stronghold. Jade and Maxi watched until they were out of sight.

"I thought you fancied Mira yourself. I could see how you were looking at her," said Maxi.

"I wouldn't have minded a piece of her. Strange how these things develop. A few years ago I found dwarf women revolting. Now I wouldn't mind sleeping with one."

"A bit perverted, don't you think?"

Jade laughed and put her arm around Maxi. "That's rich coming from you! Didn't you fantasise over a mother-daughter threesome. And that was when I was fourteen?"

Maxi squeezed Jade to him. "I've come a long way since then," he said. "I still love the memory of Trieste, and I love you for who you are."

The two walked off arm in arm, dreaming of home.

kiore11
kiore11
14 Followers
1...456789