Revenge of the Jocks?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once on the highway Cindy opens it up and Cody glances over at the speedometer trying to see how fast she is going as she swerves through the traffic. Cindy only goes a few miles and is watching the mirrors. Cody feels the car whip to the right quickly as Cindy whips the car off at and exit. Once off the highway she makes a few quick corners constantly watching the mirrors before she slows and starts driving normal. She glances at Cody, smiling softly as she sees how pale he is "So where is dinner Cody?"

He looks at her "Uhmm,Thomas's" he replies.

"Oh Cody, you did good! I hear that place is amazing." Cindy reaches over and puts her hand on his thigh squeezing it, then slides her hand up his thigh. Cody looks down feels her grab his cock through his pants and glances down to see her small hand squeezing his cock and hears her say "Nice, it's good to hear that the rumors are not exaggerated too much." Cindy releases his cock and grabs his hand and guides it to the bare skin on her lower thigh just over her knee.

"Cody, just to let you know, I have a thing for fast cars, they really get my juices flowing. If you play it right and are a good boy tonight, you just may get lucky." She reaches down and slides the fabric of her dress aside further up her thigh. "If you don't believe me, you may feel for yourself."

Cody feels his cock getting hard, which is something that he had learned to control years ago. Having a large cock can be uncomfortable trapped in pants when it gets hard. He cannot help himself and finds himself squeezing her thigh feeling how soft and smooth her skin is. As he is rubbing her thigh, he feels her move and realizes that she has parted her legs. He slides his hand up her leg, and realizes that she is not wearing panties. He can feel the heat radiating from her pussy, and feels his cock getting even harder. Then she grabs his hand and pulls it away "That's enough for now big boy."

Cody shakes his head and takes a deep breath realizing he needs to get a handle on this situation. He is not sure what is going on, but he is not feeling in control. He is the one that is supposed to be in charge, to be seducing her. Cody sits back in the seat and takes some deep breaths to clear his mind and starts thinking, planning, and strategizing his play.

Cindy pulls up to the valet spot and Cody gets out and starts walking towards the door slowly so Cindy can catch up. He turns and sees the valet is staring at him, then notices Cindy still sitting in the car. Cindy looks over "Cody, a gentleman opens a woman's door."

Cody glances at the valet apologetically as there are a couple of cars behind his now and he is holding the line up. He rushes around and opens her door and she reaches up to take his hand so he can help her out of the car. Once she is out, she hands him his car key "Be sure to tip him well sweetie" she links her arm in his and allows him to escort her around the car. He tips the valet, making sure it is a generous tip.

He leads her up the steps and opens the door for her. As she walks past he hears her quietly say "Good boy, you can be trained" and she keeps walking. They get a seat in the center of the restaurant; it is not a great seat, but it was pretty short order and he had to pull a few strings to even get a reservation here. He had wanted to make sure Cindy was happy to keep his plan on track. He had been a little nervous about how she did not just accept his invitation to the dance and needed to make sure his seduction worked.

Cindy ordered a nice (expensive) bottle of wine before dinner and another during dinner. She did not let him have any of the second bottle as she informed him that he was driving home and she wanted him sober. Cody turned on his charm during dinner, trying to get himself under control and started asking her all about herself. He knew that women loved talking about themselves, and he knew enough to pay enough attention to ask her follow up questions to 'show' that he was really listening.

Cindy spent the dinner teasing him; She would lean forward a lot so that she could "hear him" which she knew gave him some nice views down the top of her dress. One of her nipples 'accidently' slipped out at one point. Cody found his cock was semi hard throughout dinner, regardless of what he did or what he thought about. At one point he had actually considered going to the restroom to jerk off quickly. His cock was straining against his jeans much of the evening and was really not very comfortable.

After dinner, Cody escorted Cindy out, linking his arm in hers as she had done earlier. Cindy released his arm and pulled his arm around her. She even reached back to slide his hand down so that it was resting on her ass. Cody was ready and stepped forward and opened the door for her. He put his arm back around her and led her down the steps. As the valet pulled up he walked around to get in, being sure to tip the valet again.

Cody was sitting in the driver's seat and glanced over to see Cindy just standing beside the car staring at him. The car behind him honked and he jumped out and rushed around the car to open Cindy's door for her, helped her in, and was sure that he shut the door for her. Glancing in the window behind him, he could see the gentleman laughing at him and the woman nodding her head in approval.

Cody was embarrassed and once he was headed down the road he glanced at her "Cindy, what the fuck you could have gotten in the car. I don't know what kind of game you are playing here, but you need to...." He felt something going on at his crotch and looked down to see Cindy was unzipping his pants. Then her hands were inside his boxers and wrapped around his cock. 'That's more like it' he thought.

Cindy unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out then reached into her purse and got some hand lotion out. She squirted some onto his cock then started rubbing it in, starting with the head of his cock. She slowly massaged the lotion up and down his cock and once she was satisfied she slid her hands down and started massaging lotion into his balls. Once his cock and balls were lubed up she gripped his cock and began stroking it.

Cody pulled up to a red light, and looked over at Cindy. She was sitting upright in her seat with her seat belt on. Her left hand was stroking his cock, and he realized she was not looking at him, but on the other side of him. He turned and there was a pickup next to them with a woman in the passenger seat looking down at him with a smile on her face. Cody could feel his face turn red and he reached down to try to block the view from the lady.

Cindy reached over with her other hand and grabbed his balls and squeezed them. "Put your hands back on the steering wheel like a good boy Cody." He stared over at her without moving and noted a stern look on her face, she was not joking. He started to say something, but she slid her hand down grabbed one of his balls and squeezed hard.

"Owe, holy shit, what the fuck are you doing?" The light turned green and he could see the truck pulling away with the woman laughing. He reached for the steering wheel and started driving. Cody turned at the next intersection, getting off the main road and started driving side streets so that a car could not pull up next to him again.

Cindy released his nut and continued stroking as he drove until his cock was rock hard. She stopped stroking and glanced down to see a large drop of precum and her finger start rubbing it around his cock head "Good boy Cody. If I keep playing with you hard fucking cock will you be able to maintain control of the car?" Cindy asked.

Cody was slightly embarrassed, but damn it was hot and he was so fucking horny. "Yes, of course I can keep control." Cindy smiled at the implication that he was in control. Cindy pulled her hand from his cock head and slapped his balls firmly causing him to slam down on accelerator and swerve violently.

"That is not control Cody" Cindy said as she started stroking.

"What the fuck are you doing, you're crazy!" Cody replied although he did nothing to stop her.

Cindy just started stroking faster, her hand gripping harder. "Hush now, just take me back to your place." Cody could not remember the last time he was this horny. She was stroking his cock as the wind blew through his hair, he did not want her to stop, he really wanted to cum.

But she did not let him, she would get him close, then stop. She kept toying with his cock for the whole 40 minute drive and it was driving him crazy. When they were only a few blocks from his house, she gripped his cock firmer and started stroking his cock faster.

"OK Cody, it is about time, I will let you cum now" Cindy said as he pulled into his parking spot. He shut the car off and watches as she moved her head over his cock. He was so excited he was ready for her to suck him, he would fill her throat with his cum. He started reaching for her head to guide her onto his cock. But she simply spit on his cock head and pulled her head back up before his hands reached her head.

She gripped her hand around his cock hard and rubbed her spit in. Sitting in the driveway, he did not care at this point who may see him as he closed his eyes and put his head back into the headrest. Cody could feel his orgasm building, knowing it was getting close. He concentrated on the feeling of her slender hand stroking his cock when suddenly he felt her grip his balls with the other. She started to massage his balls and he started jerking his hips some in timing to her strokes.

Suddenly she squeezed his balls firmly causing him to yell out loud as he blew his load. His cock pulsated, it was one of most intense orgasms he had ever had. His cum shooting on him and his car; his cum was on his dash, windshield, seat, as well as his shirt and a splatter on his face (not that he knew that). He looked down and saw her wipe her hand on his slacks and was amazed at how much cum there was, his cock and pubic hair was coated. He was a mess.

"OK Cody, I am really horny, get me to your room quick" Cindy told him as she opened the passenger door a started walking to the front door of his frat house. Cody quickly reached down to stuff his cock into his pants and looked over and realized that Cindy was not waiting for him.

He was just getting out of the car as she reached the porch and she called back "Are you cumming? If you don't hurry I may just have to see if I can find someone else.

Cody buckled his pants and did not bother buckling his belt as he jumped out of the car. He had to stop and turn back to close the passenger car door as he realized Cindy had not. As he turned from shutting the door he saw Cindy knocking loudly on the front door of his frat house. He ran up "Shh Cindy, I will let you in, don't wake anyone." The door was opening as he got to the front step.

One of his frat brothers was at the door as he got to the step breathing a bit heavy. "It's OK Dave, I will take care of her" Cody said as he stood behind her and winked at Dave and walked by him. Cody did not notice the stare that he got from Dave (the front of his shirt was untucked, his belt was unbuckled, his zipper was down and he had splatters of white (cum he assumed) on his tie and face).

Cindy just walked through the door and headed for the stairs "I assume your room is up here right Cody? Come on don't keep me waiting." Cody leapt up the first few steps and got in front of her leading the way. He opened the door to his room and stepped in before her.

Cindy slapped his ass hard as she walked by "Cody, manners, you are to open the door for women but let them walk through first. Have you not learned anything tonight?" She glanced at him "Cody, you need to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up, I will wait for you here."

Cody headed to the bathroom, thankful that his room actually had its own bathroom. As he stepped in he glanced in the mirror and was alarmed at what he saw (just what Dave had seen). He pulled his tie off and dropped it in the sink, running some water. He grabbed a washcloth to wipe his face off and rinsed his cock and balls, doing the best to get the cum out of his pubic hair without jumping in the shower.

Cody zips his pants up and pulls his dress shirt off. He gets some oil and rubs it into his skin to it accentuate his muscles. He was going to walk back into that room shirtless and flexing knowing that Cindy would spread her legs for him tonight.

He walked back into his room and glanced at his bed and his mouth dropped open. "What took you so long Cody?" Cindy asked. "I was horny and could not wait any longer." Cindy lay naked with her legs spread wide. She had a finger in her pussy and was slowly sliding it in and out.

"You want to fuck me Cody?" she asked as she pulled her finger out of her pussy and reached down with her other hand. She grabbed her pussy lips and spread them wide "Do you want to fuck this hot wet pussy Cody?"

Cody simply nodded at her as he stared at her pussy, then at her big firm tits with her stiff pink nipples. "Well you can't fuck me with your pants on, strip out of those clothes and get over here." Cody quickly unbuttons his pants and pulls them and his boxers off and climbs up on the bed only to hear Cindy "Your socks too Cody, you look ridiculous." Cody was not even thinking any more and obediently reached down and pulled his socks off and tossed them on the floor.

"OK Cody, your cock isn't hard yet so get up here and let's see what we can do about that." Cody crawled onto the bed and was not sure what to do. He was at a total loss, part of his mind realizing he was not in control of this situation but the rest of his brain not giving a fuck.

As he moved towards Cindy, She grabbed his hair and pulled his head down to her tits. "Suck on them, get my nipples hard" and Cody started sucking on her nipples. "Good boy, now bite a little, but not too much" and of course Cody started nibbling on her nipples.

"On yeah, you're pretty good at that Cody, now let's see if you know your way around a pussy." Cindy gripped his hair firmly and shoved downward and he let her guide his head to her pussy. Shoving his head into her pussy "I hope you know what to do Cody" Cindy says sternly.

Cody shoves his face into her pussy, determined to at least prove he knows how to please his woman. He roughly shoves his tongue between her lips and slides it up her pussy. Cindy considered stopping him, teaching him how to start slow. But she was really horny and worked up and decided she could worry about that at a later time.

Cody tongued her pussy for a while, then slid a finger in her pussy and started finger fucking her. He watched and listened to his finger sliding in and out of her wet pussy and imagined sliding his cock in. Cindy grew tired of waiting for him to move on so grabbed his hair and pulled up, "Now lick and suck my clit Cody. You do know where my clit is don't you?"

Cody complied, moving his head up and starting to lick her clit and rubbing it with the flat of her tongue. She was getting wetter and wetter, her juices starting to run down her thighs and onto his sheet; Cody's face was soaked in her juices as well. "Suck it Cody, wrap your lips around my clit and suck it" Cindy mutters and he wraps his lips around her big clit. "Now add another finger." Cody slides a second finger into her pussy. She let Cody work her pussy about 15 minutes, directing him when she was ready for something new.

Grabbing Cody's hair firmly and pulling his head up from her pussy. "Are you hard yet Cody? Let me see that cock." He pulls away from her and kneels on the bed between her legs, his cock is hard. "Good boy, now lie down for me" Cindy instructs him.

He feels his cock getting harder as he lies on his back and he watches as she slowly straddles his lap. He looks up and sees her staring into his eyes and he stares back. As soon as Cody looks into her eyes, she grabs his cock and guides it into her pussy and slowly starts lowering herself onto him. His cock is now rock hard as he feels her pussy lips slowly spread around his cock head.

Cody thrusts up, driving his cock a few inches into her hot tight pussy. Cindy reaches up, slaps his face, and lifts herself off of his cock "What the hell do you think you're doing Cody?"

Cody stares up at her, her pussy lips glistening, her big firm tits slowly rising and falling with her breathing. "What do you mean? I was fucking you." Cody replies.

Cindy moves so she is sitting on his lower legs, her hand reaching out to grasp his cock. "You are not to fuck me unless I tell you" Cindy tells him as she squeezes his cock hard. "Do you understand?" she continues as her other hand wraps around his balls.

"Uh, yeah I guess so" Cody responds as he squirms from the pressure on his cock and balls.

Cindy squeezes the skin of his scrotum between his balls and his body, making the skin around his balls tight. "You guess so?" she asks and slaps his balls. "Your correct response is simply yes (she had considered telling him to say yes Ma'am or yes Mistress but decided that may be a bit much for him at this point). If you want me to fuck you, it will be it at my pace. Do you understand?" she asks and slaps his balls again.

"Yes! I understand" Cody cries out.

She squeezes his ball firmly and slaps them before releasing them "I said to say yes, not anything more. Keep it simple in the future, do you understand?" she asks him.

"Yes" Cody responds as his now rock hard cock twitches.

"Good boy" Cindy tells him as she moves forward and places her pussy over his cock again. Her hands rest on his muscular chest and she stares into his eyes, she slowly starts to lower herself onto him once again. Cody forces himself to lie still; he has never been so turned on in his life ad finds it to be incredibly hard not to drive his cock into her.

Cindy is staring into Cody's eyes, noting that he does not meet her stare for long. She has never felt so fucking full. She is not a size queen or anything, but she could get used to this cock. She continues to slowly lower herself onto his cock, letting her pussy stretch. Then she moves up and slides back down slowly, getting a bit deeper with each stroke.

Cindy thinks back to the last couple of days as she fills herself with Cody's big cock. She was a bit pissed by the way he asked her to the dance. She knew he was going to do something, but he was such a dick. She knew she was a bit of a bitch when she responded, but she was not going to be treated that way.

She was surprised when Cody agreed to take her to dinner. But the way he acted that afternoon had her thinking about some things she had been reading. She loved sex and sex with Sam was amazing, but something was missing for her. She had realized that she liked control especially in the bed, which she had realized was why she always worked to best Sam in their "sexual games".

She suspected by his reaction that Cody may actually be submissive. She had done a lot of additional research prior to the date and decided to push him and see what would happen. It's not like she really had any emotional attachment to him and could care less what he thought of her. Besides he had a pretty good body. Cindy was pretty confident by the way he had responded all night that she had him; she was excited at the thought of the chance to explore her sexuality with him in a different way than with Sam. Her mind is brought back to the present as she feels Cody moving some beneath her.

She slides her hands up his chest gripping both of his nipples and she squeezing hard. "I told you to stay still Cody. I really want to cum, but to do that you need to calm down. Do you understand?" Cindy asks as she twists his nipples as continue to pinch them.

"Oh fuck ouch!" Cody cries out "Yes Cindy." As soon as Cody says yes, Cindy releases his nipples. Cindy can feel her orgasm building as she starts to ride Cody's cock. He is not all the way in, but he is deep enough for her for now. She stops, lowering herself even deeper onto Cody's cock and she moans out. "Cody, you want me to cum don't you?" she asks as she wiggles her hips a little