Revenge of the Pothead Ch. 16-19

Story Info
Letters to and from home.
4.5k words
4.33
2.8k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers

Chapter 16

"Well, any news?" I asked Samuel, who showed me an envelope with a letter from his wife, Ravneet.

I showed him an identical one from Summer. It smelled of her ... and it wasn't perfume, either. I wondered how the mail guy felt about the scent of my fiancee's pussy on the envelope, since it was likely that he recognized the smell. Judging by that aroma, I wasn't too shocked at the good news that it contained. No "Dear John" letter for me.

Instead, I got this...

Dear Master,

So, I'm pregnant. Yep. It snuck up on me, in fact. I didn't realize it for a good while, but evidently, I'm already four months along. That puts my conception at December, doesn't it? Close to Christmas, of course. Which means that either you or Barry could be the Daddy. Kayla is also pregnant, but hers is more recent. Six weeks. That, of course, guarantees that Barry is the father.

Hopefully, the next babies are from the opposite sire as this round. Maybe we should plan it that way, if you wish. In case you wondered, yes, we played a little with some outside booty, but it was all female of late. Specifically, your ex-comrade, Joanna. We had so much fun sharing her that we didn't bother going outside of that. You never told us that she was Puerto Rican, not that we minded at all.

By the way, she's pregnant, too. She came looking for you, the father of her child, and well, we welcomed her with open arms ... and thighs. Suffice it to say that I think that we have five adults in this household now, at the very least, assuming that you don't bring anyone home yourself. She's very eager for this reunion, trust me on that front.

Oh, Kayla now works with us at the diner. Joanna works at the local family planning clinic. On the downside, I've been harassed by Dirk a lot lately. He has taken to stalking me. I've reported the matter to the police and they are working on it, but I fear the worst might happen while you're away. It wouldn't be your fault, of course. Don't ever think that.

I just have to be careful. The three of us are glad that Barry's gun rights are restored, too. We practice marksmanship quite often, thank you very much, hon. That 9mm Luger is rather useful to me, just as Kayla's .38 special revolver is to her, Joanna's .45 Glock, and his twelve gauge shotgun and .357 magnum Smith and Wesson is to Barry.

Don't worry. If Dirk ever sets foot in the house, he'll only leave in a body bag. We will shoot to kill. I won't be his slave ever again. I am your slave instead. He killed any love I had for him years ago. I'm convinced of it. Oh, and the diner is really picking up business, so Kayla's involvement as a partner in the effort has paid off rather handsomely.

Please give me an update on how things are with everyone, including that lovely lady doctor that you're clearly sweet on, okay, babe? Even more importantly, are you safe? I heard on the radio and saw briefly on TV how both Durham and Winston-Salem have been captured by the Militia. I hope that you survived whichever battle it was, and that you will come out of this theater of operations entirely unscathed. Please come back to me, babe.

I can't wait to walk down the aisle in a double wedding with Barry and Kayla, you know. Joanna is evidently an ordained minister, so she's offered to officiate. Apparently, leaving the Catholic Church for the Episcopal Church has paid off for her. There's no way in Hell that even the new and improved Vatican will allow women priests, of course, or married ones, let alone divorced ones.

I look forward to our honeymoon, too, dear. I look forward to becoming Summer Walker. I look forward to our marriage, which includes Barry and Kayla ... and now Joanna, at least. I know that you will be glad to reunite with us, as we will be with you. Please remember, though, our deal. No Dirk. No Megan. Our love is open to sharing with some, but not all. We both agreed to that.

Please come back safe, soon, and most of all, alive. I've been rather saucy in this letter and I'm eager to get the spanking that I so richly deserve for it. What, didn't you know that there was another motive to my sass? Master knows what I need, don't you? I've been without a firm hand for far too long. My bottom itches for your hands to bruise it.

Your naughty love slave, Summer

"Damn, that's some fucking letter there! Let's see what Ravneet has to say to me," Samuel now exclaimed.

It was a bit shorter and also a bit sadder.

Dear Samuel,

There is no easy way to say this, but I've discovered that I'm stranded here in Johannesburg for the foreseeable future. The war is going on rather nastily and the infrastructure is in terrible shape, including railways, overland roads, and airports leaving South Africa. ANC vs. Communists vs. Inkatha vs. the various white nationalist factions vs. so many other heavily armed warlords, rogue army units, militias, etc.

That's why I'm going to have to do something terrible, both for your sakes and for mine. I don't know if I have a future or if you do. We need to let each other go. I will always love you, Sam. I swear to God I do. I love you too much to keep you waiting in vain. I love you enough to let you go. You need to do the same for me.

I'm asking you for a divorce. May God forgive us both. Find a good woman. I'll try to find a good man. Let's start over and wish each other well in our hearts. We're forcibly separated, probably for life, and that's no marriage and you know it.

For the last time.

Love, Ravneet, your wife

Samuel sat there in stunned silence, unable to move a muscle. I had never seen a man so crushed, not even me when Megan betrayed me. He was proof positive that just because one cheated on one's spouse didn't mean that he or she had to love them any less. If Samuel hadn't loved Ravneet, he wouldn't be that devastated at the end of their marriage and their likely permanent separation. The Great Pulse had ended their romance and Samuel couldn't stand it.

All I could think about was ... what could I ever possibly say to such a man? My elation at the letter from Summer was now gone, replaced by my empathy for my friend and colleague, Dr. Samuel Singh. It was Anne who did what was necessary. The look on her face spoke volumes and I accepted it. No threesomes tonight. It wasn't for the best. Singh didn't need an orgy. He needed slow, one-on-one lovemaking, spooning, and cuddling. He needed pillow talk. He needed solace.

And there wasn't a man on Earth who could give that to a straight man like Dr. Samuel Singh. I politely excused myself and went to check the news, which reported already on the atrocities discovered in the early phases of fighting against the Communists in Lancaster. That was farther north, of course, in the Pennsylvania Theater of Operations. What I saw shook me all over again.

A mass grave ... filled with Amish executed by the damn Reds. No, this war was far from over. It wouldn't end until this was America again. Not the old America, but a better one, reunified and risen from the ashes of the old.

Chapter 17

Every stroke of my cock going in and out of Sergeant Kara Soares worked very well with similar thrusts from my comrade, Second Lieutenant Aaron Goldberg. Each of us timed it as well as we could, ensuring that she didn't have any time where her pussy was vacant for even a second. Sometimes, and more often than expected, we overlapped and I felt his dick next to mine inside her juicy twat, of course, which excited her even more.

"Oh, God ... fuck, yeah! You guys ... fuck ... this is ... great!" Kara shouted as she creamed herself on our pricks.

We didn't have as much time for our threesome as we wished to go all-out, of course. We knew that we would have to take a rain check on the other activities, especially the parts that involved me butt-fucking each of them. It didn't matter. It was an intense, powerful encounter that none of us would forget, short-lived though it might be.

Sure, we would have to go to sleep almost as soon as we all came, but while it lasted, our night of passion would be one to remember for the rest of our lives. 0300 hours might come early, but we would enjoy what was left of our evening as best we could before dozing off to catch some shut-eye just before work. Kara squeezed us both with the new few strokes, causing Aaron to erupt inside her, followed quickly by me.

She looked divine, though she probably didn't feel that way, being all hot as we waited for the sweat to cool us down. It being where we were, we would unwind and enjoy cuddling on Kara's bed before we had to return to our own. We finally rose and went back to our own quarters, wishing that we had time to just bask in the glory of our first devil's threesome.

Whatever else happened, though, we would always have that double vag fuck and the nice slimy sensation as we felt each other's jizz inside her. No doubt Kara would recall it fondly, too. Of course, she had to leave our quarters and go to her regular barracks the next day, but one never knew when we might get another chance, right? Certainly once we left the Militia we would, or at least any of us who survived and demobilized from it.

We didn't have time to shower together, either, so Kara went first, taking advantage of the nicer quarters that we officers had compared to an enlisted woman like herself. I took a moment to ogle her sweet ass as she came out of it and I took my turn. I got out just in time to watch the happy couple make out with great urgency. By then, she was dressed and Aaron was still nude, as she had to depart and he still had to bathe.

0300 definitely came every bit as early as we feared. I was glad that I already showered, as we had to get straight to work, amid the sounds of gunfire that surprised me. It took me a moment to realize the significance of the shots that reverberated in the background. Firing squads. The Militia had executed some folks, almost certainly prominent Kluckers who had committed certain acts considered beyond the pale. Whether or not they had bothered with trials or tribunals was open to question.

I put it from my mind and kept at it as we replaced the graveyard shift medical staff. I had morphine drips to replace, for instance, and no, I didn't have any more chances to deny Megan morphine. She was already discharged from the hospital and en route to DC. I wasn't really interested, anyway. I had my revenge on her. That was behind me. I didn't have time for any more grudges.

"Any news on what's happening out there?" I asked Anne as we finally caught a breath some four hours later.

"Oh, yes, they found bodies. Lots of them. Mass graves full of black folks, Jews, and other minorities. They've been covered up and they plan a plaque or monument of some kind. They being the brass, of course. Evidently, this incarnation of the Klan decided to move past merely oppressing minorities, non-whites, people of color, etc. and simply exterminate them.

"That's not the worst of it. They were still in the process of killing minorities when our troops overran them. Right up to the last minute and plenty of folks were rescued at the end. Mind you, the Reds did the same with the Amish, Mennonites, Pennsylvania Dutch, etc. Neither time nor patience for autonomous religious communities that had different ideas about society.

"The Nation of Islam did much of the same thing to white folks and especially Jews. Bullets, mass graves, the whole bloody bollocks. Unhappily, the Jews caught it from both ends. I imagine that Aaron's gonna be especially steamed about this, being Jewish himself. What is he, Reform? He doesn't strike me as kosher," Anne remarked rather dryly, even as she squirmed a bit around me.

"I honestly don't know. He jokes like he's more religious or observant, but he seems very secular to me at least. He had no compunctions about our threesome last night, I can tell you that much. Speaking of which, are we still on ... and how is Samuel holding up?" I cornered Anne on that point.

"Yes ... about that. Ralph, love ... you're a darling man, a true lover who has thrilled me to no end, but I think that after we've ... scratched that itch, it's over between us. Samuel has agreed to keep his word and satisfy my curiosity about it, but he wants ... he wants me to himself. This means that I have to choose, and while I enjoy the sharing ... he needs me more.

"Think about it. You have a wife and how many other lovers besides? Possibly of both sexes? Samuel just has me. No one else. I was his first and only extramarital, adulterous affair since he married Ravneet. I was the second woman to whom he even made love. He was a completely faithful husband until recently. He didn't just act out of lust. He fell in love ... with me. He's told me as much.

"Loneliness, you know. It gets you every fucking time. Loneliness. It wasn't just about sex for him or he might well have strayed sooner. He needed a woman, an equal of sorts, with whom he could be himself and vent his spleen and hear every rant of hers. He still needs that.

"He's willing to grant me my fantasy once, I believe, and after that, I'm hands-off for good. Off-limits to you and all others. Are we agreed?" Anne broke the bad news to me honestly and earnestly, if still painfully.

"Hey, we'll still be mates, okay? Just not the kind who mate. You gonna marry the guy? Even with the cheating, despite what some think, he's a catch. And as farewell fucks go, a devil's threesome is not half-bad. In fact, it's quite a memorable bang rather than a whimper, as most break-ups and last stand, 'blaze of glory' encounters tend to be. Chin up, alright, babe? Stiff upper-lip. Posh accent. You're British. Act like it. You got this, alright?" I took the dumping like a man, full of clever wit and gentle ribbing.

It wasn't as if she abandoned me in my darkest hour. It was the opposite. Anne was standing behind Samuel in his troubles, grief, and sorrow. She made a choice to be with the man who needed her more. I couldn't fault her for that, could I? Well, not if I wished to be decent and fair, which I did. Most of the time.

Anne gave me a teary smile, wiped her eyes and cheeks, and nodded with a blush. We kissed and hugged one last time before our first and only threesome. Then I held her close and we turned on the radio to hear the latest news for the rest of our breakfast mess.

"This just in ... local Militia headquarters reports that the assault on Charlotte is expected to begin in a week's time. Winston-Salem and Durham have both surrendered to our valiant troops and the flag of the Republican Front now flies atop City Hall. The reports of atrocities committed by the forces of the Ku Klux Klan in Winston-Salem and the Nation of Islam in Durham were met with dire warnings from the new military governor, Colonel Eric Beaufort, indicating the harshest possible justice for 'genocidal policies.'

"Beaufort has already stated that he will operate out of Durham for the present, due to less structural damage than to Winston-Salem during the fighting. With Militia Radio News, I'm Mike Wolfram," the announcer declared, not that I didn't already know who Major Wolfram was, did I?

Apparently, the revolution wasn't televised, at least not here, but it was still broadcast.

Chapter 18

Dear Summer,

I am very thrilled to hear of your news about the three pregnancies, regardless of paternity, of course. I look forward to seeing those three bellies swell up with baby bumps from each of those babies on the way. We will grow our family and raise it together as a plural and group marriage, as a rare, unique family. I look forward to even more pregnancies with at least two possible fathers. I also look forward to seeing Joanna again.

Naturally, I have no reason to doubt that I am the father of her baby. Neither of us had much time for sex during that campaign, which was why the incident in question was a single tryst, a quickie at that. I've had a little more time this time around, probably because we have had more staff eventually to share the load and burden of duties. I think that you would really like Aaron and Kara, a couple that I have grown to know very intimately, to say the least.

That's Second Lieutenant Aaron Goldberg, a fellow nurse, and newly promoted Staff Sergeant Kara Soares. Kara was just a plain buck sergeant mere hours again, but she received a shiny new promotion and extra chevron to display. They're lovers and now they've enjoyed a couple of devil's threesomes with me, one last night and one during lunch today. Let's just say that we didn't have much time to eat after that, but it was worth it. Last night had a little more time to it.

Speaking of devil's threesomes, I have another one scheduled for tonight, but not with Aaron and Kara. They've agreed to a rain check because of a one-time opportunity. Tonight is my last night of intimacy with Dr. Anne Thorpe, who I will share with Dr. Samuel Singh. After tonight, she's all his. They've agreed to a monogamous relationship in the wake of his impending divorce from his wife Ravneet. After tonight, they're exclusive, so she can't have me anymore without it being cheating.

I am eager to enjoy my final night in the arms of my sweet Anne, who is not your equal in my affections by any means, but is still quite the lady, trust me. I will miss being more than mates in the British sense with her, but it is what she feels necessary. Sam needs her more than I do and he's not willing to share her anymore as he used to be. Then again, she was a mistress back then. Now she's his only partner and he needs her badly. After tonight, she's his girlfriend and that's understood.

It was bound to end sooner or later. They're both captains and doctors, where I am a nurse and a butterbar, a second lieutenant, the lowest officer rank of all. A nurse and a doctor together does push the limits of fraternization a bit, though so does an officer and an NCO. We're lucky that no such regulations have been imposed yet, but we know that it's only a matter of time. They need the troops for now and many of them won't be long-term, career soldiers. They know that. When the Militia becomes a professional, standing army, the rules are likely to be tightened up a bit.

As for the group wedding plans, those sound very excellent, trust me on that point. I am so eager to see you again, to see you wear white and walk down the aisle alongside Kayla to meet Barry and me for the double wedding. That's to say nothing of the wedding night, which will likely involve the minister herself, from the sound of it.

As for Dirk, well, do what you must. If he's unlucky enough to strike when I'm back, he'll wish for a quick death and in vain. I'm a lot more calloused than I used to be. By the way, I ran into Megan while here in the Winston-Salem area. No, I didn't break our pact. I didn't fuck her. I did, however, screw her over a bit, both by withholding morphine drips at the height of her pain on the grounds that it was bad for her unborn baby and ensuring that she was sent to nursing duty in DC. Yeah, she'll love me for that.

Incidentally, I can't say too much about present conditions, but I can tell you that the reports of atrocities from both Durham and Winston-Salem were quite true. Sad to say. The Nation of Islam butchered white people wholesale, but especially Jews. The Ku Klux Klan slaughtered anyone who wasn't a WASP, but especially black people and Jews. Yes, sadly, the Jews caught the double whammy of racism and prejudice there.

There are only two more of these cities left in North Carolina and the state will be fully restored to the Union. In time, there will be elections for a civilian state government, including a civilian Governor and legislature. There will be a new state constitution. The return to a new kind of normalcy will begin and it will be one more state saved from chaos, barbarism, and anarchy. The Union is being restored, one state at a time. We're that much closer to a brand new America, one worthy of its aspirations. But you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, as they say.

SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers
12