Revenge of the Pothead Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that will be a record first date. Most of them have just ended a kiss for me. Mind you, I've only had twelve in my life, including one with my ex. What do you say to some Italian?" I suggested.

"Sounds nice. I don't have time to wait for a relationship. You are clearly a great guy and you might get killed. Despite my joking, I'm not just interested in your supposed connections with the Republican Front. I just wanted a way to flirt with you," Summer winked at me.

"So, for you, this is an opportunity that might never happen again. Plus, you want to cut loose and find out what a one-night stand is like. So would I. I've never really had casual sex before, at least not as a free man. I don't count prison sex, anyway," I replied.

"Why not? You enjoyed it, didn't you?" she teased me.

"Somewhat. At least it wasn't prison rape. But it was more raw frustration than attraction or interest. It wasn't that far removed from masturbation," I clarified.

"Who was it with? Your cellmate?" she interrogated me.

"Yeah. He was openly gay and practically threw himself at me. I think that he had more fun than I did, as a matter of fact. I just washed my dick and wished that I had worn a rubber. Unfortunately, they don't give you those in prison. Come to think of it, we might want to use protection tonight. I could have HIV or an STD, you know," I proposed.

"Have you burned while pissing, felt an itch down there, or suffered cold sores?" she questioned.

"No. I guess that eliminates gonorrhoea, crab lice, and genital herpes," I laughed.

"Unless you have HIV then, there are few diseases left to worry about," she taunted me.

"Yes and I'm a nurse. I know the symptoms. But HIV is even more serious. Are you sure that you want to take that chance or accept the risk of having my baby?" I warned her.

"It wouldn't bother me to have your kid, as long as I know that you'll be there for the child. As for HIV, well THAT is a concern. However, I have never felt a condom inside me and I guess that I'm spoiled in that regard. I just want to feel your cock in my pussy, filling me and stretching me out. I like it kind of rough. That was the one good thing about my ex. He was not too gentle to get me off," Summer announced.

"You're willing to risk your life over that?" I asked incredulously.

"Please. I know that it sounds insane, but I'm not really comfortable with the idea of a latex sheath in my cunt. I'll be assuming the danger voluntarily and I don't think that it's a great one. You've only had one sexual partner in five years, after all. I haven't been with anyone in six months and that was Dirk. So, would you forego a raincoat this once?" she pleaded.

"Very well, but I just hope that we have better luck than in the past," I commented.

"True. Would you like me to drive? I'm not interested in walking the whole distance and I know that you haven't had the chance to get a new license. I wouldn't want you to get in more legal trouble so soon after your release from prison. You can pay for dinner if that makes you feel better," she offered.

"What does your brother think of all this? His twenty-four year old sister is dating an ex-con like himself and planning to exchange bodily fluids with him?" I ribbed her.

"What Barry doesn't know won't hurt him. He may be a protective older brother, but I'm a grown woman now. He wouldn't lash out at me, anyway. He might get mad at YOU, but then you'll be safely in Virginia, far away from his wrath," she giggled.

After dinner, in which I went through that food like a starving man, we headed to Summer's place instead of the hostel. She looked at me like I was a movie star or something. I just assumed that she hadn't had much experience with men, aside from her alcoholic ex. At the ripe old age of thirty-nine, I must have seemed like a mature, older man, a silver fox, if you will. Apparently, that was attractive to her. That wasn't exactly bad news from my perspective.

"Is there something wrong with my face or is my shaved head a nice mirror?" I teased her again.

"I just find you to be sexy. In fact, I kind of like your head that way. How long have you had it like that?" she asked me.

"Only since I went to prison. Ironically, I got it because women weren't a possibility anymore. I wanted to scare off potential rapists. Looking like a skinhead usually works, not that I care for neo-Nazis. Plus, it just seems more menacing to be bald. I remember watching 'Flash Gordon' and being terrified by Emperor Ming. So, just how rough do you like it?" I wondered.

"I'd be fine with getting it up the ass, if you want," she invited me.

"You would? Have you taken it there before?" I asked her.

"Actually, yes. Dirk gave it to me a lot. It hurt terribly at first, but I got used to it. After a while, my pussy was drenched any time that he got anywhere near my tush. If you lick my butt, it will reduce the amount of lube I need. Don't worry, I keep my booty clean," Summer urged me.

"Anything else that I should know about you?" I taunted her.

"Yes. I enjoy ass to mouth as well. I clean my asshole out daily, just in case," she winked.

Damn, this girl is wilder than I thought, I realized. She just seemed like a typical divorcee when we first met. She practically begged me to fuck her in the ass. That will be no problem for me. She'll be the first woman to get my dick there. The others in my past, including Megan, were too prissy for that kind of activity.

"Very well. Drop your pants and bend over," I instructed the sultry blonde.

She snickered as she complied with my command. Evidently, this kind of forceful attitude, a product of my prison term, was very stimulating to the young lady. She wanted a MAN, not a boy. Well, after five years in a federal prison, I was surely, undoubtedly a man. There was no childish naivete or fear left in me. I had been to Hell and come back alive: the only Hell that really existed. I no longer believed in God or the Devil. I just believed in myself and people like Summer. We were the only good left in the Cosmos.

As I saw that delicious butt in front of me, I had no difficulty with the idea of rimming it. My tongue was instinctively drawn to her sphincter. I lovingly ran it along her crack, delighting in the exquisite taste of her ass. I also noted the goose bumps on her cheeks as she reacted to my mouth. My manhood hardened quickly as a result of the experience of eating her bottom.

"You're giving me chills," she moaned as I tossed her salad.

"Good, because it means that you're enjoying it," I remarked between kisses on her pucker.

"Oh, fuck, that's amazing! Please keep doing it until I cum," she pleaded.

"Gladly," I answered as I feasted on her tush.

Summer squirmed as I continued to lick her ass. Her buns felt cool and smooth to my hands when I grabbed them. I had long desired to do this to a lady, but no woman would go along with it. They all considered it "perverted" and frequently dumped me for requesting it. Her response was to ask for more. That was an extremely good sign in my opinion.

I also tasted her cheeks, loving the texture of them. I even nibbled on her buttocks, making her flinch from the sensation. She grunted and groaned in delight, beginning to feel the approach of a climax. She pushed her ass back at my face, inviting me to stick my tongue inside her backdoor.

My mouth indulged that particular pleasure with relish, reaming her hole enthusiastically. She sighed as my tongue invaded her. She began to shake and sweat, even grabbing onto the nearest furniture in the room: a chair. She soon felt the full effects of her orgasm, as her knees almost buckled under the excitement. I could smell the delectable scent of her ecstatic cunt.

"It's clear that you had fun," I needled her as she stood up for a second to regain her balance.

"I think that you're not too miserable yourself," she pointed to my thickening dick.

"Well, he has awakened," I laughed.

"What did that to him?" Summer grinned.

"I believe it was rimming your sweet butt, my dear," I winked at her.

"Hmmm ... I guess that you'll really love fucking my ass, then," she told me as she got on all fours on the hardwood floor.

The way that she presented her bottom to me was unmistakable. She was offering me the free use of her asshole. I was too smart to decline that proposition, so I lubed up and slid my cock inside her backdoor. As it was loosened by the lube and her anal sweat, I had no trouble easing my meat into her sphincter.

To see that she knew sodomy was to make an understatement. She pushed her hot hole in my direction, meeting my dick halfway. My manhood felt the interior of her butt, which was still rather tight. It reminded me that she had no sex in a long time, either. The poor thing was only getting a taste of what had been denied her for too long.

While I rammed Summer's ass, I felt her sighing again. Her pale body seemed to ache with need, suggesting that she was even more sex-starved than I previously expected. Something inside me wished that I didn't have to leave soon, but I had every intention of returning. I didn't know if we would have a romance, but some kind of physical relationship would be good for both of us. We were very much in the same boat.

Of course, I couldn't expect her to wait for me. I also might find someone else. Nevertheless, there was the chance that we might renew our contact. Part of me wanted to be with her permanently, while another part was convinced that, after so many years of celibacy, I needed to play the field somewhat. I had some catching up to do. Oh, well, that was a problem for the months and years ahead. For now, I would enjoy the company and body of this delightful lady.

I didn't focus on those thoughts very long, as the heat and tightness of her ass affected my throbbing cock. Instead, I thrust more forcefully into her butt, stretching it more. She seemed to whimper as I buggered her so aggressively. Then again, her noises suggested more pleasure than pain by now.

At last, my dick jumped and jerked as I spilled my juice inside her asshole. My jism was impressive, as I had not cum inside a girl for so many years. I had masturbated, but not as much as one might think. It tended to attract unwanted attention from fellow inmates. Anyway, my seed filled her backdoor as I slipped my cock out.

Summer immediately turned around and put her mouth on my meat. She really meant what she had said about "ass to mouth"! Her tongue started cleaning my manhood of her own anal sweat, along with my cum. It seemed to excite her to know that she was tasting and servicing a cock that had just been in her own butt.

"Well, Mr. Walker?" she laughed as she finished licking me, her blue eyes obviously full of mischief.

"Please call me Ralph. No one who has just had anal sex with me needs to be so damn formal!" I laughed.

"Oh, no sir! You're an older man. That's what I like and respect about you. I enjoyed getting butt-fucked by a man that I call 'Mister'. It's just something that I have discovered about myself. Blame porn with its sexy images of schoolgirls serving their principals. I know now why I used to do things that got me into trouble. Even if I get married again, the man will be older and I will call him 'Mr. Something' or 'sir'. I find age and authority attractive in a man," she told me as she gulped down my cum.

"Then call me 'sir', but not 'Mr. Walker'. That just makes me feel like I'm my dad or something weird like that," I ordered her.

"Very well, sir. Maybe I should call you 'lieutenant' after you get back. I can't promise to be chaste until then, but I won't ask the same of you, either. I CAN assure you that I probably won't be dating anyone seriously. How does that sound to you?" she posed the question.

"That will work for me. When I get back, we'll discuss the rules of any relationship that we might have," I agreed.

"That makes sense," she replied.


12