Reversals Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric shook his head nervously. "I don't... remember it like that and I certainly didn't force you."

"I can't force you either. I wouldn't if I could." she said. "You always have a choice. You're free to leave me anytime you want, Eric."

Eric winced. There it was again, the clear threat of losing her. Julia held it over him like a sword. "Julia, please, I don't want my ears pierced. I know some men have that done now but-"

"Who said anything about your ears?"

Eric shrugged again, confused.

Julia stared at him for a bit, enjoying the moment, smiling mischievously at his obvious discomfort. "I'm having your cock pierced."

"What!!? You're not serious!"

"Totally serious. They're going to pierce the head of your cock and put a big ring through it."

Eric was staggered. He began feeling lightheaded.

"I'm thinking maybe a Prince Albert piercing," she said. "Maybe I can attach a leash to it afterwards."

"Julia, please. No. Let's just go. Please," he begged.

She ignored the pleas and began walking towards the door of the shop.

Eric stood there desperately nervous as Julia's heals click-clacked away over the parking lot. Impulsively, he took a few steps towards her to follow. He felt compelled to close the distance between them. As she reached the door and entered he surprised himself by quickly following her inside.

Once there, a single look around was enough to practically paralyze him. Tattoo flash and posters of bold, colorful artwork filled the walls in every direction. Among the artwork was a half-dozen posters of people, tattooed and pierced to varying degrees, some of them heavily so, a few modified in ways that made Eric blanch. Near the door was a counter filled with body jewelry, rings and bars and other things in countless sizes and designs. The very idea that something in that counter would soon be thrust through his manhood terrified him.

The shop was clean, brightly lit and professional looking but it was doing little to calm Eric's increasing sense of panic over Julia's plans for him. There were four tattooing stations in the shop, two to either side of a reception desk set in the middle of the room. The two in the back were busy, setting Eric's teeth on edge from the near constant droning buzz of tattoo machines pushing ink into skin.

Shockingly, the nearest of the two patrons, was a young woman who was getting the top of her hand tattooed! Eric could hardly believe it. The tattoo artist was another woman who was filled with dozens of garish, other worldly images, which covered both her arms. The whole scene seemed unimaginably, bizarre, certainly nothing Eric was familiar with. A tasteful tattoo or two on a woman was one thing but this? When did women start doing such bold, dramatic, in-your-face things? What had modern women evolved into?

Julia walked over to the girl standing behind the reception desk with Eric in tow, nervously hiding behind her. The receptionist set him on edge too, a mixture of normal and extreme, looking like a girl next door type in a simple pink dress yet she was heavily tattooed too with both arms completely covered and had so many piercings he couldn't even count them all.

"Can I help you?" the receptionist asked, the tone as lovely as a debutante fresh from finishing school.

"We have an appointment. My husband...," she started, gesturing towards Eric, "is here to have his penis pierced. I'm thinking I want a Prince Albert for him and I'd like to talk to the piercer about the size. I want as large a gauge as the piercer thinks is reasonable."

Eric could hardly believe his ears! She had said it like she owned him. He locked eyes with the receptionist who flashed him a knowingly, quirky smile. He felt a wave of horrific embarrassment and was certain he was blushing a deep shade of red.

"Certainly," the receptionist answered. "Our piercer can discuss options with you and your... husband. She should be free in a few minutes I think. Let me check," she said with a smile and walked away into the back of the shop, through a door with a sign declaring it was the "Piercing Studio".

Feeling a bit dizzy, Eric went over to the waiting area and sat down to think. He wasn't sure what this Prince Albert thing was exactly but it just had to be horrible and painful. How could he have allowed things to get to this point? He had to get Julia to reconsider. But how? What could he say?

Julia wandered back towards him with her phone out, smiling. "This is what you're getting today, Eric," she said, holding her phone out for him to see the picture on the screen. He stared at it in utter disbelief, alarm bells going off in his brain, then turned his full attention to Julia, his face having fallen into a panic.

"No... no... Julia, please. You can't... please, Julia. Not that," he begged, shaking his head repeatedly. "Please don't ask me to do that. Please." He looked back to the picture and fixed on the huge thick ring that passed right through the pee hole and then through the underside of the cock. It looked utterly grotesque and bizarre to him. "I'm so, so sorry about today, Julia. Please. I wasn't thinking straight. I really want to stay with you but please don't ask me to do that." The look on his face was one of utter desperation and panic.

Julia pouted at him, disappointed, but was already considering how she might turn his hysteria to her advantage. "Well... I don't know, Eric. The whole point of this is to give you a permanent reminder of today, something you can't just decide to leave or abandon like you were about to do to me today," she said with a stern look. "It's also about your decision to stay in our marriage, to make a commitment to being female lead from now on."

He nodded anxiously, wanting to appease her, then cradled his chin in both hands utterly distraught.

"Honestly, after what you did today, having your cock pierced feels like the right thing to do."

"Can we do something else?" he asked with pleading eyes. "Please, Julia. That's just too... much, too extreme. It hurts even thinking about it. I mean... how would I even pee?"

"Sitting down, like a woman has too," she responded with a smile.

Eric's face twisted up, temples throbbing like drums, as he considered what to say to her, anything to get Julia to reconsider. He looked towards the door to the parking lot, like he wanted to leave, the idea weighing on him. He stood, took one step towards the door, then turned around to look at Julia, fully taking her in, his eyes running up and down the length of her body, fully appreciating every beautiful curve. She smiled at him, not sweetly but with smugness, daring him to leave with nothing more than a look, the unspoken challenge passing between them while the hum of tattooing buzzed in the air. It lasted for several seconds before Eric relented and simply sat back down.

She stood regally over him, looking like a queen considering his fate. He looked like he was on the brink, ready to lose it. Maybe it was time to offer a little deal to see where it took them. "Honestly, I do believe that piercing your little cock is an appropriate punishment for you," she said. "You'd be reminded everyday that a woman had ringed you, that I was in charge of our marriage, in charge of you, and in charge of your little worm." Julia stared at him to make the point, reveling in the continuing panic in his eyes. "But... I don't want to seem unreasonable. I am willing to entertain... alternatives, if you have them."

Hope returned to Eric's eyes. He looked like a man who had just been pardoned. "Really?!"

Julia nodded, pursing her lips playfully, throughly enjoying her game. She really did want to pierce his cock, might still, but if she could make him complicit in his own punishment, all the better. "If you can provide me with something... appropriate. Something that I like which fits your crime then maybe we can forget about the Prince Albert for now. Maybe." She fold her arms and arched her eyebrows, staring at him, waiting for him to design his punishment.

Eric's mind spun and spun, hoping to quickly seize on an idea. All to quickly, Julia grew impatient, her eyes narrowed. "Maybe, like what I did to you then?" he offered. "Have them... pierce my ears instead?"

Julia frowned in disbelief.

"Please, hear me out. I would hate that, honestly. I know some men have that done now but no guy I know has it and, like you said, it is what I did to you so..."

"That's it? You have to be kidding. You consider that serious enough for what you did?!" Julia shook her head and shrugged. "Don't say I didn't give you an opportunity."

"No, please! Given me another chance!"

She glared at him. "One more. And I better like it or maybe I'll add a second ring to your cock."

Eric's eyes went wide, panic began flooding in again. He looked for inspiration around the room, art, posters, even the customers. The room felt unusually warm suddenly, the buzz of tattoo guns reverberating in the air, seemingly growing louder and louder, completing with the pounding in his chest. "What about...," he began, clearing his throat, "a small tattoo?"

Julia mulled it over, seemingly interested, a mischievous smile began dancing across her lips. "Of what? What type of tattoo?"

"Maybe a..." His mind went blank.

"You better come up with something quick, Eric, and it better be something good," she said, jerking her crimson tipped finger at him. "Remember what I said earlier? I want something that'll remind you forever of today. Something that'll remind you of your commitment to me and our marriage. Julia looked angry again, like she was reliving the events of the day. "I want something that shows your respect towards me, Eric! If you really want to stay with me prove it!"

The answer came to him then, it seemed obvious, something she was sure to go for. "What about... your name. I could have your name tattooed on me to show my commitment to you." As the last word left his mouth, regret began to sink in.

Julia's demeanor changed almost immediately, from anger to mild amusement. "Where?" she asked asked with interest. "Where are we going to tattoo my name on you?"

The question caught him off guard, he hadn't considered it. Coming up with an idea to save his manhood from the piercer had been the only goal. He didn't really want it anywhere. "I... don't know," he said and then made a terrible mistake, "Why don't you decide."

Julia stared at him, eyebrows arching up in surprise as her smile changed to something more devious. "Okay," she said simply, the tone almost playful. Without another word, she spun about and walked away towards the back of the shop, through the doorway to the piercing studio, where the receptionist had gone earlier.

Eric quietly cursed at himself. What was he thinking? Her name indelibly inked into him? A tattoo?! He didn't have any and didn't want any. And, Julia seemed far too happy over the turn of events. That couldn't be good, he realized.

He sat there for several more minutes obsessing in the worst way over ink and needles and pain and the permanence of what they added up to. The buzz of the tattoo guns continued droning on, permanently embedding ink into the people under their cruel stingers, making them forever different, the occasional groan of pain echoing in the room, each one compounding Eric's fears. Was this the last chance to run, to escape? Run before Julia fixed her name on him?

He stood up and eyed the door to the outside again and just stood there, frozen, long enough for Julia, the receptionist, and another heavily tattooed woman to walk out of the back room together, chatting and smiling. Reflexively, Eric sat back down.

The receptionist and Julia continued chatting and began working on some paperwork together at the reception desk. The heavily tattooed woman walked over to an empty tattoo station and began setting it up for work. Eric's head shifted back and forth between them, unsure of what to worry about more.

"Eric," Julia called, motioning him over to the receptionist desk. "You need to sign this."

He walked over sheepishly, checking over his shoulder to the tattooed woman as she placed a tattoo gun out at the station.

"Sign here," Julia instructed, holding a pen out "it's for your tattoo."

"Julia, can't-"

"Just sign it, Eric," she said impatiently, cutting him off. "I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"But-"

"You're not going to weasel out of this! This is your punishment for your contemptible disrespect of me today," she said. "You've earned this!"

He nodded begrudgingly at his stern wife.

"Besides, the tattoo was your idea," she said, flashing him a quick smile.

He nodded again.

"You're getting tattooed by Kelly," she said, motioning over towards the tattooed woman setting up the station. "Go on over there. I have to finish up the paperwork."

Eric walked over to Kelly, slowly, like he was walking to the gallows. Looking over his shoulder, Julia was writing something on the form for his tattoo, a form she had practically forced him to sign. She looked so damn sexy standing there, deliciously feminine, her every move and gesture delightful. How could he have ever wanted to walk away from her? Would it really be that horrible wearing "Julia" on his skin? He bit down on his lip thinking about it. He didn't want this but what choice did he really have? She was carving her name into him, claiming him like a piece of property so everybody knew who it belonged to. His cock twitched at the thought and that made him feel all the worse.

"Take off your shirt and have a seat," Kelly told him, gesturing to an odd looking chair, one that you leaned forward into, leaving the back fully exposed, with knee rests and a face cradle to make it more comfortable. He had gotten a shoulder and back massage once in a chair like it long ago. Today would be for something far different and a lot more painful.

The receptionist began walking over towards them, staring at the completed form in her hands, giggling. Julia smiled in response and walked over to Eric who was standing next to the chair.

"You heard her, Eric," Julia whispered sexily into his ear. "Shirt off and sit for her."

He pulled off his top. Julia immediately yanked it away from him and gently pushed him towards the chair, the tips of her nails lightly brushing his back like claws. He climbed into the chair, leaning forward into the chest rest, knees sinking into the lower pads, face peering through the cradle. His back was fully exposed, waiting for the needle and the pain to start.

The receptionist giggled again and handed the form to Kelly. She looked it over and raised an eyebrow towards Julia. "You're sure about this?" she asked with a light chuckle. Eric raised up from the face rest only to have Julia plant her hand in the back of his head and push it back into place, holding it there.

"Yes, I'm positive and I want you to use the ink you said is more resistant to laser. I don't want him thinking he can maybe have it removed someday," Julia said.

"Okay, we can do that," the artist answered. "Come on, over here. I'll need you to help with the stencil." Kelly and Julia began working off to the side, quietly, leaving Eric in a turmoil as to what they were doing and why Julia needed to be so involved.

As he sat there waiting, stewing, the receptionist walked up to him. The pink dress came halfway up her thighs revealing a viscous snake head tattooed on one leg and a black panther tattooed on the other, peaking out below the hemline. "I wish I could tell you what your wife has planned for you," she whispered excitedly, "but she swore us all to secrecy."

Eric could hardly believe his ears. How could Julia be talking to complete strangers about him like that, about something so deeply personal like modifying his body for her?! They were all women too, three females conspiring to punish and mark the errant male and that seemed perfectly fine to them!

Finishing her work with the artist, Julia walked over to the front of the chair, reveling in the power she had over Eric, looking over her victim like a hunter approaching game caught in a trap, overjoyed with what was about to happen as she watched Kelly finalize the stencil.

Julia was actually getting wet thinking about the tattoo. This was going to change things between them. There'd likely be no going back after this and she would be all the closer to realizing the larger goal of feminizing her weak, pathetic husband. It was the beginning of permanently changing his body to her liking, another step forward, a huge one. It felt wicked and delicious. Even the steely, contemptuous Dr. Joyce would be pleased with her right now, Samantha too for that matter.

Waiting, desperate to control the anxiety he felt over the tattoo, Eric focused on Julia's legs and heels while peering through the face cradle, trying to let his mind wander as he waited. He wished she would order him between her thighs again, before the tattooing started, wishing he could stay there with his face buried in her while the artist inked her name on him. His cock was getting hard just thinking about it. It was wrong, he knew it, but he couldn't help himself.

He jerked forward suddenly, startled, taking in a quick breath, as Kelly scrubbed down his lower back with something wet and cold.

"She's just cleaning your skin, Eric. Calm down." Julia said amused.

Kelly quickly rubbed the area down with some lotion then expertly positioned the stencil to Eric's skin, carefully laying it down across his lower back. Julia grinned, hardly able to wait until the needle started to bite into him. When Kelly peeled away the stencil a bluish outline stretched across his entire lower back, almost from hip to hip with cursive, hand-written script.

"How's the placement for you," Kelly asked Julia.

Julia circled behind the chair for a look. "That's perfect," she said enthusiastically.

"One of the best tramp stamp designs I think I've ever seen. Especially on a guy," the receptionist said sarcastically.

Kelly nodded in agreement as she donned some gloves. Julia's sinister smile returned, her eyes looked on in fascination as Kelly finished getting ready, taking special pleasure when the needle was fitted into the tattoo machine. A quick test had the machine buzz to life making Eric's pulse quicken.

Julia approached Eric from behind and bent over, placing her mouth mere inches from his ear. "Kelly is going to ink you now, Eric," Julia whispered, her hot breath sending a chill rippling through him. "You're getting marked so you don't forget who you belong to anymore, so you won't try to run off again," she said with contempt. "Wear my name with pride."

Kelly brought the machine to Eric's back. He could feel her hands on him. He had hoped that somehow this was all an elaborate ruse, a scare tactic. She wouldn't really do this to him, would she?

"Try to relax now," Kelly said flatly. The machine then hummed to life, joining the chorus of the other machines in the room.

The sudden burst of pain was more than Eric had expected. His eyes closed tightly against the onslaught with the certain realization that this was no ruse, no game. Julia was really doing it. Her name was being carved into him for life. He didn't want to believe it but the pain said it all. His face tightened, eyes closed, feeling alone with the shame of allowing his very body to be violated for having an obsession for Julia. That's what it was. He was obsessed with her. He had become weak, she had become strong, and he just couldn't stand to lose her.

The tattooing and pain seemed to go on forever. Eric tried to keep track of what was happening to his back, tried to figure out when it would end, counting what were maybe the letters, but it didn't add up, he couldn't make sense of it. Julia and the receptionist were both encouraging, telling him how good it looked, that it would be finished sooner than he thought but it seemed to go on and on. Julia didn't allow him any breaks or comfort either, it was a punishment after all and he was expected to endure it. He eventually lost track of time entirely and simply surrendered to the ordeal, to the pain and to the near constant buzzing of the machine, hours lost in misery and self-recriminations. Thankfully, it couldn't last forever.