Revenge of the Nerd: Stuck-up Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a fact?"

"We try way harder to please," he said.

"That seems to be true," Carrie nodded.

"Come here," Brandon ordered.

"I thought you were saving yourself for Mom."

"I think I have a partial solution to the drug."

"Really? Awesome," she said, walking to her brother.

Brandon pulled out the spray and sprayed it on his sister.

"So how will this work?" she asked.

"It can reverse any long term order and prevent any future long term orders."

"So I won't be addicted to cum?"

"If I make that suggestion."

"Could you also make it so I didn't have to obey Becky? She has become a major bitch."

Brandon spent a few minutes giving new suggestions to his sister. Once done, they tested out some orders and Carrie was relieved that her body didn't automatically do them. He said, "Just to make it clear, you can't say no to any sexual order still, that is permanent. But, everything else is gone."

"Thanks," Carrie sighed, thinking it would be rare for someone to randomly give her a sexual order.

"Oh, I imagine you will be repaying me for life," Brandon smiled just as the front door opened.

Elizabeth walked in with the food and said, "Come and eat."

Carrie asked with a wicked smile, "The chicken or your cunt?"

"Yes, come and get Mommy's cunt nice and ready for your big brother," Elizabeth said, as she put the bag on the table and sat down on the couch.

Carrie, who loved her mother's taste, crawled between her mom's stocking-clad legs and began licking, not surprised she was already quite wet.

Brandon explained, "I fixed most of the suggestions in Carrie."

"So she isn't addicted to cum anymore?"

"Sadly, no," Brandon nodded, before adding, "of course, she still can't say no to any sexual order."

"Good," Elizabeth nodded, "I Iike having my own live-in pussy muncher."

"Mom!" Carrie protested but with a giggle.

"What? I do."

Brandon and Elizabeth ate dinner, while Carrie ate her Mom.

Once both were done, Elizabeth ordered, "Now come and fuck Mommy."

"If I have to," Brandon joked.

"You have to," the mother confirmed as Carrie moved out from her mother's legs, licking her wet lips.

As Brandon fucked his mother, Carrie ate dinner.

Brandon shot his load in his mother after ten minutes and a few positions. As soon as he pulled out, Carrie quickly buried her face in her mom's cum filled cunt.

Brandon questioned, "Are you doing this because you want to or have to?"

"I think because I want to," Carrie said, loving the taste mixture of male and female cum.

Once Carrie was satisfied, they sat down to watch Wheel of Fortune until the doorbell rang. Brandon went to get it and was surprised to see it was Parker.

"Please fix me," he begged the minute the door was open.

"Not enjoying your new life?" Brandon asked with a smile.

"I got suspended for offering to suck off my professors and now all I can do is think of cock," Parker explained, furious, but knowing he couldn't show it and get any added punishments.

"You can never lie to me," Brandon ordered. "Did you enjoy sucking cock?"

Parker wanted to say no, but once he got past the original disgust of sucking a man in his 50s at the YMCA he began to really enjoy it. "Yes," he admitted, ashamed, but defended, "but that is because you made me into a faggot."

"I didn't condition you to like it," Brandon pointed out.

"Whatever, can you reverse it?" Parker asked.

"No," Brandon said, "the condition is permanent. You will always be a queer. But if you play your cards right no one else will know that you must obey any order given."

"Any order?" Parker asked.

"Bark like a dog."

"Ruff, ruff, ruff."

"Stop."

"Why did you do this to me?" Parker asked, mortified.

"Because you were such a bully in high school. Doing your Mom was just an added bonus."

"My Mom won't even look at me."

"And if you disobey again, your dad will be the next one you suck."

"God, no."

"I was nice, I only made a couple life-long conditions like loving cock and craving cum. Are you craving cum right now?"

"Yes," he admitted mouth instantly watering the moment the question was asked.

"Craving a cock in your ass?"

"Yes," he again admitted.

"Did you know that there are three glory holes in town?"

"No," Parker answered, his cock instantly hardening.

"One at college on the 7th floor of the library, one downtown in the bathroom beside the McDonalds and one in a porn store on the west side of town," Brandon revealed, having done some research about it earlier out of curiosity.

Craving cum, he asked, his hunger controlling his mind, "Can I suck your cock?"

"I'm not a faggot, Parker," Brandon said smugly. "Plus, if I was going to fuck someone it would be your Mom's ass."

"You bastard, I," Parker began and stopped, not wanting any more conditions added.

"I'll give you that one," Brandon said, "but one more outburst and the next order is sucking your dad's cock and getting a facial three times a day that you can only wash off the next morning."

"Sorry," Parker apologized, both of those orders terrifying.

"Now go and suck five cocks at each of the three gloryholes," Brandon ordered, and take one load of cum in your asshole at each one too."

"Please, no," Parker pleaded.

"At least six of those loads must be on your face and then go see your girlfriend and tell her you are a faggot who only sucks cock and takes cock up his ass."

Parker couldn't control his anger as he roared, "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

As Parker went to punch Brandon, Brandon ordered, "Punch yourself in the balls."

Parker obeyed, collapsing to the ground.

"You will punch yourself in the balls every hour for the next twenty-four hours," Brandon added, "and if you fucking threaten me again I will make that a permanent order, is that clear?"

"Yes," Parker replied in pain.

"And because I'm in a good mood I won't add the incest order yet, but I do have to punish you. You will send me and your girlfriend a picture of yourself with a cock in both holes in the next two hours. You will then send one of you with all the cum on your face. You will also go and buy a strap-on and take it with you to your girlfriend and ask her to fuck you with it. Lastly, you will look up every guy from our senior class who still lives in town, go to their houses, apologize for being such an asshole, and offer to be their cock sucker for the day."

Parker thought the humiliation would never end.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes," Parker said, getting up off his knees.

"Have fun, faggot," Brandon said, revelling in the power he had over the bully.

"This isn't fun," Parker pointed out.

Brandon added, "From now on you feel pleasure only when a cock is inside one of your two fuck holes."

Parker just nodded as he went to his car to start the lengthy task that was humiliating and yet had his cock hard as a rock.

Brandon returned to the house and asked his mom, "When are we going to test the new drug on Aunt Lisa?"

"I want to use the original drug on Lisa."

"You do?" Brandon asked.

"Yes, we can always give her the partial cure later," Elizabeth said, wanting to really have fun with this. "Is here any chance you can make it so it goes in her coffee?"

"Yeah, I could easily turn it into a liquid, like cream."

"Please do."

"Will do," Brandon said, surprised at how vengeful his mother was... which was another reason to get rid of his research soon.

...

Brandon spent the next three days hard at work on the drug. He created a liquid version and a version that would make the person sprayed unable to remember after an hour how they became like this. That way, the risk of getting caught was much less.

He also made a new drug that if sprayed would simply make orgasms more intense, a manipulation of the mind that he created specifically for his mom.

Of course, during these days he fucked his mom every day, while Carrie, much to his surprise, kept dating the nerd... even bringing him home for dinner.

Then came Saturday.

Brandon gave his mom the liquid version and Elizabeth used it as she poured a coffee for her sister. He then listened from around the corner as his mother turned his aunt into a submissive sex slave.

Elizabeth waited for it to take effect as they chatted about generic bullshit where Lisa raved on and on about her career while taking sly, but clear, shots at Elizabeth's life. Finally, dying to see if the drug would work, Elizabeth ordered, "Lisa would you please massage my feet?"

"What?" Lisa asked, the suggestion ridiculous. Yet, she felt herself getting off her chair as she asked, "Why are you even wearing nylons at the house?"

"My boy toy likes me wearing them," Elizabeth answered.

As Lisa dropped to her knees, she condescendingly asked, even as she realized she was on her knees, "You have a boy toy?"

"I have a girl toy, too," Elizabeth added. "Two actually, although I'm hoping to add a third very, very soon."

Lisa took the foot in her hands as she heard her sister's bizarre declarations that she was a lesbian and then she finally realized she had obeyed her sister and was massaging her foot. 'Why am I doing this?' she thought to herself. She tried to stop, but couldn't.

Elizabeth smiled, her sister had obeyed the simple, yet slightly demeaning task. She added, "Why don't you suck on each of my toes while you're down there?"

"Elizabeth stop being ridicul..." Lisa said, but was cut off as her mouth suddenly began sucking on her sister's toes through the silk nylon. 'What the fuck is going on?' Lisa thought to herself as she obeyed.

Elizabeth considered explaining what was happening, but instead decided to watch her sister's bewildered facial expression for a bit longer and just enjoyed her younger sister doing the demeaning slightly sexual task.

As Lisa obeyed, she tried to understand what the hell was going on. Why was she obeying? Why couldn't she stop?

Once all five toes had been sucked, Elizabeth ordered, "The other foot too, baby sister."

As Lisa obeyed, she began to ask, "What have you done to..." But her question was cut off as her mouth sucked on the big toe of the other foot.

"You do look good on your knees," Elizabeth quipped, before adding, "I imagine you have been on them a lot to get where you are in your career."

Lisa was furious. Both because her sister had drugged her somehow and also because that her sister was implying she fucked her way to the top. Sure she had given some blow jobs, been fucked many times and even took it in the ass on occasion, but that was all part of the sexual hierarchy that was the business world. All the female CEO's she knew had sucked and fucked their way to the top. True equality between men and women was a fallacy... until you got to the top and she, as Vice-President, was so close to the top she could taste it... literally.

After all ten toes were sucked, Lisa asked with venom in her tone, "What did you do to me?"

"Nothing," Elizabeth shrugged, before adding, "other than make you my personal servant."

Lisa stood up and said, "This isn't funny."

"Actually, it's hilarious," Elizabeth smirked. "Get undressed."

"What is wrong with you?" Lisa asked, even as her hands obeyed the order.

"I've had a sexual awakening," the older sister answered as she watched her sister obey.

Lisa looked down and realized she was obeying her sister's order. "Why can't I stop this?" she asked, baffled at the fact she was unbuttoning her blouse.

"I gave you a drug that makes you obey every order I give you," Elizabeth said matter-of-factly.

"You did what?" Lisa asked, even though she heard the answer.

"You always were a little slow on the uptake," Elizabeth smirked. She spoke slower, purposely mocking her sister, "I... gave you... a drug... that... makes you obey... every order... I give you."

"I fucking heard you," Lisa snapped, hating when anyone treated her condescendingly.

As her sister took off the blouse, Elizabeth continued, "The drug makes it so you can't say no to any order given to you by anyone."

"You can't be serious," Lisa said, even though she was indeed obeying every order her sister gave her. If this was true her whole career could be ruined.

"Take off your bra," Elizabeth ordered, answering the question with proof.

"Your son is home," Lisa pointed out.

Elizabeth ignored the point and once the bra was off, revealing a nice pair of tits, she ordered, "Pinch your nipples."

"Elizabeth, this is going too faaaaaar," Lisa said, as she yelped at the pinching of her own nipples.

"You can't lie to me, ever" Elizabeth said before deciding to interrogate her sister, "Do you think you're better than me?"

"Yes," Lisa answered, even as she kept pinching her nipples. Her sister had settled and then allowed her dreams to be stopped by having kids.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?"

"Yes," Lisa answered, occasionally the climbing of the ladder went through secretaries or women in higher positions and regardless of the sex... sex sells and Lisa was willing to do anything to get to the top.

"Recently?"

"A couple weeks ago," Lisa answered, thinking of how she closed the deal by going back to the hotel of a mid-sixties aged woman who made her dress up in a maid's outfit and serve her all evening. It wasn't pleasant, but it got the deal sealed and that was what mattered.

"Do you like eating pussy?"

"It's okay," Lisa answered, she had always seen sex as a means to an end and seldom did she enjoy it... nor did she dislike it. She just never allowed herself to give herself totally to the pleasure that could come from sex.

"From now on, you crave pussy," Elizabeth ordered.

"That's not how it works," Lisa said, shaking her head at her sister.

"Actually it does and I'll prove it soon," the older sister smirked as she began to build the foundation to having her own sister submissive.

"Have you cheated on your husband?" Elizabeth asked.

"Obviously, I just told you I was with a woman recently," Lisa snapped.

"Let me reword. Have you cheated on your husband with other men?"

"Yes," Lisa answered, even though she tried to say no.

"How many times?"

"A lot," Lisa admitted, embarrassed to have to tell her sister of her infidelity.

"Different men?"

"Dozens," Lisa answered, before adding, "Please stop asking these questions."

"How many dozens?"

"Five, maybe," Lisa admitted, thinking sixty was likely a close number.

"Wow, you're quite the slut."

"Don't you ever call me a slut," Lisa demanded, always hating the demeaning term. If a guy fucks sixty women he is a stud, yet a woman is a slut. That was bullshit. Sex was just sex, no more, no less.

"What would you call yourself then?"

"Adventurous."

"How many of those men did you actually like?"

"What does that have to do with it?"

"Point proven," Elizabeth said, not feeling guilty for what she was about to do to her sister. "Take off your jeans."

"Please, Elizabeth, you've made your point," Lisa said, even as she unbuttoned her jeans.

"Oh, I'm just getting started," the older sister said. "Is that how you ended up with your current position? You fucked your way to the top?"

"No, yes, it's not that simple," Lisa said, as yes, she had fucked a lot of guys to get where she was, likely more than sixty now that she thought about it more, but her hard work and intelligence also were key.

"I think it is," Elizabeth disagreed, ignoring her sister's words. "Have you been ass fucked?"

"Yes," Lisa again admitted, as she finished taking off her jeans.

"Do you like getting your asshole reamed?"

"Sometimes," Lisa answered, only enjoying it with smaller cocks or when drunk.

"Take off your panties too," Elizabeth ordered.

"Why are you doing this?" Lisa asked as she again obeyed.

"Revenge for all the years you've been a bitch," Elizabeth answered.

"Is this because you're jealous of me?" Lisa asked, knowing she had always been the favourite child... the successful one.

Elizabeth scoffed. "Yes, I'm super jealous of you. Working long hours, married to a loser, childless and thinking success is about money."

"Fuck you," Lisa shot back.

"I plan to fuck you," Elizabeth shot back, as she ordered, "Knees, sister."

"Please, Elizabeth," Lisa begged, as she lowered herself to her knees, realizing her predicament was more dire than she had originally thought.

"Crawl to me," Elizabeth said, reveling in the power she had over her sister. She knew what she was doing was morally wrong, yet that didn't faze her at all.

"Elizabeth!" Lisa repeated, as she crawled the few steps to her sister as she began to worry that her sister was going to make her eat her pussy.

"Be a good obedient submissive and I won't add life-long conditions to your situation," Elizabeth said looking down at her.

"What have you done to me?" Lisa asked.

Elizabeth called out, "Brandon."

"Yeah," Brandon said, walking out from the hallway where he was listening.

"Elizabeth!" Lisa gasped yet again, as she tried to cover herself up while on her knees.

Brandon explained, as he checked out his hot auntie, "The drug you drank in your coffee has changed your brain. You must obey any order given to you by anyone."

"You're not serious?" Lisa asked, mortified by what she was hearing, but yet it explained why she was obeying the ridiculous orders given to her by her sister.

"Bark, auntie," Brandon ordered.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" Lisa instantly obeyed, shame and anger burning in her.

"Stop, auntie," Brandon ordered.

"Why would you do this to me?" Lisa asked.

"Because Mom asked me to."

"Why did you do this to me?" Lisa asked, looking up at her sister.

"Because you have never respected me or my life and now you will respect both," Elizabeth said.

"And the more you disobey the more we can manipulate your mind to make your life more," Brandon added before he paused, "inconvenient."

"Please, Brandon, this is wrong," Lisa pleaded, hoping her nephew, who likely created the drug, would be more rational.

"I have no say in this, auntie, the drug has already forever altered your brain," Brandon shrugged. "Although I must insist that any of the sluts who are going to serve in this house are in thigh highs. Carrie!"

"Oh my God, are you guys all a part of this twisted game?" Lisa asked.

"Eat my pussy, baby sister," Elizabeth ordered, wanting to be the first to be served by her sister.

"This is so..." Lisa protested, before her face was buried in her sister's pussy. She licked with disgust, shocked at what was happening to her.

"You love eating pussy," Elizabeth added the subliminal message. You are eager to please any girl who offers you her cunt."

Instantly, she began to enjoy licking her sister's pussy and became more aggressive. She wanted to taste the sweet nectar of her sister's pussy. She couldn't believe how amazing her sister tasted, even though she knew her brain was being manipulated.

"Yes?" Carrie asked, walking into the kitchen to see her aunt eating her mother.

"Go get your new pet a pair of thigh highs," Elizabeth instructed.

"Of course, Mommy," Carrie nodded, excited at the chance of having her own pet.

"Enjoying my pussy, baby sis?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes," Lisa admitted, unable to lie as she kept licking... mortified by her current reality and yet unable to stop licking her sister's delicious pussy.

"Want Brandon to fuck you?" Elizabeth asked, as she watched her son get undressed.

"God, no," Lisa gasped.

Elizabeth added, "Incest turns you on. You get hornier every time you see a family member and you want to fuck them."