Revenge of the Nerd: Stuck-up Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful," Brandon reminded his mother... not wanting to make the conditions too extreme.

"Right, right, getting carried away," Elizabeth laughed, not really worried about the long term consequences for her sister.

Carrie returned and Elizabeth ordered, "Put the stockings on your pet aunt."

"Yes, Mommy," Carrie said eagerly.

"Roll onto your back, sis," Elizabeth ordered. "And from now on, when we are alone you will call me Mistress."

Lisa obeyed, moving onto her back, but not saying anything even as a part of her was disappointed she didn't get to finish the task of getting her sister off. 'Fuck! Why can't I think for myself?'

"Lift your legs up, Auntie," Carrie ordered.

Lisa obeyed as she again pleaded, "Elizabeth, please, no more."

"But don't you want to eat my cunt again?"

"Yes, Mistress," Lisa reluctantly agreed, adding the word 'Mistress' only making the humiliating task even worse.

"What about my cunt?" Carrie asked, as she rolled the first stocking up her auntie's leg.

"Um," Lisa said, her head confused by the orders given and yet as she looked at her niece she suddenly saw her as sexy and beautiful and wondered what her pussy would taste like.

Carrie added, "You crave my pussy, Auntie."

"Careful Carrie," Brandon reminded, as he stroked his cock.

"But she is my pet, right?" Carrie asked.

"Yes, honey, she will be moving in here and living in your room," Elizabeth revealed.

"What?" Lisa gasped.

"Today everything changes, baby sis," Elizabeth revealed. "You are going to be our live-in slut and maid. You can keep your job, but you will divorce your husband, whom you don't love anyway and move in with us."

"Oh God," Lisa said. "Please Elizabeth, I'll do anything."

"I know you will," the older sister nodded.

Carrie finished the first stocking and then added, "Want to eat my cunt, Auntie?"

"Yes," Lisa answered this time, her mouth suddenly watering.

"Beg to eat my cunt," Carrie ordered, as she rolled the second stocking on her pet aunt.

Lisa couldn't believe the words that left her mouth. "Please Carrie, let Auntie make your cunt feel so good with my tongue."

"We will need to work on her dirty talk," Brandon laughed.

"Agreed," Elizabeth laughed as she got undressed.

Once the second thigh high was on, Carrie straddled her aunt's head and lowered her pussy onto her face. "Get eating, Auntie."

Lisa obeyed because she had no choice and was suddenly craving pussy. As she licked her niece's cunt with insatiable hunger, her head spun with confusion as her lust to lick pussy overrode her stress over her predicament. She didn't love her husband... he was a trophy husband who had connections that had helped her climb the ladder... but he had a small dick, wasn't overly bright or ambitious and had the personality of a brick. Yet, divorce was looked at as a form of weakness in the business world.

Brandon moved to his now naked mother, except for the strap-on she had just put on, and slid his cock in her mouth. Elizabeth sucked her son's cock, getting it ready for the double penetration they had planned in advance for her sister.

After a minute or two, Elizabeth allowed her son's cock to leave her mouth and said, "Go and lie down on my bed."

Brandon nodded, as Elizabeth ordered, "Carrie and slut, let's take this to the bedroom."

"Okay, Mommy," Carrie said, knowing the plan was to dp her aunt while she ate her pussy. Carrie got up, pulled up her auntie and said, "Come on, my slut."

Lisa got up, her face wet with pussy juice, and saw her sister with a strap-on.

"Crawl to my bedroom, slut," Elizabeth ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Lisa replied as she fell to her knees and began crawling... humiliation, anger and lust all intense emotions swirling inside her with the ferocity of a tornado about to hit the coast.

Elizabeth watched her sister crawl and smiled. This was too good to be true.

Once in the bedroom, Lisa saw that Carrie was sucking Brandon's cock. The two siblings were committing incest right in front of her. "Carrie, what are you doing?"

Carrie stopped sucking, turned to her auntie and answered, "Sucking my brother's big dick. Now come and replace me."

"Carrie, this is so wrong," Lisa protested, as she crawled to the bed and climbed on it.

"Trust me, when his cock is buried in your cunt you won't think so," Carrie countered.

As Lisa got on the bed and saw her nephew's big hard cock her mouth watered. She knew it was the conditions implanted in her, but suddenly she wanted that cock in her mouth, in her pussy. She quickly moved to her nephew's cock and took it in her mouth. Truth was, she was a great cock sucker. Knowing that giving head was one of the quickest ways to climb the invisible corporate ladder, she had learned how to give an amazing blow job. She learned how to use her tongue and create extra-saliva to create a unique whirlpool experience. Of course, she also learned how to bob like a slutty porn star and not miss a beat as a guy deposited his load down her throat. She was equally willing to take a facial, whatever got the guy's rocks off.

Brandon moaned as his aunt began sucking him. In a couple of minutes, he could tell she was experienced. She bobbed fluently and was doing things with her mouth he had never felt before. He wasn't sure he would last long like this, but figured depositing the first load down her throat or all over her face wouldn't hurt.

"Shit, she is really going to town," Carrie said, impressed.

"Once a slut, always a slut," Elizabeth added.

Lisa ignored the comments about her as she focused on the big cock in her mouth.

Brandon asked, "Mom should I come in her mouth or all over her pretty face?"

"Fill her belly," Elizabeth said. "Your next load can coat her face."

"Okay," Brandon groaned, knowing he was close.

Lisa could tell from the moans and groans, but also slight shifts in body movement, when a guy was close and she knew her nephew was going to erupt any second. She kept bobbing and wasn't surprised when seconds later his load slithered down her throat. She didn't slow down at all, eagerly swallowing every drop of her nephew's cum.

"Oh God, auntie, so fucking good," Brandon whimpered, as his dick kept getting sucked throughout his more intense than usual orgasm.

"Straddle his cock, Lisa," Elizabeth ordered.

Lisa allowed the cock to slip out of her mouth, her pussy burning from the tasks she was made to do. Usually sex was just sex, sometimes she came, usually she didn't... but at this moment she desperately needed to come. She didn't protest at all, as she straddled her nephew's still hard cock and lowered her fevered box on it. "Oooooooh," she moaned, as it filled her completely.

"Lean forward, slut," Elizabeth ordered, as she lubed the cock and prepared to ass fuck her sister... something she had fantasied about excessively ever since the idea of making her sister a slut popped into her head a few days ago.

Even though Lisa had fucked dozens of men, taken a few strap-ons by dominant women, and sucked a couple hundred cocks she estimated, she had never been double penetrated. She had sucked one cock, while fucking another, but never had a cock in her pussy and ass simultaneously.

"Want me to fuck your ass, sister slut?" Elizabeth asked, as she rubbed the cock up and down her sister's ass cheeks.

And she did. Likely because she had been manipulated to want it, but also because she was suddenly curious what being double penetrated felt like. "Yes," Lisa admitted.

"Yes, what?" Elizabeth asked, really enjoying this power and smiling at the reality that she actually didn't manipulate her mentally to make her want it in the ass.

"Please, big sister," the horny younger sister moaned, as the teasing was really driving her nuts, "shove that dick up my shit hole and ream my asshole good." Lisa had long ago learned that talking dirty usually got her what she wanted.

Elizabeth was too turned on not to oblige, and she slammed the cock hard into her sister's asshole.

"Holy mother fucker!" Lisa screamed as her ass was completely filled in one hard unceremonious thrust.

"What, you want Mom too?" Elizabeth laughed as she began fucking her sister's ass hard.

"Oh God, you bitch," was all Lisa could muster as the pain seared through her.

Carrie, horny as hell watching the double penetration, moved in front of her aunt, straddling her brother, and ordered, "Get licking, auntie."

Lisa obeyed even as her body burned with pain.

Brandon, being the thoughtful nephew he was added a condition that could do no harm. "You only feel pleasure when any sort of cock is filling your ass, Lisa."

Lisa thought the order ludicrous. She did often enjoy an ass fucking, but not with such a big cock or while cold sober. Yet, instantly, like magic, the pain faded and a growing pleasure emerged. She moaned, while licking her niece's sweet pussy, "Oh God, yes."

"Yes what?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, I love you fucking my shit hole, Lisa answered.

And for a few minutes, the foursome occurred.

Eventually, Carrie came on her auntie's face and Lisa eagerly licked up all the pussy juices as best she could.

Lisa came three times from the double hammering, especially when Brandon began bucking his ass up to meet her sister's thrusts. She had never felt such intense pleasure and knew she was in big, big trouble.

When Carrie finally pulled out of Lisa, she ordered, "Suck my cock, bitch."

Lisa obeyed and Brandon got up and slid his cock into the gaping asshole of his auntie. The lengthy fucking had stimulated him greatly, but he couldn't get off in that position.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that big cock," Lisa moaned, loving the feeling of a real cock in her back door even more.

Unfortunately for her, the ass fucking didn't last long, Brandon coated the inside of her ass in just a couple dozen hard deep thrusts.

Elizabeth, satisfied with the complete domination of her sister smiled, "I hope you enjoyed."

Lisa, on her back, cum leaking out of her ass, weakly nodded, "I've never come so hard."

Brandon added, "I could give you a spray that makes every orgasm that intense."

Lisa weakly laughed, the entire last hour so surreal. Yet she also was worried about the future. "Is this condition really permanent?"

"Yes," Brandon nodded.

"So be nice to people," Elizabeth said, as she took the strap-on off.

"And remember, you are moving in with us," Carrie reminded.

Lisa's eyes went wide. "You were not serious about that?"

Elizabeth said, "Yes, Carrie always wanted a dog, but I'm allergic. Now she can have her own pet."

"And when here you will always be on all fours," Carrie added.

"Except when otherwise instructed," Brandon quickly added, to make the condition less severe and protect how problematic this could be otherwise.

"But I'm married."

"To a loser."

"What about my career?" Lisa asked, having a tough time arguing her husband was a loser.

"You can keep the job as long as it doesn't interfere with your duties here." Elizabeth said. "Is that clear?"

"Do I have a choice?" a defeated and yet, oddly, still horny Lisa asked.

Elizabeth laughed, "Not really."

"You can never tell anyone about any of this: the incest, the submission, your condition or the drug," Brandon added, covering their bases.

"Who would believe me?" Lisa asked, as she sat up.

"Just making sure," Brandon said, deciding it was definitely time to finish his original blackmail plan at the office.

Looking at her sister, her mouth salivating, she asked, "Mistress, can I eat your pussy again?"

"Maybe we made the conditions too intense?" Elizabeth laughed, as she got onto the bed, pushed her sister onto her back and straddled her face.

"Yes that 'always horny when family members' or however it was worded could be problematic," Brandon said.

"I don't think so," Elizabeth smiled as her sister began licking her pussy.

THE END for now.

Coming next: The final chapter of this story... Takeover Orgy