Reversal of Fortune Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I peeled myself off of Sherry's back and began to extricate my shaft gradually from her anus. I was still hard but deflating rapidly as I withdrew from her ass and was greeted by the sight of her cavernous hole gaping at me like a secret passage to her soul. A drop of my slop drooled wetly from her yawning maw and fell on the floor, only to be joined rapidly by a succession of even larger blobs pushed out by her spasming rectum. This was the most deliciously obscene scene I could possibly imagine and I had a visceral sense of euphoria wash over me as I watched her anus gulping for air like a fish on the deck.

Apparently Harvey had a similar reaction as he let out a strangled moan and began to spurt his cock sauce onto the carpet without a single stroke on his shaft. I watched Sherry take in the scene and was fascinated by the look on her face as she saw her husband climax at the sight of her anal despoliation.

I grabbed a pillow from the couch and used it to wipe the santorum from my cock, leaving a greasy brown smear on the cream-colored fabric, and stumbled off to the kitchen. Sherry and Harvey lay sprawled behind; Sherry face down across the arm of the couch and Harvey slumped heavily in the chair. Neither one looked at me or at each other. I was sweating profusely from my exertions and I gulped water directly from the faucet to cool down.

"I don't know about you guys," I shouted from the kitchen, "but I'm hungry. Hey Harvey, do you like carrots?"

- END CHAPTER 2 -

Author's Note:

I'd like to extend a special thanks to JayneC and Scintillating for their help in preparing this story for publication.

Please vote and leave feedback. Obviously my fragile ego needs all the help it can get!