Revenge of the Pothead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

Of course, I couldn't expect her to wait for me. I also might find someone else. Nevertheless, there was the chance that we might renew our contact. Part of me wanted to be with her permanently, while another part was convinced that, after so many years of celibacy, I needed to play the field somewhat. I had some catching up to do. Oh, well, that was a problem for the months and years ahead. For now, I would enjoy the company and body of this delightful lady.

I didn't focus on those thoughts very long, as the heat and tightness of her ass affected my throbbing cock. Instead, I thrust more forcefully into her butt, stretching it more. She seemed to whimper as I buggered her so aggressively. Then again, her noises suggested more pleasure than pain by now.

At last, my dick jumped and jerked as I spilled my juice inside her asshole. My jism was impressive, as I had not cum in a girl for so many years. I had masturbated, but not as much as one might think. It tended to attract unwanted attention from fellow inmates. Anyway, my seed filled her backdoor as I slipped my cock out.

Summer immediately turned around and put her mouth on my meat. She really meant what she had said about "ass to mouth"! Her tongue started cleaning my manhood of her own anal sweat, along with my cum. It seemed to excite her to know that she was tasting and servicing a cock that had just been in her own butt.

"Well, Mr. Walker?" she laughed as she finished licking me, her blue eyes obviously full of mischief.

"Please call me Ralph. No one who has just had anal sex with me needs to be so damn formal!" I laughed.

"Oh, no sir! You're an older man. That's what I like and respect about you. I ENJOY getting butt-fucked by a man that I call 'Mister'. It's just something that I have discovered about myself. Blame porn with its sexy images of schoolgirls serving their principals. I know now why I used to do things that got me into trouble. Even if I get married again, the man will be older and I will call him 'Mr. Something' or 'sir'. I find age and authority attractive in a man," she told me as she gulped down my cum.

"Then call me 'sir', but not 'Mr. Walker'. That just makes me feel like I'm my dad or something weird like that," I ordered her.

"Very well, sir. Maybe I should call you 'lieutenant' after you get back. I can't promise to be chaste until then, but I won't ask the same of you, either. I CAN assure you that I probably won't be dating anyone seriously. How does that sound to you?" she posed the question.

"That will work for me. When I get back, we'll discuss the rules of any relationship that we might have," I agreed.

"That makes sense," she replied.....

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
12