Revenge on Bully

Story Info
Guy gets revenge on high school bully.
2.4k words
4.05
48.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't bore you with the details of how I was bullied, suffice it to say it was bad and humiliating. When it got real bad one day, I made two promises to myself, one that I'd never be bullied again, and two that I'd get revenge on the main bully, Jeff.

Fast forward a few years. I went to college as did Jeff. He became a teacher I became a businessman. Soon after college I befriended Jeff on Facebook and started hanging out with him and his family. He either forgot about bullying me or because I had improved myself felt I wasn't a target anymore. I was now a very well muscled person with contacts, perfect teeth and full of self confidence.

The first opportunity to seek my revenge on Jeff came unexpectedly with his sister who had just had a baby a few months ago. Jeff's family always had a big Forth of July party and I was always invited. There were a lot of people there and the downstairs bathroom was in use and I really had to go. So I went to use the one upstairs. I texted a couple people, then set my phone on the counter. That bathroom was connected to the extra bedroom where, unbeknownst to me, Heather, Jeff's sister, was breast pumping. I had just finished, when the door opened and in walked Heather, topless and nipples erect, and me with my cock hanging out. We were both stunned silent for a moment.

"Jack, what are you doing in here?" Heather asked in a high-pitched voice.

"Taking a piss," I answered. "What are you doing?"

"Breast pumping," She replied. "I just finished."

"Apparently not," I said, pointing to her still leaking breasts.

"Sometimes there's extra. I usually dispose of it in the shower."

"Okay, I'll leave you to it," I said.

"And what, join the party with a hard on?" she asked, grabbing my cock.

I locked both doors, checked my phone for any replies, drew back the shower curtain and joined Heather, who was already hand expressing her tits.

Heather is very pretty with blonde hair, blue eyes and a small frame. Her tits are small, but obviously got bigger when she became pregnant. Soon I was sucking one tit, than the other, making her moan. At one point I was able to push them together and suck on both nipples at once. This really got her hot. Soon she was dry of her milk and I still had an erection.

She started to reach for my cock, but I told her I wanted to do her first. I pulled down her shorts and bikini bottoms. She had a little triangle of hair, just above her pussy. She was already wet. I licked all around the outside of her lips, while I ran my nails through the triangle of hair. Then I started licking her intensely. Up and down, inside and out and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue, then sucking on it, like I sucked on her tits. I brought her close to orgasm several times and I knew we had to hurry up, but I had to do one thing first while I had the chance.

"I have to fuck you," I said. Heather didn't reply, she just nodded, stood up and bent over the tub. I got behind her and slid right in. She was very wet and very tight.

"Oh my God, Jack. Fuck me. Don't stop. I'm almost there!" Heather said. I reached around and rubbed her clit and soon she exploded in a huge orgasm. It was all I could do to hold back. Then I sat on the toilet and Heather knelt before me. taking my cock into her mouth. She licked up and down the shaft. Then around the head. She sucked fast, then slow. She played with my balls and I told her I was going to come. She increased her sucking and soon I came in her mouth.

Heather was licking the last drops of come from my cock when there was a knock on the door.

"Heather you okay?" Kevin, Heather's husband asked.

"Yep, just finished pumping. Be down in a second."

"Okay. You want me to fix you a plate?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, that'd be great," Heather replied.

"How about a drink?"

"Sure I could use another drink," she replied, then gave my cock a final lick.

"Hey have you seen jack?"

We both looked at each other. "I think he went for a beer run," Heather said winking at me.

Okay, so the chance to fuck my former bully's sister cost me a case of beer, I think I still won in that situation.

So the next opportunity to exact my revenge came when Dana, Jeff's mom asked me to come to her house for a massage, when her husband, Bob, would be out of town. One of the businesses I owned was a massage school. I was also certified massage therapist. I knew this would be pretty easy to execute because I had given Dana a massage before. Dana hosted what she called cave days, where her and some friends got together and watched movies all day. I'd been to a couple of these parties and they were always fun. So one time they started a massaging each other. Dana asked me to massage a knot in her back, so I obliged. I was pushing really hard on her back and she almost fell off the couch, so I used my other hand to hold the front of her. She told me to go higher, so I moved both hands up. Soon I was touching the bottom of her breast.

"A little higher," Dana said. I figured what the hell, and moved both hands up higher. In all honesty, that was where the knot was, but I was also touching Dana's breast. She didn't seem to mind though. So there I was feeling up my bully's mom in front of all her friends. No one seemed to notice though.

Dana had a great body. She, like her daughter, had small boobs, but she had a great ass and was very fit.

I got to Dana's and set up my table in the family room in the basement. That way, if anyone came in we'd hear them. It was a full body massage and Dana would be naked, we both understood this.

I placed my phone on the bar, as I didn't want it falling out of my pocket during the massage, took off my jacket and oiled up my hands. I started on her back, her main source of pain. Once I had her back done, I moved to her legs. I worked my up to her butt, which was as great as I thought it would be, then back to her legs. Soon I put her legs on the edge of the table and concentrated on her ass. I brought her close to orgasm several times and even slid a finger in her ass.

I had her turn over and started on her front. I massaged her arms and legs first, I am a professional after all, then went to her small tits. She had nice nipples that I tweaked and pinched. Then I started licking and sucking on them, as the oil I use is edible. Like mother like daughter apparently, as this got Dana very wet also. After a few minutes of playing with her tits, I moved down to her pussy, which to my surprise and delight, was shaved. I didn't expect this since I didn't think her and Bob had much sex. It wasn't long until I had two fingers in Dana's pussy and was rubbing her clit, giving her the first of many orgasms that day. I licked Dana to two more orgasms, then had her turn over, so I could finger her to another one.

"Do you want me to fuck you?' I asked. Dana nodded.

"Say it," I told her.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Louder!" I insisted.

"I want you to fuck me!" Dana said loudly.

I took off my clothes. Dana's eyes widened at the sight of my cock. I was average size, but pretty thick. She was nervous about sucking my cock, because she hadn't done that in a while. So I coached her on a few points and she picked it up like a pro. She brought me to the edge several times, but I stopped her each time. I knew what I wanted. I fucked her in several positions and brought her to a couple more orgasms.

Finally I laid down on the massage table, Dana climbed on top of me and I slid into her tight pussy. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Dana started saying words I didn't know she knew. Telling me to fuck her harder. I did. She bounced up and down on my cock with an animalistic fury.

"Oh, Jack, I've never had sex this good."

"I guess I'll have to give you a massage more often," I replied.

"Screw that, just come over and fuck me," Dana exclaimed.

"Well, if you insist." I said.

I knew she was ready to come again. I also knew that she had her tubs tied, so coming inside of her wouldn't be an issue. I was ready to make her come one final time, but I wanted to make sure I came simultaneously. I had one more trick up my sleeve, or should I say one more finger up her ass. I reached around, felt for her asshole and slid a finger inside. Dana gasped, but also clamped her pussy tighter on my cock. As soon as I started fucking her ass with my finger she exploded into a powerful orgasm, which made me finally shoot my load inside her.

Two down one to go. The final person to help me to get back at my high school tormentor was Jeff's own wife, Beth. Jeff was out of town for a teachers convention and once again the opportunity presented itself to me. There were a string of house burglaries in the area and then on the week of the conference a few bad thunder storms added to the mix to cause Beth to be frightened. None of the burglaries were actually in her neighborhood, but she didn't know that. Especially since I made it seem like one was about to happen when I banged on her back door and hide in the bushes a few times. It wasn't long before I got a call from Beth asking me to come over and stay with her. I told her I'd be there in a few minutes, although when I took the call I was already in her back yard.

The first couple nights were fine, or so I thought. I stayed in the guest room, but apparently Beth hadn't slept very well, due to the storms. Soon Beth asked me if I'd be willing to sleep in her bed. Of course I said yes.

Beth was tall, about 5'8" or 5'9" with long black hair, brown eyes and a nice body. And, unlike Heather and Dana, she had big breasts. Once again I let nature take its course. Even though I was helping Beth out, I made it seem like she was doing me a favor by letting me stay with her. So, after work every day I came home and made dinner and after dinner I cleaned up. Then we watched TV or a movie. We both liked the same shows and movies. I even gave her a noninvasive back massage. The school I ran was very popular and really, who doesn't like a good massage?

The first night in her bed she said she couldn't sleep unless we cuddled. Beth had an even better ass than Dana and I'm sure she felt my hard cock pressed against it through my shorts, but I wanted this to happen naturally, so I was patient and waited. The next day over breakfast Beth said that was the best nights sleep she'd ever had. The next night she was pressed up against me and I felt her nipples harden.

Then when the guest bathroom broke, gee, what a strange coincidence, we had to share a bathroom and were forced to shower together as we both had to be at work at the same time. Well, we were supposed to go to work anyway. We washed each other and Beth gave me a soapy hand job. I sucked on those big breasts and fingered her to an orgasm while licking her asshole. We decided to cool down for a bit. We both called into work and then had breakfast. Then we tried watching a movie, but couldn't keep our hands off each other. We raced upstairs to the bedroom and picked up where we left off in the shower. Not only were Beth's boobs big, but so were the areola's, which had little bumps all around them.

I spent a lot of time licking and sucking on those big boobs and fat nipples. The other thing that was different about Beth was that she had a little more hair around her cunt. I soon found out that Beth was pretty wild and willing to do anything. We tried positions I'd never even heard of, but because both Beth and I were in such good shape, it worked. Finally after bringing Beth to a couple of orgasms, it was time for my own. I knew just what I wanted to do and although it took some convincing on my part, Beth finally agreed. After using plenty of lube I slid my cock into Beth's asshole. When I reached around and rubbed her clit, she exploded into a squirting orgasms, which caused her butt to clamp even tighter on my cock, giving me my own orgasm.

So I knew I got revenge on my former bully, but he didn't know, well not yet anyway. I had been planning to relocate my business and life to warmer weather and that's what I did. Jeff and his family were really bummed that I was going to miss his big 50th birthday party. I sent a gift and told him to only play it after all the kids were gone and it was just him, his parents, and his wife and sister. It was a DVD. First I outlined all the accomplishments he made in high school. Then I listed all the horrible things he had done to me back then. And finally, I showed a very edited version of all my sexual exploits with his sister, mom and wife, which I had shot with my phone. The final message on the screen read, What goes around comes around!