Reverse Seduction Take 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I glanced past Jo now I saw that numerous couples were kissing and cuddling so having both Sammi and Jo close to me wasn't too embarrassing. Undoing the buttons on my blouse, though, would be, for with me perched on the high stool, we were very much on view. But something was driving me, pushing me, urging me to do it. Of course there were other parts of me saying stop, don't do it, don't play this ridiculous game. Don't get deeper into the mire of lesbian sex. They were telling me that I was a respectable married woman who until a few weeks ago had no lesbian experience at all. That I was a mother of a daughter the same age as my new lesbian lover who was completely dominating and abusing me and now, in a gay and lesbian pub in Soho, she was starting to degrade and demean me in front of the other customers. She was illustrating the degree of power she felt she had over me.

I knew I should stop. I knew I should push Jo's hand, which was on my leg some six inches above my knee near to the hem of my pleated skirt, away. I knew I should get up and walk out. I knew I should ignore what Sammi had said about undoing the buttons on my blouse. I knew I should try to show that the degree of power she had over me wasn't that large. I knew full well all those things. But I did none of them.

Instead, I uncrossed my legs, lowered the top one and lifted my hands. I fumbled with my shaking fingers on the top button. And then, one by one I slipped two open.

Both Sammi, from the side, and Jo from the front, were staring at me as my blouse gaped open. I knew that they could see my cleavage, the swell of both of my breasts above my bra and probably about half of each of the diaphanous cups with the lovely lace round the edges. I looked down and saw that it was probably too dim for them, or anyone else, to see the darkness of my areola through the thin lace, but they would surely have been able to see the very obvious lumps of my erect nipples.

Over Jo's shoulder I saw a few women and some gay guys looking at me and the barman seemed preoccupied at our end of the bar polishing some glasses.

"Mmmmmm, nice," Jo said adding after a pause and a very obvious ogle "Very nice," as she slowly slid her hand under my skirt and up my leg.

As she did that she was staring into my eyes and Sammi was pressing her fingers into my stomach as good as on my pubic bone. Jo's hand slid up and up until I felt it reach the band of skin between my stockings and my panties. As her fingers found that patch of sensuous flesh, so she said, rather louder than was probably necessary. "Very, very nice indeed."

"What?" Sammi asked quickly.

"Didn't you know Sam, that your bitch is wearing stockings?

"Well, well Missus W you are a horny bitch aren't you?" Sammi said, pushing her fingers downwards so they pressed right on my pubic bone. She did know of course for her hand had inspected 'her property' several times that evening and Sammi was not the sort to be caught out.

Although I had one woman's fingers on the base of my stomach and another had her hands up my skirt, what was going on wasn't too obvious to the others in the bar. Alright the barman could see and a few people close by would have noticed, but in the main what we were doing was going unnoticed. In any case, it was the sort of place where a degree of groping and petting would go on and the exposure of lots of leg and the odd boob was probably not that unusual. That said, it was all new to me and the combination of embarrassment and arousal was, to say the least, interesting. As my mind wandered again onto the subject of what was happening to me and where this was all leading, both the interest and the arousal increased.

"And Sammi, they are long, long stocking," Jo said her fingers touching my pussy lips inside the brief panties. My body jerked.

"So Missus W," Sammi said slowly as she slid her fingers further downward across my pubic area "Why are you wearing stockings?"

I didn't reply, I couldn't think what to say.

Sammi got hold of my chin and rather roughly twisted my face round so that our eyes met. "Amanda, I asked you a question," she said quite loudly causing a few heads to turn and stare at us clearly trying to work out just what was going on between the three of us. She went on even louder "And when I ask my bitch a question I expect a fucking answer."

I mumbled. "I wore them for you Sammi, because you told me to dress girly."

I had obviously said the right thing for she smiled.

"That's good Amanda, that's just right," she said so that all the people in the immediate vicinity of us and some that weren't, almost certainly heard her. More heads turned, some guys and woman moved to get a better view, others came closer. Sammi lifted my face, she stared into my eyes and whispered.

"Undo another button, let them see your tits," just before she kissed me.

As if in a trance, and momentarily I did wonder if she was hypnotising me, I had no hesitation whatsoever in undoing another button on my blouse so that it was now undone to the bottom of my bra.

I was mesmerised by what was going on and my body was full of sensations as I became totally under her command yet, at the same time the centre of attention. Unbelievably, I was revelling in both of those situations; each was so unlike me though, but then I realised that was the old me, not the new submissive, bisexual Missus Amanda Williams.

And then it got worse, well better, well both really. Worse and better at the same time.

As we kissed so Sammi cupped one of my boobs and at the same time Jo pushed her hands right up my skirt so both were resting right on my stocking tops. Sammi broke the kiss.

"Show me her stockings Jo, right up to her fucking stocking tops."

'Oh fuck' I thought realising just how far Sammi wanted to go and would go to abuse and humiliate me. I opened my eyes and looked round. We were surrounded by lesbian and bi women and gay men. They were now close and around us on all sides, even the barmen were staring. They were all looking at the three of us; witnessing the power the young woman had over me a woman approaching middle age. They were seeing the way the lesbian youngster was directing and controlling the inexperienced lipstick. The were watching my complete capitulation to two Dommes.

Jo started to slide my skirt up my legs. As she did, Sammi pulled me from the stool and made me stand. They were each side of me. Sammi was easing her hand into my bra, her fingers finding and squeezing firstly, my hardened nipple then the soft fullness of my tit. I knew everyone would see what she was doing and I equally knew that they would see what Jo was doing as slowly she raised my kilt up my legs revealing my thighs, my stocking tops and then my thong until she bunched it round my waist. At the same time, Sammi eased each of my tits out of my bra and, squeezing one she let the other dangle over the screwed up cup. I stood there being kissed and caressed as the customers in the pub looked on and saw my utter humiliation and total degradation.

And, I realised, as wave after wave of powerful feelings, the like of which I had never experienced before, hit me that I was gaining extreme pleasure from everything that was happening.

To my embarrassment, yet so excitingly, I started to cum.

12