Reverse Seduction Take 05

Story Info
Amanda is forced to bare all in public.
5.8k words
4.52
83.6k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would help the storyline if the previous parts were read in order, but each does stand alone.

Whilst still about the lesbian Domme/sub relationshipm between forty three year old, sub Amanda and her eighteen year old Domme, Sammi, this part is largely concerned with forced exhibitionism.

*

"God I do love your arse," Sammi said running her fingertips across each cheek then slowly along the length of the crease, gently brushing my anal hole. It felt lovely and a shudder ran through my entire body. "I am going to do such rude things to that one of these days," she added.

We were naked in bed after having had hard, fast sex; the sort Sammi preferred. She rarely did languid and gentle, but that just made it all the better when she did. She was on her back propped up against a pile of pillows. I was lying across her legs, her knees pressing into my tummy. My bum was in the air.

Sammi was eighteen, I was forty three. She was a committed lesbian; until a few weeks ago I was hardly even bi curious.

++

We were at Sammi's small bedsit in Potters Bar where she had recently moved from her mother's house. It was more convenient to the training ground of Arsenal Football Club where Sammi was trying out for their ladies team. Her father had left them years ago and she didn't get on well with her mother. At school events with Sammi and my daughter, I had always found her rather strange; it was only after Sammi had seduced me and we were having regular sex that she told me that her mother was a heroin addict.

"Take all your clothes off," Sammi had said almost as soon as we had entered the bedsit. No kiss, no caresses, no foreplay nothing, but the order to undress.

I did as she asked and stood with the back of my legs pressed against the narrow bed. As usual, she stared at my body. I had learned during the past few weeks that

I should simply stand there, not cover my breasts or pussy, as was the natural inclination, but just stand there with my arms at my side as she ogled me.

"Turn round."

I felt her move closer, she ran her hand over my bum. "Mmmm, that's nice."

I went to turn to embrace her and perhaps kiss her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Sammi said grabbing my left tit and pushing me back away from her.

"Sorry Sammi," I apologised seeing that she hadn't taken anything off at all.

She was wearing what had almost become her uniform when she saw me. Black, Adidas, tracky trousers rolled up to just beneath her knee showing her, lithe, muscular legs and flip flops. The waist was pushed down to make them fashionably hipster and to show her taught, flat tummy almost to her pubis line. On top all she wore was a sludgy green vest. Low cut at the front and arm holes with narrow bands over her shoulders, the hem was half way between her naval and the top of her tracky trousers, under which I knew from experience she would be naked. 'What do I want fucking knickers on for?' She'd said once when I'd asked her about not wearing panties.

Sammi had trained hard both in a gym and out of doors all summer so she was heavily tanned. Although she hadn't taken any clothes off, she was showing a lot of her tanned flesh, on her legs, her stomach, both arms, her chest beneath her armpits and, of course, her neck and face. She wasn't classically good looking, not like Sara, my eighteen year old daughter, Sammi's friend, but she was eye-catching, although her mode of dress and short gelled hair was far from my taste. I just felt thankful there were no tats or piercings.

She put her arms round me and cupped my breasts. She squeezed them and found my nipples. She pinched them and pulled them hard. She hurt me more than I had been used to in my past lovemaking. But that had not been the lesbian domme and sub dominated stuff that Sammi had introduced me to.

"Get against the wall," she told me, pushing me with her body, but still hanging onto my tits. "No, lay on the bed on your front."

She lay on my back. Her hands were round me, one on my breasts, the other on my clit and pussy. It felt good and she soon had me highly aroused. She did then kiss me, but on my neck. She pushed her tongue into my ear as she shoved her knees between mine forcing them open. I could feel her tracky covered mound right on the base of my spine. She pushed hard, sliding up a little then into the crease of my bum. She went harder and faster. I opened my legs as wide as they would go trying to encourage even more feelings from that sensitive area. She of course noticed that.

"You really are a filthy old slut aren't you?" She snarled into my ear as she 'fucked' me harder and faster. I didn't reply. "Aren't you?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Say it."

"What?"

"That you're a slut."

"I'm a slut," I groaned.

"Whose slut are you, slag?"

"I'm yours."

"Whose?"

"Who's? Yours?"

I didn't get what she meant for a while, but then I rarely think straight as I start to climax. Then I got it.

"I'm your slut Sammi, I'm Sammi's slut."

++

"I sometimes think I'm a gay man really," Sammi surprised me by saying a few days later at my house.

We'd had sex and she had swum fifty or so lengths very quickly. She was superfit and a fantastic swimmer. I sat on the edge watching her lithe, muscular body cut through the water. Irrespective of the sexual side of things, it was a beautiful sight to behold.

"What do you mean?" I asked, pouring her a cup of tea.

We had gone into the house and I had started doing her ironing, a chore I had taken on a couple of weeks ago.

She'd told me to put on a tee shirt, but nothing else, not even a bra. She was naked, sitting behind me.

"Well looking at your arse, watching it jiggle and wobble as you iron my stuff is such a fucking turn on for me," I sometimes wonder why I am so into bums.

I gave her a little wiggle and said "Ooooo nice, you like mine?"

"You know I fucking well do."

"Thanks," I whispered half hoping she would start something, but I think she was more interested in getting her ironing done than fucking me again.

"You know Amanda, that one day I really am going to fuck your arse don't you?"

"No Sammi I didn't."

"You see that's why I think I probably really am a gay man, because I think your arse is sexier than your cunt and I want to fuck that more than your cunt."

+++

"They've only fuckingwell offered me a contract haven't they?" Sammi said on the phone a couple of days later.

"That's great luv."

She told me some of the details including her salary and bonuses, which seemed incredibly generous to me.

"Kevin's away isn't he?" She asked.

"Yes, in Aberdeen for a couple of days."

"That's good, 'cos you can take me out to dinner tonight to celebrate then can't you?"

I had quickly learned that Sammi never asked, she just expected me to concur with her wishes. But then that is the role of a sub I suppose and that's what I was rapidly becoming, her sub.

Of course at times, particularly when I was alone or had just chatted to my daughter, who was having a gap year travelling in Asia and then Oz, on the phone, I felt tremendous remorse and guilt. And equally of course during those times I vowed to stop. I vowed to resist my bi curiosity, which shouldn't be too hard for I hadn't felt it that much most of my life and certainly hadn't ever given into it, until Sammi that is. And even more I vowed to stop this, almost, ridiculous, desire to be humiliated, controlled, dominated and demeaned by this girl some twenty five years younger than me. But so far I hadn't done either of those and each time Sammi had called, Amanda had come running; well certainly she'd cum, whether that was running or not was a matter of opinion!

"Yes of course," I replied. "Where would you like to go?"

"The Croft," she said immediately, naming the best restaurant in our area. Although expensive and serving fine food, it had a buzzy and trendy atmosphere. Kevin and I often dined there alone and with friends. "You presumably go there?"

"Yes as a matter of fact we do, quite often, do you?"

"Don't be fucking stupid Missus W, I'm just a school kid, I don't have that sort of money."

"I see," I said trying to think how to phrase my concerns.

There was bound to be people in there I knew or people who knew people who knew Kevin or me. Additionally, we were friendly with many of the staff and Paul, the owner.

By itself, that wasn't too large a concern, for I could tell them the truth, well my version of it that covers Sammi being Sara's friend, Sara being away, Sammi just getting the contract and this being a celebration. There were two problems, though. Kevin would probably find out and might think it strange for, purposefully, I hadn't mentioned Sammi since she and I had started. That seemed to be manageable, so I put it to one side and thought I would worry about it when and if he found out and raised it. How Sammi might behave was the bigger problem and the real worry.

"You sure you want to go there, Sammi, there could be people who know Kevin and me."

"So?"

"Well you know."

"No I don't, so tell me."

"You will er, um behave won't you?"

She laughed. "What keep my hands off yer tits and arse you mean?"

"That and other things."

"You mean treating you as my sub?"

"Yes, exactly. As you did in that bar."

"You enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Yes, you know I did," I said remembering when she had made me bare my breasts, she had pulled my skirt up and she and a friend of hers had made me cum in front of an audience in a gay and lesbian bar in Soho. "But that was in Soho Sammi, not round here."

"I know and I'm not totally fucking stupid, I may be a footballer, but I do have a brain."

I smiled. "Yes and a very good brain as well," I said, recalling that Sara had often said that Sammi was the brightest girl in their year and would get great results if she tried. But Sammi was a loose canon and the only one of their group who wasn't going to university.

"Don't worry Missus W, I'll behave if you do, ok?"

+++

"You've fucked him haven't you?" Sammi said after Paul had taken our orders.

"No, of course not," I replied averting her gaze. "Like the place so far?" I added trying to change the subject.

"I bet you have."

The meal was pleasant. The food was as always great and atmosphere was fine, but I was on tenterhooks in case Sammi did something outlandish, although the initial signs had been fine.

She looked great dressed all in cream. She was wearing a silk vest with thin, spaghetti straps and a long sleeved, voile jacket both of which came to just beneath her waist. On her legs she was wearing very thin and very flared trousers made of a thin, soft material. When she stretched she showed a large strip of deeply tanned flesh round her stomach. For the first time since we had been involved, her hair wasn't gelled and was combed into a 'pageboy' style with a quiff that fell down across her forehead. Although a bit boyish, it didn't make her look lessy. I was so pleased to see that she wasn't wearing her flip flops, but had on strappy, silver, mid height heels, which left most of her, quite small, feet bare. I was hugely surprised to see that she had painted her toe nails.

When we had met, I had told her how fabulous she looked.

"See even us dykes can look tasty," she'd tartly replied, adding. "You don't look so bad your self, Missus W.

I was wearing a baggy yellow top, which had six large, brass buttons up the front, with a fairly tight, white skirt which was just above my knee. It was still late summer and I had tanned legs so I wasn't wearing tights, but being from Essex I was wearing white shoes; fashionable peek a boo though, not stilettos! I had, for a change put my chestnut coloured hair up with a few ringlets hanging down. I felt good.

Sammi behaved herself and we spent most of the meal talking about what Sara and the others were doing on their travels and about her burgeoning career as a footballer.

"So ladies, have you enjoyed your meal?" Paul asked when he came and stood by us as we sipped our coffee.

"Yes it was lovely as always," I smiled looking up at him and catching his eyes whip away from my boobs, as it usually did when he came and chatted to Kevin and me.

"May I get you both a liqueur on the house? A cognac or Armagnac perhaps?"

"No thanks Paul, not for me," I replied feeling the two bottles of wine we had drunk was plenty.

"Er I'll have a brandy with yer" Sammi said adopting the strong East end accent that she used when trying to make an effect. "And Amanda will probably change her mind and have one too."

Paul looked at me and raised his eyebrows taking in another good eyeful of my cleavage. As I was leaning forward a little, this was rather more pronounced. I straightened up, but not before he had seen a lot of the tops of both of my tits. I shook my head. Sammi saw that and smiling, took hold of my wrist.

"I think she will Paul so just bring two big 'uns will yer, you know what they look like don't you?"

He smiled, he was very urbane and relaxed.

"Oh yes Sammi, very well indeed."

"What the fuck was that all about if you haven't fucked him?" She asked, not letting go of my wrist, but gripping slightly tighter.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking around hoping that no one was watching us.

"Flashing your tits at him like that."

"I wasn't."

"I saw his fucking eyes go right down that fucking sluts top," she hissed.

"Sorry," I stammered trying to calm her down.

"How do you think that makes me feel?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'm out with you and some old fag or fart tries it on with you, just because he's fucked you in the past."

"Sammi, I didn't do anything and how can I possibly think about how you feel as a date when to all intents and purposes, all you are is my daughter's friend and we are celebrating your contract," I tried explaining.

It was no good. She was now up for a row, for trouble I suppose, so I was pleased when Paul sent one of the waitresses, a lovely looking blonde girl called Jossi, with the drinks.

"Just for interest sake Amanda," she said as Jossi placed the drinks on the table. "When did you last fuck him?"

Shit I thought this is going bad. I'm sure I probably blushed when I caught Jossi's eyes.

"Sammi, you need to believe me, I have never had sex with Paul."

"But you would like to?"

"Maybe yes."

"So why haven't you."

"I've told you, other than with you I'm faithful to Kevin."

"Yeah right, pigs might fly too. You don't what it's like, sluts don't, I saw the way you looked at the Polish bit."

"Sammi I didn't."

"Well I think you fuckingwell did and you're gonna be punished.

I felt terrible. I had no idea what she would try to get me to do was one issue, the other was I was so unsure of my likely reaction.

She seemed to ponder for a while and then leaning forward she whispered.

"Go to the loo and take your bra off and bring it back here."

"No I can't," I stammered thinking she meant in my hand.

She laughed. "Don't worry you can take your Mulberry with you."

Sammi has small, almost non existent breasts; just a little puff of flesh and her nipples. To her, going without a bra is commonplace, in fact she only wears one when she plays football and that's purely for protection. She, therefore, has no comprehension of either, the emotional or, the physical reaction a fuller breasted woman gets from purposefully leaving her bra off under her outer clothes. It is strong enough when done in the privacy of one's own home with or without a partner present, so in a public place the sensations are pretty powerful. And that's how they were for me as I walked across the dining room back to our table.

My breasts were jiggling, they were wobbling and swinging. My nipples had hardened for my mind and body knew that leaving the bra off was, without doubt, a sexual act, not one of convenience or comfort as it was for my young lover.

Of course, as I walked that walk of shame I imagined that all the diners were looking at me and realising that I was naked under the thin, yellow top. The truth was that most were not looking and those that were, probably didn't notice. But as I walked towards Sammi, I knew that she knew for her eyes never for one moment left the swell of my breasts under the top.

As I got to our table Paul appeared as if out of nowhere to pull my chair out.

"Will you be needing a cab?" He asked as I sat down, very aware that he would have noticed the indentations of my nipples and the movement inside my top.

"No, we're gonna walk," Sammi answered for us glaring at Paul. "But you can bring the bill please."

"You must have fucked him," Sammi said as we walked away from the restaurant.

"Sammi I really haven't, I have not had affairs, I'm really a good girl," I said smiling at her as we held hands and walked down the hill on the fairly dark side road which led to the high street. As I saw her also smiling, I added. "Well most of the time and that is good for a slut, Sammi."

She also smiled, but then said rather menacingly.

"So why did you flash your tits at him, I saw his fucking eyes he couldn't get them off your fucking cleavage?"

"I don't know, he always does that."

"Then knowing that you shouldn't have had them out all over then place, you should have worn something more sensible."

"I'm sorry."

"That's not really good enough," she said with a very stern look on her face as she added. "I may have to punish you for that."

She put her arm round my neck and pulled my face towards her. My heart pumped harder when I realised she was going to kiss me. It pumped because of the expectation of the sexual pleasure that would give me, but also because of the thrill of being kissed in such a public place. People were walking by, cars were going up the hill to the restaurant car park and cabs were arriving and leaving. The wine and Sammi had removed many, but not all of my inhibitions, because I shuffled us towards a large overhanging willow tree out of sight of all the passers by.

Her mouth closed on mine and her tongue immediately prised my lips open and plunged into my mouth. I sucked on it and loved it.

It was an odd experience and for me a new one. To be kissed so passionately in a place that was hidden from view of others, but only yards away there were people passing by was a massive turn on for me. I had never done anything like that before. As we kissed so Sammi's hands found my breasts. I arched my back pressing them against her and she squeezed harder. Her hand went inside my blouse right onto my bare skin; I kissed her even harder.

I knew this was fucking crazy. I was very aware that although it was unlikely, anyone could walk into the 'cave' created by the overhanging branches which almost reached the ground was slim, it was, nevertheless, possible. But somehow I didn't care and I didn't think it was the wine that was making me feel that way.

I caressed Sammi's bum through the thin material of her trousers. Whilst she had a very shapely arse, which always reminded me of watching the female sprinters in the Olympics, it felt more like a man's than a woman's, although I have to admit I had felt few of either.

I felt one of her hands pulling my skirt up. Up and up and up it went until it was bunched round my waist. God that felt so amazing.

"Take you knickers off, I want to feel your cunt," she commanded as she moved a few feet away from a me. Wiggling the thong down my legs as she stared intently at me taking in every movement and every bit of me that was on show made me feel very warm and aglow.

"Ok give them to me."

Surprisingly she didn't touch me. "Turn round."

I rotated so that she saw all of me.

"Slower take it more slowly, you know how much I adore that fucking arse of yours," she said softly in a tone that was half way between a growl and a moan.

12