Reversal of Roles

Story Info
He submits to Her.
1.1k words
4.41
138.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had planned our anniversary celebration for over two weeks. As I left for work that morning she gave me my anniversary card, telling me not to open it until I had arrived at work. Parking the car in my usual spot, I opened the card and stared transfixed at the image on the cover. She had obviously made the card herself, as on the cover was a picture of her, totally nude. 'Like What You See?' was printed under the picture. I opened the card, hoping to see more nude pictures of her, but inside was only a message, 'Today, our roles will be reversed, please come home at noon'. Puzzled, I walked into the office and after finding my supervisor, informed him that something had come up and I would need to leave at noon.

My phone rang at approximately 11:30. Picking it up, I was surprised to hear my wife's voice. 'In your car you will find another envelope' she said. Open it and follow the instructions she demanded. Running out to my car, I found and ripped open the envelope. Inside was another picture of her; this one showed her with a very large dildo in each hand. Why don't you come home and play with me, the caption under the picture said. I started up the car and made it home in record time.

Opening the door, I found a note instructing me to strip off all my clothes and to then go down into the basement. I removed my clothes and went down the basement stairs. I heard soft music and smelled the sweet odor of burning incense as I stepped into the main room downstairs. My wife was nowhere to be seen. I called out for her and was shocked when she stepped out of the small bedroom we have down there. She wore a pair of thigh-high black boots and nothing else. In her hand, was a long, slender black whip. My cock stood at attention, as I took in this incredible sight. She was amused by my reaction to her slutty attire. 'I can see that you like me like this' she said. I could only nod my head as I continued to soak in her beauty. Enough staring, she exclaimed, as she slipped a blindfold over my eyes.

Leading me into the bedroom, she told me to get onto the bed on all fours. My pulse went up as my wrists and ankles were secured so that I could not get away. 'Relax' she said, as she poured massage oil over my shoulders and buttocks. She proceeded to give me a most erotic massage, time and time again bringing me to the brink of orgasm, only to ease off every time she sensed my impending explosion. She the turned her attention to my butt, letting her hands slip between the oily cheeks of my ass. She teased the rim of my anus, sliding her finger back and forth over my most intimate of openings. I tensed as she slowly slid one finger into my virgin ass. 'Relax and enjoy' she said, as her other hand caressed my cock and balls.

As she stroked my cock, she slowly slid her finger farther and farther up my ass. My cock became harder and harder as she fingered my tight ass. She then removed her finger, asking me if I wanted to continue. 'Please fuck my ass', I cried. She poured lubricant over three of her fingers, plunging one finger all the way into my ass with one savage thrust. I thrust my hips back and forth, again and again sliding along the length of her finger. She slipped another finger in my ass, slowly working both of them all the way into my now stretched anus. She slid both fingers in and out of my ass with tremendous speed, bringing me to the brink of an incredible orgasm. As quickly as she had started, she now stopped, pulling both fingers from my gaping ass. 'Please fuck my ass' I begged. She asked me if I was ready for the next step. In the condition I was in, I was ready for anything. 'Please, I'll do anything', I said.

She then showed me the two dildos that were in the picture I had received earlier in the day. Coating the smaller of the two (it was still bigger than my cock) with lubricant, she began to work it into my butt. With each thrust, it went deeper and deeper into me, it's balls finally slapping against my ass cheeks. I couldn't believe that I had a large, lifelike fake cock up my ass and even more unbelievable was the fact that I was enjoying it. My wife began to fuck my ass with that cock, sliding it in and out of my ass, slowly at first, then faster and faster as I got used to it. Karen was ecstatic as I moaned again and again that it felt so good to be fucked in the ass. After about 10 minutes of this fantastic fuck, she pulled the dildo out of my ass and tossed it aside. Before I could ask her why, she told me that she had another cock she wanted to introduce to me. Holding up a long, thick, realistic looking cock, she told me that it was 9 and a half inches long and over 5 inches in circumference. I wasn't sure if I could take one that large, but she told me I was going to, no questions asked. Coating it with lubricant, she began to slowly slide it into me. My ass felt as if it was going to split in two as she fed it into my ass, inch by inch.

Her eyes glazed over as I took the entire length into my ass. As before, she started fucking me with that cock, slowly at first, with short quick strokes. As my ass accommodated the size of this cock, she began to fuck me faster and faster, slamming the entire length of that cock in and out of my ass with each thrust. Sensing my impending orgasm, she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth as she thrust that cock deep into my ass. My orgasm was so intense that I almost passed out, my cock spurting large amounts of cum into her mouth and down her throat.

As I lay on the bed, trying to catch my breath, I could not believe I could willingly take such a large cock in my ass, but I had done it and I had enjoyed it beyond my wife's wildest dreams. 'That was incredible', I said. 'I hope you liked it' she replied. I said that I was ready to try it again whenever she wanted to. 'Glad to hear you say that' she answered. She walked over to her dresser, opened one of the drawers, and pulled out a large strap-on cock. The next cock you have in your ass will be mine!!