Revenge of the Stepped On Ch. 04

Story Info
Slut finally comes home with her husband/Master.
1.9k words
3.7
38.4k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both my husband and I now company whores for Bangher Technologies, and both extensively modified both bodily and mentally, we are indeed a severely changed couple. For one thing my husband is a complete submissive, like I am, but with me he is my absolute Master, and we now derive all our pleasure from serving those I have wronged on my way up the corporate ladder as well as whomever they may choose to designate to use us.

My breasts have now been immensely increased in size, made to produce milk on a non-stop basis and hang so low on my small frame that I can barely stand due to their weight. Also, the nipples have been pierced as well with nice silver rings. My pussy is now clean shaven, or maybe all the hair was removed electronically (I am still not sure as I was out at the time they did it), and have a number of rings permanently piercing my pussy lips in such a way that, between the ½ dozen rings on either side, they can be laced, or locked, together to keep my pussy lips, both inner and outer sets, closed. As if I was not now pierced enough they also have pierced my clit and, like all the other piercings, it too has been made permanent and unable to be removed without an extremely painful procedure.

I know, I look like a slut slave. Well, guess what, I am that and more. You see my new owners also have made sure that aside from increasing my production of breast milk they have also increased my sex drive to the point where my body needs, craves, desires and can not live without sex nearly 24/7/365. It is a good thing that they keep me on my knees in the break room to milk for their tea and coffee as well as fuck, suck and lick anyone that requires it of me.

I would not leave now if they let me go. I'd have to whore myself on the street to stay alive and what is out there scares me. Here, at least, everyone is checked to make sure that they are disease free and thus that they are able to fuck my every hole without fear of something bad coming of it.

To complete my humiliation I have been branded several times including one that is the company logo with the word "slut" underneath it and the instructions, "Return if lost, but feel free to use first." My husband later added one that read, "Property of Master Jonathan."

My husband's modifications included fixing it so that his previously 10" cock, when flaccid it was 10", would never go down again. Also, his treatments increased the amount of cum that he produced, how quickly he refilled his supply after cumming and his need to release. It seems that they gave him a subliminal command that told him that the more he came, the more he would need to cum. Quite simply put they turned him into a male version of me, except the more he was milked the more he needed to cum further.

Of course, like I said earlier, they fixed it so he was completely submissive with everyone but me. With me he was an extremely domineering alpha male to the point of viciousness and he ruthlessly would use me however he so choose anytime and anywhere he felt like it. I am sure it would surprise none of my readers to know that he and I now drive to work together and that he makes sure I stay naked and busy the whole way there—usually with my mouth on his cock—and that he walks me slowly in to work with his fingers hooked up deep inside my pussy lips.

Of course he is busy servicing people around the company while I am chained down on all fours in the break room. Since I am the company cow now it should be no shock to anyone to know that they milk me often and that this has resulted in my nipples being stretched to such lengths as to be freakish in nature.

And, as slutty as I now have been made to be, I desire this treatment.

Since I am a cow for my bosses it makes perfect sense that they should breed me from time to time and they have taken to doing just that. A new company perk is, if you want kids and can't have them, just go to me and I will carry your baby for you in me until such time as your baby is ready for you to take home. I have become breeding stock and my owners like me to be breed with the largest cocks that they can find for me.

The longer I am kept here the more I have become a real size queen. The larger the cock, the more I desire it. Don't let them fool you, not everything you hear is true. Some of the largest cocks to invade my fuckholes, either individually or many at a time, are from people you would not expect.

Moans of women fill the air as I hear my husband, and male company slut, approach the break room. Today the women have decided they want to see how he uses me but right there at work with them as the audience.

"Whore," he intoned loudly, "you have 10 seconds to make me cum or you will be drinking pee out of a dog bowl on the floor when we get home."

My mouth went to work on his cock and I can't tell you how fast and hard I sucked him to get him to cum. Alas, unfortunately for me, I was a tad slow.

They watched intently as he forcibly fucked my face with his hard cock, then, immediately after cumming down my slutty throat, made me suck him to full hardness—replacing what little he went down after cumming in my throat—and then he fucked my ass. Of course, like any good slut whore, I cleaned his filthy slutfucker after he came in my ass. I left no mess at all on his cock except for a little coat of my saliva.

"That was 11 seconds whore," he stated rather vehemently, "I guess you know what you will be getting to drink tonight."

I am a good whore. I drank down every drop of his cum in that time, but 11 seconds is 11 seconds after all. And he only gave me 10 to do it in to begin with.

I watched as he told everyone that their contributions would be greatly accepted. He then left for a few moments and came back with a 10 gallon water container and told them to fill it right here in front of me so I'd know what I would be getting and whom it was that would be letting me have their juices. For the privacy of the workers, I definitely never got any, they set up a place for the employees to pee without being observed by any other employees except for me.

For the rest of the day I watched closely as both women and men filled the container up. And then the second one as well when the first was full. Then, as usual, my husband hooked his fingers in my pussy and led my naked ass outside to our car. I got in the passenger side and prepared to take his ever rampant member down my throat for the trip home.

Once we arrived home he pulled me in the house by my pussy and then forced me to the floor whereupon he went to the get the promised dog bowl to drink all that pee out of. He did not take long to do that and, once he had my drink ready, pressed my face into and told me to drink down every drop that was there and not to miss a single one. I did not want to feel his wrath for disobeying him so I drank down every drop I could and then, to make sure I did not miss any, I licked the bowl and the floor around it clean with my tongue.

Master made sure all was nice and clean before he moved me to the bathroom to clean up. Of course that meant I was to clean up his body from head to toe with my tongue. This was done only after he had first used my body as a toilet and pissed on me long and hard. He made sure to aim the stream into my mouth from time to time and just loved the way I swallowed his every drop of the golden nectar of the gods.

Once he was done with his tongue bath he made me draw him a real bath. Very hot, very deep and he then made me give him a proper cleaning. Today, however, Master was in a good mood for some reason and he took pity on my need for cum and he gave me permission to suck him off while he bathed. Giving head underwater is not easy, but over time and with plenty of practice, I got good enough to get him to dump his baby-making juice down my throat with only a minimal need to come up for air.

My husband, my Master, used me as a way of fulfilling his every fantasy and today he was in the mood for group sex. I did not know that he had invited all the women over from work today especially for that purpose. When we got out of the bathroom though I learned this quickly.

"Hello slut," I heard, "I hope you are ready to have some kinky fun with the girls tonight. Because you are about to use that tongue on us until it swells too much to be of any more use or it falls off."

My face showed my pleasure. I am a slut, bisexual by design or desire makes no difference. This is who I am now and I went straight to my back awaiting the first of many pussies to sit upon my face to be serviced. The first pussy to sit upon my mouth and tongue was a very wet one belonging to an African American goddess who practically rode my tongue like it was a hard and thrusting cock.

One by one I kept the women pleased. One by one the women were fucked by my husband, lord and Master. Sometimes he fucked them first so I could drink his juices out of them. Sometimes he actually waited until I was finished making them cum and then stuck his hard cock in their still juicing pussies. Sometimes he fucked their pussies whilst I ate them out and tasted their juices off of his cock as well as straight from the source.

Between my work and my home I was so well used that it is amazing my own tongue did not fall off, my tits collapse from the weight of all the milk they were generating, my nipples stretch to my feet and my ass and pussy dry out from all the fucking that they were getting on a regular basis. What was I to do next? More importantly, whom was I to do next? Or be done by? Only time will tell, but I have a feeling one way or the other it will be very interesting.