Revenge Served Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, you don’t pay any attention to me, all you worry about is your precious Shannon.”

“I would pay attention to you, if you would stop fucking around on me. Shannon at least truly loves me. Oh yes, Melissa. I knew all about your affair. I pretended not to notice for Shannon’s sake. But it seems that you don’t care about either of us. I want you to leave.”

“What you can’t possibly kick me out of here, Chris.”

“I sure can. I want you to leave and I am filing for divorce as soon as I can. I don’t want to look at you, so the sooner you get out of here the better.”

I heard him coming towards the stairs, so I ran back up to my room. I left the door slightly open so I could hear what else was happening. I could hear my mother sobbing, saying how she was sorry and that it would never happen again. My father didn’t even respond to her. He just started packing her things. Throwing bags on the floor full of her clothing and jewelry, toiletries and stuff like that.

“Get out!” He yelled. I had never heard my father raise his voice and it kind of scared me. Before she left, I saw him grab her by the wrist. He took their wedding ring off of her and pulled her towards the door. Throwing her stuff outside, he threw her car keys at her. Slamming the door shut, he locked it. I heard her car start and the wheels screech as she sped away from the house.

I heard footsteps coming to my door. I sat down on my bed, no use pretending I didn’t know what was going on. He came in and kissed me. We sat there for a few minutes.

“Don’t worry, sweetie. I will take care of things. We will leave here and be together forever if that is what you want.”

I took the ring from his hand and placed it on my left hand’s ring finger. “That is exactly what I want Daddy.”

12