Revenge Sex

Story Info
Cheating to punish a cheater has a surprising twist.
4.1k words
3.95
36k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I vowed that I would have a one-night stand to get back at Jerry for cheating on me. But I got more than I bargained for.

Tom is an interesting man in his 40s. An architect, Tom is good looking and fit. Not normally my type, but perfect for making Jerry jealous. We enjoyed our dinner date and he seems harmless enough so I invite him to come back to my place for a night cap. I'm looking forward to a little heavy petting for my enjoyment but more for revenge on Jerry. Two can play at this game and once Jerry finds out, he'll know what it feels like to be cheated on and he'll think long and hard before he ever cheats on me again, I deduce.

No sooner do we get inside the house but gentleman Tom offers to help me out of my coat. I agree and turn my back to him while he slips my coat down both arms and then spins me around and presses me against the nearby wall in the foyer, sending my purse across the floor in the process.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," he whispers seductively in my ear, his hot breath on my neck making my body tingle. My arms are trapped in my coat which is now at my waist and he has me sandwiched between the wall and his body.

"What..." I try to protest but he's pulling my hair so my lips are in the perfect position for him to capture them with his own. First, he gently bites my upper lip. My body is on fire. I can't get away from his touch. His hands are big but gentle...and relentless. I wonder if his dick is also big. He is caressing my breast while his lips take mine as prisoners. My mind is in overload. I'm pinned against my own wall, my hands trapped in my own jacket, being overwhelmed by his touch and my body is suddenly screaming for more. I can't scream because his tongue is deep in my mouth and even if I could, by now I only want to scream for more. I've never felt like this with Jerry. I know I shouldn't, but I'm pissed at Jerry for cheating on me and while I want to punish him, I am finding Tom's hands are masterful. I don't know this guy but I want more of him touching me, holding me, taking me. Every time he touches me, all I can think of is that I want him inside me. I want him to throw me on my own bed, strip my clothes off and ravage me sexually until every inch of my body is satiated and begging for more.

All of these thoughts are racing through my head making me dizzy while his mouth and hands are holding me captive in my own living room and driving me into a sexual frenzy. I haven't been able to say or do anything for what seems to be a lifetime because I'm a prisoner of his touch and his aggressive, take-me approach. The most I can do is put my hands on his waist, not to stop him but to confirm I'm not dreaming. My body is mesmerized by this stranger. I'm aware that he is peeling my clothes off of me but my hands are not stopping him because I now want him to want me so badly that he can't stop himself from caressing, fondling, licking and nibbling on every inch of my body. First my coat falls to the floor, followed by my wrap-around dress, leaving me standing there in my black lace bra, matching thong, garter belt and my thigh high black stockings in my red stilettos.

I wanted Jerry to be jealous but I'm realizing that Tom is a sex Yoda and my body has willingly surrendered to his touch within moments, where Jerry had to work for hours to turn me on.

My head is swimming. I can feel my body coming up off the ground. He is carrying me somewhere. I'm nearly naked and I'm not stopping him. I don't care where he takes me now, so long as he keeps on doing whatever he is doing to me. I've never felt like this before. I'm like a drug addict who will agree to anything, so long as I get more and tonight Tom is my drug of choice. I never imagined that I could feel this way about any man, let alone someone who is essentially a stranger.

We are in my bedroom now standing next to the bed. He is removing his neck tie with one hand while his other hand is around my waste, pulling me close to him. I feel the clasp on my bra release. My breasts are now free and his lips are exploring my neck. His hot breath is sending shockwaves through my body. The only sounds I hear are the moans of desperate desire coming from me. He takes my hands in his and presses my wrists together in front of me; our eyes are locked on each other until I feel his necktie ensnare my wrists. I look down quickly to see what he is doing and he whispers, "you're all mine now. I'm going to make you come over and over and over again tonight in ways you never dreamed of." I'm terrified but I don't resist him. I can't resist him. I don't want to resist him. I feel like I'm drunk with wanton lust for this man. I feel myself getting wet. I've never been tied up before and it has taken my passion to a whole new level and I like it. He pushes me down onto the bed and presses his body on top of mine to trap me. I struggle in a mock attempt to get free, pushing my bound hands against his chest but he can see the glee in my eyes. The hunger for more in my eyes. I don't know where this is going but my body is determined to find out.

He urges my knees apart with those large hands and kneels between my legs. He slowly unbuckles his belt; my eyes are fixated on it. He starts to slip it free from his trousers watching me, watching it. Will he take me over his knee and spank me with it? I wonder. I continue to struggle, trying to sit up in bed with my hands bound in front of me. His silk necktie that is binding my hands tickles my nipples each time I struggle. I like it. I can see his sex growing as he watches me struggle. His belt is free from his trousers now and he corrals my wrists, slipping the belt between them, pushing them above my head as his body presses against mine, making escape impossible, if I had wanted to escape of course. I endeavor to stop him from making me his prisoner as he continues to claim me with his mouth while his hands strap mine to the headboard. Now, I am his prisoner. I'm afraid. I try to speak but he clamps his hand over my mouth. "No talking tonight. If you speak, I will gag you." He warns. I can see that he is turned on by the fear in my eyes. I find his large hand clamped firmly over my mouth and his warning both terrifying and wildly erotic. I test my bindings while thinking about what it would be like to scream at the top of my lungs during out-of-this-world sex while I'm gagged. He can see a change in my eyes and releases his hand from my mouth watching my lips to see if I will honor his command to remain silent.

"Gag me," I challenge him.

He displays a devilish grin and calmly steps off the bed, leaving me helpless, tied to the headboard, the only clothing remaining are my wet thong, garter belt, stockings and, of course, my red stilettos. I study him as he calmly walks to my dresser and starts rooting through my drawers until he finds my beautiful, $200.00 Hermes silk scarf. My stilettos are unconsciously writhing against the sheets. I'm watching him. Smiling, he slowly heads back to the bed, his eyes locked on mine. I know I should scream and tell him to stop but I want him to gag me tonight. I want to feel my 200.00 silk scarf muffling my screams as I orgasm over and over again. I want to know that every time I wear this scarf, I will remember this night. I don't want to get in the way of my sexual rapture tonight and gagging me will stop me from doing that.

He sits down on the bed next to my helpless body. I struggle against my bindings, more for my own enjoyment than for any other reason. I watch his eyes. He smiles as he first twirls the silk between his large hands so it wraps itself into a thin, long ribbon. He slides the cool silk scarf behind my head. I can't hide my smile as he prepares to gag me.

"Do you have any last words?"

I don't have a chance to say anything before he wraps the scarf around the side of my head and ties it in a double knot in my mouth so snuggly that it pulls my cheeks back, forcing my mouth to stay open. I try to speak but only incoherent murmurs escape. I try to scream but little more than a whisper can be heard from the depths of my silk prison. We both know that I could scream at the top of my lungs now and no one will hear me. It is so erotic. I struggle in earnest and my breasts rock to and fro. He is watching them now and smiles. I am getting wetter by the second as I see the pleasure and admiration in his eyes as he watches my breasts.

He stands up and begins to slowly undress himself as he watches me, watching him. Between each piece of clothing that he sheds, his finger slips between my thighs and strokes my slit through my sopping thong. I scream out with pleasure but my screams are muffled, making me even more aroused and more wet. For the first time, I can be completely free to scream during sex without worry about the neighbors hearing.

By the time he is naked, I am close to my first orgasm of the night and his erection has my full attention. He is huge and I wonder if my body can take that much man. I wonder if he is going to be gentle or pound me. Either way, no matter how much I strain to get free or scream no one is going to hear me outside this room and no one is coming to my rescue. We are in our own sexual universe now.

I'm starting to sweat. My breathing is becoming fast and shallow with anticipation. My cries are frantic through my gag. My hands are jerking against the headboard. I am fully in the moment and feeling everything he is doing to my body. And he is doing everything imaginable. His touch is eliminating all my rational thought. My base animal lust has taken over and I don't care what he does to me now, as long as he continues to take me on this erotic journey we are on.

He removes my stilettos and tosses them off the bed before slowly unclipping my thigh high black stockings from my garter belt. My eyes are watching his every move. As he releases each piece, his finger slips between my thighs and strokes my slit, sending thunderous sensations throughout my body. He is pressing my knees together now and grabs my garter belt and thong, easily slipping them both off of me at the same time. He smells my thong and smiles down at me before setting it to the side on the bed. I am certain he will keep my panties as a souvenir of the night. I'm not embarrassed at all, I'm turned on. He pushes my knees apart now and lowers himself between my thighs. Oh my god, he's going to eat me out. I've never had anyone go down on me before. I'm terrified, but there is no escaping his mouth...Oh my god, this is amazing. My entire body is on fire. I can feel my thighs opening up even more to his touch. His tongue just ducked inside of me. The feeling is unbelievable. The deeper he goes with his tongue, the more I am screaming for more through my $200.00 Hermes gag.

"you will come for me now," he whispers as I feel his fingers enter me. First one and then a second. My hips lurch up off the bed to meet them. To get them deeper into me. I can feel him exploring inside me while his tongue is sucking on my clit. Suddenly, my body has come alive in ways I never knew were possible. His fingers have found a place inside me that is so overwhelming that I can hear myself screaming in ecstasy. He is forcing my hips firmly against the bed with one hand while his other hand is stroking that place inside of me hard and fast while his mouth is sucking on my clit. There is no escape from the pleasure he is overwhelming me with. He continues to ravage me for what feels like a lifetime until I can't take anymore. My body freezes in place as he furiously continues to drive his fingers in and out of me. He knows my body better than I do. I am losing my breath; my screams are coming nonstop as my body explodes in a cataclysmic orgasm. I am shuddering but he won't let up. I try to escape but he is pressing my hips against the bed so I can't evade his touch. I'm certain to die from ecstasy in the next minute but I don't care. I can feel my juices flowing freely to him now. I can hear him slurping them and it makes me even more aroused. He knows I have orgasmed and he knows it was massive. He reads my body like a book. My screams are now low groans of happy afterglow, my skin glistening with sweat.

"good girl," he whispers, slipping his fingers out of me and licking them clean in front of me before sliding up onto my sweat covered, satiated body.

"we are just beginning," I hear him whisper. Now I am afraid. I know if he takes me any further, I am likely to die in this bed, tied to my own headboard. Jerry could never go more than one time and I got used to that. Tom, on the other hand, is ready to go again. I try to tell him to stop. I try to squirm away from him. I try to free my hands from the headboard but we both know, there is no escaping him now.

He is once again on his knees between my thighs. Tom lifts my buttocks off the bed as I wriggle desperately to keep his massive cock away from me. My body is wildly sensitive now and exhausted. I can't stop him. He watches the fear in my eyes as he calmly captures both of my thighs, guiding his massive, hard cock to my opening. I am screaming, squirming, jerking against my bindings but he keeps coming until I can feel the head of his cock pressed against my wet slit. He can see the look of terror in my eyes as I scream no over and over again, shaking my head furiously but the only sound coming out is little more than a jumble of frantic mumbles.

Slowly, he breaches my opening which is so wet that it offers him no resistance. He smiles down at me. I immediately discover that any attempt to squirm away from him only drives him in deeper. I freeze in place, shaking my head no as he enters me, slowly, methodically filling me up so much that I'm sure I will split in half and then he stops moving, his eyes studying mine. I can feel his cock throbbing inside me. I can feel my body getting hot and wet. He is patient. His hands slip to my buttocks and start to massage them while he gently shifts his weight just enough to move his cock inside me. It sends shock waves through me. My body lurches. I feel my head push back against the pillows as my eyes start to close under his touch. He shifts inside me again and my hands grab the belt binding them to the headboard to steady myself when the shockwave of sexual pleasure rips through me again.

"Relax, I'm going to take you now," he whispers, draping my legs over his shoulders, freeing his hands to capture one nipple with his thumb and forefinger while his other thumb rubs my clit. I scream out with pleasure as the power of his touch overwhelms my senses like a tsunami. He is starting to move inside me now. Slow and long strokes, pressing against every nerve ending inside my body. His hand is kneading my breast now and that thumb on my clit is driving me out of my mind with greedy lust for more. I'm wet and getting wetter with every stroke of his cock inside me. I'm sweating now. I can feel the heat moving up to my face. My eyes are closing as I'm slipping away into an ocean of feelings I have never experienced before. I feel like I'm floating. Like my body is on some magic carpet ride. My heart is pounding out of my chest but my body wants more. I am a sexual glutton.

"open your eyes" he whispers. I follow his command. Oh my god, I'm watching him impale me with that massive cock. Slow and steady. He pulls it almost completely out of me and then once again, it disappears inside me. I can't believe how erotic this is to watch. I can't believe my body can fit that much cock inside. I can hear my voice getting more and more frantic, my breathing is getting ragged. I feel like I'm watching an amazing porn movie but I'm watching me getting fucked for real by a master.

"keep watching," he commands. I obey.

I look at my breasts and watch his hand manipulating my hard, red nipple. I have never seen my nipples like this. My breasts are both hard now under his touch. I'm watching my body slowly being driven to a massive orgasm and I can't stop it. Even if I could, I don't want to stop it.

"I'm going to make you come now. This will be stronger than the last orgasm so get ready," he states plainly, releasing my breast, pushing my feet flat on the mattress, buttocks on the bed, my legs spread wide. I'm terrified. I thought the last orgasm would kill me. I can't stop him and frankly, my body won't stop him. He takes hold of my hips and thrusts into me hard one time and then stops and watches me lurch powerfully in the bed and scream out at the intensity of his thrust as it ignites every nerve ending inside my body in a split second like striking a flint onto a pile of tinder. He does it again and this time, the power of his thrust made me hot and wet. My eyes are as wide as dinner plates. I realize that he has complete control over my body and he knows exactly what he is doing. He is my sexual god right now and he can either pleasure me beyond my wildest dreams, punish me or kill me. I squirm out of fear but he holds my hips steady, "don't move or I'll tie your feet to the bed with these black stockings you are wearing," he warns and drives into me again, this time deeper. His cock ignites a pleasure point inside me that I didn't even know existed until this moment. Deep, deep inside me where Jerry has never been able to reach. I hear my voice cooing and he starts driving harder and deeper with each thrust, stroking that spot with every thrust of his massive cock. All I can think of is what it would be like to have my feet tied to the bed posts. My voice is grunting loudly with each thrust as I feel a fire building deep inside. I've never felt anything like this before and it scares me but it feels sooooo good. I want more. I have to have more.

"I'm going to make you come and I'm going to cum inside you soon." He picks up the pace, his thrusts hard and fast now. He is smiling while pounding me relentlessly now, hitting that pleasure spot over and over again. I am so hot now that I feel like I'm on fire. There is a feeling of excitement and terror deep inside me that is building. He can see through the fear in my eyes that I'm mesmerized by it.

He won't let up now. His cock is impaling me, stretching me so far that I'm sure I will split in half but I don't. Instead, he is fanning the fire inside me that is now burning out of control. I'm tied to the bed, screaming my head off with erotic desperation. I'm panting like a wild animal, completely out of control, my body glistening with sweat. My breasts flailing with each pounding thrust into me. My body wants to thrust in rhythm to his but he won't let me. I'm being forced to be pleasured beyond my wildest dreams and I don't get to participate. The frustration is killing me. His cock is killing me. My desire for more of him is killing me.

Oh my god. Holy shit. I can feel my interior muscles clamping down. My body is starting to convulse. I can feel something powerful starting to take over my body from inside me. The feeling is amazing. I'm screaming, "don't stop, don't stop" but the only thing coming out is a frantic mumble through the bars of my silk Hermes prison cell. He doesn't stop. He knows by looking in my eyes that I'm on the edge. He can feel my body grabbing onto him inside on its own now as I approach a massive orgasm.

"It's time to come now baby," he whispers with a smile. He speeds up his motion until I'm sure I will die from all this pleasure. I watch his face change as he nears his own orgasm. A look of pain and pleasure on his face is driving me out of my mind with wanton desire. I try to thrust with my hips to get more of him inside me but he has control of them still. I'm helpless to do anything but take everything he is giving. I scream out franticly as I feel myself slipping over the edge into a massive orgasm. His cock explodes inside me, shooting load after hot load of his seed deep into me. I can't control myself any longer and my body falls off the cliff under his touch into a mind bending orgasm, the likes of which I have never known was even possible before this moment. His face a mix of intensity and delight as he fills me up to overflowing.

12