Revenge of the Nerd: Total Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really perfected it to get revenge on me?" she asked.

"Yep," he nodded, "and to prove I could do it."

"Well," she said. "I'm impressed."

"And now you will be my three-hole fuck slut," he said, before adding, "although I imagine that is how you got to this position."

This pissed her off. Sure, she had fucked some significant men and a couple women to get here, but she was also a very intelligent woman who deserved to be where she was. "Says the unemployed nerd."

He sighed, "Do you eat cunt?"

"God, no," Sarah answered, although she had on occasion on her journey to the top or to close a deal if need be.

"You love eating cunt, you crave cunt," Brandon gave Sarah her first of many 'forever' messages.

Sarah instantly looked down at her secretary. Her secretary had munched on her box many times, but she had never returned the favour.

"Karen go sit on her desk and spread your legs for your new pet," Brandon instructed.

"What?" Sarah asked, even as her mouth watered.

"Sarah, you are a submissive to every person in the world. You will suck cock, eat pussy and fuck any person who orders you to," Brandon listed, getting ready to really put the bitch in place.

"Please, no," Sarah begged.

"You only want to serve. You love cock in your mouth, cock in your cunt, cock in your ass and a pussy rubbing all over your face. You crave cum, guy cum, girl cum, you don't care. You just must have it," Brandon continued.

"You bastard," Sarah snapped, furious, even as she looked at her secretary, who was now in front of her with her legs spread and her own mouth salivating.

"You will suck, fuck or eat someone new every day," Brandon continued, as he walked towards her.

"Get eating my pussy, you dumb whore," Karen ordered.

"You're fucking sick," Sarah yelled, so angry, even as she bent down and began to lick the pussy of her secretary.

"You will offer yourself to at least one relative," Brandon added, really enjoying the power, as he moved behind her, tugged her panties aside and slid his cock in her cunt.

"God, no," Sarah whined, even as the pleasure from the loser's cock in her pussy hit her intensely.

"You will only come when someone calls you 'a bimbo cum bucket'" Brandon added, as his own balls boiled quickly... having not come yet today.

"I'm going to get you for this," Sarah continued being defiant, even though her mind and body were completely at his whim.

"You will only wash your face with cum," Brandon continued, able to add suggestions all day.

"Keep licking, slut," Karen ordered, her own orgasm rising and liking the idea of finally having power over her bitchy boss.

"You little bitch," Sarah glared, even as she licked the pussy in front of her.

"And Sarah, you can never give anyone else an order... ever. You are the lowest slut in the office and in the world," Brandon added. "Your only purpose is to get others off with your three bimbo holes."

"Fucking asshole," Sarah snapped, rage coursing through her.

Brandon agreed, pulling out and slamming his cock roughly into the bitch's asshole, "That I am, literally and figuratively."

"You bastard!" she screamed, as her asshole was ripped apart... a searing pain coursing through her.

"You told me to fuck your asshole," he responded, enjoying the power he had over the bitch who fired him.

"Please pull out," Sarah begged, the pain intense. She had been ass fucked many times, but never without excessive lube and usually a lot of wine.

"You love it in the ass, it makes you feel like the complete whore you are," Brandon reminded her. "Big dicks in your ass make your cunt leak and make you want to come."

Instantly, even as the pain lingered, her pussy burned and she began to enjoy the anal pilfering. Yet, she threatened, furious at what he was doing to her, "I'm going to get you for this."

"And now you will go to the homeless shelter tonight and fuck at least one guy," Brandon added, his balls about to burst.

"Fuck you," Sarah glared.

"And every weekend, you will go to an old folks home and offer a resident, male and female, your services, always doing someone new each time," Brandon said as he reamed her asshole... his load close to erupting.

As Sarah licked the delicious pussy of her secretary and got her ass reamed, her cunt burned and all she could think about was the orgasm that was so close to hitting her, but wouldn't come.

"Here comes your first load, cum slut," Brandon said, as he grunted and deposited a day's worth of cum up the bitch's rectum.

The load filling Sarah's ass sent shockwaves directly to her cunt and yet the orgasm didn't happen.

Brandon watched with his cock still buried in the bitch's ass, as Karen grabbed her boss's head and began to roughly grind on her face.

Karen ordered, "Lick my cunt, you fucking bimbo bitch."

Sarah licked, even as her orgasm was so fucking close it was all she could think about, which made her also fume at both her predicament and the name calling.

Karen enjoyed roughly using the bitch's face... revenge for all the years of being treated like a servant.

Brandon said, "Time to fuck that cunt of yours now... something I've wanted to do forever."

Sarah glared back at him, knowing she was defeated and yet too proud to not be defiant. She snapped, "It's probably the only way you get action."

Brandon shrugged, as he pulled out of her ass and moved to her cunt, "It sure as hell hasn't hurt."

"You're such a fucking loser," Sarah snapped, not going to let him bully her even if she couldn't control her body.

"You desperately want me," Brandon said. "Every time you have a cock in one of your three gaping fuck holes you will only fantasize about me."

"That is disgusting," Sarah said, repulsed, even as she glanced down at his cock and instantly wanted it.

Brando shrugged, "I think maybe you could use a nice baby in that body of yours."

"What? God, no," Sarah said, this repulsing her more than taking it up the ass.

"You want a baby," Brandon added. "You will take every load for the next year in that cunt of yours or until you're pregnant."

"No, no, no, no, no," Sarah pleaded, just as Brandon slammed his cock in her cunt.

"And you will stop using birth control of all types," Brandon added, as he began fucking her hard.

"Please, nooooo," Sarah whined, even as the loser's cock felt so good inside her.

"Oh yes, today you won't leave this room until you have taken ten loads in your cunt," Brandon added, his balls boiling rejuvenating as his revenge plan finally came to fruition.

"You sick fucking bastard," Sarah roared, again unable to control her anger.

"You will get your nipples pierced and a tattoo on your ass that says, 'Cum deposit,'" Brandon added, beginning to run out of new lifelong conditioning.

"And you also will drink a cup of pee every day," Karen added, as she suddenly urinated all over Sarah's stunned face.

"You bitch," Sarah gasped, as a yellow stream sprayed into her mouth and then on her face.

"Good one," Brandon smiled.

"I hate you fuckers," Sarah said, tears streaming down her eyes at her complete humiliation, even as the pleasure continued to drive her nuts... the orgasm that wouldn't erupt only adding to the frustration.

"And yet you love my cock, don't you?" Brandon smiled, continuing to slam into the bitch.

Frustratingly, the answer was yes for the horny as hell bitch.

"Speak the truth," Brandon ordered.

"Yes, dammit," Sarah admitted, before adding, as she moved her hand to her cunt to rub herself, desperate to get off, "because you made me."

"You want to come?" Brandon asked, as Karen got off the table.

"Yes," Sarah whined, unable to think of anything else other than coming.

"Tell me what the words are," Brandon ordered.

Sarah couldn't remember them. She knew they were degrading. She knew bimbo was part of it, but couldn't remember the rest.

Karen said, "You're a bimbo cum..."

Sarah remembered and so desperate to cum, the nerd's cock feeling so good in her cunt, didn't even hesitate, as she declared, "I'm a bimbo cum bucket." To her frustration that didn't make the damn burst. She repeated, "I'm a bimbo cum bucket."

Brandon explained, knowing his second load was close, "You can only come when someone else uses the magic phrase."

Karen really enjoying the power over the bitch said, "You're a bimbo cum bitch."

Sarah could feel an extra rush of pleasure that almost erupted with the magic phrase, but was denied by the final last word. "Nooooooo," she whined, her entire body at the whim of these two monsters.

Karen continued, "You're a bimbo cum buckaroo."

"Please," Sarah begged, as she began bouncing back on the nerd's cock, while rubbing herself frantically doing anything she could to come.

"You're a bimbo cum bucket," Brandon declared, as he shot his second load deep in the bitch's cunt.

"Yesssssss," Sarah screamed, as the most intense orgasm in her life ripped through her. Then she felt the bastard shoot his load inside her unprotected womb.

"You wanted to come," Brandon reminded her, as he kept spewing his seed in her.

"You made me," Sarah whined, even as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Karen added, even as the first orgasm was still coursing through the bitch, she repeated, "Such a nasty slut. You're a bimbo cum bucket."

A second orgasm in a row, something she had never had before, sent shockwaves through Sarah as she screamed, "Holy fuck."

Brandon pulled out, and went to his phone. He texted the three male daytime janitors that they could come up now.

Sarah just laid bent over her desk, coated in piss, filled with cum, as the double orgasm seemed to never end.

Karen asked, "Now what?"

"You're coming home with me," Brandon said. "Be a good slut and I may give you the antidote."

"I'll do anything for you," Karen said, dropping to her knees and taking the cock that had just plowed both the bitch's holes in her mouth.

"Good to know," he nodded, just as there was a knock at the door. Obviously, the janitors were close. "Come in."

Sarah gasped, "No," just as she saw the door open and the janitors walk in.

"Go triple team the slut," Brandon said, as he pulled out of Karen's mouth and moved to a comfortable couch. Karen crawled back to him and resumed sucking as Sarah's eyes went wide.

"Please, Brandon, I'll do anything too," Sarah begged, even as the disgusting janitors of different races moved to her.

"Oh, yes you will," Brandon said. "Plus, you still need nine more loads in your cunt before you can leave your office."

"You can't be serious?" Sarah asked, even though she knew he was.

Soon she was on the floor with a Mexican cock in her cunt, a black cock in her mouth and an Asian cock in her ass, she couldn't tell if he was Japanese or Chinese.

Brandon enjoyed the lengthy blow job thinking that Karen would be perfect as a fuck toy, a family slave and also a girlfriend.

As he watched, he typed on his phone the speech she would read to the board where she was appointing Brandon as the new Vice-President of the company... he couldn't get rid of her yet... not until he had established himself as a worthy replacement.

If that failed, he could easily spray the entire boardroom and make the majority of the male board members faggots... he hated them all but Joe.

Either way, he was going to come out on top... literally.

THE END

12