Revenge Or Hot Passion?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her sweet nectar coating his shaft and her walls gripping his big shaft with force, was enough to send Kareem into primal mode. Sitting up more, Kareem grabbed Jixxana's long dark auburn pony tail, as his other hand snaked around to rub her clit.


Screaming in delight, Jixxana's head was pulled back with the force of her hair being pulled firmly but not enough to cause her too much pain. Her engorged clit felt like it was on fire, as his thick fingers pulled and tugged on the little nub, just enough to cause her pleasure-pain, not harm.

Rocking her hips back and forth, Jixxana screamed out Kareem's name over and over as he branded her little pussy with his big shaft; stretching and filling her to her womb.

"Oh God" Seeing stars behind her eyes, Jixxana's lips parted in a scream as a huge orgasm overtook her body, shaking her, consuming her. This caused her inner muscles to grip and tighten on Kareem's shaft almost painfully. Unable to hold back anymore, Kareem plunged harder and faster into Jixxana's body, almost sending her flying forward if she wasn’t tied to the bed. Kareem held her around her small waist as he thrust almost angrily into her body, wanting to possess her. Kareem threw back his head as his cum came flying out of his big shaft in a torrent of white cream. Jixxana responded by milking all his shaft of the hot thick cum...wanting it all inside her womb.....coating and overflowing her

Kareem untied Jixxanan and collapsed beside her, bringing her with him to lay her head on his chest. Kareem held Jixxana' s trembling body, as their breathing went back to normal.

"I'm cold Kareem" Jixxana's body trembled from the aftershocks of their hot passion.

Covering her body with the soft blue down comforter, Kareem's mind whirled with emotion of what just transpired.

Laying on her back to recuperate, Jixxana's breasts were still red from Kareem's fingers on them. Turning to look at Jixxana, Kareem looked at her tight little nipples..leaned over to take one gently into his mouth, as his middle finger slid into her creamy little pussy, up on her g-spot. Rasing her hips, Jixxana was not prepared for this new sensation.

Kareem's fingers grazed over the little bundle of nerves just up inside her little pussy, sending her body bucking wildly, as his mouth tugged on her engorged nipples. This send Jixxana into a series of orgasms and tremors. Juices flew over Kareem's fingers and hand as her body went into a shock of orgasms.

As Jixxana watched Kareem's face as he rested, she slid down his body, and touched his shaft, still wet from their mixed juices. Curiously, she leaned down and licked the tip of his shaft, stopping for a moment to savor the taste. Her small hand then gripped his shaft, as her hot mouth plunged down upon his wet and creamy shaft. She couldn’t get all of his shaft into her mouth, but she took half of him, tasting herself and him on her tongue. Slowly, she cleaned his beautiful shaft with her mouth and tongue, as her fingers gently cupped his love sacs, massaging them with care. After having her fill of him, she crept back up his body to curl beside him. Even though Kareem slept, his strong arm wrapped around her soft body to hold her.

Waking in the early light, Jixxana stretched and remembered where she was. Looking sideways, she watched Kareem's handsome face as he slept.

Getting her clothes back on, Jixxana prepared to leave the room, then decided to leave her soaked white lace panties behind, on the pillow. Rubbing her sore behind after having him biting her during their passion, she decided to leave her panties behind as a gift, as his bite was a reminder to her. Looking back one more time, Jixxana smiled and looked at Kareem's body in slumber.

"I just wonder who took revenge on whom. Seems we both made our intentions clear" she whispered softly as she left Kareem's house.

When Jixxana arrived home, and took her coat off, a piece of paper fell out of her coat pocket. it read:

Jixxana It is not the end for us. You have not seen the last of me, pretty little woman.

Kareem Jamal.

12