Revenge of the Pothead Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I would say that we've definitely opened up our relationships. Would you guys be open to a double wedding and actually sharing a honeymoon, if we ever get one?" I proposed, making Summer in particular smile quite readily.

"Oh, God, yes! I would adore the chance to constantly share a bed, the four of us, all of us getting it on with each other and exchanging bodily fluids repeatedly! Let's not plan the pregnancies, though...let's just keep fucking each other and let things happen naturally," Summer urged us, putting a smile on my face for sure.

"I love the way that you think, baby. Let nature take its course. I'm willing to go for that," Barry answered for his part.

"Exactly," I concurred.

"Absolutely! Let the best sperm win! We'll all be Mommies and Daddies to them, anyway. One thing's for sure. Things will never get dull between the four of us!" Kayla encouraged the idea, the wetness and scent of her arousal blatant to us all.

"Just remember that Summer is going to be my wife, just as Kayla will be yours. Even so, sharing, swapping, and swinging together is going to be awesome. Are we still up for the gay and lesbian fun later?" I laughed as Summer brought out the bag and rolled up the first joint.

"Oh, God, yes, and give me some of that, please! I love a good hit!" Barry told his sister.

"Hubby first, then me, then Bubba, and then sis!" Summer announced, giving me the first hit with it and lighting it up.

To say that my old friend was a great help was to put it mildly, as I inhaled (Bill Clinton, what were you thinking when you didn't inhale), and then the smoke began to work toward my lungs. Fuck cigarettes after sex...the post-coital joint is a helluva a lot better, trust me! We all lay back on the rather nice bed and began puffing away, which had the inevitable effect of making us hungry as well as laidback. We were quite happy with our lives at the moment. Barry and I were out of jail and Kayla and Summer had a more or less firm commitment to a future marriage. It was a damn good start to a better future, to say the least, but we were not going to enjoy it as much with our stomachs growling, so Summer got up and started supper a bit earlier than previously planned.

"Folks, it seems that my cooking skills are called upon once more. Still, I don't want to be alone in the kitchen. Anyone care to pitch in? It will go faster, for one thing," Summer proposed.

"How about we all help out? Myself included, of course. I trust that you'll be cooking in the buff, babe," I told Summer in front of the others.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, sir. Oh, and guys, in case you're wondering, Ralph is 'sir' to me, because he's older and wiser. Any objections to him as head of the household?" Summer replied before turning to the others.

"Hell, no! I'd rather be his pretty boy, his bitch, any day of the week! Without him, my ass would have been wrecked from rape so many times!" Barry confessed, taking my hand as I took Summer's and Kayla took his on the way to the kitchen (though we had to go single-file into the kitchen itself).

"Which was why being fucked by him was such a turn-on! This wasn't just any guy and this isn't the first time that I heard about this, trust me. This is the man who saved my Barry! I'll never forget that and being fucked by him was not just a turn-on, but an honor. In fact, Barry has told me that one of the reasons that he never opposed you dating his sister was that, 'Everything that I have is his, too. I owe him my life.' He should be 'sir' to everyone here, I think," Barry suggested.

"Works for me, baby," Kayla concurred with him.

"Same here! Oh, and I want to go naked in the kitchen and household as close to 24/7 as I can manage it, too. What about you two?" Summer asked them in front of me.

"Sounds fantastic!" Kayla answered, "I'd love to be nude all the time."

"And maybe we can wear collars and get tattoos as well," Barry laughed, but he seemed quite sincere, "But, yeah, what other way to keep Ralph constantly ready to fuck us?"

"Well, I've heard rumors that the Front is pushing through legalization of polygamy in every state where they are in control. If that happens, I want all three of you as my spouses, my mates, though Summer is still my first love among you. It's a seniority thing and she stole my heart before the rest of you did, though I'm falling for each of you in a hurry. So, seriously, before we start cooking: Summer, Barry, and Kayla, will you guys marry me?" I proposed at last, kissing each of them on the lips.

"Try and stop us, sir...just try and stop us!" Summer told me while all but shoving her tongue down my throat.

"Well, this will be interesting to explain at HQ, but at least my superior's not a complete prude. I hear that she's got an interesting love life herself," I laughed as we got busy cooking, though we also kept passing and smoking the joint.

I still planned to get my revenge on Megan and Dirk, but right now, living well was a great start, as the saying went.

12