Revenge of the Stepped On Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5 of the Bangher Technologies Saga.
704 words
4.02
21.9k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

Now Bangher Technologies is a company that likes to have as its motto, "Work Hard, Play Hard." Guess who they get to play hard with? You got it, yours truly, the company slut. Between the excessive modifications that have been made to my body and mind as well as my husband there is nothing that we won't do to please our new Mistresses.

Of course, like all good sluts, we have been made over for the express purpose of pleasing them. It goes without saying that penis and breast size are now greatly enhanced as well as our sex drives. The Mistresses use these to their advantage on a regular basis.

The company picnic was coming up shortly, as we both found out, and, of course, we were to be the main entertainment. The ring toss booth had been specially modified so that instead of having to put a ring around a stupid piece of wood you actually had to put it around a permanently enhanced male woody---the one belonging to my husband, Master and company male whore.

Then there was the new shooting game. Instead of trying to shoot out the star with an automatic bb gun you had to shot the star that is my asshole with a modified gun that shoots hard rubber dildoes instead.

As you can imagine my husband and I had a whole new appreciation for the carnivals we'd gone to in the past, especially after becoming the main attractions in this one. By the end of the first 15 minutes my ass was extremely sore from all the near misses that still managed to land on my body somewhere and I was even more sore from the very few lucky winners who actually managed to shoot a 15" long black dildo into either my pussy or ass. Of course, the better the shot the better the prize. So, of course, if you put it in my ass you really won a hell of a prize.

Now, what would you give a person who actually made the shot and put that dildo in my ass?

The lucky winners got me for an hour alone to themselves to do with whatever they so chose as long as they could verify their health condition first. Bangher Technologies makes great sluts and they like to keep them as healthy as they possibly can. So, after winning me, the winners were told that they would get me as long as they provided to the company, at the time of service, their health certification and they were scheduled as to when both service and verification would be.

My husband was having less luck, or more, depending on your point of view. He had been hit numerous times in the cock with the metal rings that they were using for the ring toss, but then I suspect that, the slut that my husband now is, he enjoyed each and every hit. He told me later on, while he was in the midst of properly fucking my ass hard and fast, that he even came several times from the near misses he took to his cock.

The whip he used on my ass later transferred all of the pain he felt from those near misses to my ass, legs, thighs, calves, breasts and pussy. I can tell you by the end of the evening's whipping I was a complete and total bowl of jelly and needed his assistance to get back upstairs to my dog bed that I slept on chained at the bottom of the bed now. Yes, I don't sleep in bed with my husband/Master anymore. I am only in it for the periods he wishes to use this slut to fuck him.

My position in the household has changed immensely since my husband became a slut to the company women and Master to me. I suspect that even though I know he fucks every woman in the place at work, as he is supposed to do, that he is considering replacing me with another more dominant woman as his wife. Only time will tell. And I hope it is a good long time indeed before I have to find out for sure.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers