Reverse it Baby

Story Info
Lover turns teasing around his way.
877 words
3.2
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lover and I went to his place and I was planning to tie him up again and really make him want me to the begging point. We went to his room and I pulled my dress off to reveal leather thong panties with little chains that held the front and back together. I had leather pasties with silver chain tassels covering my nipples. He looked at me in the outfit and his eyes lit up with desire. I smiled and kinda ordered him to take off his clothes and get in bed. I had silk ties in my hand, all ready to tie him to the bed.

He said, "not this time, baby girl.". He threw me down onto the bed and leaned on me to keep me down. He took the ties and bound my hands together and then tied them above my head to the bed post. He then spread my legs wide apart and tied each ankle to the foot board posts. This was gonna be interesting, I knew.

He walked out of the room and said he'd be back in a minute, that he had to get something. He walked back in with a bottle of honey and told me I would be the one begging today. He slowly dripped honey onto my stomach and onto my thighs. He asked me if I wanted him to lick it off and I shook my head yes. He slapped me gently on the face and told me to say please or the next slap would be harder. So I said, "please". He shook his head and said, "please what?". I said, "please lick the honey off of me.". He smiled, took off his clothes, and then got in bed with me and started licking the honey off very slowly.

He licked my stomach and then started on my thighs and was licking around the edges of my leather panties. This was really turning me on and he knew it. He asked if I wanted him to finger my pussy and when I said yes, he said, "yes what?". I asked him to please finger my pussy. He pulled my panties down a little but didn't touch me. He poured some honey into his hand, told me to lick it up and then maybe he would finger fuck me. There was something just so damn sensual about licking the palm of his hand- licking it over and over- until the honey was gone. I was wet as hell and hornier than I'd ever been.

He took his hand away from my mouth and pulled my panties back up, I was incredulous! I wanted him to push his fingers deep inside me but he wasn't doing it! He grabbed the front top and the back top of my panties and began rubbing them up and down so the leather was rubbing against my pussy- back and forth. The sensation was wonderful and I was moaning with pleasure. My clitoris was hard and sticking up and the leather was rubbing against it. I started bucking and trying to push my pussy up so he would get the message and finger fuck me.

He knew what I wanted. He watched me writhing there- in sexual desperation for him. He said, " you want me don't you, baby?" I moaned out that yes, I wanted him deep in me. He told me I would have to work for it, as he got off the bed and walked over to stand above me. He pushed his swollen cock into my mouth and I started sucking him but my hands were still tied above my head and I couldn't control the depth. He pushed his cock all the way back to my throat and made me gag on it. He thrust in and out and told me to just relax and take it. He was describing how sexy I looked with my mouth wide and my lips around his thick cock. I was crazy with wanting him inside me and when he pulled out of my mouth I thought I was going to be rewarded with his cock up my pussy. But he came on the bed right beside my head and told me to lick it all up.

Anything to please him! I would do absolutely anything he asked me to do. So I started licking up his wonderful cum and as I was doing this, he pulled my panties to one side and shoved his fingers up my wet cunt. He thrust them hard- in and out, in and out. It made me scream deeply and loudly. My pussy juices were spurting out and I could hear the squishy noises as his fingers thrust in. I soaked the bed and his hand and entire arm were covered in my cum. He brought his hand to my mouth and I licked his fingers clean.

He untied me and as I lay against him, in a wonderful state of bliss, I felt his cock grow hard against me. No teasing this time- he pinned me below him and put my legs up on his wide shoulders. He thrust hard and deeply into me as I cried his name over and over.