Revenge of the Screwed

Story Info
Two ladies extract revenge against a pussy-hound.
7.3k words
35.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers

Author's Foreword: This is a cheating wife story. Thank you so much for the private applause received for my last submission: Eve and Jerry's Baby. The same caveats apply here as did there: No hot sex, adult language used, and my POV are part of the story. Thanks, again, Literotica for allowing me to learn the craft of writing adult fiction. All errors are mine. I appreciate the constructive private feedback.

*****

Revenge of the Screwed

Jean Thames, an unpaid Community Service volunteer, was naked lying on her stomach. The trophy wife was propped up on John Harris's exposed muscular thighs pleasuring herself and him by tonguing his cock and balls. John, who was naked from the waist down, was critiquing a Grant Request (GR) for funds addressed to a charity Foundation. Another volunteer working for a non-profit Community Service Organization (CSO) had drafted the plea for funds. The CSO manager had then submitted the GR to John's organization to be edited and formatted correctly. Jean Thames had performed the preliminary structural edit, and now John was marking it up with his big red pen for editorial changes that his trainee would be making later. Jean was the single volunteer for John Harris' nonprofit firm, 'Precise Documents.'

John interrupted the trophy wife tonguing his balls and said, "Jean, you should never allow the CSO to submit something like, 'We hire recent graduates enrolled in state agencies while they are job hunting...' Rather you should edit it to say, 'We hire recent college graduates who are anxious to help those citizens in need...' The particular Agency addressed by this CSO has a record of funding those GRs where employees become voters and supporters for the party in power."

Jean licked the bulbous head of his cock and said, "Thanks for the tip, I will remember that in the future, John."

John Harris is a Randy (a pussy-hound) Financial Analyst and a very busy man. In his DAY job, he is employed by Red Arrow Foundation, the most well known such entity in these parts. Thanks to athletic department tutors and Frat brothers he got a degree from a college where he attended on a basketball scholarship. He was hired on the spot by the Foundation while a senior at a job fair. He has remained at his laid back position in Red Arrow through the years and has amassed a huge number of contacts working with the CSOs and the Funding Entities. His primary day job at Red Arrow is to make recommendations to his senior management of how to distribute the LIMITED Foundation Funds to the UNLIMITED requests for financial assistance from the CSOs. Many such groups continuously 'rang their pauper's bell' trying to get his attention and stay on his good side. Those with eye-candy staff, like Jean Thames, for example, had a better-than-even chance of being funded by the Foundation, Trust, or Government entity that dispensed funds based on the so-called 'needs of the community' because of John's skill at gaming the system.

John Harris's EVENING job was that he owned 'Precise Documents,' and Jean Thames was now his one volunteer employee. The office was in the same multi-use building as was his luxury Condo - and this made romantic sessions with Jean and his other lovers, convenient. He made editorial changes to GRs for submission to Funding Agencies, and the CSOs paid 'Precise Documents' for his service quite under the table and unofficially.

Jean Thames was a Number Ten eye-candy beauty in her early thirties. The mother of two children fathered by her husband of twelve years (probably?). she had been bored at home and decided to volunteer to work for a non-profit CSO. Her chemically colored platinum hair was an instant eye turner when she walked into a crowded room. Several agencies competed for her services. Jean's graduation from high school was a get-her-out-of-here affair.., but she did have clerical skills.

She was in a class by herself when it came to reading and typing and editing existing documents others had created. After getting married to a community icon-type man, she found her niche being an unpaid volunteer writing Grant Requests. Brains? No Way! Jean was unable to grasp the concept of long division, for example, but she did her one clerical trick very well. Kathy Phillips, manager, of the community service firm she initially volunteered with, had come to depend on her high volume, precisely written or edited documents, and Jean developed a reputation in that world. The manager and Jean also became pretty good office friends over time, as both women were beautiful by any measure and had at least that in common.

Unpaid volunteers like Jean and Kathy, for whom working for a living isn't necessary, very often work for non-profit Community Service Firms seeking a meaning to their lives. However, sometimes badly needed volunteers with extra time, is on the job for the CSOs because they get pleasure out of helping others. Jean was of the former type while her friend, Kathy, was of the latter type.

When the Randy ex-athlete, John Harris, had first met Jean Thames to discuss a particular GR she had authored and tried to edit, the housewife was a volunteer for Kathy Phillips's mentoring organization. In Kathy's vacation absence, Jean brought up her edited GR to John Harris secret evening office. She immediately felt a strong sexual attraction to the six feet six ex-basketball player. He demonstrated editorial changes to her where the embedded biases would almost certainly result in a check for the mentoring organization. John touched Jean as she started to leave, and while looking into her eyes said, "Work with me, Jean, your non-profit's chances of getting funded will go way up - I guarantee it. I can help you personally as well as the mentoring CSO." After that first meeting in his night-job office, Jean went home and 'raped' her husband because her sexual desire for John Harris peaked. On Jean's second visit, she and John retired to his condo, four floors above the evening office, and she enjoyed the ex-athletes body then and almost weekly afterwards.

John Harris later approached Jean Thames and said, "Consider resigning from Kathy's organization, Jean, to work exclusively for Perfect Documents. You would work from home mostly to verify the Proposal's form and structure and that the data provided is correct. Then from time-to-time, you will be invited here to edit Grant Requests at Perfect Documents. And, there will be time for you and me to go upstairs and ball all you want. Plus, I will teach you to make editorial changes that increase the chance of success for the CSOs who work with us." Jean focused on the fact that she would no longer be doing the grunt-work of creating and drafting and structurally editing GRs because other volunteers would do this.

She said, "I accept, John and look forward to your training me."

On this particular day, which was a year later, It was an evening at home, and Jean had previously cleaned herself up in John's shower and retyped the Grant Request that John had made the editorial changes. She had placed the finished document on John's desk and went home from her volunteer work day. The housewife was horny because John Harris had only allowed her to pleasure him that evening. She reluctantly accepted, "I must not want to be fucked by John unless it's his pleasure." Today was one of the days that Jean reluctantly had to be satisfied with only pleasuring John.

In bed with her husband later, Jean and David Thames had just finished a fiery sexual coupling, and both lay on their backs satiated and resting while looking at the slowly turning Casablanca fan blades above their round bed. Neither spoke. It was spring. He was simply enjoying the moment while she was deep in thought.

David Thames, Jean's husband, sold his first used automobile at 14 years old while working on his Dad's used car lot. At 32 today he owned three new car dealerships that were his personal startups. Most days were work days and were about 16 or 17 hours long. He then drove his luxury vehicle home and parked in one of their four-car garage spaces. Sometimes he would park beside the car owned by the children's live-in Nanny and often his sometimes work-at-home wife's car would be in the garage as well. David was driven to succeed, and his picture had appeared twice in a local business glossy magazine as 'Man of the Month.' He gave generously to local non-profits and newspaper columnists referred to him simply as a 'community-minded man' - though his dealerships' competitors often argued that he was generous because he could sell more cars that way.

After resting beside her husband, Jean said, "Darling, there is a black-tie awards banquet underwritten by the Red Arrow Foundation next Friday night. The other organization, of which Horizon Motors is a sustaining member, will also be among those honored. Your volunteer wife is amongst those to be honored as well for my community service work. I ask that you attend with me. Our chairs are at the head table along with other sustaining donor corporations. I sure would like my handsome husband to be at my side. Would you go and be by my side?"

David said, "Not again, Jean. What is wrong with sending my sales manager. He loves the pageantry and the dinners and you know they bore me - although I do love to go places displaying my beautiful wife on my arm? Let me check my day planner tomorrow and let you know."

Jean said after carefully rehearsing her statement, "It's important because several non-profits will be there who do not already use 'Perfect Documents.'"

"What? Oh yeah. You told me something about that, but I forgot the details. Refresh my memory, will you?"

"You remember, John Harris's organization teaches and edits and coach's non-profits submitting Grant Requests to funding agencies including the small Funding group where Horizon Motors is a sustaining contributor."

David lost interest in the topic and said, "I would love to be seen at the banquet with my Number Ten wife at my side." She turned over and proceeded to get David hard again.

On the night of the banquet, David and Jean stood at the hotel's cash bar outside the Banquet Hall. David said to his stunning wife, "You are easily the most beautiful woman in the building."

Jean smiled warmly and said, "Thank you, Darling, and you look spiffy in your penguin suit. Thanks for attending with me."

Service people were busy moving in and out the banquet room door delivering salads, rolls, drinks, dishes, etc. Only a few non-profit organization's representatives, most of whom Jean did not know, had shown up yet. But idle talk amongst those crowding in built up volume as the clock ticked. There was one beautiful lady who came in on her husband's arm, and Jean recognized her as her old friend and supervisor, Kathy Phillips, manager of the Mentoring organization.

Mrs. Phillips was the worshiped wife of a Speculation Home Builder, Butch Phillips, and during easy Fed money times, like recently, he enjoyed a lucrative income. Butch's spending so much time at job sites left Kathy with needing to do something with her time, so she first took a part-time paid clerical job at a brokerage firm. Then she took the Manager Position of a Mentoring non-profit CSO in addition to the part-time day job she already had. Initially, Jean Thames had worked for Kathy, and they had become good office friends.

The two walked up to Jean and David Thames smiling. The platinum haired blond smiled at the newcomers and said, "Greetings Kathy. David, meet Kathy Phillips who I use to work for, and Kathy this is David Thames, my husband - he owns the Horizon car dealerships in the area."

Then Kathy was unable to hide her astonishment and anger and said, with a puzzled expression, "Your husband, Jean? I wasn't aware that you were married. At any rate, meet Butch Phillips, my husband - a Spec luxury home builder." The small talk about how tight money was for the non-profits and the compliance procedures that was required dominated the conversation. Specifically, once a charity source cut a check to the CSO, detailed feedbacks of the actual use of the money were required. The men were silent and looked bored with a, 'what-the-hell-am-I-doing-here' look on their respective faces.

There was a lull in the ladies' shop-talk, and Kathy said as a final statement on that topic, "You probably know this, Jean, but I always deliver my bullet-proofed GRs directly to John Harris for his editorial suggestions. I usually do this on my way home from the non-profit CSO. My poor husband doesn't understand that sometimes John and I go over my proposals, and he makes pointed suggestions of how to write better ones that have a better chance of being funded, and that takes time. So I get home late from time to time. But, Butch accepts that that is the nature of this business," looking at her husband and asking, "Don't you dear," as she condescendingly touched his cheek.

Her cuckold husband politely shrugged agreement.

Jean Thames immediately realized that John Harris was fucking Kathy as well and had a sudden urge to vomit and said to the three, "You must excuse me, and I will be right back."

She finally started to dry-heave in the ladies' room praying to the 'porcelain goddess.' Her torpedoing thoughts were, "John is fucking Kathy and probably others. That is why he only invites me over certain times. I thought that great benefactor of the poor's focus was entirely on getting money for the community service firms. Maybe my high school math teacher was right when he said, after angrily pulling his cock out of me, 'Pregnant? You are one stupid Bitch, Jean. You told me you were on the pill!' I wasn't at the time and soon aborted the fetus I was carrying! I must be stupid!" She finally pulled herself together and fixed her makeup, painted a say-cheese smile on her face and rejoined her husband and friends.

While David and Butch went to the now crowded bar to get the ladies a gin and tonic, Kathy Phillips walked closely to Jean and said, "I will bet money that you, too, are fucking John Harris, you Asshole!"

Faking reality as she had attempted to do her entire life, Jean tried to be put out with such a statement and was doing a miserable job of it. She said, "And you asked THAT for what reason?"

"You just answered my question, Slut. John Harris is prone to cancel with me after we have made a date for me to come by, time and time again. When he does that, I sometimes drive by his condo and secret office since it is on my way home. Most of the times I see your car in the one slot reserved for 'Precise Documents' - although sometimes there are other cars parked there. I know it is your car because it has a 'dealer' tag on it that is labeled, 'Horizon Motors.'"

Jean Thames, pretending to be unfazed said, "I, too, suspected you were another one of John Harris's toys because your funding success rate is so high, Kathy. When you made your statement about dropping off GRs and working late, I became so upset I rushed to the toilet to throw up. The bastard, John Harris, told me I was his exclusive."

Kathy said, "Ha ha ha. How fucking stupid can you be, Slut? He said the same thing to me and odds are he tells the same to those other volunteers who deliver Proposal drafts to him after hours unless they are old, crippled, fat, or too stupid."

In the silence she continued, "Hell, he also tried to convince me that I was his exclusive except I didn't believe him. I have done some stupid things, but not believing anything John says is not dumb.."

Their husbands returned holding the ladies' drinks and the general small talk continued. Butch and David discussed the chances for a Red Sox Pennant this year. The two friends continued to discuss people and organization missions and the shortage of funds.

Then the Randy, John Harris, walked toward them with a stunning young Coed on his arm - who surely was still a teen. She also was easily the most beautiful female in the hall, and all eyes froze looking at her. When he spotted Jean and Kathy, he strutted over wearing a big I-am-in-charge-here smile and joined the quartet. Introductions took place next. John then announced to the ensemble, "Meet Stephanie. She is a National Merit scholar attending a local denominational college and writes Grant-Requests for a well-known agency to carry out her community service requirement work. Steph won't say this, but she was almost Miss Connecticut."

The young lady blushed and touched the towering man oozing sex and protested, "John, that is not right - I was only the third runner-up."

This time, knots formed in both Jean Thames's and Kathy Phillip's chest as they looked at each other. The unspoken thoughts of both ladies were, "John is fucking that teenager also. I am fighting mad at this new knowledge." But, the banquet hall doors opened, and the sextet dutifully marched in step with the crowd as they moved to search the name tags to find their pre-assigned seating places.

The 'teen' sat to the left of John Harris and next to her sat a silver haired man and woman. The woman, Elizabeth Eisenstein, was the granddaughter of a celebrated founder of a fleet of fishing vessels working the North Atlantic. The successful fisherman established the Red Arrow Foundation. Mrs. Eisenstein kept her maiden name and took over the organization from her father, as the only heir. She appointed her husband to be the nominal CEO of the foundation, but she was, in fact, the power in that organization for obvious reasons. In fact, CEO Jerry Thompson, she told a society page reporter once, "Was appointed to the position larger than he was to 'give my husband something to do.'" The aging couple lived in a five-star apartment hotel locally, though it wasn't general knowledge. The Foundation liberally distributed pamphlets describing its colorful past and funding projects. It went into detail about its origin when the original Fisherman created the now wealthy Red Arrow Foundation.

Jean and David Thames sat next to John Harris. Kathy and Butch Phillips did not sit at the head table, but Jean did notice them in the row of tables immediately in front and facing the head table. By this time, Jean was famished from drinking alcohol on an empty stomach, so she pounced on her salad and rolls that had been placed earlier by hotel staff. Current events and the slow economy seemed to capture the mood of the conversation in all of the tables, including the head table. The delicious food came, and everyone stopped talking and ate heartily and then relaxed.

A spotlight turned on the silver-haired man, and a microphone descended from the ceiling. The CEO was now standing at the podium. The banquet hall became quiet as the house lights went down. The elderly gentleman identified himself as not only the chief officer of Red Arrow but was also the President of the Local 'Special Support Group Fund (SSGF).' This group, funded by profitable businesses, also provided assistance to community service organizations just as did the Red Arrow Foundation. He then acknowledged three Sustaining Corporate Members of the SSGF present, which included New Horizon Motors. He asked each representative to "Stand up and take a bow." Courtesy applause followed their standing.

The CEO then turned the program over to John Harris, chief analyst for Red Arrow Foundation and operations officer for the SSGF. For the next half hour, John made awards and gave recognition and attaboys and atta girls to representatives of selected community service organizations. For Jean Thames, the boredom she felt was monumental. David Thames thought about the new automobile model year coming up.

Kathy seethed with anger having learned that John was not only fucking Jean Thames, but it was apparent that he also was fucking the teenage beauty queen. During the ceremony, Kathy had to be prodded to approach the main table to receive her 'award' as she had not heard her name and organization called. She had been doodling on a sheet of paper all during the awards ceremony, and could care less what was going on at the podium. Her husband thought about how to build energy efficient luxury homes and cut construction costs at the same time during the awards presentation.

c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers