Revenge On An Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers

I was feeling pretty much like Jerry Quarry in a fight with Muhammad Ali at this point, and it got worse. "Then, when I came out here a couple of years ago to see you, I intended to stay. I did intend to stay. But when I woke up the morning I left, I felt really bad in a way I had never felt bad before, so I went to a doctor the hotel manager suggested and he ran some tests." She leaned in on her elbows. "I was pregnant, David. Pregnant, and my plans were all gone to crap. Nothing for it but to go home and have my baby. I gave you the best send off I knew how, and thought that we were done forever. But I still thought of you, and when I lay there at night in that big house and in that big bed by myself, I missed you horribly. I wanted you. I needed you, needed you inside of me. And you weren't there, and you never would be there."

She stopped, took a deep breath. "I'm here now because I just couldn't stand it anymore. I can't stand my life in a gilded cage with no prospects, no love, no sex, and no excitement. I need that, David, like I need air." She took my hand. "I need you."

I was worse than screwed at this point. I was stone fucked, and I was confused as hell. Christ, the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. I had hated her for years, but the only reason I could hate that long and that passionately was because that hate was being fueled by the love I still felt. I wondered if I could borrow a sword from one of the other patrons, because hari-kari was looking real nice at that moment.

My biggest problem was, of course, whether I could trust the situation at all. Every time she appeared in my life, boom, my life went to Hell in a handcart. I didn't know if I could take it again. But then, sitting there in that restaurant, staring across the table at the woman of my dreams (both good and bad), it was difficult to remain dispassionate. Particularly since there were parts of me that were anything but unaware of the woman I was with. I pulled my hand back across the table. "How can I ever trust you again? How could I ever trust a thing you were saying?" I was honest and blunt. I had no choice, and I was genuinely asking, not just throwing out rhetorical questions. "You've never been straight with me, not once. Why should I think that you'd be straight with me now?"

She looked hurt for a moment, then set her jaw. "I was never as straight with you before as I have been now. I admit that. But I also think that you weren't as able to take the truth with the bark on as you are now. You're tougher than you were. You're also a lot more self-assured." She sipped her wine. "See, David, when we were together before, you were confident but soft. Life was easy, you were protected, and if something bad happened, your parents could bail you out. And that happened a lot. Remember?"

The fact is I could remember times when my parents took care of problems for me, made my life smoother than it might, perhaps should, have been. And to be fair, Jana had been upset about those occasions at the time. But I never worried about them. I never had to worry about them.

"Ok, I'm different. I'm not the guy I was. I'm also not as happy. You put my life through hell, damn it, and you sit there expecting me to just forgive and forget. Have you lost your mind entirely?" Her eyes suddenly misted and she ducked her head.

Suddenly, she raised it back up and looked me in the eyes. There were tears captured in her baby blues, but her resolve was plain. "Maybe I have. I don't know. I know this, though. I've spent the last several years having to evaluate my life, and I didn't like what I saw." She dabbed at her eyes with her napkin, then continued. "I'm in a loveless marriage because that's the deal I struck. I know that. Jonas was plain in what he wanted. He wanted a son, and when I gave him one, he was also plain in what he expected. He wanted his wife to be a brood mare, and I was. That I also helped him run his company, he understood and appreciated, but that wasn't why I was around. As he pointed out a couple of weeks ago, people who could do for his company what I was doing are easy to find. Maybe they were not as talented or as smart, but they could do the job he needed to have done. But they couldn't give him a son, and that's what he wanted."

I was back on my heels at this point. "So, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm already doing it," she replied. "I filed for divorce last week. We had a pre-nuptial; the terms are already in place. Shared custody of any children, $5 million settlement, child support, and our house in Illinois. Pretty generous, really." I looked across the table at her, and wondered why it was that her husband thought it was a good idea to let her divorce him. Even now, after everything that had happened between us, I was right on the edge of falling for her all over again. "Look, Jana. I sympathize and all that, but I just don't know what it is that you expect me to do. We have a lot of history between us, and not all of it is good. I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, but I don't trust you. Why should I?"

She dropped her eyes, then looked up again and reached across the table and clasped my hand. "Would you be willing to let me try and gain your trust? Can you do that for me? Just give me a chance? I'm not asking for the world here. I just want a shot." She let go of my hand and took hold of the front of her dress. We were pretty secluded, what with the booth and some strategically situated plants, but we were definitely not alone. But, as I told you before, Jana was not body shy. She watched my reaction and opened the front of her dress, showing me her tits. They were, maybe, slightly larger than before and her nipples looked more pronounced and a bit darker. Nursing a child will do that to you, I suppose, but the fact remained that they were a terrific set of breasts and my crotch reacted almost instantly. She could tell, too, damn her. She had known me long enough to tell when I was getting aroused, and she knew she was on the right track.

She leaned back slightly, letting her boobs settle against her ribs and then stretched to make them bobble a bit. Then she put her hands under the edge of the table and began wiggling around on her chair. After a moment, she smiled kind of wickedly and reached across the table, a thong with undone snaps clenched tightly in her hand. "Here," she said, "I won't be needing this anymore." She flipped it over to me and I caught it. The thing was soaked through, and I could smell her fragrance all over it.

Doomed. Absolutely frosted, unless I could think of something. And my smaller head was doing all of the thinking at that point. Jana stood up, put her tits back in her dress, gave me a look, and then started off in the direction of the bathroom. "Oh well," I thought. I followed her and watch her open the men's room door, glance inside, and then enter.

I was a few paces behind her, but was close enough to see her go into a stall. I went in with her, turned to shut the door, and when I turned back Jana had lost her dress somehow and was flowing into my arms. We kissed like teenagers, passionately, hard and very hot. I had my hands all over her, grasping her ass, holding her shoulders, fondling and squeezing titty while she was trying to get my pants open. She got my belt undone and was working on my zipper when the door opened and someone wandered in. Jana kept doing what she was doing, but with a glint in her eye. She got my pants undone and fished around for my dick. When she had it out and standing at attention, she sat on the toilet seat and started rubbing my dick with her tits and brushing the tip up against her lips. She looked up at me, dropped her mouth over the tip, and began to lightly suck and swirl her tongue around it.

She was as good as ever, maybe even better, and my hips began to move in spite of my best efforts. The guy out in the bathroom proper had apparently finished combing his hair or checking his phiz for zits, because he went to the urinal and began to piss copiously. On and on it went, and I would have laughed if I had been able to, but it was rough sledding just to stay silent at all. Finally, at about the point when I was sure Jana was going to start snickering, he guy zipped up and left without washing his hands.

As soon as he left, Jana redoubled her efforts, trying like crazy to get me to blow off. But I wasn't having any of it. I pulled her to her feet, spun her around, spread her legs out and sank to the nuts in her hot little box. I started ripping away, faster and faster, punishing her pussy for all I was worth, trying to work off some of my remaining mad. She started whimpering almost immediately and when I grabbed her tits and have her nipples a pull and a honk, she clamped down hard and shrieked, pushing back against me. I kept up my pace, though, leaning back to get the best view of her ass and quim. She normally shaved down there and kept things very tidy, and now was no exception. Her lips were swollen and puffy, but were slick and moist. I reached under and grasped her tits, now bouncing free and swinging heavily from side to side.

"Oh god, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh god, oh god. Uuhhh, OH god." She was randomly saying things at this point, and I could tell that another orgasm was brewing to a burst . She reached down between her legs and worked her clit with a free hand. "Unh, unh, uuh, ohm.oh my. Jesus. Fuck!" She shrieked again, arms twitching, legs weak and rubbery. I reached around and got my hand onto her mound and began stroking away at her clit. She shrieked louder, and I felt a small gush of hot liquid around my dick.

Well, that was it for me. I grabbed a firm hold on her hips and hammered about a quart of cum into her box. I almost fainted, I came so damn hard, and it was a couple of moments before my erection started to wilt. It finally did, and I cleaned the thing off with toilet paper and tucked myself back into my pants. Jana was leaning against the wall, breathing wildly initially and calming down incrementally. By the time I had gotten myself together, she was mostly back to normal, still leaning but not hyperventilating anymore. I reached back and undid the latch for the stall. "Take care," I said, grabbing her dress and heading for the door. I glanced back as I left the bathroom and the shock on her face was gorgeous to see.

I know, I know. It was childish. It was silly. It was a rotten trick to pull on an old flame. Stipulated. Now, go home, put your bib on, and eat your oatmeal.

I waited about five minutes to see whether or not she had the guts to come out of the men's room like that, and figured she took that time to get cleaned up the best she could and decide what to do. I waited another two minutes, just for luck, then walked back into the john. The door to the stall was closed, presumably locked. No sign of her legs under the panels. I walked directly to the door, put the dress over the top, then left and went back to the table and finished my cappuccino.

Moments later, Jana walked out, came to the table and sat down. "That was a really shitty thing to do."

"I know. That's why I did it. Now, before you say or do anything else, could we please have an agreement between the two of us?"

She looked at me, still a little upset but curious. "What's that?"

"How about we try to treat each other kindly, tell each other the truth, and get on with our lives? Ok?"

She stared for a moment, uncertain. Nodded.

"Fine. Should we get your luggage from the hotel on the way back?"

Her smile was incredible to behold. "My room has a Jacuzzi. I have the place reserved through Sunday, and their room service is incredible. Want to come up?"

It's true you know. The best revenge IS living well.

Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers
12