Reverse Seduction Take 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned round slowly as she ordered several times waiting for her to tell me when to stop, I felt a little embarrassed. Sammi had flicked a few buttons undone on my blouse so, as I moved one or the other of my boobs with their massively hardened nipples would peep out from the lapels of the yellow material. With the white skirt bunched round my waist and with no panties on, I felt very vulnerable, but with the mood Sammi was now in, I also felt very wanted and very, very feminine indeed. It was at that moment, I think I gained a greater understanding of our relationship in particular and the whole Domme/fem thing in general.

"Come on lets go," she suddenly said grabbing my hand. "I'm not sure you're up to fucking in public yet so let's get back to your house where I can fuck you rigid.

Her words thrilled me, I wanted to, as she so eloquently put it, 'be fucked rigid' by her. So much for my vow that I would tell her at dinner that we had to end our affair.

I pushed my skirt down and went to do up the buttons on my blouse.

"No leave those open, you'll enjoy that, sluts like flashing their tits."

"No Sammi I can't," I rather unwisely protested. She moved closer, shoved her hand inside my blouse, gripped my nipple and pulled and twisted it very hard. Itb hurt badly and made me gasp with pain.

"Can't, what do you fuckingwell mean can't? If I tell you to do it you can and will do it. Got it?" She said, just before smothering my mouth with her's and kissing me as she quite gently caressed my breasts.

Another lesson on our relationship and another level of understanding about being a sub, I realised as I left the buttons undone.

I fumbled at her hand as we scrambled out from the tree and started to walk towards the town. She opened it and I saw my thong.

"I'm told soiled panties can fetch a few bob, maybe we should put them on e-bay when we get home?" She said smiling and grabbing my hand "Maybe we should have a drink on the way home. Being with you in a bar knowing you were naked under the top and skirt would be a nice turn on?"

"Do you want to do that?"

"No, we'll just walk home, come on?"

She put her arm round me. I rested my head on her chest and felt the tingles as her fingers stroked the top of my breast.

We talked about what we had done under that tree and agreed that we both found it to be a tremendous turn on and that we'd like to do it again.

"I want to fuck you outside," she said

"Not in Loughton, though," I said, "I don't mind being caught but not on my home turf."

"You mean not with a dyke?"

"Not at all, even with anyone, I have too much to lose," I said thinking of my marriage, my daughter the golf and tennis clubs and our friends and relatives."

"I know what you mean Amanda," she said in a rare moment of tenderness and common sense. "I have to be careful and stay out of trouble with the new contract," she added her fingers sliding into the top of my blouse and starting to rub my boob in little circles. It was nice.

"But in some ways I wish I didn't have to think of what other might say or think," I said. "I wish I could be more like you Sammi."

She gave me a nice hug. "Like I was you mean?"

"Yes like when you came to the house after Sara had gone, like when you swan naked in my pool."

"And like when I seduced you and fucked you in your kitchen you mean?"

"Yes I guess I do. Now don't take this wrongly, but being an old bird with a girl of your age, would be outrageous and offensive to some people, yes?"

"Yes I see that."

"And as you are gathering there's a part of me that wants to outrage and offend."

"Yes I am finding that out."

"I can't help it, it's part of me."

"What flirting with Paul was for that reason was it?" Sammi retorted sharply

"Yes I guess so."

"And flashing your pussy at him as well?" She asked now cupping my boob and easing the material away from it as we strolled down the hill, nearer and nearer to the main street.

It was certainly exciting to be walking along with my breast bare and on view, but I was worried that someone might see. The idea was thrilling; I wasn't quite sure about the reality of people who could know me seeing me like that.

"Just for the record, I didn't actually flash that, just my cleavage and I can't help that."

"And your tits, he couldn't take his eyes off these," she said pulling the other lapel away so that both of my boobs were on show.

I looked down at them. In the main I enjoy being full breasted. Alright they can be a problem at the gym on the running machine and they don't help the golf swing, but overall, I like their shape and size as, so it seems do most men and, now I was finding out, many women. The problem with them is their sag. Some is inevitable, particularly if suckled in childbirth, and because of the weight. It's the extent of it that becomes the issue. Mine didn't look too bad and as I walked, their sway and jiggle, I thought, looked good and sexy.

"I'm sorry?" I apologised.

"I do actually understand that Missus W," she said very surprisingly.

"Really?" I asked not at all sure what would come next.

"It's the buzz Amanda. That's what this all about for me and that's what it's all about for you."

"What?" I asked not quite sure whether I should agree, which I think I did, or not. Sammi's moods were hard to read.

"It's why gamblers gamble, drinkers drink and people pop pills. It's why men go to massage parlours, why Hugh Grant paid a hooker to suck him in a car and why George Michael visits men's loos on Hampstead Heath."

"Why?"

"And Mandy, it's why I want to fuck you in public where there's a chance of being seen and caught. It's even why right now I've got my hand in your top and your tits are out, isn't it?"

"Isn't it what?"

"It's for the buzz. Pure and simple, don't complicate things, just call it the buzz. And I get a buzz from other's disapproval of me being as I am, a pseudo dyke."

"You are complicated Sam."

"I don't think I am really, perhaps different, certainly unpredictable, but basically quite simple. Understand the buzz and you understand me."

"So you aren't really a lesbian then?"

"No but I get a massive buzz from acting like one, from seducing you and for getting your tits out in public."

"What about with men?"

"I love it, I love being fucked and I love sucking cock. I love everything to do with sex, I just don't categorise between men and women, it's all sex to me."

I smiled. "Yes I beginning to understand that, you've taught me a great deal about being bi."

"You see Amanda," Sammi went on stopping and turning so we looked at each other before she added slowly and, I thought worryingly meaningfully. "I could enjoy fucking Kevin and Sara as much as I do you."

That alarmed me. Not the Kevin thing so much, in fact the thought of him with Sammi, and maybe me, was quite exciting, something I had never before imagined. It was the referral to Sara, something that had worried me since I had known of Sammi's sexuality issues. I wanted to know about her and my daughter. Despite it being against what I was beginning to understand as the unwritten rules, I decided to question her.

"What do you mean with Sara?"

"Well she's hugely attractive and very sexy," she replied cupping both my bare breasts and lifting them as she added. "Almost as much as her mum, but she aint got the tits and ass of her old woman."

I smiled at the compliment. "May I ask you something Sammi?" I asked, more complying with the rules by asking permission.

"There's no need, I haven't fucked her, she doesn't know that we fuck and she wouldn't know that I'm a dyke domme, so relax. Ok?"

I felt massively relieved as she put her arm round me and started walking.

"But Kevin, well that's a different story," she said clearly joking, well I thought so, but decided not to pick up that subject.

We were walking along a town house and apartment block lined street, still some half a mile or so from where I lived. It was now dark so nobody would be able to see, but it still excited me. Actually the now cooling night air on my bare skin was quite pleasant as well as being arousing. I felt your hand slide down my back. You stopped and held me from moving on, you moved behind me.

"As I said Missus W, its all part of the buzz. Swimming naked in your pool, seducing you, taking you to that bar, getting you to remove your bra in fucking Paul's restaurant and getting your tits out as have been walking. Do you get it, do you understand?"

"Yes Sammi, I am beginning to."

"And do you get the buzz, do you feel it too, did you feel it when Jo and I made you cum in the Falcon?"

"I was getting worked up. Her words and the visions they created in my mind were arousing me.

"Yes," I groaned.

"Have you felt it tonight Amanda?"

"Yes, yes I have."

"Do you feel it now? She asked squeezing my bum with one hand and pinching my nipple with the other.

"Oh God," I sighed "Yes I do."

"Have all the things I've done tonight given you the buzz."

"Yes they have."

"And does this as well?" Sammi asked as she started to pull my tight, white skirt up my legs.

"Yes," I croaked.

"Then come on then," she said taking my hand and leading me down the hill.

It's quite difficult walking downhill in highish heels at any time, particularly when they have --peek-a-boo toes. When there's the added confusion and restriction of having a tight, skirt rolled up above mid thigh it becomes very difficult indeed.

It was dark, there were few street lights and the pavement was quite wide, thankfully, for cars were passing by. There was a few people walking along, some couples strolling to the bars and restaurants in the high street, a few dog walkers and the houses were fairly close to the pavement. So the chances of being seen were quite high. However, with the darkness and with Sammi's arms around me, it was fairly unlikely that anyone, unless they looked directly from a window or if a car stopped next to us, would work out just what I was flashing, or so I hoped.

Sammi saw me taking the tiny paces that the restrictions of the skirt allowed. She could see that I was struggling.

"Hang on luv," she said stopping me "Turn round."

I faced the wall expecting her to pull the shirt down. As unpredictable as ever she didn't, but slowly rolled it upwards until it was bunched around my waist. I now had my top undone to the waist, the edges fluttering around continuously flashing my bare tits and my skirt round my waist, my bum and pubes completely on show.

"Sammi what are you doing?"

"I told you that I would probably have to punish you didn't I?"

"Yes, yes you did."

She pushed me into a doorway and pressed me against a glass door. It was fairly isolated from the road. She kissed me and rubbed my tits and then got her finger on my clit. She rotated it in the way that she knew I liked and the way she had worked out made me cum the quickest. She was dead right, for quickly I started to cum.

Immediately I did she pulled us out of the doorway.

"This is your punishment Amanda, walking home, with your tits and cunt out cumming. Enjoy it."

12