Reverse Elderly Abuse

Story Info
Hard-bodied granny puts sexual hurt on young punk.
2.5k words
4.23
70.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a story about a sexy older woman dominating a young man with her hard body and sexual domination. If you don't like reading about such things, don't read this and then complain you don't like it. Tons of other stuff out there to enjoy! But if the theme appeals to you, have a look...:)

Donna puttered in her garden, content to tend to her flowers and plants in her golden years. The 67-year-old widow woman with the silver-white hair was shockingly beautiful for her age and with an athletic, muscular body. A lifelong runner and weightlifter, Donna was particularly blessed in the legs. Thick thighs, tanned from the sun and rather leathery, then were bursting with muscle, decent tone for a senior citizen, with rippling calves. She'd get remarks on her beauty, more so because of her incredible body that would be the envy of women half her age.

As Donna worked in the garden in her short white shorts, cotton white top, short white socks, sneakers and straw hat, a young boy on a bike drove by her house. She noticed he pulled down a side dirt path next to the house, figuring he had to pee and hadn't noticed her. She gave him a few minutes and went to investigate, trowel in her gloved hand, wiping the sweat from her brow.

She came around the side of the house and saw him on tiptoes peering in her window. Stepping out of sight, she watched as he tried the back door and then a back window. She stepped up behind him.

"What do you want, young man?" she asked sternly.

The kid spun around, all of 18 or so, skinny and startled.

"Uh, just, uh, looking for a drink of water, that's all," he stammered, looking away.

"You lie, young man," she said. "There's a hose right there if you wanted a drink, and you can't tell me you didn't see it, you stepped right over it," she said, blue eyes flashing in the bright light. "You were going to break into my house, weren't you?"

"No, nothin' like that, no fucking way," he shot back.

"Watch your language, little boy," she scolded.

"Hey, fuck this, I'm outta here," he said, trying to step around her.

Donna stood in his way, all 5-4, 140 rock-solid pounds of her.

"I could call the cops, but you didn't do anything illegal so they wouldn't do anything," she said, wiping her sweaty brow under her big hat. "I'd rather handle this myself, dole out my own punishment and maybe show you a little respect for your elders."

She stood, hands on hips, her giant thighs flared out fleshy and firm from the leg holes of her rather short shorts. The kid glared at her.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about, grandma, but I ain't sticking around to find out," he said rudely.

Donna smiled.

"You get by me, you can go," she smiled sweetly.

The kid blinked and looked her up and down, not believing she was going to block his path. He stepped to her right and she stepped left. He went to her left, she stepped right, blocking him again.

"Look, old lady, get the fuck out of my way, I don't wanna hurt you," he warned.

"Oh, you won't," Donna sighed, dropping her trowel and pulling up her gloves. "But I'll hurt you."

The kid looked confused and never saw the right hook coming that caught him flush in the jaw, knocking him backwards into the house. Before he could recover, she let him have a short left jab to the mouth, bloodying his lip. His hand shot to his face and pulled back his fingers doused in red.

"You old cunt!" he screamed, eyes aflame with anger.

Donna laughed and stepped back as he rushed her, ducking his head to her side and capturing it with her sturdy, thick left arm. Holding him in the reverse headlock, she powered down, her big, muscular arm tensed and hard, the tanned, firm flesh squeezing the side of his neck as she rubbed his moaning face into her side; he felt muscled abs through the cotton material of her shirt.

"Don't sass your elders, boy!" she grunted, punctuating each word with a sweep of her left foot up behind her, the sneaker smacking the kid's face exposed in her headlock, each slap met with a pained grunt from him.

She went to work on him with a series of wrestling moves, first hip rolling him to her lawn and then jumping at him, grabbing his ears and tossing him again with a flying mare, once, twice and three times. The kid couldn't recover between landings, Donna worked so quickly. As he sat up stunned on the lawn, she grabbed his arms and twisted them back, planting a foot between his shoulder blades for an agonizing surfboard hold, yanking his arms until he screamed in agony.

"Give up to grandma?" she laughed, twisting his arms, digging her foot into his spine and making him scream louder. "I used to be quite the lady wrestler in my day, back in school and beyond, and I'd rough up my husband pretty good when he got outta hand! So you gonna submit to granny, boy, or do I pull your arms out of the sockets!"

"Fuck you!" he growled weakly, the pain overcoming him.

"Have it your way, boy" she laughed.

She let go one hand and stood him up with the other, thrusting a foot into his crotch, slamming his nuts and quickly flipping him to his back, she coming down on her ample ass, his arm extended between her sexy old legs, stretched painfully. She planted one foot on his side, the other against his face, that trapped arm stretched to the maximum as she now worked his hand into a painful wristlock, bending it at a brutal angle and enjoying his agonized screams.

"I can tear this arm right outta the socket, young man, and I will unless you say you give up!"

"OK! I give up! Leggo of my arm!" he screamed, pounding at his shoulder with his free hand.

Donna let him go and he stood up, angrily, swinging wildly at the elderly woman who ducked the blows, laughing.

"Well, I was gonna let you go, but since you still got some fight in ya, let's keep it going!" she laughed.

She took him down with a quick foot sweep, crashing him to his back, at the same time leaping up and then dropping one beefy thigh across his face in a leg drop. The flesh stung his face and he sat up, yelping in pain.

"Cunt!" he screamed, getting to his feet.

Donna raced up to him, bent him slightly at the waist and placing her hands on his back, swept her big legs up and around his head, her massive thighs slapping around his neck in a flying headscissors. She twisted to the side and flipped him over, landing on her right side, thighs sandwiched around his throat. The kid flopped in her legs like a fish out of water, legs kicking and hands pulling at the muscled limbs coiled around his throat, gagging him.

Donna bridged up and put on a frightful squeeze, her tanned, leathery thighs expanding with muscle, the bulk of her big top quad filling the gap between the kid's chest and chin, pushing his head from his shoulders painfully as her tensed inner thigh rifled into his windpipe, nearly crushing it flat. She arched her back and pumped, thighs throbbing, scissoring him with savage jolts of pure leg power.

"Yeah, fight me, I like 'em with a little fight," Donna growled, snapping her legs with brutal precision into his throat. "You won't fight long, though, believe me, not in my legs! These thighs got a reputation in this neighborhood, kid, and you're finding out why!"

She laid down a hip-snapping, thigh-throbbing burst of scissor power so savage the kid screamed in agony, arms flailing in submission, tears running down his face.

"Please!" he shrieked. "I GIVE!!"

"No kidding you give," she laughed. "Now it's just a matter of what I wanna do with you!"

With that she rolled to her back, twisting him by the ears until he faced her, and slammed her bulging thighs alongside his head, his face buried in her crotch, her shorts riding very high up her rugged legs.

"I think you owe me something, sonny boy," Donna hissed, reaching between her legs to pull aside the leg of her shorts, an explosion of sweat-soaked white pussy hair tickling the kid's horrified face. "You got quite the mouth, kid, why don't you put it to good use on me!"

"NO!" the kid screamed, finding new fight in him as he punched Donna's muscle-heavy thighs to no avail. "No fucking way!!"

"I said EAT ME AND MAKE ME CUM!!" she shrieked, putting on a fearsome headscissor crunch so severe the kid nearly blacked out, Donna's huge thighs quivering on his head, slapping at his moaning face with fleshy undulations.

She stopped and lay flat, humping her pussy against his face, hands cupped around the back of his head, urging him on.

"The quicker you make this old lady cum, the quicker I let you out of my headscissors, young man," she growled. "It's been way too long since I had a young buck like you in my legs! Now eat me!!"

The kid groaned and tentatively stuck out his tongue, spearing the hairy folds of the woman's pussy, digging deep into the sweat soaked lips. The smell of sweaty pussy nearly gagged him but he pressed on, eager to be done with the task. He found and dribbled at her bulging clit, rippling it back and forth with his tongue, causing Donna to gasp aloud and squeeze her thighs on his head.

"Yeah, that's it, that's it," she hissed, gyrating her lush hips, his face lost in the hairy gash, his head all but engulfed in her massive, wrinkled but rocky thighs. "Finish granny off, make me cum!"

A minute later, she gushed out an orgasm on the kid's face, soaking him in her elderly woman cream, thighs braced brutally hard against his cheeks, socked calves locked up and sticking straight into the air. She held the back of his head and pulled his face so hard into her spongy cunt he couldn't breathe. Coupled with a fierce squeeze of thigh that cut off the blood to his brain, he was out like a light in less than 30 seconds.

"GODDAM!! SOOOOOO GOOD!!" she screamed, using his face now, thighs punching at his head as she opened and closed them brutally hard and fast, flesh slapping and stinging his face as she came.

She came hard for a full minute, finally letting his head free of her hands and just undulating her thighs, quivering them on his face, hips swiveling in post-orgasm. She finally unlocked her giant thighs and spread them, the kid's face falling to the grass. Seconds later, he awoke with a snort and a twitch of his body. Donna laughed and stood up. She flipped him over and saw the thick bulge in his jeans.

"Gets 'em every time," she sighed, unsnapping his pants and yanking them down, tugging off his belt to tie his hands behind him.

When he woke up, he was greeted by the sight and smell of her thick, abundantly fleshy ass on his face and felt his hard cock being sucked. He was a mix of emotions as she gave him the best blowjob of his young life but at the same time, coated his face in her smelly ass flesh, opening the juicy hams with one hand and driving her hairy anus onto his mouth.

"Lick it, boy, lick granny's asshole," she snarled back over her shoulder, capturing his face in her butt as she extended her legs back and let her thighs scissor his head in place. "Eat it, eat it out gooooood..."

He had no choice as he felt her iron thighs tighten around his neck and head and speared that sweaty, hairy ring with his tongue, plunging it deeper and harder, moaning in pleasure now as she deep throated his hard cock, kneading his big balls with one hand and jerking his dick with the other. He felt his balls throb and knot and was about to blow his wad in this crazy old woman's wrinkled mouth when she stopped and sat straight up on his face, groaning and wetly thrashing her thick ass back and forth on his face, grinding out an orgasm, scraping his mouth, nose and lips in her hairy pussy, nearly drowning him in the creamy gel gushing from her cunt.

"Please... please finish... me..." he begged in between slaps of her big hard ass on his face.

"Nope," she hissed, spreading her cheeks wider now and settling down on his moaning face, completely surrounding it with her sweaty flesh, taking his breath away. "Now, take another nap, boy..."

He thrashed under her, legs kicking wildly, his hard cock now going soft as he fought for air under the punishing wet pillow of her commanding ass. In less than 30 seconds, his fighting stopped and he went out like a light under Donna's dominant butt. She giggled and stopped off him, pulling her short shorts back on after slithering out of her tiny, sweat soaked panty. Picking up the garden hose, she turned it on, spraying the kid's face. He woke, sputtering and sore, sitting up, his head and neck throbbing from her abuse, his balls feeling like they'd explode.

He stood on shaky feet as she laughingly soaked him with the hose, finally stopping and walking up to him, panties in hand. He looked away, sore, frightened and ashamed.

"Now, maybe you've learned a little lesson in respecting your elders," she laughed. "That case of blue balls I just gave you will serve as a reminder. And so will this."

She opened his mouth and stuffed her filthy, stinky panties inside, his eyes wide open in fear and humiliation as he watched her do it, the taste and stench consuming him. And making his dick harden in his jeans. She laughed and palmed it, twisting it painfully, making him yelp.

"Take off, kid, back on your bike now and go, go, go," she laughed in sing song voice, walking away, the kid unable to take his eyes off that remarkable old body that had caused him so much pain and given him so much bizarre pleasure. "And if you want to come back some time and treat me with respect...well, I'm not heartless, I just may give you a little relief next time..."

He pedaled off quickly, leaving the filthy granny panties in his mouth, savoring the flavor and aroma, eager to get home and take care of himself, with a newfound respect for his elders, eager to learn more and more...