Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsuch
rpsuch
1,516 Followers

"He was really getting me worked up and I grabbed his belt and pulled him inside and took him to my …" Sunny cleared her throat. "sofa. We were both getting so into it."

I paused for dramatic effect.

"Oh, my," said Sandy with awe.

Sunny was giving me looks and gesturing with her head towards Sandy.

"And then, I don't want to go into details, but something got me upset and I yelled for him to stop and I think I started smacking at him and he stammered something as he got up and left as quickly as somebody running from the police.

"This time I wasn't a complete bitch. I was just startled."

"Did you ever see him again?" Sandy quickly asked, her voice completely sincere.

"Sandy, she's talking about Jeff," said Sunny.

"Oh my God," said Sandy. "I got so caught up in the story I completely forgot it was Jeff."

We all started laughing again, except for Chloe, who stood by the door with her mouth open.

"Are you guys some kind of improvisational group?" she asked. "These stories aren't real are they?"

"That wasn't even the last time I chased him off," I said. "I scared him off one more time before we had a chance to really get together," I looked directly at Sunny, "and talk."

Sandy raised her right hand and said, "That's my big brother, Jeff," with a big smile on her face.

Sunny raised her right hand and said, "That's my son, Jeff."

"My boyfriend," I said.

Chloe laughed, shook her head and took us to a room where we could all be pampered at the same time.

*****

You can check my site (see Profile) for information on the progress of the story.

rpsuch
rpsuch
1,516 Followers
12