Revenge of the Magi Pt. 01

Story Info
Sold into slavery, Beia is greeted by the Master of Servants.
3.2k words
3.96
15.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaraMae
MaraMae
10 Followers

Beia entered the large foyer. Originally a castle during the Macheista dynasty, the Corvinach estate was very impressive. With the ability to house thousands of guests, the mansion had hundreds of rooms. Decorated lavishly, every painting on the wall was probably worth more than most citizens of Dyanaar would see in their entire lifetime.

There was a click as the slavemaster unlocked the heavy shackles around her wrists. She did not know his name, and she likely wouldn't see him again.

"Welcome to your new home, bitch," he said, smacking her forcefully on the bottom. Beia turned bright red. She wasn't used to the humiliation she had endured since being sold into slavery. While no one had forced themselves on her yet, the men transporting her had repeatedly grabbed and harrassed her. In her village, women were always treated as equals. She had been taught that her body was the only thing in her control, and no one had ever forced her to relinquish that power.

She supposed she was lucky, though. Slavemasters would often test their product. However, being sold to the Corvinachs gave Beia a small amount of social power. No one would ever risk offending the richest family in Dyanaar, so Beia was relatively safe. For the time being.

A middle aged man with a seemingly permanent scowl on his face entered the room. He wore the brown apron of the servant class over his large, round belly.

"You're late," he growled at the slavemaster.

"My apologies to the lord, sir. I wanted to savor my time with this beauty." As the slavemaster said this, he grabbed Beia's breasts and began fondling them. He looked at the servant, "I mean, I can't stop touching her."

"That's enough." The man licked his lips as the scowl on his face transformed into a ravenous stare in Beia's direction, "Though I do admit... she is definitely a beauty."

Beia was Criani. Despite the fact that the Westlands were once ruled by the Crianii, to many Dyanaarians, she was considered exotic. Her olive toned skin and thick black hair were a welcome sight to the pale citizens of Dyanaar. She had large breasts that had always attracted the attention of men and a small waist. The Criani were warriors when their people ruled the Westlands, but as Dyanaar expanded and colonized the continent, their people died out. The only remnants of the Criani people were small villages among the coast of Zhianda. There, they trained and tried to keep the spirit of the warrior, although there were no more wars to fight that they were capable of winning.

"Alright slavemaster, you are free to leave the estate. If you need a coach to the city, please speak to Master Varria."

With that, the slavemaster left, leaving Beia alone with the scowling man. He slowly walked up to her, taking in her body. Beia turned red and began to get very nervous. She was sold. She had no idea what this man was allowed to do. As a member of the servant class, he was paid for his services. He was a free man, and he definitely had the authority over the slaves of the house. Beia felt her heart beating faster and faster.

"Hello my dear. What should I call you?" he said.

"Beia."

He smiled mischievously before saying, "The Corvinachs will no doubt see fit to rename you as their property, but for now I will call you Beia. I am called Edmond by superiors and equals, but you will call me Master Elocious. If you will please follow me, I will begin your examination."

"Examination?"

"Please only speak when spoken to. Also, I expect full obedience from you. The Corvinachs are very kind masters, but they do not take well to disobedience. Punishments are often severe. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master Elocious," Beia stuttered.

"Good girl, precious Beia."

As he said her name, Beia felt her heart skip a beat for a second. There was something about the way he said it that made her very uneasy. Edmond led her through the mansion into a small room. There was a long, narrow table in the center of the room with a small pillow and thin sheet draped over it.

"Take your clothing off and lie down."

Beia took off her dress. Still in her undergarments, she began to lie on the table.

"All of your clothing," Edmond hissed.

Beia was shocked. When she was sold to the slavers, they had examined her body, but they let her keep her undergarments on. Beia had never been naked in front of a man before. Tears began to stream down her face.

"Now. Or there will be punishment." Edmond licked his lips.

Beia took off her undergarments and climbed onto the table, resting her head on the lumpy pillow. Edmond caressed her face, wiping away her tears. He began stroking her hair slowly.

"I am here to examine you, my dear. I am the Master of Servants in this house. Lady Corvinach bought you as a handmaiden for her youngest daughter. In this household, handmaidens must be...clean. My job is to check your maidenhead. I supposed I didn't have to completely strip you for the examination, but it's been a long time since I've seen a woman like you. I would like a more... thorough examination."

Edmond grabbed her breasts hungrily. He pinched her nipples as hard as he could, causing Beia to scream out in pain. When her mouth opened, Master Elocious bent down and began passionately kissing her. Beia cried silently as he forced his tongue past her lips, violating and exploring her mouth. He climbed on top of the table. Still fully dressed, he pinned her arms down and began grinding against her. Beia felt his cock stiffen underneath his trousers. She was completely petrified. Nothing had prepared her for this.

Edmond pulled away from her lips and began kissing her neck. Beia felt herself grow wet, betrayed by her body. Edmond's hand slid down to her womanhood. Tentatively, he stuck a finger inside of her.

"You dirty whore. You love this, don't you?"

Beia did not love it. She felt disgusted and violated. Tears continued to stream down her face.

"I asked you a question, slut. Beia, I command you to tell me you love this."

"I... I love this."

"What do you love? Tell me you love me on top of you."

"I love you on top of me."

"Tell me you love how my cock feels against your thighs."

"I love how your cock feels against my thighs."

"Tell me you want my cock inside of you. Beg me to fuck you."

"But-"

"Do it. Or you'll be punished."

"Please... fuck me. Please please fuck me. I want your cock inside of me, Master Elocious."

"Oh gods. Yes. Keep saying it, whore. Keep begging me."

"Please please Master Elocious. Please put your cock inside of me."

Edmond had two fingers inside of her. He felt her maidenhead.

"Oh gods, you really are a maid. I guess I can't fuck you today."

Beia breathed an immense sigh of relief as Edmond climbed off the table. Happy that it was over, she smiled to herself. As soon as Edmond saw her face, his scowl twitched in anger.

"Oh, are you happy about something?"

Edmond grabbed Beia by the hair a dragged her to the ground. Whimpering, she crashed to the floor, brought to her knees.

"You don't want my cock inside of you? Is that it? Are you a liar, Beia?"

"No... I'm not a liar... I..."

Edmond slapped her hard against the face and pinched her nipples. Then he yelled, "You dirty little whore. You're going to take me in your mouth."

"No... please no."

"Did you just say no to me?" Edmond slapped her again, undid his trousers, and started hitting her face with his cock, "Beg me to let you suck me off. Beg me you whore. Or you will be punished. Apologize to me, and beg me to let you take me."

"Please... please... I'm sorry for saying no, Master Elocious. Let me take your cock in my mouth. I want it. Please let me... "

Edmond slammed his cock into her mouth before she could finish her sentence. He moaned as it entered and began thrusting back and forth. One of his hands swung to the back of her head, grabbing a large fistfull of her hair at the roots. He held her head firm, wildly pounding her over and over again while his other hand greedily groped at her breasts.

"Oh yes. Take my cock. Take my cock you filthy, dirty, disgusting little slave," Edmond moaned, "You are mine now. I am your master. I own you. You belong to me, you whore. Oh gods. Yes...Beia... Gods..."

Edmond continued to dominate her mouth for what felt like an eternity. Her throat was raw, and she felt like she was going to throw up. Edmond kept moaning and talking dirty. As much as Beia wanted him to stop, she knew she'd have to endure it. This was going to be her life for the time being, and she knew worse things could've happened to her.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Edmond moaned one last time. Semen erupted out of the reddened tip of his throbbing member, coating her chin and breasts. Edmond looked down at her menacingly, admiring his handiwork. He stroked her hair.

"Open your mouth, bitch." Edmond bent down and spit directly into her mouth. Then he said, "Swallow."

Beia burned with anger. She could deal with being used, but this was just plain humiliation. This was cruelty. He'd already gotten off, why did he need to demean her like that? She swallowed his spit, resisting the urge to destroy him. Underneath her red-hot anger was something far worse. Below the hatred, anger, humiliation, and defeat, Beia couldn't help but feel a strange sense of satisfaction. Something deep inside of her loved the way it felt to be used and dominated. It was a part of her she couldn't fully control or understand. It was the part of her that was responsible for the dampness between her legs. She was ashamed, and that shame almost boiled her anger over the edge.

"Good. Now put your clothes on."

Beia put the clothing on, but Edmond refused to let her clean herself beyond wiping some of the semen off her chin.

"Come with me."

Edmond led Beia out of the room through several corridors. As they walked, several men and women in brown servant's aprons and grey slave's aprons hurried past. Some ignored them completely, while others acknowledged Beia with looks of pity.

Edmond took her into a large room with several baths. The room smelled like lavender and soap, and the air was thick with steam. Several women were chatting and bathing together when they entered, but as soon as they saw Edmond, they grew silent.

A large, well dressed woman entered the room. She had brown hair pulled back into a series of beautiful braids. Like most Dyanaarians, she was very pale. Her eyes were sharp and blue with heavy bags underneath them. While it her youth had clearly abandoned her, she was still strikingly beautiful. She wore a brown servant's apron, but it was embroidered with intricate gold patterns.

"Is this the Silena's handmaid?" The woman examined Beia's appearance, then glared at Edmond, "What happened to this poor girl, Edmond? What did you do to her?"

"It was those damn slavers, Mistress Lela. You know how they like to sample their goods before they sell them. Don't worry, her maidenhood is still intact. She'll still be suitable for Lady Silena."

Mistress Lela glared at Edmond and said, "You could have at least offered to clean the poor girl up when you found her in this... condition."

"I figured that was what the bathhouse was for."

"You are dismissed, Edmond," she waved him away, "This young woman is now under my direct jurisdiction. I do not even want you to speak to her without my direct approval. Understand?"

"But, Mistress Lela, I am the Master of Servants. What if I have to contact her regarding her duties or..."

"I dismissed you, Edmond. You have no power among my ladies. If you feel the need to exercise your... power, why don't you give orders to a kitchen or scrub wench. Goodbye. I do not like repeating myself."

After Master Elocious left, Mistress Lela turned to Beia, "I am sorry for any trouble he has caused you. I am called Donia by my superiors and equals, but you will call me Mistress Lela. I am in charge of all of the handmaids and lady's maids that work for the Corvinach estate. I understand you are not trained to be a lady-in-waiting?"

"No ma'am."

"Excellent," she said, "We prefer to train our handmaids fresh here. No bad habits. The Corvinach's need only the best. According to your papers, you are able to read and write. Is this correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Interesting. How did you come to be sold into slavery, my dear? We don't see a lot of literate Criani maidens for sale. Your story must be interesting."

"My father owed quite a bit of debt to a Criani magi. He sold me to cover it. Better to lose one of his twelve daughters than be indebted to the magi," Beia said. If Mistress Lela knew she was lying, she didn't let on.

"My gods. I'm sorry. Well, you found the best possible role. Most slaves would kill to be a handmaiden for the Corvinachs. In fact, I'm there are daughters of merchants and farmers who would kill to be in your position. You will be very happy here, my dear. It's a very lavish position. And if you work hard and charm her enough, Lady Silena may even grant you freedom."

Mistress Lela led her through the bathhouse into a small room with an individual pool of warm water. Inside, a young woman with bright red hair and green eyes greeted the two of them. She was wearing the grey apron of a slave.

Donia greeted her, "Good morning Maria. This is our newest member."

"Good morning, Mistress Lela. Good morning, miss. You may call me Shayna. I hope your examination wasn't too troublesome," the redhead said quietly.

Beia looked at Mistress Lela for permission to respond before saying, "Good morning Shayna. The examination wasn't what I had anticipated. My name is-"

"Silence," Mistress Lela hissed, "Do not share your real with anyone. You will wait until you are renamed."

"I'm... I'm... sorry I..." Beia stuttered, "Master Elocious used my real name, so I thought-"

"Shit," Donia cursed.

"Mistress Lela, do you think he will use it?" Shayna asked, frightened.

Donia grabbed Beia's shoulders and asked, "Does he know your full name? How did he find out? More importantly, did he ask you directly for your name?"

Beia stammered, "Well... he said I'd be renamed... but he asked what to call me, so I just gave him my first name. I don't know. I didn't know anything."

"That sneaky son of a bitch. You're lucky he only has your first name. If he had anything more, there'd be nothing we could do to help you." Mistress Lela shook her head.

"What are you talking about? I don't... I don't understand." Beia was shaking.

"There is a very specific type of magic in this estate, my dear." Mistress Lela continued, "When the Macheistas made this their castle, they hired three hundred of their magi to put a very specific spell over the grounds. The name Macheista meant something. It was the most powerful name in the Westlands, so they used that power to create a spell. The Macheistas gave themselves the ability to control any person on their estate if they knew their name. They invited their enemies to the castle and used their own names against them. They were able to force their enemies to surrender and bend to their will.

"When the Macheistas lost their power, the castle stayed abandoned for years. When the Corvinachs bought it a twenty years ago, they realized that they had the same power. As owners of the estate, they were able to control people who gave them their name. So everyone who works here uses a false name. If you give anyone your real name, they can control you. They own you. They can make you do anything they want."

"But," Beia said, "don't the Corvinachs use their real names? Don't their guests?"

"Yes," Donia said, "But as masters of the estate, no one can use their names against them. Their names are too powerful for anyone else to wield. And the longer you're on the estate, the more powerful the magic gets. Guests never stay longer than a few weeks."

"Okay, but if that's true, isn't it just the Corvinachs who can use my name? How will Master Elocious use it?"

"He can't control you completely, but he does own a part of you. It's hard to explain, my dear. The magic is funny. If he uses it, you might find yourself compelled to do the things he wants. If he had your full name, he could do a lot worse. The longer you're here, however, the more powerful having your name becomes."

"So what am I going to do?" Beia asked, "What can I do?"

"I will keep him away from you the best that I can, my dear. Renaming you will help, especially if you hold on to your new name as if it were your own. It muddles the magic. But we need to get you renamed straight away. Shayna, help her bathe and get dressed. She needs to be introduced to Lady Silena as soon as possible."

"Yes, Mistress Lela. Right away."

As Shayna began to help her, the two stayed silent. Beia realized she had made a huge mistake. She wasn't here to let some disgusting servant degrade and humiliate her. She was here for revenge. She'd been sold into slavery to destroy the Corvinach family for all the pain they'd put her family through.

There was so much she didn't know. How could she not know about the magic on the estate? She had felt the pulse of magic when she entered the grounds, but she'd had no idea that there'd ever been such a spell. All of the magic she'd ever used has involved stealing hair or skin from somebody. Magic powerful enough to control people with only their name was beyond her comprehension.

The Corvinachs were evil. They were the kind of family that sat back and watched evil spread throughout the country while profiting off of it. They funded the destruction of the Macheista dynasty. Then, they used their influence to wipe out most of the Criani magi and make them obsolete in Dyanaar. The Corvinachs had stolen everything from Beia's people, and she was going to make them pay.

All she could think was, I am Beia Diane Macheista. I am a Criani magi. I will not let these people get in my way. The Criani will rule the Westlands again, and it starts with destroying the Corvinachs. I am not afraid of any pathetic servants. Let Edmond do his worst.

If she'd known just how powerful names were on the Corvinach estate, Beia would have been very afraid.

MaraMae
MaraMae
10 Followers