Reverse Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,775 Followers

Marija zippers the mouth of her mask and turns back to the man in the bear mask. She puts her hands around his neck and watches Ariel approach and smiles to herself as she sees his uncertainty. He has to choose not only between Marija and the eagle girl, but between another woman in a cat mask whose body and height are fairly similar as well and who emerges from the crowd intent on confronting the big man in the red cape. The three women are aware of each other and of their resemblance, and exchange glances, knowing immediately what's afoot. None of them will give the game away.

In their time together, Ariel has seen Marija naked only once, and now, with her face masked and her body partially covered by her cape, he's at a loss to pick her out from the other two women. Marija's careful to make her movements slow and deliberate so as not to give herself away by the rhythms of her body.

The cat woman seems to be the one who takes most naturally to this deception, for she places herself right in Ariel's path, stopping him with her hands on his chest. Ariel seems to guess at once that she's not Marija, and he takes her wrists and gently but firmly spreads her arms, forcing her robe to fall open so that he can see her body. No, there's no way she could be Marija. Her breasts are too large and her skin too dark, and yet the cat woman seems quite taken with Ariel, and as soon as he releases her wrists she puts her hands against his chest again and rubs her breasts against him in lewd invitation.

Marija feels a pang of unexpected jealousy. She hadn't even considered that Ariel might end up with someone else, but now the true bacchanalian nature of the Reverse Masquerade becomes apparent to her, and she realizes that no one belongs to anyone. It's all bodies and touching, the feel of a stranger's lips or the touch of his hand. The bear-man turns her around and sits her down on one of the empty benches, pushes her down, lifts his mask and begins to kiss her stomach as his hands caress the insides of her thighs.

She wants to cry out. She doesn't mind what the man is doing, but she doesn't want to lose Ariel either, and now the bird woman comes over and kneels down by the bench and begins to run her hands over Marija's naked breasts as well, and Marija realizes that this is by no means an exclusively heterosexual gathering.

Ariel sees this too, and knows immediately that Marija must be the passive one, the one on the bench. He takes a step towards her but stops. The Cat woman has fallen to her knees in front of him and is groping for his cock within his cape. The bear man has pushed Marija's legs apart and is kneeling on the marble floor, holding her ankle in one hand and running his tongue up the inside of her thigh. Marija is lost, trapped in the black leather anonymity of her tight mask, and all she can do is groan. The bear man's lips are like fire on her sensitive skin, and her body, which has been in a state of high erotic arousal all night, now seems to burst into incandescent flame with a sudden need to be taken and penetrated and fucked hard. Her very sex seems to liquefy as he licks his way up the insides of her legs, and she raises her head to stare down with mute fascination as he drags his tongue along her bare skin like an animal at a feast.

Ariel is scarcely two steps from the bench, held prisoner by the cat woman who raises the lower part of her mask and sucks him boldly into her mouth. Marija can't speak, can barely hold onto the bench as the man in the bear mask reaches her feverish pussy at last and closes his mouth on her aching sex. The groan that bursts from her mouth is muffled by the leather mask that presses against her lips. She arches her back in reflex to the wild pleasure of his tongue entering her wet folds.

The shiny black surface of the mask prevents her from showing any expression, and so all the bear man has to go on are her muffled moans and the heaving of her naked body. Already her hips are lifting to him, trying to capture his mouth, while at the same time Marija is horrified at her own behavior, totally without shame or modesty. She realizes now what Ariel was warning her about. Her body, naked and exposed, hungers to the bear man's depredations, while her mind, her conscious self, is cut off from the world by the constriction of the mask. Her body's a whore, and all she can do is go along.

For a moment she loses sight of everything as the overwhelming thrill of the stranger's mouth on her sex forces her eyes to close in rapture, but when she opens them Ariel is standing over her, the cat woman looking on jealously as he stares down at Marija in final recognition.

She's afraid he's going to call her by name and reveal her identity, but when he doesn't, it's even worse. She has truly achieved a level of anonymity she hadn't dreamed of, and the thought strikes her that perhaps Ariel still doesn't know who she is, a thought that fills her with the fear of having no identity at all, as if she's no one anymore, just a female body, a receptacle of lust. But she can tell from the way he touches her that he knows full well it's her. He knows but he won't reveal her secret. He gives her permission to do as she wants.

For a moment their eyes meet, just as the bear man is standing up and taking his cock in his hand. Marija knows what's about to happen but she's powerless to stop him. She's already let him go too far. His mask is still pushed partway up on his head, and she can see his jaw set grimly in his need for release. She looks wildly at Ariel, then down at the bear man, and before she can speak she feels the blunt head of the man's cock pressing anxiously against her, opening her up, finding the wet core of her need and sliding easily deep inside.

"Oh God!" she cries, half in surprise, half in shame. The sound, muffled by the mask, comes out as a lewd and salacious moan of desire. Marija closes her eyes and feels what it's like to lie there with a stranger's cock in her belly.

There are people all around them, but no one seems interested in their little drama. Marija holds onto the edge of the bench with both hands her cape spilling off her shoulders to reveal her body in all its nakedness as the bear man gets his feet under him, breathing in thick gasps like a bull apart to charge. He pulls her down the bench to bring her ass closer to the end, then spreads her knees and bends to bring his hips to the right height for fucking. He leans his weight into her pushing his cock deep and making her moan again.

The deed is done now and she can't look at Ariel. She closes her eyes as the bear man begins to fuck her with harsh, brutal strokes, each one accompanied by a grunt of feral pleasure as his loins slap against her. Ariel's excitement is evident in the way he finds the zipper over her mouth and pulls it open, turning her face to the side. The pinkness of her mouth looks obscene against the smooth black leather.

"Then if you don't mind..." Ariel says. The bear man can hardly object. He's got his hands on the bench by Marija's hips, his legs are bent and his hips are driving that thick, hard, cock into her, making her pant through her open mouth. Despite her breathlessness, Ariel holds her head, bends his own knees and pushes his prick into the slit in the leather, right into Marija's wet mouth.

The man fucks her brutally, and so does Ariel, holding the mask and pushing his prick into the wet pink gash. It's a brutality she deserves given her facelessness. She's no one they know—not even human—just a woman's body with a smooth black egg for a face: a woman's breasts and a woman's hips, a woman's ribs and belly and legs; a woman made for fucking. Her stomach flutters and her tits swim on her chest as the two men buffet into her, intent on reaching their release. Marija's knuckles turn white as she holds desperately onto the bench, trying not to be driven onto the floor.

Despite the mask and despite the big prick slithering into her mouth, Marija groans and sobs in a confusion of feelings. Her emotions are beyond describing—shame and lust and hunger and pride. The bear man's pubic bone is crushing her clit with every thrust, and even as she's thinking of what a shameless whore she is, her body surprises her with a swift, shattering orgasm, hard and sharp. At the same time, Ari pulls his cock from her mouth and begins to masturbate right over her face, Even in her mindless release Marija reaches for the crown of his prick with her tongue, just as he begins to spurt into her hungry, gaping mouth, spotting her mask with his pearly discharge.

The sight is too much for the bear man, who grunts and sets his hips to flying against Marija's upturned thighs. He's a powerful man, built like a bull, and he fucks her like one. He gives her one last savage thrust and Marija feels him swell and burst inside her, pouring his animal heat into her body as his body snaps into action again, pounding that come into the deepest recesses of her quivering body.

Ariel's cock is deflating as he pulls it from her lips, and Marija's mouth is still full of his come as he reaches down and pulls the zipper shut, leaving her no choice as to what to do with his semen..

The bear man gets shakily to his feet and nods warily to Ariel, his partner in this unplanned threesome. Ariel returns the nod, but it's obvious that he has first claim to Marija, and so the bear man merely takes her hand and kisses it, murmurs, "Exquisite," and moves off into the crowd, whose level of frenzy is now extreme, with people fucking and ejaculating right out on the floor.

Ariel has her sit up and Marija feels the man's semen sliding from her pussy.

"Do you want to stay?" he asks. "You're entirely free to do as you want."

Around her the capes are all thrown back, the masks askew as people, half-naked, half-disguised, pursue their violent lusts. Flesh in all its variations is revealed, smooth and hairy, muscled and flaccid, quivering, slathered with sweat. It's the triumph of lust over love, of flesh over spirit, a celebration of deception.

Marija shakes her head. She's had enough. She's felt the freedom of being no one at all, the exhilaration of having no scruples or inhibitions, and now she's ready for something more familiar: the warmth and comfort of Ariel's embrace.

He stands and leads her through the crowd and from the ballroom. She's ready again to be with someone who knows just who she is.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,775 Followers
12