Reversal of Roles

Story Info
Time for the roles to be reversed; how hot will it be?
1.7k words
4.32
47.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a tough week. It seemed that everyone at her work had an idea about how she should do her job, what she should say and how she should say it. And if it only happened once or twice, one might say that's to be expected. But it seemed that no matter what she did, or didn't do, someone had an opinion on what she was doing wrong and how she should do it better.

His week was very much the opposite. It seemed that everyone couldn't make a decision without consulting with him. Staffing, budgets, meetings: no matter what the issue, everyone seemed to need to get his blessing or input. And, just like her, while once or twice might have been understandable, the frequency of it all just made him want to scream in frustration.

As they both made their way home that Friday, she could only think about how powerless she felt and how much she hated that. What she wanted more than anything else was to be the one who actually had some control; who could actually be the one to hold power over someone else. God, what a feeling of control that would be!

He couldn't help but think how tired he was to have to solve everyone else's problems. For him, he longed for an opportunity to not have to think or decide; he just wanted to turn everything off and not have to make one decision. Not one. Someone else could do that and he would happily go along. That would be a treat beyond words!

She was the first to arrive after work. Feeling angrier and more fed up by the minute, the first thing she did was pour herself a double tequila. With a practised flick, she poured it and swallowed it down with one large gulp. As she went upstairs to change, she could feel the drink begin to take effect. And take effect it did! As she undressed, she thought about how everyone at work under-estimated her. What right did they have to run her life, she thought? She could damn well run her own life, make her own decisions and have people scurry about to fill her commands. Damn right! As she stood naked in front of the mirror, she looked at her petite frame and knew that with a body like that, she could certainly use it to command some attention from most men she knew.

Yes, she thought, tonight I won't be submissive to anyone. I'll be the one who's the boss, the one who makes all the decisions. And with that decision made, she put on her black thigh-high boots, slipped into her black g-string, grabbed the riding crop and walked downstairs. After slamming back another generous shot of tequila to fortify her, she popped in a porn and waited on the couch.

As he opened the door, it was all he could do to decide that what he needed was a good shot of tequila. As he grabbed the bottle and swigged a stiff shot, he became aware of the fact the sounds he was hearing from the living room were the sounds of some love making. Before he had a chance to view the scene, he noticed her sitting on the couch. Usually, when they had a date, he would be the one to direct the affair and she would be the sub. Today, however, it was very apparent that things were going to be different. It started as soon as she stood up.

"Come here," she hissed as she stood up, with one foot on the footstool, showing off her gorgeous legs. He was momentarily at a loss for words; something which very rarely happened.

"I said, come here you little fuck toy," as she trailed the riding crop over her ample ass and butt crack.

Seeing her standing there, clearly in control, made him want to give up every impulse to disobey. He walked over, as if in a trance.

"Get on your knees and lick my boots," she commanded. As he fell to his knees, she grabbed his hair and snapped his head back so their eyes locked.

"Tonight you are going to be my bitch. I'll give the orders and you'll obey. If not, I'll be the one to make sure you obey. Got it bitch?"

He had never heard her talk like that, ever! And he couldn't deny the feeling in his crotch as he whispered, "Yes mistress."

And neither could she deny the warmth in her pussy as she watched him bend down to lick her boots. How many times had he been the one to demand things of her? As much as she loved giving, this was a new sensation; a feeling of control she had not much tasted. And she liked it.

As he licked, she sat down on the couch and placed one foot on the footstool while she laid her other foot on the couch. "Strip, then kiss my pussy, slave," she growled as she trailed the crop across his back.

He stood up and quickly shed his clothes. Once naked, he kneeled down again and began mouthing her warm pussy.

"Now, pull off my g-string and tongue me," she commanded. He moved to comply, pulling her string off and moving toward her dripping cunt. Before he could taste her cunt juice, she whipped the crop down onto his bare ass, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Before you taste anything, you have to ask for permission. You have to ask if you can touch me."

"Yes, mistress," he responded. "May I tongue you mistress?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes, tongue me, my little fuck toy, and don't stop until I tell you." With that, she grabbed his head and buried it into her throbbing, wet cunt.

As he licked, tongued, and sucked on her dripping pussy, she brought her boot around to his low-hung balls and gently prodded them with the toe of her boot. As his head vibrated around her wet fuck hole, her boot stroked his balls, causing his cock to drip cum in anticipation of what was to come.

Again, she pulled him up by the hair until his cock was at the level of her mouth. As she eyed his bulging cockhead, she became aware of the power she held as he waited for her mouth to envelope his straining rod. What a feeling, she thought, to have him in the palm of her hand; he, powerless, while she could literally have him begging to fuck her like the dog she wanted him to be. Yes, fucking like a dog; she would be the one doing the fucking...

"Lie down," she barked, as she waited for him to lie on the floor, with his cock straining to the sky. As she positioned herself over him, she looked in his eyes. He always had 'that look' when he was out of control and ready to fuck. Lying there, with no control, she could tell he was hers and that she was the Master. And she liked it.

"Don't move; lie still," she commanded as she slowly used his cockhead to tease her pussy. Slowly she teased her pussy hole with his bulging head, then felt him begin to raise his hips to get inside her.

"Whack!", went the crop down on his chest. "I said, I'll do the fucking today, not you fuckboy. You're my toy!" And with that, she raised herself off of him to watch the disappointment on his face and see it in his dick.

As she walked around him, she deliberately touched her erect nipples with one hand while she stroked her wet pussy with the other. Standing over him, he saw her finger enter her dripping cunt, causing him to want to fuck her more than ever.

"Do you want me, fuck toy? Do you want to put your hard dick into this wet cunt?" she teased.

As their eyes locked, he could see in her that look to want to be fucked. He had seen that many times, that 'look' she got when she was hot and needing a cock in her.

"Yes, mistress, I want to fuck you. I want very much to fuck you hard and to fuck you now," he replied, hardly being able to say or think about anything other than burying his dick in her hot, wet fuck hole.

With that, she moved over to the couch and kneeled down in front of it. She lay on the cushions, spread her legs and looked over her shoulder. "Come here, fuck boy. See this wet cunt, I want you to fuck it. Fuck it good and hard! Right now!"

With that command, he moved in behind her and with one fluid motion, he drove his cock deep into her pussy hole. Her head flew back as he grabbed her hips and began sliding his cock in and out of her wet cunt.

"Yes, fuck my cunt you bitch! Fuck that hot, wet cunt. Fuck me hard like you've never fucked me before!"

With that command running through his mind, he picked up the pace and began slamming into her, his balls bouncing against her pussy lips as his cock drove deeper inside her.

As he drove her, she reached back and grabbed his hips to get even more of his cock meat into her starving cunt hole.

"Fuck me, fuck me, drive me you fuck bitch fuck toy!" she yelled. Blinded by her stream of obscenities, his cock took on a life of its own, wanting only to bury it's cum load deep in her cunt. Driving, pounding, fucking her, his bulging rod could take no more and released it's sticky cum load, deep inside her quivering cunt.

As he collapsed on her, she groaned in deep satisfaction, feeling his pulsating rod spewing within her.

Laying on the couch for a few moments to catch their breath, they said nothing, enjoying the sensation of having had one of the most powerful orgasms either of them had ever experienced.

As she turned over, their eyes locked again. And again, they knew the expression; one of deep satisfaction and connection. And knowing; a knowing they discovered for today who the master and who the slave was.