Revenge Pt. 02 Day 01: Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled responding "As you remember I was a programmer. I started my own side project, a real labor of love. I didn't think it was for sale, but Google came and made an offer that put it on the market. I am no one percenter, but I can afford an occasional shopping spree. "

Okay okay okay...I said over and over in my head. I can avoid orgasm for five minutes, no problem. I'll just think about something else. "You've got a bet" I said, "and you are going to lose."

He smiled at me replying "I cannot lose. I would love to take you on a shopping spree, very much. I think we just agreed recently we are a we now. And we will" he said drawing it out like I had earlier "buy us some very nice clothes."

"And if I win I will...use you." he said slyly.

I pressed the button and showed him 4:55 on the screen.

He leaned in reaching under my legs with his arms and slid my ass across the couch to the very edge so suddenly I gasped. In my mind I said "Oh MY!", but luckily that didn't make it to my outside voice. He rested my legs across his shoulders with his face buried between them.

Think about anything else...anything, anything at all. My mind was an absolute blank. And then his tongue and hot, oh so hot, breath were teasing up from my pussy to the very top of my clit. My hands balled into fists, my eyes closed and my back arched; all without so much as asking my permission. I was in serious trouble.

He then took the top of his nose at the very top of my clit and slide it downward and, I think, blew on me like he was blowing out a candle. It was cool and hot and I had to think of something else. I glanced at the phone beside me on the couch. Are you fucking kidding me. 4:15 still on the clock. Think about work, that is it, think about work.

He pressed his tongue in more firmly and slid it slowly up again only this time I felt him press fingers slowly into me. My legs clamped onto his head, again without checking in first. Traitorous legs!

His lips closed over my entire clitorous and sucked as his fingers arrived at my g-spot. I gasped and arched my back again. "Oh god" I said. I said it aloud without meaning too. Then my mouth made many more moaning and gasping sounds and I couldn't think. He kept it alternating between licking and sucking as his two fingers massaged me inside, not in a regular pattern that I could anticipate but random. Sometimes steady pulses with each mouth movement, then a pause of several suction events, to be followed up by quick pulses while the mouth remained slow.

My legs were trying to crush his head now and I was grinding myself into him screaming. I wasn't going to make it. I glanced at the phone. 1:22 I struggled trying to control myself; what if he wanted to put stinky feet on my face?! My body wouldn't stop. What if he wanted to spank me.

Okay that last thought turned out to be a terrible idea as I orgasmed. This wasn't like any other orgasm I had ever had. I was screaming, my body still grinding desperately into him with unrepentant lust. The heat started at my clitorous and swept my entire body, each hair over my entire body standing up and goose bumps formed. It wouldn't stop.

He slowed down the kissing but was stroking the fingers deep into me as the alarm went off. The orgasm would not stop. The alarm just kept beeping as he gently sucked and stroked with the fingers sliding across the g-spot and deep within. Just the correct amount of friction. I was running out of air. The screaming stopped because I couldn't breath out any longer and I heard myself gasp in a ragged breath with the beep beep of the alarm in the background.

He stopped the kissing and brought the fingers to a stop resting lightly on the g-spot. The orgasm slowly relented leaving me spent and weak. I reached over shutting off the alarm and relaxed my thighs from his head, but left them over his shoulders.

He straightened enough that his head came up to kiss and nuzzle my thigh just above the line of the stockings as he gently retracted his fingers.

Looking at me he asked "Want to back out of the bet?"

"No" I said sounding a bit contrite. Fair is fair I suppose. Besides he knows I can have him again after next weekend so if he does anything to me deserving, I can get my revenge.

"Nicely done" I said meaning it.

"Two victories in a row. I am going to have to make my bets harder going forward."

He smiled at me warmly and said "Yes mistress. Though I will take you shopping with me next weekend" he paused then continued "as my slave. It will be epic. You may prefer having lost this bet."

I laughed at the use of epic. I am a gaming nerd at heart. The heart that fluttered a little fearfully at the thought of submitting even to him.

"Besides" he continued "you threw that first bet. You purposely gave me the stimulus when the clock was nearly out and I was on the verge of failing."

I felt myself blush at being called out. I stuck out my tongue at him then pulled him in tight for a hug. I started to kiss him, but then noticed he was looking a little glazed around the mouth and thought better of it.

"I am so exhausted I must sleep now" I said. "Set up the sheets so that one of us can sleep on each length of the couch"

"Yes mistress", he responded. I grabbed my toiletries kit and headed toward the bathroom. "Oh and go clean up and brush when you are done" I tossed over my shoulder on the way down the stairs.

After brushing my teeth, and putting my hair in a pony tail for the night I slipped off my bra and stepped back to look at myself in the mirror. Not as perky as twenty, but they were all mine. I could sleep in panties and hose, but a bra would drive me nuts.

I smiled thinking of the night and day ahead.

By the time I returned to the glass room in the treetops he had cleaned himself, and was patiently waiting in a kneeling position near the couch, but facing the stairs.

I smiled and slinked across the floor to him. When I arrived I squatted onto my heels and taking his face in both hands kissed him hard on the mouth. That was nice. So I did it again, and again. I leaned back and stood up.

I walked over to the couch purposefully clicking the heels a little louder than necessary. I took the pillow and positioned it so I could stretch out with my feet toward the bend of the L. It left enough room for a head if I was stretched out, and if I was bent knee would keep me within reach.

"Lay down, face in the L" I said.

He started to comply and I said "Wait. Take off the shirt and tie. " I watched him strip. Something about a man removing a tie and dress shirt is intoxicating. His pecs and shoulders were insane. "Did you do steroids this month" I asked seriously.

He chuckled and in an assuring voice said "No mistress"

I shook my head in wonder.

"Last game of the day. " I said. "I am going to sleep here" I patted the couch near the pillow. "When I wake up, as many times as I wake up, I want you to have your face nestled into my feet. Or foot if they are separate. If not tomorrow evening's sunset will not be so comfortable for you my love."

"Yes mistress."

I laid down pulling a sheet over me but leaving my hosed feet poking out the bottom. He nestled his face into them obediently. On second thought I don't have to risk cold feet. I reached down and covered my feet and his head with the sheet. His warm breath made my toes warm in short order and I noticed his sheet bulge outward in just the right place before I fell asleep.