Revenge of the Nerd: Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?" She asked, the offer instantly appealing. She greatly resented always being second string to Carrie.

"I can make her unable to disobey you," he explained.

"Brandon! Get up here," she screamed yet again, unknowingly adding to her mind control expectations.

"Yes or no?" Brandon asked.

"Yes," she decided immediately, a bigger plan formulating in her head. If she played nice with nerd wonder maybe she could convince him to use the drug on others she disliked.

"Cool," he nodded, "follow me."

A moment later, Brandon walked into his sister's room and erupted in laughter. "You must have really been fucking that ass of yours."

"Fucking get it out," she demanded, fire in her eyes.

Just then Becky walked in and gasped. She knew Carrie was being punished, but this was a surprise.

"Oh no," Carrie said, seeing the cum all over her best friend's face, "You fucker, you said you wouldn't do her."

"Carrie, no talking for two minutes," he ordered.

Carrie tried to talk, yet her mouth wouldn't move. 'Fuck,' she cursed to herself, yet again.

"You will never do anything to harm Becky by either attempting to give her an order or attempting to reveal her secret to anyone," he instructed.

Carrie thought to herself, 'Of course. I wouldn't anyway.'

Brandon turned to Becky and said, "She is yours, but I must insist I want to watch some girl-on-girl action."

"Oh, that you will," the conniving cheerleader smiled, as she walked to the bed and said, "From now on I'm in charge."

Carrie wanted to protest, to plead or attempt to rationalize, yet watched helplessly as her so called best friend got on the bed, straddled her face and ordered, "Lick my box."

Carrie was helpless to do anything but obey, even as her anger and shame doubled. As she began licking, she felt hands on hips.

"Are you going to fuck your sister?" Becky asked, shocked and yet turned on by the taboo act.

"She loves her big brother's cock," Brandon answered, creating an act of incest in front of another person.

"That is the hottest thing I've ever seen," Becky said, watching the incestuous act. She again wondered if she could manipulate the nerd to get a few bitches to be her pets, including her nagging bitch of a mom.

"Watching you straddle my sister is pretty hot too," Brandon countered, as he began fucking his sister.

Carrie licked her best friend's pussy while simultaneously getting fucked by her brother. She was mortified, yet undeniably equally turned on...which only frustrated her more. Also, the cucumber still lodged in her ass made for a strange completely full sensation which only added to her frustrating arousal.

"Suck my clit, slut," Becky ordered, her orgasm building quickly as she watched a brother-sister sex act.

Carrie immediately obeyed, taking the swollen clit between her lips.

"Oh yes, my new full time cunt licker, get your Mistress off," Becky demanded.

Brandon smiled at the term Mistress and added, "Carrie, Becky is your Mistress from now on as well."

'Fuck', Carrie cursed to herself, this avalanche of humiliation just wouldn't end, just as her face was coated with wetness. To her surprise, the taste was pleasant and she lapped up as much as she could even as she cursed both of them.

Becky got off and ordered, "Beg your brother to fuck your ass, my slut."

"Please, noooo, don't do this Becky, you're my best friend," Carrie pleaded.

Becky continued, shaking her head, "And now I have a best friend with benefits. You will dump Mike tonight."

"Nooo, I'm sorry for being a bitch," Carrie whined, desperate to keep some semblance of control in her life.

"And you'll ask out that nerd you blew and showcase him with you wherever you go," Brandon added.

"Noooooooo," Carrie whined, even as the pleasure from getting fucked countered her mortification.

"Who did you blow, slut?" Becky asked curiously.

"I don't know his name," Carrie admitted.

"What's he look like?" Becky questioned, loving seeing how quickly the mighty had fallen.

"He's in our English classsss," Carrie answered, her orgasm building again.

"Mitch, in the front row?" Becky asked, smiling deliciously at the possibility.

"Yesssss, that's him," Carrie nodded, ashamed and yet unable to do anything about her situation.

"Delicious," she nodded.

"You're supposed to be my friend," Carrie pointed out, angry at being betrayed even by her.

"I was never your friend," Becky harshly responded, "You were just at the top of the hierarchy, so I had to befriend you, but the hierarchy is about to change."

"You bitch!" Carrie snapped, feeling completely betrayed.

"Beg your brother to fuck your ass," Becky ordered.

"It's full of cucumber," Carrie answered, oddly suddenly thankful to have had it break off in her ass.

"Can you get it out, stud?" Becky asked, turning on her charm.

"I think so," Brandon nodded, the idea of fucking his sister's ass a major turn-on.

He pulled out and Carrie begged, "Brandon, please don't do this."

Becky interrupted and ordered, "You now crave cock in your ass."

"Nooo," Carrie whined, tears streaming down her face.

Brandon cautioned, "Be careful how you word your instructions, Becky, otherwise they will be permanent, and those are very dangerous."

Becky reworded, "You crave your brother's cock in your ass now."

"Better," Brandon nodded, although not sure how Carrie's muddled brain would take the first order. "Got it," he declared a few seconds later as he pulled the broken cucumber from his sister's ass.

"Now beg, slut," Becky ordered, reaching down and slapping Carrie's clit. She couldn't believe how much she loved this power and only wished she hadn't been sprayed herself.

Having no choice, she begged weakly, "Please, fuck my ass, big brother."

"You can do better than that," Becky scolded, "Beg for it like you've never wanted anything more in your life, but be as vulgar as hell."

Carrie glared at her former best friend, determined to find a way to make her pay, but obeyed as she had been programmed to do by the drug. "Oh big brother, slam that big fuck stick up your sister's virgin slut hole. Fill it deep so I know what it feels like to be a dirty, anal, fucking ass whore like Becky."

"You will not only dump Mike, but announce to everyone that it is because he is a small dicked faggot," Becky instructed, before adding, "can you spray him, too?"

Brandon nodded, "The drug works on both sexes equally."

"So you could turn him into a faggot?" Becky questioned.

"No, don't," Carrie pleaded.

"Too late, you dumb slut," Becky said, shaking her head. "Every act of defiance will come with a harsh consequence."

Brandon nodded, "I can make him crave cum or even be a bottom."

"God, yes, seeing that prick become addicted to prick is fucking hot," Becky nodded, her cunt getting tingly again.

Brandon, amused as hell, decided now was the time to take his sister's anal virginity. He moved his cock to her inviting back door entrance and pushed forward.

"Fuuuuuuck," Carrie screamed, as her ass was filled again.

"Are you going to be a good little obedient puppy?" Becky asked Carrie, talking to her like she was indeed a puppy.

"Yes," Carrie nodded, through gritted teeth as her ass got filled deeper than the cucumber ever went.

"Yes, what?" Becky asked.

"Yes, Mistressss," Carrie answered after a moment of thought to recall what her bitch ex best friend had expected. Yet, the pain of her brother's big cock was making her ass burn.

"You only have pleasure from a cock in your ass, Carrie," Brandon said, creating a nice subliminal order in her head.

Carrie instantly felt the pain disappear and felt a slight pleasure begin to build.

Becky said, "I can't believe you're fucking your sister's ass."

Brandon, noticing Becky trying to control the situation, decided to reclaim authority and make it clear who was really in charge, "Becky, bend over and show me that ass of yours."

Becky's face paled. "Please, not me too."

Brandon smiled, "Becky, I see through you."

"Pardon?" she asked, trying to turn the charm back on.

"You're trying to manipulate me with your looks," he said, "but understand that you are my slut too. One disobedience and I can make your life miserable."

"Baby," she said, pulling out all the stops.

Pulling out of his sister's ass, he ordered, "Both of you, on all fours, your sweet asses facing me."

Carrie, suddenly enjoying the ass fucking and also enjoying the sudden shift in Becky's plight, immediately obeyed.

Becky, realizing she was in trouble tried one more time to get out of being ass fucked, something she had done a few times, again a means to an end, but never enjoyed at all. "Please, Master, anything but my ass."

Brandon sighed, even though he liked the term 'Master', "This isn't a negotiation. Do as you're fucking told or I will make you go door to door offering your ass to every Tom, Dick and Harry."

Seeing what he had already done to Carrie, she didn't try to counter, but instead got into the position instructed, now side-by-side with Carrie.

Brandon moved behind his sister and slid his cock back into her ass. From this doggy-style position, he could really fuck as slow or fast as he wanted.

Carrie moaned when her ass was filled again, the rising pleasure immediately returning...a pleasure different from getting fucked in her pussy, but equally pleasurable.

Brandon asked, "Becky, have you ever been ass fucked?"

"Yes, Master," she answered, still trying to manipulate him with her sexy voice and submissive terms.

"A lot?" he asked.

"Define a lot," she smiled seductively.

"More than five times," Brandon clarified.

"Then yes, a lot," she nodded, thinking it had been about a couple dozen give or take. Her current college boyfriend preferred her ass to her other two holes of late.

Carrie couldn't help herself and scoffed, "And I'm the slut."

"You're taking your brother's dick in your ass," Becky countered.

"Not by choice," Carrie refuted.

"Ladies, you're both sluts and that has nothing to do with what I have done to you," Brandon clarified, as he pulled out of his sister, before adding, "I just upped the ante."

Becky saw him moving to her, felt his hands on her hips, and grimaced.

"Beg, Becky," Brandon ordered, "prove to me you are worth not turning into a complete cum slut bimbo."

Becky's eyes went wide and she immediately replied, desperate to be allowed to keep as much of herself as possible, "Oh, please Master, slam that big snake of yours in my shit hole, use me as your three hole full service cum buckettttttt." She screamed the last word as he pushed his dick into her ass. Although she had been ass fucked many times, his cock was longer and thicker than any she'd had before, which created an intense burning sensation.

Carrie wanted to say something smug, but didn't, knowing that she had no power over Becky, but conversely Becky had control over her...something she would be talking to her brother about later.

Brandon loved the power of taking an ass...it was the ultimate euphoria. He was the man, he was in charge and he could take whatever he wanted from this cheerleader bitch. It was revenge for all the years of ridicule, all the years of being ignored by pretty women.

Becky gripped the pillow, trying to deal with the pain that was only magnifying the deeper he went.

Brandon considered giving her an order to enjoy the ass fucking, but instead wanted to teach her a lesson. She wasn't going to play him.

Carrie smiled, loving watching Becky in sheer pain, the smallest amount of vindication for the humiliation she had been forced to go through so far and the additional humiliation she would apparently have to suffer in the future. Dumping Mike, dating the nerd whose name she had already forgotten again, this was all too much.

Brandon, having already come in his sister's mouth and on Becky's face was in for the long haul.

Once all in, he began fucking Becky's ass, not remotely caring if she was enjoying herself, but taking out years of public humiliation on the cheerleader...a symbol of all he resented in retrospect.

Becky, meanwhile, whimpered, the pain not going away.

"Beg to be fucked hard," Brandon ordered.

She had no choice and prayed her nasty talk would get him off quicker. "Pound my asshole, Master. Fill my rear with that massive cock of yours."

Brandon continuing slamming into her ass for a couple more minutes before pulling out and slamming into his sister.

Carrie moaned, the cock in her ass feeling so good, "Oh yes, big brother, fill my ass with your cock, it feels so good."

Becky glared at Carrie knowing the order she had been given even as her ass burned.

Brandon went back and forth for the next few minutes between both tight assholes. He smiled thinking who would have ever guessed he would one day have two cheerleader's willingly giving him their asses, willingly being a subjective descriptor.

Eventually, Becky began to slightly enjoy the ass fucking, the pain never completely going away though. Carrie, meanwhile, was close to coming almost every time he fucked her, but he always pulled out before she could.

Finally, Brandon knew he was going to come, but couldn't decide whose ass he should fill. Realizing his sister's ass would always be available to deposit a load in, he demanded, "Beg to have me fill your ass with cum, Becky."

Becky, thankful the humiliating sodomy was almost done, begged, as she smirked at Carrie, "Oh please, Master, fill my asshole with your gooey cum and then make your bitch sister retrieve it."

Carrie glared at her as her brother concurred, "That is a great idea."

A few seconds later he exploded his third load in an hour, something he had only previously done with his hand while watching online porn, in the hot cheerleader.

"Oh yes," Becky faked, "that feels sooooo good."

As soon as he pulled out, he ordered, "Carrie, you are likely beginning to crave cum again, so go ahead and retrieve your Master's cum from your Mistress's asshole."

Carrie was furious, again, but obeyed because she had no choice and, sadly, he was right, the cravings had begun.

As Carrie licked her friend's gaping asshole, Brandon watched, already thinking about going after Sarah Lodge. He ordered, as he got dressed, "Get into a sixty-nine, my sluts."

Both obeyed without any argument and were soon licking each other's cunts, both close to their own respective orgasms.

After a couple of minutes, Brandon said, as he began filming the two new lesbians, "Whoever gets the other off first doesn't have to find someone to eat out tomorrow at school."

Becky, wanting to be top dog, immediately began licking faster and fingering her former best friend.

Carrie, sick of being humiliated and wanting to see the shoe on the other foot, also began licking faster, sucking on Becky's clit.

Both cheerleader's were determined to win and Brandon filmed the whole hot stroke worthy scene. Suddenly, he heard the front door close and slyly moved away just as Becky screamed, "Dammmmmmmmmn it!"

Brandon quickly went to his room, opened his window to sneak out and smiled when he heard his mother say a minute later, "Oh my God!!"

THE END of PART 2

Coming someday:

Revenge of the Nerd: Ex-Bully's Mom

Brandon wanting to make sure the formula works similarly on adult women he tests his theory on sexy next-door neighbour MILF...and Mom of ex-bully.

Revenge of the Nerd: Humiliate Boss

Confident that the formula works as anticipated, he finalizes the plan of getting revenge with the bitch who fired him.

12